Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?

Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?

Attached: 1543724752.jpg (1115x746, 217K)

that GoT bug eyed girl was at the same club as me on a night out last summer. guys kept hovering around her it was weird

t. pic related

Attached: 51384C92-377B-4FB3-8200-BF50261CB592.jpg (350x555, 121K)

i have a friend who insists that quasimodo girl is hot and i just don't understand it. he says she's better looking than the redhead and i thought i was having a stroke

>why didn't I think of that

A couple of months ago I saw city mayor in his car and he looked at me in a pure disgust.

Matt Dillon a couple weeks ago, George Romero in 2015 and Annette Schwarz in 2011

She has a tight little body, would have to turn out the lights to get it up tho

I sat behind David Spade on an airplane once.

just turn the lights low and ht it from behind

Attached: 1551870856652.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Your friend is a pedo. She's not an unattractive girl, she's just not sexually attractive to normal people because her head is still very child like in shape, and she's portrayed exaggeratedly petite in the show. Sorry, your friend is a kid diddler.

Attached: 24232292_551419321865593_6939007499574981450_n.jpg (640x751, 59K)

face = cute
body = bangin

He’s right

Attached: 98855A89-DBBD-4197-9F2F-B8DDE93426AC.jpg (1280x1707, 214K)

Lucky me for being a nigger an having a excuse to be ugly. white people on the other hand...

that explains why i always found her extremely cute even though she has obvious ugly features

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met George Lowe at a country club in Lakeland, FL. He's done voices for Adult Swim.

I met Matlock in a bookstore once.

I saw the redhead from mythbusters (and kevin sorbo) at gencon in 2006, but I didn't talk to her or anything

>He's done voices for Adult Swim.
oh yeah, I met mc chris once in 2007

me with isabella moner

Attached: 1554945396626.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

what the fuck she has gangly ape arms and man shoulders. youd have to be a pedo or something to be attracted to this greasy pumpkin headed mutant

Attached: download.png (500x694, 622K)

keifer sutherland and insane clown posse

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
H-hello, Im user. Y-youre the prettiest girl Ive seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with its leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? ITS ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, ILL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?
>look at the menu. Its in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!
Im sorry, madam, we don-
I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, ITS ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AINT WE?
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Attached: 1523804847102.jpg (3264x2448, 924K)

I see him all the time! I run past his house. He's really nice and will ask you how you're doing.

NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker.jpg (600x900, 127K)

it scares me how much she looks like amarna miller.

The way this is phrased I thought you saw them together.

>tfw kiki is doing asmr on youtube

Man, this never gets old!

>She's not an unattractive girl
LMAO yes she is, you gay faggot

Yes, I went to the rock’s cousin’s house and the rock was there... they were gross and farted like childish men albeit this was 15 years who

I think that is what you call "slags" in bongland.

Lel

Attached: 1544215969494.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

jesus everytime I find her more revolting than the previous

I love this pasta but it doesn't work with the Goose

I literally fell asleep in the theater while watching Transformers 2.

slaggiest

Attached: 1534872947338.jpg (1686x2336, 439K)

I kept falling asleep while watching inception, but only because I had been awake for well over a day

kinda fitting, given the movie

>you just know

Attached: fellini.jpg (600x917, 155K)

I feel the same way when people act like the redhead is hot. At least Quasimodo is distinctive. The redhead is a 5/10 with the personality of styrofoam. It annoys me that the new X-men trailers are putting her doing sexy faces in all their thumbnails.

No and i wouldn't care if i did

Not sure if this counts but due to my job I got to get vodka drunk with Chris Jericho last year. The dude is pretty cool, talk to him about music and he's all ears.

Attached: c.jpg (797x1024, 197K)

>when people act like the redhead is hot
why are gays allowed to post on 4channel

Attached: 1536581976321.jpg (3456x5184, 792K)

One time I was at the mall and a skanky blonde was walking toured me and she looked vary familiar I was staring just trying to figure out ware I seen her, at school or work? We walked by each other staring eye to eye and she was smiling thinking i was "Checking her out" as she passed I thought she was so skanky she looked like Britney Murphy.

Two weeks later i heard on the news Britney Murphy had just left town after being here a month filming her last movie

And i used to spend the week ends at Roy Rogers House

i once fingered hex in a nightclub

Notre Dame burned down now she is homeless

She should’ stand near the shellfish, she might get mistaken for a mussel.

She is really gross.

Saggy ass

Boys want to date Sophie, real men want to dress Maisie in a school girl outfit and sodomize her all week

Attached: rs_634x1024-170818083218-MAISIA.jpg (634x1024, 75K)

Impressive how clearly this post communicates sarcasm without being explicit

or nevermind, thought you mean kiernan shipka

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (623x752, 66K)

I played with Bonnie Rotten’s asshole

Which actor is that sammy

Les?

I am a virgin and would want to fuck her but she has tattoos.

How can you look at these feet and tell people you wouldn't fuck her?

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Feet-3039352.jpg (3000x1979, 1.74M)

Not an actor or actress but i did meet the director of Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite (Jared Hess not the is wife) i also meet Mick Foley, Raven (wrestlers )who are kind of actors in a way

I fingered kapowski in a nightclub

Attached: tomhanksgtfo.jpg (1080x1078, 137K)

andy griffith?

>but she has tattoos.
she does and would let you look at the real close

Attached: 1530368520352.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

Dancing since she was 7 has kept her tiny body tight and tender

Attached: Maisie Ballet.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

This is pretty much her if you bump into her in Londonistan, elsewhere I dunno.

Attached: 1549244284650.jpg (749x1024, 138K)

Tattoos are a big enough red flag even to overrule my testicles.

How much she charging, she not already Yatching?

Attached: 1529868086025.jpg (189x210, 10K)

Finnish big titted one a few years ago. A real milf. Don't regret anything.

>making a kiki thread in the midst of /got/+endgame leak mod activity

Attached: iasip look.gif (220x147, 233K)

you can see her pusy!!!

I used to live in Lakeland. I should have hit up some country clubs

Medical Term is Heavenly Orifice

cant see no tatoo in this pic

sarcasm is never explicit, retard

Didn’t even look like him

uh, reddit

>only pedos are attracted to cute petite women

Americans...

ok reddit

have a fetish for wide eyed female celebs caught in bright flash candid photographs

Attached: eLNEGEW.jpg (3504x2336, 432K)

wtf where is the bear

What a sloppy, dumpy, shit snipper
>I'd still eat it like I'm going to the chair though

This place has really done a number on you, eh?

Farts are both the funniest and non funniest thing in the world aron. It's all about timing

messy like subway

Attached: 1534398283469.jpg (2200x3300, 1.11M)

me on the left

Attached: 1403132136600.jpg (960x720, 66K)

Can someone shop a Pablo obscured by the shadows somewhere in the back please? Thanks.

What a great actress!

I was in an elevator with two guys and one of them fucking snapped, threw the other one down the floor and fucking stomped his head into mush, I got the fuck out of that elevator but I managed to see the face of the assaulter and it was Ryan Gosling

Andrew Lawrence at Six Flags Magic Mountain when I was in 8th grade back when Jumping Ship had just come out. We were around the same age and he was surrounded by tween/teen thots.
Also sold cigarettes to Matt LeBlanc a few times when I was about 20

Attached: 2964d21eda164c3e4ec05b65905e03476a7786193068eb4829224d8307538d70.jpg (700x500, 31K)

Yeah right, like LeBlanc could afford cigarettes.

fucking hell

messy like chipotle bowl

Attached: 1534399217578.jpg (2333x3500, 656K)

Oh yeah, no, you're absolutely right user. Sarcasm i neeeever explicit.

>tfw friends say I look like Arya
>tfw I'm a guy

Who hasn't m8

Her skin looks great, she looks really healthy and beautiful there.

Saw Sophie Turner and her Jonas bro on the New York State Fair midway a year and a half ago. They were cool as fuck, but I ain't posting the pic so you fuckers could dox me.

Shut your dumb ugly ass up you fucking coon

I've met Mads Mikkelsen. Only actor I ever met.

got to speak to john boyega for about .25 seconds before he got completely mobbed on friday at star wars celebration chicago. he seemed really nice before i got trampled

American goblino on the right

Like the meatball Marina after you have walked home with it in the bag messy

Maisie is a mong and so is the maisieposter

Attached: 1550412573.png (905x661, 162K)

lmao what the fuck
kiki's laways lookee older than she actually was, unless youre some sort of retard that thinks petite = child

with burnt honey garlic bread on #3 toasted

Attached: 1534398247918.jpg (2333x3500, 676K)

>honey garlic bread

Tell me more I may meet a chick at subway after some errands this afternoon

I was an extra on the Hobbit movies and (briefly) chatted with some of the actors. Elijah Wood was only there for a day but was absolutely bro-tier. Martin Freeman was a cunt unless you were a hot chick. Ian Mckellen was nice enough but a little full of himself. Evangeline Lilly was an absolute sweetheart, would marry in a heartbeat. Surprisingly, Orlando Bloom was completely based and a super nice guy.

Also lots of rugby players and other NZ celebs but you guys probably wouldn't care.

Yep. I had lunch with Uma Thurman in 1997. I met her at a ski resort, and she invited my girlfriend and I to lunch.

My in was that I knew her father from a Buddhism class I took at Columbia.

She was amazing. Funny, charming, and gorgeous.

Attached: F2CB4D26-B68F-48C4-A1EB-DAF6AAFA9572.jpg (890x1024, 108K)

Lou ferrigno told me to fuck off at Philly wizard world in 2014 when I asked him about his lisp.

This confirms all my prejudices so I guess I believe you. That's pretty cool, user.

Hovering like off the ground?

Should be cans of pop

I met James Cosmo, the guy who played Jeor Mormont in GoT. Nice guy, really friendly.

that's a nice story user, sounds like a neat experience

How old are you sir? Roy Rogers died in 1998

Cans of what?

Coke or whatever it is in the famous on Yea Forums image of him with the cans of pop balanced under his chin

Yes
I live in an area filled with actors and footballers
also a few boxers

there's something really creepy about everyone staring at the camera

The only Hobbit Actor i want to meat is Sophie Gannon she is so tiny and adorable she makes my sausages tingle and in Krampus she played the elf named Sausages Stealer

Ohh a three some with her and Maisie dressed as German Sausage Bar Waitresses

Attached: sophie-gannon.png (252x252, 32K)

And pigtails they mist wear the pigtails and call me

"Herr Mistor"

Attached: Sausage.jpg (800x533, 53K)

lmao this picture is great

Underrated

The point of her character is that she is tomboyish and unfemenine.

For me, it's Sophie. Even though she's starting to turn into Boy George. I still want her to bully my 7x6" dicklet. Also breed a race of gigantic fridge children with her.

yeah but shes cute and yet objectively ugly

cant explain that

on the left, too

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Attached: EE509CFA-F532-41D1-A457-0909F0721DF6.jpg (479x700, 47K)

Agnès Varda, she just had a car accident

Tiny is adorable and why would i want to dress a tall women as a school girl and sodomize her

Attached: 1548741811764.jpg (666x1000, 91K)

Will confuse her moaning with clamps n cockers

Beautiful read, thank you.

Fucking kek

>and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair
burst out laughing right here, well done

Rainn Wilson's wife's son

me on the back

david foster wallace

Yes, I saw Brie Larson at the airport. I said "Hello". She got agitated and said "You must mean "Herllo" and then thanked me VEEEERY much,put her headphones and just walked off.

Attached: herllo.jpg (1067x1600, 153K)

Your fault, shitlord, you should have started cleaning her shoes with your tongue.

>Herllo
Kekd

Go to Yea Forums and tell them they would be all ears

Her head isn’t “kid-shaped” it’s fucking bridge troll shaped.

Orlando bloom really brought up the Jews on set?

Wow she's ugly

>I want a dress that makes one boob look huge and one small pls

I once fingered myself in a nightclub.

keke

I hate her so much but really want those tits to just flop out of her dress

Based Ella Hollywood

"pop" is Bong for soda

i met ezra miller in the bathroom of a bar after a concert in NYC. he crowded me at the urinal and told me I had a nice dick and if I wanted a blowjob but I said no because I was straight. then he laughed and made air quotes and said “straight, that’s what they all say”.
really nice considerate guy imo.

Yeah one (blonde) was musty and her breath stank

Lou Beale from Eastenders

Attached: _68671744_68671743.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

I seriously want to drop kick that cunt.

I met Jack Black since my music teacher knows him from theater in Columbus. Also met John Travolta in a Burger King when he was making I AM WRATH or what ever that film was.

When you look and act like him, sure.

I met Joaquin Phoenix once...

Attached: Joker.jpg (615x861, 90K)

That is the most unflattering bikini top i've ever seen

That's the least millennial thing I've ever read on this board
Congratulations you're based

Have you met the flight of the concord boys

I played Rider Strong in a game of 8ball at a pool hall once. He was pretty wasted and he still beat me

Good ol' Brie -- taking down that patriarchy all across the gerlobe.

Met Mike Smith (Bubbles) from Trailer Park Boys a few times since I'm from Halifax. He's kind of a dick.

never

Attached: DyEdAGXWoAARfx0.jpg (880x953, 128K)

Seen them around town but haven't met them. My mate did work on Bret's house once though lol

Pure fucking comedy. Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 1537573683309m.jpg (1024x853, 112K)

Hugh Grant once brushed against my cock (through the fabric) in a crowded elevator and mumbled an awkward apology

Fucking keke, I hope this is true.

>mumbled an awkward apology
More like Huge Grunt