Can you help Blue and I find my hair?

Can you help Blue and I find my hair?

Attached: Steve.png (900x522, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwmtkFPYXsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is it about white people and balding?

Asians, Hispanics and Arabs and black people never seem to have anywhere near as big a problem with balding as white dudes.

Anthony Fantano really had an interesting career.

>too ashamed to be on tv after balding
goddamn

youtube.com/watch?v=CwmtkFPYXsg

>the last episode where he said good bye and did mail time for the last time

;___;

why do people where these faggot glasses

I was like three years old when that happened and it legitimately made me cry myself to sleep
Then they brought that spic on and it was never the same

now it's time for so long

They wear spray on hair, especially black dudes.

r u kidding? Have you even met any Arabs or Indians?

I like listening to the essential soicore content on NPR when I am doing my 3 hour drives one a month, that's where I heard this story.

There is one larger NPR station that plays the essential soicoire lineup, and then another that plays nothing but classical almost 24 hours per day. When I get nauseated by the globohomo kike gobbledygook from the pozzed station i switch to the classical.

>why don't already worthless people not feel like they are worth less when they lose their hair?

Is this a fucking meme? Are you le kidding le me

Wtf are you on. The only race that doesn't have that big of a problem with balding are hispanics. Their injun genes at least gave them something

why didn't he just get a hair transplant with that blue money? fail.

Fuck Joe

That's not how hair transplants work. The hair has to be yours, and they have to take it from donor sites on your body. Depending on how far you've progressed with balding, there may not be enough donor hair on your head to cover up your baldness.

you're retarded. they could at the very least take some of the donor hair and make him LESS bald

I want to fuck Dora

middle eastern people have the highest rate of male pattern baldness famalam

Attached: av5pr9mvw1921.png (1599x794, 217K)

Attached: C9D19B86-0CEB-41CE-ACB7-404A34F1CA9D.png (1591x1642, 64K)

Fun Fact: The kippah was literally created by Jews to cope with their baldness

>China has the lowest balding problems in the world

What are they doing differently?

Attached: source.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Buff black bald dudes is a meme for a reason.

He could just do a frasier crane or a Jude law

Attached: 61F6C6EB-27F5-45E2-B9A5-BD0B8461E60B.jpg (840x1055, 174K)

same reason they dont grow body hair - genetic dht production

does ANYBODY have the "metastasized man" edit of this pic, been looking for so long

Didn't he suicide?

Jews and Turks lose hair at the crown, which is why they invented the fez and the yarmulke.
Arabs have receding hairlines, which is why they all where turbans.
Italians don't look good in hats, so they invented the sports car.

Arabs don't wear turbans

>actor/musician
lmao i could call myself that too because i have youtube channel. just because you sang a childrens song doesn't make you a musician. have some dignity. make your subtitle say "blue's clues host" you fucking loser

some other hat then

Hard cringe

Most black dudes shape their hair lines, which happens to hide the receding very well.

I've got a Castizo friend who started balding at 16. Sad.

That and use touch up spray

He made the right call leaving before he got old and creepy. only mr. rogers can pull off the old man kid show thing without raising red flags

Why did he shave his head? Look, you can see his hairline in the stubble and it's like jude law tier

Because he fell for the shave your head meme and not the embrace it and work around it despite how bad it may be

Attached: EDF819E5-DF6D-4F7F-80E0-0756B9DA85C3.jpg (214x317, 10K)

It seems like so much upkeep. I imagine it only stays clean looking for like two days max.

Using the spray? Yeah I worked as a barber that cut mostly blacks hair and
It would run if it was a hot day and would look like tar sweat, it’s fucking insecure if you do that

>barely any body hair
>great hairline and hair down to my shoulders at almost 30 years old
>6' 1"
i could literally go on and on about how great i have it

The list goes on!

Jelly of your hairline in 25 and have a weird one but still very manageable on side is great while the other is recessed a bit but I’m at least 6’3 and can grow a beard

>no body hair

hahahaha faggot

Can't be that great if you post in this shit hole.

>very little upper body hair
>extremely hairy below the waist, basically complete coverage from my lower back to my ankles
>balding at 25

Attached: brendan in hell.jpg (978x550, 135K)

Are you at least tall

I'm 5'8"

Attached: lil baby.png (658x662, 37K)

I went with the take every drug and surgery available to stop it at any cost meme

I'd rather die than go bald

Gooks actually bald the worst of everyone.

Are you at least funny like Danny Devito?

Did it work I can’t afford it but I still pull with a Jude law tier hairline just don’t shave it off when you don’t like it man I did that and it fucked up

Yeah, I can reliably make pretty much any given group of people laugh, at least the ones I choose to spend time with. Doesn't seem to make make me any more appealing to women though.

Fuck at least tall bigger guys who go bald can role with the jacked thug look

Are you funny and charming or funny and self deprecating

It will dramatically slow it down at least. Minoxidil is cheap as fuck (like ~35 bucks for a 6 month supply at costco) but finastride adds up, it's something like $50 a month. You can actually fully restore a lot of follicles assuming they haven't been dormant too long and keep that up pretty much indefinitely if you're desperate enough to take bicalutamide. Bica works better than anything.

Haven't actually done any surgery but I'm going for hair line lowering because it's cheaper than transplant.

Cool I know a few people who when on fenasteride and become impotent after using and couldn’t get it back but also is it if you stop using they will fall out

lol yes the fuck they do nigger

Show me even one example of an Arab wearing a turban. A turban is a specific thing, it's not just any fucking cloth head covering, and only Sikhs wear them.

It will only work as long as you take it.

You can pretty well tell if it's hurting your fertility. I had a friend that was on it for years and his sperm started getting completely clear so he stopped taking it and he was fine after that. I think it's pretty hard to actually permanently damage your fertility.

I would kill myself if I was going bald. It's the male wall. Once you start losing hair it's all over for you.

Not really it does suck but you can move on sometimes it just stops I’ve been at my nw2 for 10 years and nothing happened

Do incels think this? Would you kill yourself if you were born 5’4 too as a 25 year old

wut

How much does it cost to maintain a toupee? Is it expensive?

It’s incel blackpill to say stuff like you can only get a gf if your white or only black or only above 6’2 or if you have a perfect hairline

If you’re over 30 it doesn’t really matter

Dudes actually a great singer

It's the opposite actually, hispanics have too much hair

Wonder what's up with that little squiggle of red up the west coast of Canada.

In Britain it was some mixed race northen guy, he was kind of like that guy from Red Dwarf

ah-bloo-bloo

Please take that /r9k/ language back to where you belong. Thanks.

I hate r9k friend and their toxic mentality

Hispanic includes a lot of races. It's the ones with mostly native blood that have the great but oily black hair.

Asians in general have a lower chance of going bald due to, like the other user said, lower DHT which is why they can’t grow beards, body hair, and have little dicks

>almost 30 years old
I'm not a NEET loser, but I'd rather be an obese, balding, r9k permavirgin than be 30 years old. Your youth is almost over.

So the question is: Would you rather be bold but manly or have hair on your head and be effeminate?

Dunno, but I'd like to get my worthless white lips over a nigger's fat dick.

Bald but manly

Rich and satisfied

To see better?