Literally shit tier parody of itself

Literally shit tier parody of itself.

Attached: p15366809_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/330685908
youtu.be/Tqpp6lpduj8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99755966/#99755966
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Watch
bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[Spoiler]captain fighting captain[/spoiler]
He may be right.

What the fuck are they all looking at?

>Hulk just talking like a normal guy
cringe

The future

Where is the leak footage?

fucking retard

Notre Dame before they set it on fire

vimeo.com/330685908

Brutal

So how much of the film leaked?

Too soon...

all of it

Yea Forums doesn’t exist anymore

Attached: 28354737-C69B-4D4C-877B-F1D159B15D9A.jpg (338x692, 211K)

Really? Cause the torrent thread has people saying it’s faked

4 and a half minutes of it, various points of the movie. Basically all the major plot points.

My dick. Except for thor, he's looking at my balls.

>friendly reminder
sounds like a passive aggressive threat to me

this
capt wahmen to the rescue

It's not like you were part of Yea Forums or even Yea Forums Yea Forums, newfag

g-d

>Timetravel
>That cheesy scene with every single avenger running at Thanos.

Removed all my interest in this flick tbph

Looks like absolute shit.

HAWKEYE KILLS BLACK WIDOW

Russos just redid the airport scene with more characters.
The king and queen of hacks

Russo hackery knows no end.

Bits of it. A huge amount of context is missing.

Establishing that Thor can easily beat Thanos twice kind of nerfs him to the point dramatic tension is utterly lost.

It's like the Russo's don't understand how a big fight set piece does not have to have people charging at each other.

> Time Soldiers sound effects intensifies:

youtu.be/Tqpp6lpduj8

>sweet this isnt your play pen anymore ok? do *clap* you *clap* under *clap* stand *clap*

Attached: DiaBfZKXkAEUrJM.jpg (1080x1920, 180K)

And by that I include Nolan doing the same thing in TDKR.

There's other more creative ways to show the police coming up from the ground and taking on Bane's goons.

Everything but the fucking ending. We still don't know who dies

Tony Stark dies.

>Thanos kills him in Infinity War
>Death reversed
>Thanos kills him again in Endgame
wtf

Why didn't the Eagles just fly the gauntlet to Mordor.

More like Tony Stank

>Thanos kills him in Infinity War
??????

Why are people excited to see a movie about a bunch of racist white people beating up a POC for simply coming up with a solution to benefit society?

Attached: Dk6gTz6.png.gif (245x245, 721K)

because the space bible saz purple people have no souls

I thought there was still some time before the movie came out

That's it? Does Gamora and Loki comeback?

Why don't they just hyperspace ram thanus fuck I hate all this shit

the guy who leak it it's a spic btw

U wot m8

And that's a good thing!

ty based user, what a shitfest lmfao

Disney can choke on my balls for this faggot shit

Hey you little faggot shill reading this. I hope your pissed off jew boss fires you in a rage. I hope you can’t pay rent, I hope you become homeless, I hope you die a miserable death alone in the streets.

How the fuck do you know?

>the guy who leak it it's a spic btw
Obviously, only amerisharts care about capeshit to this degree

>11 year of hyping just to deliver this shit.

>ebony maw comes back to life
Hopefully he’s used again somewhere down the line, creepier and visually more powerfull than Andy Serkis in nu-SW

Can someone just spoil it for me so I'm not tempted to watch this trash? Only saw the first Avengers movie and Iron Man 2 desu, and only because I was on an international flight.

Attached: catflower.jpg (465x465, 171K)

Yea Forums is a nanny board.
The absolute state.

Here you go amigo
Thanos dies to Thor before the opening credits, but he has already destroyed the stones. The rest of the movie centers around using the Quantum Universe to retrieve the stones from the past timeline. Stark builds a gauntlet to wield the retrieved infinity stones to reverse the snap.
Natasha and Clint go to retrieve the soul stone, with Clint sacrificing Natasha to access it. Hulk, now Professor Hulk, tries to wield it and fails.
The dusted Avengers return, including Parker, who gives the Stark Gauntlet to Captain Marvel.

Most of it looks like absolute garbage, but the last few moments of cap seem ok.

TIME
TRAVEL
LOL

unironically looks like a fucking video game fmv

Thanks bros

Yea Forums is owned by Disney
It's why they delete threads making fun of Marvel's shit tier CGI

Avengers go back in time because the villian destroyed the macguffin of thre last movie. Avengers bring back a bunch of good guy characters from the past. Hulk is both smart and strong. Thor is a king now and goes into hiding during a time jump. Black good guy character comes back to like and a few others. Captain America fights villian with Thor’s hammer. New woman character that everyone either hates or loves asks for glove remake of the Villians from the last movie that he wore to use the macguffins. Captain America fights his last self. Iron man and Spider-Man big because they have a father son kind of relationship.

Why the fuck does Thor look like a bum.

And Hawkeye sacrificing Widow, does that mean she meant more to him than his family? Or was it because his family got snapped and Natasha was the best choice remaining for him.

Have sex

Don’t really care about the MCU until Sentry or Doom are a part of it really.

Who asked for this? The fun of Hulk was that he was an uncontrollable monster that was way different that Banner. If they decide to do Prof Hulk, They should've kept his Hulk look and voice. This will result in a good contrast. Having normal Ruffalo voice is retarded. This is giving me cat scratched out Nick Fury vibes in stupidity.

ok

>Thanos dies to Thor before the opening credits

lame as fuck. I guess "Thanos will return" was just to get that juicy box office bump.

Oh god that sounds like shit. Yeah, I'm gonna skip this one. I don't care that it's absolutely gonna make over a billion dollars. I'm done with Marvel cape shit.

Attached: 1484115887457.jpg (344x377, 48K)

>Clint sacrificing Natasha to access it. Hulk, now Professor Hulk, tries to wield it and fails.
Please be true.

What if all the leaked scenes are faked and leaked by Disney to throw people off so they will be surprised when they see the movie?

>DUDE TIME TRAVEL LMAO

why even have villains anymore if you can just time travel unfuck everything?

ITT DCucks roleplay as upset Marvel Chads

Attached: D86BB5FE-19BE-4647-9671-9041F0FBA0AF.jpg (368x356, 8K)

I haven't watch Marvel since Winter Soldier, can't say I missed much now that I know how it's going to meme itself.

>so like, let's use TIME TRAVEL to get the stones and UNSNAP everything!

if you travel to the past the entire timeline would be fucked/changed, first of all.

second, why wouldn't thanos just use his time stone and kill any threat before they become avengers/etc.

Told you this was real

Attached: leak.jpg (568x1074, 30K)

>time travel
FUCK OFF DISNEY

It just overloads your brain with "but...wait...then...." and it's the a good reason time travel never does well with audiences. FeelsDisney'dMan.

thats alot of CGI to throw people off sir

>Thanos dies to Thor before the opening credits, but he has already destroyed the stones
>they travel to the quantum realm to retrieve the infinity stones before past Thanos does
>After collecting all the stones Tony kills Thanos with a snap from his own iron gauntlet and revives everybody with a reverse snap (which revives Thanos too)
>all the Avengers (re)assemble for the climax before Captain Marvel kills Thanos for a final time

Attached: CzWMdZsUUAAxxC0.jpg (600x512, 25K)

In X-Men, Cable tries to use time travel to stop Apocalypse and despite the ability to time travel, can't find a way to fix the future.

Here, it's a magic fucking wand.

What am I seeing?

There are literally 3 thanos's in this movie

just fucking kill baby thanos

that's it, that is literally all you have to do.

>get stones first

no just kill the fucker, wtf.

reminder

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99755966/#99755966

was actually right, JUNE 2018

>literally 3 thanoses

Holy shit if I didnt see it I wouldnt believe it.

It kinda pisses me off because the avengers story "Avengers Forever" deals with future bullshit in a wild manner.
In there it's a magic wand, but instead of being merely a re-do machine, it's some weird ass trip with Avengers from past, present and future coming together to face time based villains.
It was all in good fun.

Good try, shill.

can someone explain this timeline bullshittery?

>thor kills thanos before title
>years pass and they remake gauntlet from past timelines
>they resuse it and revive everyone

so where the fuck does this thanos without the gauntlet come from? and while we are at it, how come he didn't use his newfound time travel powers to go further back in the past and get his own, new infinity gauntlet?

what the nigger-licking shit is going on here?

mushroom being BTFO

There will be 3 Thanoses

1. Thanos from Infinity War they kill
2. Thanos from the past.
3. Thanos #1 again when they undo the past.

leaks says that Thanos wants to kill the Avengers since they get in his way

How do you do a reverse snap

what the fuck did you think was gonna happen... do you drool when you think too hard?

just turn your brain off lol

>3 Thanos.
>3 9s.
> 3 7s.

Attached: 1490462484516.jpg (500x433, 103K)

he revived everyone that died lol
he could have just revived cap marverl and let her do the rest or dr strange

There are technically 2 thanoses, one of them just appears and dies twice. The one that dies at the beginning and in the climactic final battle is the one from Infinity War, the second is an alternate timeline Thanos who got no stones.

IS THERE A FULL LEAK OR JUST CLIPS?

We all knew there was going to be a scene with every avenger lined up, but my god is it fucking awful.

lmfao, capeshit ladies and gentleman

Attached: 1540941199093.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>thanos has infinity gauntlet

>for some reason he doesn't use it to wipe out all his enemies/threats in the past

>magically, time travel allows his enemies to make a new(tm) gauntlet

who wrote this shit?

im sure disney will miss your neet bux with those predictions

so basically, at some point, they "recalibrate" themselves to be around just a few moments after the snap happens and face that thanos with the new gauntlet in hand?

The poor American audience is not going to like this at all. I'm interested to see if this even gets above 85% on rotten tomatoes. There's just too much going on in this to make anything close to an interesting film. Also with all this time traveling and no alternate quicksilver...c'mon.

Attached: 1520123086450.gif (400x234, 1.94M)

>time travel
this is even worst than "why didnt dr strange cut thanos hand with a portal"
the main problem of comics was they started introducing this plot devices and OP solutions, they replicating that on movies will only make future problems or smaller scale ones seem pitty or pointless specially since all the movies happen in the same universe where such easy solutions exist

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-080652_Chrome.jpg (1422x1304, 484K)

Congrats you just described the United States of America.

if you time travel and get the stones before purple man, that would mean the "snap" never actually happened.

it would also change the entire timeline, and who knows what would happen.

also there would be an infinite loop of people travelling back in time.

it also makes past movies feel pointless or fake since the avengers came and stole the gems.

its multi verse stuff, not necessarily time travel... technically they will fuck with the timeline of other universes so it wont matter in the MCU timeline

try to explain that on here though...

...and?

>There's a pivotal scene between Doctor Strange and a fully CGI character being shot on a secret location, with a skeleton crew, and which takes up a sizeable portion of the budget.

Still not leaked, right?

also, any future villain can be defeated with lol time travel.

so their timeline/multiverse is the ONLY one that had the idea about time travel? why did no one come back and steal the stones from the current mc universe?

tranny jannies are in full force today!

Attached: 6get.png (1565x313, 86K)

>made some snacks and intended to stay up
>it's just a camrip trailer
fuck
is the whole thing gonna leak or what?

clearly wont be in possession of the stones after fucking around with them so much. there is greater powers then the avengers and thanos out there

>no thunder cunt one shotting thanos with a feminist death ray
Fake and gay.

Sure are a lack of spoiler tags in this thread.

Hulk gets his whole-ass arm blown off

but thanos smashed the stones himself and ends up losing to the stones again.

>lol just time travel

keep in mind THEY DID TIME TRAVEL WITHOUT THE TIME STONE somehow.

>its multivers stuff
>CGI chaartcer
is gonna be the fucking living tribunal acting a deus ex machina by giving them a pass on this bullshit
just what this movie needed

i'm guessing they'll cgi stan lee

more like janny got spoiled and he's butthurt so he asked a mod to make a sticky about it

Attached: 1555088297851.png (1000x1000, 177K)

worth it

Strange saw 14 million of em happen in different ways, for all we know they might all be dead at the point where Strange gives up the time stone to spare tony.

He says he didnt have a choice to give it up. "were in the end game now" might be the only timeline they survived passed that point.

somehow... its with the Pym tech that Tony, Banner, Rocket and Lang work on.

someone post spoilers
using the spoiler tag, of course
i wouldnt want anyone to get in trouble
Yea Forums are my best friends

your watching a potato quality video with a low bitrate. what did you expect?

Black ones don't have it too. That's why you can force then into manual labor.

it's funny, my first theory was "watch they use time travel bullshit to cancel out the entire first movie"

and it ends up being the case. of course they wont kill half the universe, there are about 900 movies to be made still/

Strange with Dormamu all over again but with a differrent twist this time

its not time travel though, its multi-verse

How does that even work? If they go back in time and grab the stones, how does Thanos gather them in order to snap and kill everyone in the first place? Where the fuck is another Thanos coming from? A 3rd timeline?

so the next time there is a problem:

>lol just get 5 more stones from another universe to win

So, does Captain Marvel saves the day at the end?

yeah she gets the stark gauntlet from parker

theres 14million + timelines according to strange

Read the thread, she dies

Yup by the end there are 3 timelines.

Also when Prof Hulk said he will send Antman to the 1950's that smells like a Back to the Future reference

>MCU goes full comic book spastic
>it breaks the Russos

we should have seen it coming desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Watch

I like that it has become a pleb filter. Plebs can't handle real capekino.

Genuinely Batman and Robin tier, if not worse. Whatever happened to standards?

Kek, spoil the shit out of this movie like pic related.

Attached: 1447125979533.jpg (1056x828, 517K)

The rushing shitfest battle has me embarassed.

>have a shitfest war at the end of infinity war
>repeat it
YOU JUST HAD TO DO THE ORIGINAL 6 VS THANOS
thats was all you needed to do for kino

>Thanos destroyed the Stones, and is living peacefully, The Avengers arrive and get butthurt, and kill him
>timeskip
>boo hoo the avengers are sad
>they reunite to go to the past and retake the power stones before Thanos do it
>sequences where they revisit the old movies sequences, like Captain fighting himself, and Thor meeting his mother. Black Widow and Hawkeye revisit the soul stone sequence, and black Widow dies
>Stark makes a glove that can take the stones
>they go to fight past Thanos, who didn't have the stones yet
>After collecting all the stones Tony kills Thanos with a snap from his own iron gauntlet and revives everybody with a reverse snap, which revives Thanos too, but this time the Thanos who snaped everyone, the one who dies in the beggining of the movie
>Thanos dies, Stark dies, population does not remember what happens

I wasn't banned, I just forgot the spoiler the first time, fren.

Attached: 1542107650031.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Does captain die?

No. The only important characters to die are Stark, Black Widow, and Gamora.

Attached: 1543707606101.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

it's hilarious how many people here and elsewhere are shitting on the leaks when a lot of them are based on events from the comics

Cringe and cringepilled.

So much for the movie with stakes.

>a reverse snap
a reverse snap
wat

Attached: 1502476456979.png (647x649, 206K)

if they have the ability to time travel why didn't they do this 10 fucking years ago

Two main characters die, there's your stakes fag

everything with time travel and multiverse stuff sucks even in the comics, nobody likes the eternals or living tribunal becuase they are there just as plot devices when the writers put some stupid shit

Agreed.

Who knows. Why don't they go back in the past and stop Loki? Why don't they go back in the past and avoid Ultron from being revived? Everytime you insert time travel in something, you completely fuck up all the story. Time travel should be considered a writer's cardinal sin.

They didn't know Lang then. Lang didn't fall into the Quantum Universe until the events of Infinity War. This is how he survived the snap.

He finds his way out and shows up at the Avengers base, from there they engineer the Quantum Tech needed.

Thanos dies via time travel bullshit. Wow, fucking lame. Thanks for helping me save some money, Yea Forums.

>it's hilarious how many people here and elsewhere are shitting on the leaks when a lot of them are based on events from the comics
No Infinity war is very very loosely based off the comics you faggot nigger

Based retardbro.

[spoilers}Tony Stark Dies.

I knew this movie would not be nearly as good as Infinity War, but this is plain stupid. God damn.

exactly, time travel is a get out of jail free card.

why not use it to foil every villain?

Gamora's dead for real? What about future Guardians of the Galaxy movies?

Just select the whole post and press crlt+s for spoilers.

Stark dies.
But more importantly:
Captain Marvel now have short hair, and looks like a dyke just like in the modern comics.

The box office leaping higher into your anus

This shit is actually going to make 2 billion, can you fucking believe it? A movie with the lazy time travel bullshit, and only 1 main character that anyone cares about dying, and a gigantic "Ready Player One" shitfest cgi orgy at the end holy fuck cinema is dead
Reminder that even if Denis Villenueve absolutely nails Dune it will make maybe 1/5th of this

The only relevant one is stark and that too because he doesn't want to do this shit anymore. Just like what anyone with a braincell predicted it undoes the supposed damage from Infinity war which justifies what people were saying about IW having very little stakes as they continually hinted at this ending. Cringe.

why cant captain cunt use the gauntlet to revive all the people who died, even if stark dies?
thanos literally did that to save one of the guys who had a stone in the first movie.

What was spoiler season like during Infinity War?

So did they just pulled a Day of the Future Past?

Dunno. Probably they will just add another girl to be Starlord's romantic interest and that's about it.

It's time travel bullshit, just turn off your brain or you will get angry.

Star Wars did it too, with Rebels. Might even use it as a stepping-off point for bringing Sheev back in IX.

That implies Dune would be better and more deserving.

This sounds really bad wtf

But you see Disney had to shoehorn in that line about Strange looking into millions of possibilities to see where they win because how will the manchildren know everythings going to be all right?

Wow look a Yea Forums contrarian how unexpected

No DOFP was time travel done well

o_0

Everybody is a contrarian here, fag.

Does Captain Marvel really kill Thanos the final time?

So the moral of the story is nothing can ever go bad for the good guys, because they will magically win

At least Japan isn't afraid to do a bad ending in an anime.

MCU as a franchise is shittier than anything Denis has done. So yeah it'll probably be better.

I mean I hope there aren't people here who think that the MCU is anything more than shlock.

She's in the final battle clip, standing behind/next to Starlord and Drax.

Please leave

And people have the audacity to call Miloni based.

Motherfucker raped the entire Star Wars lore just to bring his waifu back from the dead. That's it. He introduced it just so he could force Ahsoka even more.

Attached: file.png (800x411, 342K)

LOOKS LIKE YOU LOSE AGAIN 4CHANNERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4CHANREKT.png (892x280, 22K)

>time travel
>ever done well

~_^

Time travel is so god damn lazy. One of the worst plots you could put in a movie. Even in Looper Bruce Willis was acknowledging in the movie that's it's all bullshit and try not to think about it

Does Assoka ever die?

>snap

>reverse snap

>thanos killed 3 times

>time travel

who wrote this shit

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 91LbNAAfA4L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 34K)

>get on youtube comments, the top liked one
>reply to everyone saying an spoiler
>people will get the spoiler on notification
>enjoy your cellphone ringing with butthurt
I'm doing it and it feels amazing

Attached: 1526597974312.png (401x317, 269K)

No, she survived into Rebels as a full adult

He's definitely back, I'd guess boomer Thor cucks and brings him back. Some other user said he's the one flying on the pegasus in the leak but could be bs.

Attached: set.jpg (1628x1216, 446K)

they dont, its multi-verse

It was written by Disney Jews to ease you into the idea of time travel and make you comfortable with it so they can incorporate time travel into star wars and undo Rian Johnson's mess. It's so obvious.

Vader killed her, that's way in the future, when she is already grow up. They used time travel to pull her in a timehole to the fture before Vader slashes her on Rebels.

what is this 'reverse snap' bs people are talking about?

It's so bad.. Why do film sequels always get worse the longer they go? I'm done w/ this MCU shit after Endgame desu.

its not time travel

xD

that very message will make people seek out spoilers.

you may be able to memory hole thanos but you can't stop spoilers.

I feel like twitch is another great place to spoil people, but you have to pay the streamer to get your comment/name read.

The rumours that captain Marvel kills Thanos are starting to look true.

hero

not afraid to doo a bad ending with 50$ cartoons that no one will see. HOW BRAVE OF THEM!

Why didn’t they use a timehole to stop Anakin from talking to Palpatine?

*snap*
people die

*reverse snap*
The snaped ones come back from the dead

Use your brain

How does a meme flick from the 80s prove me wrong?

The real disheartening thing is that people eat this shit up.

>Use your brain
I plan to by not seeing this pile of shit

>So the moral of the story is nothing can ever go bad for the good guys, because they will magically win
are you new to American media?

How much money you wanna bet the mouse will send assassins to off this guy?

Because it's a time travel movie done well

How the fuck do you reverse snap?

UWU

He's in the Middle East he will be fine. In Pakistan you can literally buy ak-47s for dirt cheap in public markets despite guns being outlawed for everyone.

the point is why even have the good guys face problems if they always magically win

>it's comics

at least DC isn't afraid to have a bad ending sometimes.

>Thanos dies to Thor before the opening credits, but he has already destroyed the stones.

If that is true, that is incredibly gay. I was thinking they would go back in time (another reality) to get different versions of the stones, and Thanos would go full detective mode and start following them to that reality to stop them.

why did normies latch on to capeshit this bad though? didn't they use to bully nerds for loving this kind of trash?

Back to the Future is great. But that indeed doesn't prove that time travel is good.

Time travel is only well used when the story already starts with this concept in mind, and it becomes a significant part of the story, like The Time Machine. When you introduce it in a story that didn't start with time travel, you transform everything in a fucking mess, and this in fact was never done right, and could never be, because you bastardize your own legacy.

the age of the normie is over.

the age of the soimale...has begun

>its not time travel
oh what is it? capeshit travel?

It is just a term

I can’t wrap my brain around a reverse snap. How do you physically reverse snap? Am I autistic?

i miss bullies

>The majority of people watch and adore this

>the final battle
Wow. Just like lord of the rings. So epic.

Become it's fun schlock. Why do you care if it's successful or not?

why are you so defensive?

Who's the one in the iron man suit at the avengers assemble scene if tony did die from doing the undo snap

It's a snap that brings people back. A reverse snap is impossible. You're autistic. Tell your parents.

Do a snap backwards you retard. Try it now

because they cast charismatic people, that's all it takes
sort of a boy band effect

>time travel

Knew it was happening but fucking dropped. Not even watching a cam rip

PANS

You wanted an answer. Now, I'm asking the questions. How would it being successful make life worse for you?

Anything can be marketed enough so normalfags start liking it. If in the next two years there's mass marketing about how watching moe slice of life anime is cool, then expect videos about '10 things you missed in the Non Non Biyori s3 PV'

>50$ cartoons
Cartoons cost a shitload of money to make, brainlet. I don't even watch that stuff but that's true for every country's cartoons, not even an anime only thing.

where did i even mentioned i was angry they were successful, retard?

who dies for real

Captain Toejam does look pretty cute with that dykey hair tho

Attached: 25dzjmp7thwy.jpg (570x300, 27K)

Cinema as a whole

That Ruffa-Hulk is just fucking embarrassing. Also, I hate how making the Infinity Stones dangerous to their wielder misses the entire point of them.

This is the level of cinema we're at. Elementary school fanfic storytelling.

They bring my nigga quicksilver back or what?

>guys, these are the rules
>LMAO FUCK DA RUUULLLEZ
Either underage edgelord or coon ass nigger

>A reverse snap is impossible

>in office
>start trying to reverse snap
>remember snapping sound comes the finger striking the palm
>look around to check if anyone saw me

Attached: 238E9F6A-B291-40F1-AC44-3D6BEDDF63A4.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

>Iron Man can literally make anything

Hey liberal faggots here is a male Mary Sue stop defending Rey you faggots

We all know you will still watch it, like everyone posting here

Scarjo's never getting her movie huh

how the fuck do you know ?

Would you suck her cheesy feet now?

Mouseshill janny seething

the subtitles in the leak were arabic

>Tony Stark world class scientist can make a glove
>Rey is a Jedi Master without any training

One of these things is not like the other

Attached: 8A0DF4AC-3B49-4DAB-B669-8020FE3F7279.jpg (960x912, 173K)

Nice

best possible answer

>thanos dies at the beginning
But he's obviously seen at the end of the movie

I haven’t even seen infinity war I just like shitposting in these threads.

Tony Stark can make something that only Norse God's can make that required an entire star to forge. Yes he is a Mary Sue and this goes without talking about his nanonsuit armor.

Probably.

Cap wields Mjolnir? Based.

>The dialogue
I felt the cringe in my bones

Is this what capeshit is like? Do people really watch this unironically? It's so damn embarrassing.

Attached: 5US.gif (320x286, 794K)

That's thanos #3 retard keep up

Does he not get that big ass dwarf to help him make it?

>3 thanos

what the fuck

Tony Stark is like 50 years old, he had plenty of time to study

I'm sure it'll look better on the big screen compared to this shitty shaky cam footage.

Wasnt Tony Stark supposed to die?

How do you study making an Infinity Gauntlet?

Attached: 1511132623409.jpg (582x582, 181K)

>couple of my friend's (not close friends more of acquaintances) fell out with me the other night when we were all out drinking cause I said liking capeshit must be embarrassing and they've not talked to me since.
Should I private message them all the spoilers like a basedboy

They spend too much money on A list stars and CGI to afford a scriptwriter.

My dad is 65 and can't make an infinity gauntlet

your dad's a fag.

He didn't try hard enough

how old are they?

More like their internal research shows dumb dialogue is better if your audience is kids and third worlders. They know exactly what they're doing, which is even more terrifying.

oh my my, what an epic trickster xD

It’s something only Norse Gods HAVE made. You don’t know how Tony makes it in the movie. Even if he made it in a garage, that’s still more believable than Rey using essentially all the hallmark Force powers with absolutely no training or prior knowledge, knowing how to expertly fly a ship despite living in a desert her entire life, and also being an expert level lightsaber duelist after holding one for literally 3 seconds.

Have you considered how these behavior patterns might be negatively affecting your life?

My dad is a mechanic and could probably make an infinity gauntlet

So Mike, what did you think of Avengers Endgame?

Grown, 20-23 literal Reddit tier losers but only around them due to other friend who's a chad

/ourhombre/

This movie will kill cinema and the west I can't wait till it's released

>I private message them all the spoilers like a basedboy
This could be a negative behavior

>I said liking capeshit must be embarrassing
That's just his opinion on things.

I can see you, mouseshill.

It looks great and will look better on the bigscreen.
I love how every ass-mad faggot is acting like they won't see it and enjoy it

Attached: 1553378553218.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Link's down, shit

This mouseshill probably reported it

Thank you based Saudi billionaires for the leaks

HE MAKES IT IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

But I will see it, user, just like IW

>how?
torrent

>enjoy it
I don't know.

Quicksilver come back in this? He was an avenger too damn it..for like three seconds.

Is the world really that fucked? Usually for blockbusters they get a script with solid structure and then have script doctors redo the dialogue once production is already underway. dollar for dollar it’s probably not worth investing in good dialogue when the majority of your receipts are coming from countries showing non English dubs.

Gotcha bud. bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/

So who is excited for 10 years of Brie Larson aka Captain Cunt?

I fucking hate it. Also, I can pretty much guarantee you that he's just Ruffalo's lame Banner personality, which is *not* the Professor. It's going to completely miss the nuance of the Professor being a fully integrated personality, the Chad personality that Banner would have had if he hadn't been traumatized into D.I.D., a confident, assertive guy who's pissed for having been sidelined and unappreciated for most of his life. That's so we can get the "funny" contrast between the big, strong guy with the insecure, milquetoast personality of Banner, because it was "funny" when they did it with Waititi's bullshit, self-insert character in Ragnarok.

Also fuck literally everybody involved in the decision of making THE FUCKING HULK TOO WEAK TO USE THE GAUNTLET. FUCK YOU ALL.

Unironically Primer

>disneyshills reporting posts and videos
And then they have the nerve to deny they are viral marketers lmao

But user, it requires a strong woman to wield.

Hulk is and always has been a shit tier character, only niggers and normies like him.

I think it’s more of a Hawkeye and Widow unknowingly stumble upon a stone that they don’t know requires a sacrifice, and they’re close enough that it works for both the plot and what the characters/stone wants. Only good part of these leaks so far. If Thanks dies at the start that’s pretty lame. Didn’t like how infinity war starts off with hulk getting his ass whooped either. Some things they just shouldn’t overdo so much

Thanks man
should be enjoyable in the theaters.

you knew there are no stakes in this shit whatsoever so why even care
just go to the past and snap in reverse

I am so grateful I've never seen an MCU movie

NO ONE
EVER
REALLY
GONE
endless capeshit

CNA SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT A REVERSE SNAP IS???? WTF

Absolute garbage jesus christ TLJ plot looks like Crime and Punishment next to this

PANS NIGGA GOD DAMN

So wheres the proof that these are real? Grant it the jannies are deleting the posts, but I need more evidence

Seriously? This is literally a parody. MCU really dumbed down cinema. I can't feel any sympathy to people who support and "stan" this.

>"I hope they remember you"

If no one remembers stark, this shit is 100% redeemed, absolute kino

Attached: 7w7b7v9pca7z.jpg (1299x1446, 164K)

They're not using the Stones to retrieve the stones. They're using the "Quantum Realm." They'll likely be using the Living Tribunal to "outlaw" that loophole in the laziest way possible.

True. I expected they will make spidey, strange, panther and a few others of the more fresh side of the cast have new avengers movies with bigger crazier stakes like the last transformers (which is a dumpster fire no doubt) but now we’ll all just be thinking “yawn, they can just visit the quantum verse again, they don’t need to do this”. What a lame end to years of following along. Time travel is a terrible idea

Spidey 2 will be pretty lowground as will bp2, strange and guardians 3 will be the higher stakes ones imo

We almost had BDH as her

>tfw no thicc bubbly Captain Mommy

>bad guy shows up

>"just use the time travel/universe stuff lol"

LOL

You mad bro?

It just cements what we already know. It's pretty funny.

Not him, but how's this:

Bad, poorly-written movies being mega-successful is bad for everyone who watches movies because it encourages the big-budget studios to be lazy, to rely on focus testing retards to call the shots on what gets made and what doesn't. The marketing of the films becomes more important than the films themselves. You get teased with misleading, out-of-context spectacle, not because providing context would spoil some well-crafted twist, but because it would reveal how lazy and poorly considered the story actually is.

For contrast, consider the LotR films. Many, many people went into it already knowing the story, but even for those who did not, seeing Gandalf and the Rohirrim charging the Orcs didn't spoil a single fucking thing, because the story's so powerful that it's not only what you expect to happen, it's precisely what you *need* to happen. Every inch of your soul cries out for it to happen, because it's goodness and light triumphing over evil.

Disney robs you of even that, because they go out of their way to make their villain not Darwinistic, self-serving, megalomaniacal evil, but a man genuinely doing what he thinks is in the best interests of all who remain living. If the leaks are on point and Thor genuinely does kill him as described, then that makes Thor not a noble champion, not a hero vanquishing evil, but just an angry man murdering a lunatic in a fit of rage. He's the King of fucking Asgard now, a role that canonically makes him a champion of life itself, of justice. He should have the wisdom and restraint not to do that, because acting in that moment, out of anger not wisdom, doesn't make it a just action, merely vengeance, something he's supposed to be above.

The hammer should drop from his hands, but it doesn't because this is utter hackery hyped to success on marketing, not the strength of its story.

Yea Forums is officially a forward operating base of Reddit now. I like capeshit now and then like any other normie but for fuck's sake, I never expected Yea Forums to fall for consumerist culture shit this hard.

Attached: IMG_20190416_092627.png (720x730, 385K)

My dad said gauntlets are for faggots and made a dope-ass Infinity Grill. Then he clicked his teeth together and now my shithead little brother's gone.

You've never even read the Hulk.

I dont want dune to be another normie fest so what do i care if it flops?

>see some faggot wreaking havoc on the news
>don't even bother showing up to stop him
>just quantum hole his ass from the lab at Avengers HQ

I haven 't read since they killed off Betty and threw PAD off the book.Sure Betty came back ten years later, but they made her a bitch and ruined their relationship like they do everyone at Marvel

HOW DARE YOU.

That's understandable.