Netflix's OUR PLANET is lying to normies

who would have possibly expected, eh Yea Forums?
dishonest documentary at its finest.

Attached: file.png (879x542, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/04/15/netflix-our-planet-walruses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>climate is fake but there's a satantic pedophile ring kidnapping kids and holding them under pizza places
what kind of mental state makes you think this.

>the daily caller

Now that Disney is getting into streaming, Netflix has to compete with the old pros of staged animal deaths.

Attached: Untitled-design-5.jpg (650x500, 215K)

Who cares?

Attached: 1543755400334.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

daily caller is unironically more legit than most news agencies in the US, including converged shit like national review etc. that still claims not to be mainstream

Doesn't mean climate change isn't real, just means Netflix is sensationalizing what it catches on camera.

dailycaller.com/2019/04/15/netflix-our-planet-walruses/

>Experts were skeptical about other claims made in the Netflix series, which was produced in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund.
absolute hoax show.

even if it's real, netflix has been caught plainly lying in front of their public.

Are you telling me walruses aren't committing suicide due to Climate Change inspired despair? Sounds farfetched

H I K O C H

Yes, and regardless of whether people agree on climate change or not, it can at least be agreed that Netflix lied and misled people for both an agenda and for profit. So that should be condemned.

>University of Victoria
LOL WHERE
>Listening to a woman
LOL

Because it's totally normal to order pizza without hair or the president catering in dozens of hotdogs.

:c

when even white roasties are against netflix, you know that something is boiling.

Daily reminder that BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, after literally decades of environmentalist activism and green technology being produced, we are now closer than ever to being destroyed by climate change.

>bear chases animal off cliff
>itz duh climate guyz

yeah its just lying to you like you are an idiot

The last bits of ice melted back in 2014. We are literally doomed already no matter how much money we give to the Rothschild family that sell carbon credits.

Attached: 1554789539937.jpg (594x396, 101K)

unreal

Attached: creation_of_spurdo.jpg (600x425, 65K)

>it wasn't climate change
>it was never climate change
>it was polar bears all along
I knew I wasn't crazy

>dozens of hotdogs.
$65,000 worth of hotdogs*

>daily caller

back to /pol/

Attached: 1430775192503.jpg (867x848, 337K)

Lemmings Part II.

>back to /pol/

back to r3dd17

Daily Caller reporting on Russia Fiasco has been spot on for 2.5 years. I guess it's not about right or wrong but if you're saying the "correct" thing in a sense

its motherjones/huffpo tier garbage

All of these nature and space shows are dishonest and full of lies. It’s communist propaganda that atheists and liberals eat up and think it’s 100% factual.

They are not two sides of the same coin. The other user just mentioned the Russia collusion bullshit story. DC was right all along, and Mother Jones and HuffPo were dead wrong. Daily Caller does a lot of legit reporting and has broken many major stories.

you sound like you read your news from the washington post or ny times.
try buzzfeed next time

Who are you quoting?

>dude theres no such thing as pedo-rings

Attached: nobasement.jpg (1564x1564, 1.29M)

ey tone, why would they order in hot dogs when the white house has its own catering staff?