Hulk

Leak

Attached: FB_IMG_1555379111316.jpg (459x818, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99755966/#99755966
bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
instagram.com/stories/damy_almiron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>capeshit

>hulk wears gauntlet, too powerful for him
>captain marvel puts it on
>"Let me handle this, incel."
>fingersnaps thanos out of existence
>"Have sex."
kino in the making

Can’t wait for that beloved character captain marvel who wasn’t just introduced 2 months ago to beat Thanos (the bad guy I’ve literally been watching capeshit for 10 years to get to)

unironically based

chances are this is 100% how it works in the movie, judging by those retarded leaked scenes

Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.WEB_DL.H264.AC3

LESBIAN CAPTAIN MARVEL CONFIRMED

Attached: lesn.png (993x511, 361K)

big if tru

>WEB_DL
it's either cam or telesync at this point, retard

>1080
>web
You're not even trying.

>TFW this is 90% accurate

Attached: 1539290467085.jpg (400x388, 18K)

ALLHAMDULILAH

I don't speak French, can I get a translation on this text?

I want captain marvel to collar me

I'm glad it looks like shit. This is the beginning of the end for capeshit.
At long last maybe Disney will make new IP

It's just a translation of her spoken English lines, she says "have you got something for me Parker" or whatever as he hands her the glove

wtf is this true?

seems to be some sort of "everyone and their double" going on.[\spoiler]

lmao

Fake.

I fell on it.

>snaps fingers
>"Take a hike shitlord"
>thanos instantly vaporizes
>she wasn't even wearing the gauntlet

What in the? They were right at least in that no one would expect this.

Why are the mods defending Disney? Are they literal paid shills? It's so fucking pathetic.

Why would you come to Yea Forums and expect people to be considerate

Pshh nothing personal thanos

Attached: 24142441.jpg (567x506, 58K)

muh DICK

how old is she?

No

I would creampie her desu

I've already seen the vid. It's still up on Youtube in several versions. Nothing veeery special.

OH SHIT, HE'S BACK???

I just wanna know if Thanos chokes captain fungus

even this is too stupid for capeshit holy fuck

I remember one time I saw this posted there was a guy who said that she wasn’t underage and then people posted the rest of the set and it was quite obvious she was underage and the dude never replies, I bet he jerked it to it and regretted when he found out it was kiddie shit.

That makes no fucking sense

Fuck yeah. Back from XMen you aussie twat.

big if true

• Early in the opening, the remaining Avengers track down Thanos on New Titan... which looks to have been renamed. He's already destroyed the stones and is living alone, having completed his task. He's about to monologue, and Thor cuts off his head... all before the opening title. The remaining Avengers feel they have lost, and then there is a time jump.

• Rocket and Hulk go to bring Thor back from New Asgard... and he's let himself go. He's chubby.

• Specific scenes from many of the previous Marvel movies are revisited via time travel through the quantum realm – which has already been figured out by savvy fans. The idea of course is to get the stones before Thanos can collect them. The interaction between our current surviving characters and scenes from past movies is a lot of fun. Think Back to the Future 2. It's a great way to honor the legacy, and I think people will really enjoy that part of it.

• Thor does not die, but he does offer Valkyrie the role as the leader of New Asgard.

• Banner does get stuck as Hulk, but he's now "smart Hulk" and can talk perfectly, like Banner but in Hulk's voice.

Black Widow and Hawkeye go to retrieve the soul stone. One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it’s Black Widow

Tony gets the Gauntlet in the final battle and snaps Thanos and his army from existence. But he's been badly injured in the fight, and dies in Pepper's arms, surrounded by the remaining Avengers.

The snapped return before the climax. It's a "false win" and everyone must fight together again when Thanos from the past returns. There is a permanent death before the final battle, and another as a result of the final battle.

The timeline is reset before the climax. Our heroes return – except for Gamora – and average people don't remember anything. But with the reset timeline, that also means Thanos is alive again. A bad version of Nebula realizes what's going on during the time travel portion, and she helps Thanos get to Earth. There's also an evil version of Gamora, who fights Quill. The final battle is as massive as you'd expect, with all our heroes fighting and getting their moments. The effects of the final battle are permanent, however.

they visit Morag, but it's under water. Asgard, right before the attack in Thor: The Dark World. Thor talks to Frigga. Avengers Tower, at the end of the first Avengers after Loki has been captured. Vormir, where another Avenger must be sacrificed to get the soul stone. That's the info I have. Watches are probably to synchronize their time travel etc.

This is absolute shit

DC might actually kill Marvel

After these leaks showing Endgame has gone the safest route possible I think I'm more excited for Detective Pikachu. I can't get over how awkward that "Avengers assemble was

Attached: 1371016640828.png (623x527, 416K)

Joker's probably going to be a better movie

imagine hulk's fat ogre shits

Absolutely retarded

fucking what

Attached: 1555381731701.jpg (663x663, 54K)

Is that deadpool in the back on the taxi?

>Killed based Farmer Thanos
He was no longer a threat to them and he saved the universe by halving the populations. Totally undeserved.

Deadpool? I thought that was an alternate universe Spider-man

>time travel

so why even have future villains if you can just time travel dick them over and over.

>in Hulk's voice
it just sounds like banner though, which is terrible

delet this

Attached: 1536005194821.jpg (1171x1347, 471K)

Nah dude look close at his hand. It's a chimichanga with the reddit logo on it

How did Thanos lose even without the gauntlet? And why a horizontal cut instead of vertical this time?

Oh no no no Hulk is too weak to use the gauntlet, Carol will save the universe hahaha

CAROL STRONGEST THERE IS

Spread these leaks far and wide. Jannies are deleting comments about posting leaks on Reddit and Twitter.

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I hate capeshit but this is honestly pretty interesting

>Thor cuts off his head
THE FUCK

>NIGGRESS IS THE LEADER OF NEW ASGARD
KINO

nigger

Seriously, if I post webm's what are the odds I get suicided by the Mouse?

that's not the gauntlet. it's an iron man suit with a semi-transformed banner

It's literally a Stark Gauntlet.

You guys are all reddit for responding to pics that tell you to respond to them. Jesus fucking christ.

tony uses the gauntlet
oh you mean the human uses the thing that has been explicitly stated to require a being of immense power to wield? the same thing that houses stones that a human is not powerful enough to use and would die instantly if they try?
odd that.

>Thor goes back to using the original Mjolnir

So now that badass scene where Stormbreaker is made is completely pointless

Attached: meh.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Cap uses it, Thor still uses Stormbreaker.

Kek

>inb4 redditnigger responds with "no fun allowed"

Anyone got the dropbox link?

EDIT: PM me please, I'll give you Yea Forums gold.

He dual wields Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

Is that cgi or did she really fit that in?

You're unironically pretty close.

Captain Marvel equips the gauntlet which she then uses to destroy Thanos's giant invasion ship

sent

EDIT: Thanks for the Yea Forums gold stranger! :)

I knew they would use some bullshit excuse to reverse the snap, but...

>time travel

every enemy is now irrelevant.

You’ve got that backward.
She don’t need no gauntlet to destroy a ship

Shes even more powerful in the comics.
Gammora kills Thanos fyi. Iron man dies trying to wear it

nigger

>Thanos gets revived/killed 3 times

Attached: 23414211.jpg (229x220, 8K)

>inb4 he doesn't delete the pic and you guys look like retards

I posted spoilers everywhere, people are mad as fuck. I love spoilers so much.

Attached: 1553292118178.png (323x241, 134K)

Just watched the leaks.

All the Avengers team up to take down "President Thanos", who has a blonde wig on and orange powder all over his face.

Anyone else think this felt really out-of-place?

This is getting worse than Dragon Ball

DAT CAMEO

What's the best version to post?

>and Thor cuts off his head...
Aragorn_beheading_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpeg

>that hour-long montage of Captain America punching Trump supporters and saying they're no different than the Nazi's he fought in WWII

hanos dies to Thor before the opening credits, but he has already destroyed the stones. The rest of the movie centers around using the Quantum Universe to retrieve the stones from the past timeline.
Natasha and Clint go to retrieve the soul stone, with Clint sacrificing Natasha to access it.
Stark builds a gauntlet to wield the retrieved infinity stones to reverse the snap.
Banner has become Hulk permanently, but retains his intelligence and memories as Professor Hulk.
Captain America fights Captain America in the Quantum Universe
Captain America in the other universe wields the Mjolnir and shield, but Thor still has the Stormbreaker
Other universe Captain America wears the old comic suit

The most important info really people care about.

>Just watched the leaks.
was the whole movie leaked? i want to watch it now even if its a cam rip

also, why arent you making webms?

>that second line
Holy fuck, no fucking way. It wasn't in the footage, but where is this coming from?

>reddit the post
You gotta be 18 to post kiddo

Based, thanks user. This week just got good

FPBP

so only one character dies in the whole movie? Ducking lame

Seems more likely Clint would be the one being sacrificed.
>So my family gets to live
or something.

>that scene where they're about to undo the snap but Captain Marvel turns to the camera and says "Let's bring everyone back.... Except the incels, of course."

Would be funny if Hawkeye just shot the bitch without even giving her a chance to object.

Its hard to tell if the second one is true, but it does make people mad as fuck.

Fake

"CM is going to one-punch thanos!"
>turns out it's hulk and the big 3 that will actually defeat him
"CM is going to take the nu-gauntlet away and use it!"

Do you faggots ever stop? You move from one stupid idea to the next and never let being wrong get in the way. It's pathetic.

Bullshit. They showed the first 20 minutes in south korea and it was about hawkeye losing his family

so were everything true all along?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99755966/#99755966

MODS

>to legitimize a woman, turn it into a man

Also print and distribute and leave in public places.

3 avengers movies have made more then the whole of the DCEU

goddamit

Attached: 1555205552948.jpg (397x267, 112K)

Yeah I'm thinking I'm done after Endgame.

you are so feeble minded and fragile, fucking millenial

Seems like it might be, it fits a lot of what was leaked.

No they didn't man. But it's closer than it should be

April was the month I was looking forward too all year, but the first big thing happened. Wrestlemania. It was about 8 hours long. Nothing interesting reall happened expect white Jesus vs Black Jesus. Got a little monkaS, as that was a sure sign that the rest of the things April had in store were bound to disappoint. GoT episode 1 comes on. It's quips n "u remembers?" and how to train your cgi and it was just a horrid mess. 2/3. Then these leaks come out, and Jesus Fucking Christ where did everyone go so wrong...... Thank you for reading my blog entry for today.

Attached: 1495085996860.gif (494x494, 1.76M)

>only leaking select parts
>not the entire movie

Tony dies too

Its funny how the leaks where we think its unbelievable and call the leaker a faggot are usually true

>Natasha and Clint go to retrieve the soul stone, with Clint sacrificing Natasha to access it.
Are they trying to make Clint into an edgelord with that Ronin suit?

>tfw you have the link to spoilers but you don't want to spread it

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TEEVEE
NANANANA BOO BOO

Attached: 1555292365363.png (287x425, 124K)

why was hulk such a jobber in infinity war?

All these characters dying...can they kill me too please?

Attached: firefox_2019-04-14_17-25-03.jpg (490x469, 35K)

Playing fortnite with spoiler name

can someone tell me what the fuck is this?
i'm afraid to click

Attached: 10616513_10205163153138877_1299126095294005591_n.jpg (309x346, 15K)

No noooooooooo

political lesbianism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NONONONO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: spoil.jpg (1307x621, 71K)

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE CAPTAIN MARVEL (THE CUNT THEY INTRODUCED LITERALLY A MONTH AGO) THE ONE WHO KILLS THANOS
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh my GOD how can a franchise get even more shit? This is fucking unreal

Hulk masturbating with Black Widows panties.

Based

Attached: CAP.gif (600x337, 2.87M)

>PRETEND THERE ARE UNBELIEVABLE SPOILERS IN THIS PIC
Fuck off, OP.

i fucking hate the french for leaking this movie

>Cap wielding both his shield and Mjolnir and kicking Thanos's ass in 1 on 1 combat
>Cap saying "Avengers Assemble" for the first time before the big cinematic battle as all heroes assemble to fight Thanos's army
>Cap beating up his own 2012 version in that goofy costume during Battle for New-York

NO MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER

Is that real?
It looks pretty good for a fake

Attached: legohitlerwrong.jpg (663x495, 175K)

Lmao, very subtle

Some say that Tony Stark stole Cap's 3rd movie from him but I guess this is revenge

>The effects of the final battle are permanent, however.

Yeah, right.

Good, it undoes all of Whedon's fucking retardery. That 2012 suit should never have existed, Whedon's faggot ass just wanted it in for the lulz. Cap should have lifted Mjolnir in AoU, even if only in an end-credit scene as an easter egg. The only new thing is Avengers Assemble and that was long overdue.

Why the fuck is he fighting himself?

why would past cap trust a doppelgänger during a battle with fucking loki, a shapeshifter who can do magic

Are capeshit fans memories really this bad? Loki was the bad guy in that and constantly shape shifted. Young cap probably thinks it is Loki

You sound really excited for the movie don't you

Attached: 46708555_342919889597806_641309827850567680_n.png (1159x665, 237K)

Because he could go
>Remember that time you jerked off and smeared your shit on the wall?
Or say anything else that only Cap would know.

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-024630.jpg (791x635, 186K)

shield looks broken. he should be more careful

>implying a devote Christian man from the 40's faps

Fuck off

Could be a Skrull

What the fuck how did this happen

This looks like it's going to be crazy in all the ways TLJ should have.

for all cap knows loki can read minds and see the future in a faggy crystal ball or some fuckshit. trusting a clone of himself in that circumstance would be retarded

no one is talking about chad hulk

Omegalul

how do you download

Not gonna lie, this has been the only thing I wanted in these movies. Just nutted.

did he just mouth "assemble?"

He whispered it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

agreed

Yeah, this scene got leaked with audio, he shouts: "Avengers!", makes long dramatic pause and then adds "..assemble" in quieter voice and all the heroes charge toward Thanos's army, looks cool even in shitty quality

The Incels and Drumpfff

>did he just mouth "assemble?"

No he said the N word.

bretty gud
does captain marvel actually wield the fucking gauntlet to stop thanos?

capeshit is fucking garbage, but I like huge armies going at it like this leaked footage shows. Still not gonna pay for it

Attached: 1522603324925.gif (200x200, 91K)

holy shit

Attached: Capture.png (636x939, 262K)

>everyone praised the fight scenes with Thanos in Infinity War because he used all the stones's powers and the fight was "epic" and "anime" and shit
>now he just has like a fucking helicopter's blade

Talk about a fucking downgrade.

yaaawn

Honestly it looks good. Why is everyone shitting on it? Rocket and Tony banter, Cap with Thor's hammer, unironic epic battle at the end.... this reminds of when everyone was shitting on Banner's head in the Hulk suit in Infinity War and a bunch of other minor shit, the movie turned out decent.

>It's a helicopter blade
So that's what it is

Before he got the power stone Thanos was low on funds, he just had to make do with what he could find.

Well, obviously we've seen like 5 minutes from the movie so it's impossible to judge, but everything in this looks very silly and ridiculous, it reminds me of Avengers 1. Which is fine, but after Infinity War i expect way more, i'll still watch it, after i can pirate it lmao, but my interest has gone down watching the spoilers.

oh shit

>This unlikable face is the lead of the future mcu

Attached: 1539562826930.jpg (226x258, 9K)

She looks a lot more presentable here, based Russos

this chick looks purdy hot
this the same lass?

Get out of here Mickey

God fucking dammit
you fucker, what a twist
fuck you/10

Where's the leak link? Vimeo got shut down.

>thanos
>helicopter blade
poetry, rhymes etc

Attached: thanoscopter.jpg (531x299, 60K)

Can't believe they recreated this scene.

Attached: thanos-helicopter.jpg (1600x1067, 1.24M)

Oh my god

Mods??

>thanos sitting on a beach drinking a beer
>survivors of his glorious plan show up
>goes to share a beer with the boys
>gets fucking killed

Attached: joker.png (586x406, 63K)

>*crack* *sip*
YEAH, they don't make 'em Titans like they used to i tell you what Cap 'Murika.

Attached: firefox_2019-04-15_23-10-19.jpg (735x728, 35K)

>doesn't even ask how to get them back just kills him
>dishonorably at that
What the fuck

>One of them doesn't return. You do the math....... it’s Black Widow
Wow, what's with the misogyny?

>Marvel finally makes a good villain
>kills him in the next movie

Attached: 1555395543610.jpg (827x849, 33K)

Can't say that I did see it coming.

Thanos is unironically the good guy.

I know some people were hoping less for a big CGI mess of an everyone vs everyone fight, and something more of original Avengers vs Thanos, since this movie is effectively the last hurrah for Tony and Cap, and potentially Hulk, Thor, and Hawkeye. And I know a lot of people were hoping Carol wouldn't be a big ass deus ex machina who just swoops in and crushes everything, but from the leaked video, she seems to swoop in, single-handedly destroy a major enemy vessel, and then proceed to take the Stark Gauntlet so that she can wipe out the enemy forces.

And I mean, hey, maybe the big battle will be done well. And maybe Carol will struggle with the gauntlet like Hulk did and only be able to barely use it. But this is all we've got to go on for now.

>ye olde avengers die
>the end of the first decade of marvel movies
>now a new decade with new spicy heroes can start
It never ends.

"she" looks like a turbodyke

How did that even get leaked?

We almost had BDH as her so now I'm even madder

you're a fucking retard

real and hetero

No way captain Feminist will defeat Thanos, not single handily at least. I think what we saw in the leak, her blowing up that giant ship, that's her "moment", which is fine. Her beating Thanos on her own with the magic oven mitt would probably be the worst mistake they could do, and i think so far Marvel has avoided making any huge mistakes with their movies, at worst they're just bland and generic. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next movies she becomes the big bitch leader of the avengers, but i doubt that will happen in this movie.

While a lot of this lines up, I dont believe that widow is gonna sacrifice herself for the soul stone. The avengers dont trade lives.

It would also be pretty shitty to throw Black Widow into the trash just to trade her for Captain obnoxious.

Hulkfag here, no love for hulk? :(

Stark gone and Captain Cunt is the new leader

So Thanos wins?

Hulk is a garbage character.

What made old and new cap start fighting each other?

Attached: 1428391051438.png (211x198, 69K)

so who dies? Only iron man and black widow?

Everyone but Black Panther and Captain Marvel.

This scene happens in the battle of New York, "past Cap" thinks the other Cap is Loki.

well zou shouldn't have burned the cathedral then faggot

>bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
What the fuck. Who leaked this? How? Or has it already released? I don't follow capeshit that much.

I'm not saying the leaks imply she'll beat Thanos - at least not in the big final fight of the movie (though she may possibly kill him if there is a fight at the beginning with the present day one). But the leaks make it look like regardless of who takes out Thanos in the big fight, the enemy forces are still around and in way bigger numbers than the heroes can take, and so Carol is going to use the Gauntlet to finish the rest of them. Which again, if that's how the movie does end up playing out, will be as close to a cop-out as you can get without Carol outright killing Thanos in the final fight.

unironically this, thanos finally killed capeshit

Some arabic guy saw a screening and posted clips in his stories (instagram or snapchat), someone else recorded the clips and pasted all together in a 4:30 video.

Is marvel security still so shit some random arab guy in some fuckoff country can record their entire movie? Pathetic.

I haven't even watched a single capeshit movie but I'm literally going to start from the beginning just so I can experience this in the theatre on release day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 10 more years.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

We don´t know the circumstances of this, very well could be a sheikh who payed millions to watch the movie early (and then obviously flexing about it in snapchat/insta).

She gets the gauntlet and then fingers Thanos in his puckered asshole

HOW DO I SHOT WEB

dude.

Do mutts really find her attractive?

What do they mean when they say 'have sex'? Are they offering? They're at the very least acknowledging you as a potential sexual partner for SOMEONE, right?

SHe undo the snap which is worse

instagram.com/stories/damy_almiron/
found the source

big if true

What the??? CAWD!!!!

>instagram.com/stories/damy_almiron/

Te haces idea de que la fuente es un arabe que ya borro su cuenta de IG no? Esta literalmente en el video. Argentino tenias que ser para ser tan boludo.

/r/movies
/r/starwars
/r/avengers

twitter #avengersendgame
facebook #avengersendgame

SPREAD THE SPOILERS AND FUCK THE MOUSE
>SPREAD THE SPOILERS AND FUCK THE MOUSE

Based
Everyone spam that Ironman dies

cringe

>Don't treat women like sexual objects. Treat women as intellectual equals

>B-But don't disagree with women's opinions on an anonymous online imageboard in the same way that you would disagree with a man because then how will I ever want to have sex with you?

I guess I'm the only one on this entire board that sees the irony.

Attached: sly.jpg (474x667, 34K)

Have sex

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 13K)

Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye all survive the movie. Tony dies. Steve returns to the past. Black Widow is sacrificed for the Soul Stone.

Leaker was somewhat correct, just opposite.

We have a scene where Captain Marvel asks Peter for the Stark Gauntlet, takes it from him and uses it to destroy Thanos's army and spaceship

All of this has leaked user. Dilate yourself and then return to the conversation.

none of this is in the footage...

They want you to rape someone

Attached: the_rape,_sansa.png (920x584, 710K)

IW was already "TLJ done right".
The heroes lost while still operating according to their characterisations.

Goddamn, Captain Marvel. You fit the ENTIRE infinity gauntlet in there? Is there no end to your Mary Sue bullshit?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS ALL RIGHT FROM THE FOOTAGE I WANT TO SPAM IT ON LEDDIT

Tony Stark dies
Hulk wields the Stark Gauntlet
Avengers from 50 Universes appear to fight Thanos
Captain Marvel defeats Thanos' army
Thor is a massive bum
Hulk is Professor Hulk now

>they go back in and take the stones before thanos have them
wait a second, that shit will create a paradox.

Attached: 1548537385174.gif (227x221, 967K)

Hate yourself for coming into this thread and clicking the spoiler you idiot

Attached: 15875674_237049210039288_890170970399047680_n.jpg (658x430, 48K)

No, the subtitle says "Allahu Akbar!"

ON THIS DAY
I SEE CLEARLY

Avengers from 50 Universes appear to fight Thanos
Captain Marvel defeats Thanos' army
Hulk wields the Stark Gauntlet
Thor is a massive bum
Hulk is Professor Hulk now

give me more spoilers to add to this, make them short and snappy so they an be easily read and digested

he shoots webs out of where?!?! wtf?

so niggas, where can I watch this?

>bitchute.com/video/FYoLKe8w5JOy/
thanks nibba I meant the whole film tho, someone obviously has the whole thing recorded reeeeeeeeeee

This movie is going to be great. Can't wait.

The kinoplex

Give it another 2-3 days, I'm sure someone will record the whole thing

Attached: corporate tool.png (849x183, 15K)

>not expecting Carol to wipe out an enemy fleet
Literally who? It's what she does in her own movie.

honestly idgaf how I get to see the movie I just wanna see it asap.

only faggots care about "spoilers"

Is based Hemsworth confirmed to be staying on?

better pic of her, I think she looks pretty hot.
for a tumblr dyke

Attached: brie.png (460x603, 308K)

She actually looks kinda hot here.

Lol he deserved it

This looks the same as the leak that says that Banner regains Hulk but smarter due to the mind stone.

Wait for yify.

How do you go back in time and stop someone’s soul from being destroyed?

Cringe.

YIFY hasn't been a thing for years. If you are downloading anything from a source claiming to be him then it's fake lol.

Attached: The Joke.gif (400x219, 1.96M)

no one is ever really gone

I got chills.

So, anything on the post-credits?

>50 Universes
this is some MvC level of bullshit

Attached: 1497357594523.jpg (599x599, 141K)

cant believe captain marvel got blacked.

found the incels

How did they get away with that?!

Holy fuck

I thought that it was hulk smash not hulk leak

>CAP, ON YOUR LEFT!

>So now that badass scene where Stormbreaker is made is completely pointless

Thor will keep the Mjolnir and the Stormbreaker will be given to Beta Ray Bill

How do you download it?

never understood why they dont just release these types of films on 1 day around the world

maybe having a day or 2 between dates is understandable why whats the need for an entire week ?

endgame isn't out in france until the 24th. why are people saying france leaked it

because the leak has arabic letters

based

Uhhhh yeah I think this well deserves the big old YIKES, my chaps

The absolute madman actually did it

Attached: 1486530389144.png (485x544, 496K)

Nope Tony uses the gauntlet and dies

A-am I going to go to jail now bros??

DRAGULAAAAAA

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: image.jpg (960x418, 60K)

You do understand that's more or less the entire philosophical basis for "tits or GTFO" right?

>philosophical basis for "tits or GTFO"
I love that this is a thing.

imagine being such a faggot basedboy that you treat capeshit spoilers like it's some serious affair

>all that matters about this movie is finding out the bare bones of the story and after that the fim is completely worthless

>normies see nothing wrong with this

Is Stan lee as uatu confirmed?

NNNNNNNNHHHHGGGGG

I need new pants

fuck this gay earth

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Its spoling time motherfucker
Trigger those retards harder then snape or han solo

this wizzles my wazzle

>Tony dies
>cap goes back to the 40s
>gamorra kills thanos
>captain fungus does the heavy lifting
>40 different universes worth of avengers fight thanos in one of those retarded not battles

I though you guys were memeing

>more then

DAMN

Attached: 1515942115211.png (338x359, 229K)

Found the discord tranny

Fuck Hulk. Why do they even bother with this garbage character and actor portraying him.

Attached: 1554507347569.jpg (464x350, 24K)

>200 million dollar budget
Kek

Right in the infinity stones

Underrated post

Based

WAs there any set up for multiverse?

leave her to me

Attached: 1546839922498.jpg (170x228, 12K)

Based

>time travel
>parallel universes
So this is Marvel's magnum opus? This is gonna bomb lmao.

I first learned about both Thanos and Captain Marvel while watching Infinity War. So it's all good to me.

>Thor kills thanos before the opening credits, but he already destroyed the infinity stones
>the avengers build a time machine to get the stones back and a new infinity gauntlet to wield them
>hulk is professor hulk now
>thor looks like a hobo
>they go back to avengers 1, past cap fights modern cap
>captain marvel gets a dyke haircut, gets the stark gauntlet, and destroys thanos' army and ship
>everyone who got snapped besides gamora comes back
>cap can call mjolnir to him
>tony dies defeating thanos
>cap stays in the past
Am I missing anything?

this is the first time in 10 years that I've seen posts getting deleted for posting spoilers without spoiler tags

Attached: 32654266tg2g244.jpg (250x234, 7K)

based

Prepare for a mod to give you a warning for posting that.

>bomb
this movie will make more than the last one, might even top titanic.

Yeah, post credit scene

>normal movie gets leaked
>Mods: "No issue here"
>Mouse Marvel capeshit gets leaked
>Mods: "REEEEEEEE WE WILL BAN ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT IT DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL MY POORLY WRITTEN SOI MOVIE"

Why the FUUUUUUUCK is this allowed. Has Yea Forums been secretly been bought out by the mouse?

Checked and witnessed

Welcome to 4channel

Attached: BE280DCA-0D2B-4256-BD7C-BD37F7719FDE.gif (245x240, 494K)

Not if we fail in spoiling it for everyone.

did you miss last week when there was a fucking sticky for the star wars marketing event by disney?

Teases galactus

Destroy the mouse with no survivors.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: moot ipad.jpg (380x507, 53K)

love how you used the reverse gif version for your post, amazing

>how can she destroy le ships?!?!!?!?!?
she fucking destroyed them in her movie she doesn't need it to do that

when cap2019 dies then cap 2012 can suddenly wield the hammer because of the ultimate sacrifice.

How many times does Thanos die in this "movie"

Does Cap get a gf ?

>>Tony dies
Does he die in Spider-Man's arms telling him that With Great Power comes Great Responsibility?

Endgame is non-cannon, infinity war was the real ending
And all that character thanos had in IW will be wiped away and in end game he will be boiled down into a steppenwolf tier cartoon villan