Rage thread

Holy fucking shit the people at this bar are the definition of NPC what the fuck is wrong with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=rc0AoeeUxPs

Attached: LU0PKhz6-e1538639274711.jpg (626x375, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DVx-b0Gl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try this

youtube.com/watch?v=h6DVx-b0Gl8

How is it that people who show emotion are referred to as NPCs while the generic emotionless face has become the picture of NPCs? If anything it is the emotionless robots on the internet like OP who have no lives that are NPCs.

t. NPC

Literally everybody is an NPC. Everything that makes us who we are is literally out of our control.

What's NPC?

>he says in an emotionless state while never journeying past the boundaries of his room

calm down, incel

t. NPC

Why are you making threads about them?

Arent you more pathetic?

No desire to search for deeper understanding or wisdom in life, they just do what everyone else does because it feels comfortable. Why would you go to this bar to watch game of thrones? Filled with a bunch of literal faggots, listen to the dudes voice on the main video on his page. He is a faggot

>fun bad
>socializing bad
>friends bad

I bet you look down on people who like sports too. What's it like having such an irredeemably broken, cucked brain?

For the record, I don't like GoT at all. I don't care whether or not people like or dislike it, because I'm not a weirdo.

gentle knowing nod to my fellow PCs

Attached: game of sneed.jpg (1403x745, 300K)

>literally repeating the same predetermined responses

LMAO. You are the definition of an NPC. I bet you even look generic.

he's stuck in a loop

Ha yes! I hate those normie cucks too fellow 4channeler

t. NPC

imagine the smell

where's the fat chick with the titties and the glasses?is that her in the gay white vest thing?

Unironic answer: it’s fake and purely calculated emotion. They are overreacting because they know they’re on camera.

Are we being invaded by fucking reddit?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NPC MEANS

I hope a redditor ties you up and fucks the shit out of your throat

>fun bad
>socializing bad
>friends bad

Basically. People that act like those things are actually fun are the definition of an NPC

Attached: npc_news.jpg (555x311, 51K)

I don't get why people would want to watch a HBO drama in a bar. It seems like any atmosphere or mood the show is trying to build would be completely lost in that setting. Not saying GoT is successfully doing that, but I'd still rather watch it comfy at home than in a fucking bar.

>the whole narrative and nothing but
It doesn't even make sense. What a wasted opportunity that was.

yes we are

Attached: screencapture-reddit-r-The_Donald-search-2019-04-15-19_27_29.png (1143x8591, 2.89M)

who is the audience for videos like this? are there really people who watch 15 minutes of other people watching something?

>Hey T_D! I wore my maga hat to school today. The reactions were... Mixed. Got complements and NPC like reactions. It was a good day.

Attached: 1543803145590.png (268x188, 7K)

OP is an NPC because he has no active social life and hates having fun with friends and family.

Attached: 1553705538033.png (500x688, 313K)

How embarrassing

t. l*ftist