WAAAH I GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO ACT INFRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN WAAAAH

>WAAAH I GET PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO ACT INFRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN WAAAAH
why are most actors such fucking pussies?

Attached: ianmckellencrying.png (500x522, 111K)

it’s fake

fpbp

He's a literal faggot, what did you expect?

Attached: kek (2).gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Shakespearean actors are people who are trained to be part of an ensemble collective than a single piece of furniture moved around in front of a camera.

He’s absolutely right, you’d think a board of LOTR worshipping retards would understand how soulless and bad the hobbit was

I hear you, actors should just shut up and phone it in

The Hobbit was so bad that his behavior is justified

pretentious as fuck. a jobs a job. quit being a baby

Its literally the same as being a slave in the 1700s

bump

Hollywoodian actors are people who are payed millions of dollars to say a few lines of dialogue in front of a camera. Suck my dick.

I still don't understand why actors have to act "off" other actor's reactions since it's all just pretend anyway so they should be able to act anything in a vacuum
To be fair though I have no empathy

You are not going to be able to explain this to no-lifes that consider capeshit the finest form of art and envy anyone that achieved anything in his life, let alone millionaire actors.

No, actors should whine like literal children because they don't get to play pretend with friends and just have to work.

haha you're butthurt we're mocking your faggot hero for being a melodramatic faggot.
>WAAAH IM SO SAD THE ART FORM OF SHILLING MOVIES
Movies aren't art

Part of the better quality of Lotr compared to the hobbit movies was to give actors ways to work with the characters.
Remember the interviews, when they say they would have parts of the armor decorated even if that part was not supposed to be shot on camera, ever?

>Movies aren't art
Not the movies discussed by you and your ilk, here, for sure.

Nobody cares, faggot.

>people are actually defending green screen
>people are actually defending green screen from the fucking hobbit
All these sneed/blacked/pol/twitter/capeshit threads really have rotted what little brain you lot had. kill yourselves.

ah-bloo-bloo

He doesnt really care about the money senpai.
He has mkre than he can spend already

Attached: 1529031981445.jpg (640x638, 27K)

This, it's not about the money.

The Hobbit movies are good you absolute faggots.

1/10

if its not about the money, then why do they still pay him millions? why doesnt he take a pay cut so the other actors can get paid more if you he doesnt give a shit about the money?

fucking idiots.

i.e. they're a bunch of attention-seeking faggots and can't survive without being surrounded by other luvvies

Fuck off comie