This is a Sopranos thread. It won't be cinematic

This is a Sopranos thread. It won't be cinematic.

Attached: the-sopranos-blondetto.jpg (1278x685, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1KqQYsUYIk
youtu.be/-j58krZFb38
youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7oXYgw0h_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aAkWJmoL8KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqMQVUBBPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mEmAoXGoTGk
youtu.be/DnFWkX17nLM
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfwFDZGnUk
youtube.com/watch?v=RVgUKNS0yZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=J1KqQYsUYIk

Attached: vlcsnap-error796.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

what would a house Soprano look like on game of thrones?

Ey Tone, you sure the kid can handle it?

Attached: 834E0757-00FC-4E9A-9A75-8B080B66B9D7.jpg (1795x2000, 389K)

How the fuck did he not get caught for killing her? He left a ton of evidence because of how sloppy he was choking that bitch. And he was in and out of jail for years so the cops obviously have his fingerprints.

im actually pretty scared that hes not a good actor

How many years did Phil do? they never mentions it in the show

Attached: Phil-Leotardo-1.png (389x396, 97K)

delicious milkers

Attached: vlcsnap-error832.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

I'm not sure whether or not he was ever in prison now that I think about it

*ahem*

Attached: ep53_silvio_paulie.jpg (506x316, 42K)

Some of the murders and hits are the weakest part of Sopranos unfortunately. Wish it were more like Killing Them Softly or something but its a television show the early 2000s so whatever

FUCK MOULIES

I play chickentown real loud and tell butchie no more, no more of this.

The music was kino but what the fuck was Tony babbling about?
>"I tell you what, for a while there Jackie Kennedy thougt the marriage was over."
Nobody gives a crap about that, especially not some mobster. That's some grandma tier conversation.
And the other guys were looking like he was shitting gold.

Remember that scene in the sopranos where Benny Fazio beats up Ray Liotta
youtu.be/-j58krZFb38

Attached: CB672EF9-30DC-49E7-98C1-727288AE7EF6.jpg (950x715, 242K)

They always do, he’s the fucking boss of the family

my warcraft 3 music

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 87K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error491.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error166.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0

Attached: peps.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>that moment when you give up a creative pursuit
I can’t hate Chrissy

ralphie did nothing wrong

Attached: vlcsnap-error227.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Ok which one of you was this

Attached: E1113898-9422-4AAD-85AD-36E4F32D948A.png (640x1136, 155K)

Ay Ton' you believe this internet shit nowdays? This is a girl that looks like a boy that looks like a girl! What the fuck?!

Attached: 1541385371150.webm (540x960, 468K)

literally me

Attached: 1463606940438.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q7oXYgw0h_U
A. She was a hooah
B. She hit me
C. That wasn't my kid she was carrying
D. I was on a lot of coke
E. I don't give a fuck what any little slit thinks of me
F. They didn't have flat tops in ancient Rome
G. I was born handsome instead of rich
H. There was a lot of wine that night
I. She slipped, she fell, I don't know
J. It was the Indians and the commie fucks
K. I had my hearing aids turned down
L. I caught the clap from some hippie broad I was fucking
M. She wanted to stick a dildo up my ass, make believe she was pimpin' me out
N. He wasn't that smart to begin with
O. Fucking Gladiator ya fuck
P. She didn't even say hello to me
Q. She was a cock sucking slob
R. 350 only buys you a hello
S. My balls were bigger than an Irish broads ass
T. No accountability, this kid
U. She was a little pig- headed if you ask me
V. Last year, you believed a flyin' saucer was over East Rutherford.
W. I had to reclaim Rome for my people
X. I hear Ginny Sack's getting a ninety five pound mole taken off her ass
Y. It was a fucking hooarse
Z. I can be on time tomorrow but you'll be stupid forever

Attached: 1518640877746.png (1696x864, 1.96M)

THE BLOODY SCENE IS BLOODY SAD THE BLOODY NEWS IS BLOODY BAD

You guys think Ralph's a little weird about women?

theres nothing weird about femdom

Attached: swe.jpg (480x270, 62K)

>Fingerprints of him in the room of his moms supposed friend
>Nursing home investigating some old bitch that croaked
>Considering MURDER happened at a super expensive nursing home

I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death just for...uh...I forget. What was it again?

Attached: 1548989032992.png (838x475, 455K)

Attached: 1550286901220.png (500x613, 298K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error840.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

based. which goomah was this

*knock* *knock*

Attached: 1511969767675.png (1334x750, 769K)

the crispy one with the nice milkers

>Oh DAMN IT I bet to show..

Attached: ralphie.png (978x713, 629K)

This show made me hate Italians more than I already did. Every character is a piece of shit, and not the fun to watch kind.

Hoarse?

I apoligise for calling sopranos worse than game of shit

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error892.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

its ok, everyone already knew your opinion was worthless because youre a frog poster

of course, one of my favorite gangster movies

during this years yearly rewatch i have finally determined that michael imperioli is the best actor on the show

Are you crazy? It's obviously Vince Curatola and Edie Falco is pretty good too

wasted trips on some half mongolian ugly mutant

It's about Tony lying endlessly just like his father. Self-disgust and resignation in his eyes at the end that this is what his life is and will be.

Eggy?

both strong candidates. Michael played a junkie to a t

Compromised and gabagool pilled

Someone post the Ay Ton' memes

My favourite poster is either Barese poster or DA JACKEEEEET user

Attached: 1554845962253.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

Attached: vlcsnap-error076.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Yo tone, of them Germans was so efficient and ruthless and shit, why’d they waste tons of resources and manpower and years just to jail and slowly “genocide” Jews they coulda just lined up and shot in the woods?

Is this an actual argument? Lining them up and shooting them was completely inefficient and wasted valuable ammunition which would have been more useful on the front.

I DEEDN'T

I wanna do things to her tummy if you know what I mean

is that the actual rebuttal? Was ammo that scarce?
I know about the typhus shit or whatever with not being able to feed them, is that really the reason they kept them alive? To save bullets?

Attached: 1542591272065.png (1440x2560, 746K)

Now that you mention it...

Attached: L7cQtTi.jpg (746x750, 24K)

I find myself muttering to myself, "these fucks act like they had flat tops in ancient Rome" at work when I get pissed. Anyone else get a bit too influenced by the Sopranos. I also subconsciously began eating like Tony and breathing through my nose.

The duality of man.

You look like a Puerto Rican hoo-ah.

Actually does look like a young Tony

I find myself just digging a rabbit hole when I try to say whose the best. After Tony, its so hard because no one really drops the ball. AJ was made to look like a goof, same with Jackie. For me its Silvio just cus of his little ticks and stuff. The way he explains shit to Tony sometimes just cracks me up. The head nods too.

So why not just stab them in the throat?

the cast is virtually flawless. Buscemi as Tony B is a hard sell but he's good enough to just about get it done. Vincent Curatola as Johnny Sack is incredible considering he started acting as a middle-aged man.

ammo is cheap
they were making more bullets than they could use up until the fall of Berlin
they already had guards at the camps

Sil is great and probably my favourite character but his inexperience with acting shows especially in earlier seasons, but his role perfectly masks it with how Sil is portrayed

The Wire was better

only vice writers believe this

>I don't stick my beak in other's business.
Proceeds to work Paulie about jumping ship. He was great yeah. I still get chills about the scene where the FBI get him and Tony gets away in the snow.

Nice post but I'm gonna have to go with A

Attached: 1000.png (857x629, 325K)

That's what makes it great. Its organic and he really loved the role. You can tell. His wife was his real wife too. The whole crew was close besides Furio and Vito. That's what made the show so fucking comfy. Those guys shooting the shit was real cus that was their life pretty much.

Soprano Kino incoming.

that waiter in AC definitely would have brought heat.

Probably Sil's best line other than provolone in his socks

Attached: pepaulie.png (830x1262, 645K)

Remember this song? Holy fuck does it give me feels. I want to cry every time I rewatch that scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAkWJmoL8KQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I like the cheese line. It's a little too lowbrow but I like it anyway

Attached: 1502393752578.png (1113x704, 717K)

This is his best.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqMQVUBBPQ

AYYYY

BASED

Right so let’s build a huge fucking complex of prisons and dedicate men and resources to them for years because that’s less cost intensive THAN A FUCKING BULLET

gross. what is it with you inbreds that gets you attracted to brown whores?

Attached: vlcsnap-error010.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Attached: 1551750316416.jpg (910x848, 381K)

Cope

>“where were you last night Anthony”
How would you respond?

Attached: 2B7677C8-9017-45B9-8751-450882DCC625.jpg (1920x1090, 570K)

20 years as a can. He later became a house

Attached: vlcsnap-error869.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

IN YOUR GRANDMOTHAS HOUSE

Adriana was built for ryona

Attached: 1554501829542.jpg (840x680, 250K)

MY MUDDA'S WAKE

Tony loves JFK, hence why he has his hat, so obviously he knows some shit about Jackie by proxy

Attached: vlcsnap-error584.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Attached: 2913232.jpg (300x400, 31K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 2ACCCA88-39E0-4F9D-A1C4-87B3333ED1B8.png (823x477, 428K)

HE DOES NOT

Attached: vlcsnap-error082.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>what the fuck was Tony babbling about?
He's playing up the whore's status to make her look classy and respectable. This is a psychological defense mechanism to prevent him from damaging his father's image. People always talk about Tony's conflicted relationship with his mother, but the paternal relationship is, deep down, the root of it all.

She nailed the coke whore hitting the wall look

I think Edie Falco in Whitecaps is some of the best acting in all of film and television. She literally looks like she's losing her mind.

AND FUCK NEW YORK

>Manages to be both the best drama and funniest show of all time
Based

Attached: tony s.gif (288x200, 35K)

That's one of my endings in the entire series, up there with chicken town and welcome to the club. The whole show is great but there's something about that first season, and this episode just captures it all so well.

The Wire was better

>The Wire was better
Watch it, user.

Attached: 1486667977222.jpg (377x325, 22K)

It's more that the einsatzgruppen shooting people into pits was terribly inefficient and time/labor intensive. If they'd had gas chambers operating properly at high capacity for an extended period it would have been far more efficient.

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: c2G7YmJ.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Isn’t the movie set when Tony was 6-7 years old?

Wire fans are the gayest shit since sucking dick.

All the Nazis had to do was deprive them of water for 3 fucking days. Why didn't they do that?

Ok, honestly? Memes aside?
What if I were to tell you I rate both The Wire and The Sopranos as 10/10s?

Attached: 1554164054518.png (635x625, 619K)

Partially.

oh really

Attached: 19414478.gif (464x352, 746K)

He compromised, he jerked off into a radiator instead.

Based Italy

It actually was considerably cheaper to gas them. They tried the einsatzgruppen, but they weren't as efficient as they liked. The camps also functioned as work camps too, with a lot of the inmates manufacturing stuff for the war effort. They'd gas the useless ones immediately, and then work the others until they were also useless, then gassed them.

It was also difficult to find a lot of people willing to shoot tons of civilians, especially women and children. There was a level of separation between the killer and the victim when they just herded them into big rooms and dropped in some gas. It also allowed fewer people to kill a lot more people.

The Wire peaks too early. I agree that it's a 10/10 and virtually no other shows come close, but the last season should've been the strongest and it ended up being the weakest. It's all downhill from season 2.

The Sopranos shits the bed a little bit near the end with the gay Vito plotline, but for the most part the endgame is god-tier. Season 6B is the strongest run of back-to-back episodes ever. No show has even come close to that.

I didn’t suck but it ain’t all that.

they weren't just "death camps" they were labor camps. they worked them to death.

Here's an idea: Deprive them of water for 3 days. It costs absolutely nothing.

I agree the newspaper shit was trash, but I feel like the last episode made it all worth it. Life just went on.
I think I'm a bit of a brainlet with the Sopranos ending though. Almost the entire top brass of the NJ mob were killed. And we don't know if Tony lives or dies. I prefer to think he doesn't die because evil people end up living longer.

Big tits, little feet.

>it’s a Janice scene

Attached: 9F79A517-75A0-414A-A596-00653735A5D0.jpg (396x474, 30K)

A hit in any man's league.

I think the point of the Sopranos ending really isn't about whether or not Tony dies. It's more to do with decay.

Attached: satriales.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Quicker to gas them and be done with it. Zyklon B was cheap as hell. A big part of the operation was not letting the Jews know that they were going to kill them until it was far too late for them to do anything. If you try to starve or dehydrate people to death, they're far more likely to resist, and the Germans didn't want to deal with that since they didn't have the resources at the time. It took them about a month to put down the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.

Kino

Nothing lasts.

Then you have the Jews dropping wherever they die and the Germans having to collect them from all over the camp, not to mention the Jews becoming unruly. Far better to trick them into entering a chamber for routine delousing, having them all die in one room, then clearing the room in one fell swoop and transporting the dead immediately into crematoriums.

Lol how the fuck are dehydrated kikes going to resist if they're trapped in cells and malnourished?

See:

So now you want to build enough cells for thousands upon thousands of Jews arriving daily, and then have people monitoring the cells waiting for each individual Jew to die (because they would die at completely different times), then clear the cells out one by one and transport the dead to the crematoriums? Sounds terribly inefficient to me.

Here's an idea: Dehydrate the prisoners to death in a cell, then transport them to the crematoriums.

Lol why would you build individual cells for them. It's not like they dug individual graves for them.

Regardless of that I still don't see how it is more efficient than mass zyclon b poisoning where you can be certain the dead will be in a neat pile to clear away after an easily determined amount of time.

It costs $0 and time is on your side. You just have to wait. Patience is a virtue. It works in 3 day cycles. That's not very long at all.

Attached: vlcsnap-error745.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Nice to see a Holocaust discussion instead of something about the Sopranos, plebs

this is the board for fictional events yes?

1. Sopranos
2. Mad Men
3. The Wire
4. Breaking Bad

youtube.com/watch?v=mEmAoXGoTGk

Attached: image.jpg (1080x720, 73K)

Deadwoods better

I need another mob tv show boys I tried Boardwalk Empire and it just doesn't compare to Sopranos. Nucky will always be Tony's loser cousin

Attached: 46505-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 22K)

>You're trivializing the Holocaust!

Attached: 1486559383613.png (448x438, 320K)

This was actually the first episode of the series I ever watched and it got me hooked immediately.

Cacksucker..

1. The Sopranos
-Power Gap-
2. Twin Peaks
3. The Wire
-Power Gap-
Everything Else

If anyone ITT was old enough to see the finale on first showing. What was your reaction to
>DONT STOP.......

but muh 6 trillion

No, no it was not. These people were housed, fed, and watched, for years. They had to build the facilities, the trains, everything, divert resources during crucial war time.

The fucking Rwandan genocide saw 1 million people die in a matter of 3 weeks. From machetes and guns and everything else. And these were poor savages.

If the Nazis were serious about exterminating Jews, as we've been led to believe, and were'nt merely interning them and separating them from the general population after attempts at expulsion hadn't panned out, they would have lined ALL of them up and mowed them down, and sent them into mass graves. It would not have been a hard problem to solve. Your mental gymnastics can not, can not, can not bend and flex this one away.

They weren't even doing this at the end of the war when they had no food and their enemies were bearing down on them from all sides. Most Jews died of disease and starvation/neglect. They didn't get pumped into fucking chambers and furnaces for fun.

I’ve heard it isn’t as good, why exactly? Also, not a mob show but I’m going to watch Breaking Bad to attempt to fill the void the Sopranos left me with

>Watching an episodic tv show out of order
The grandest of plebs

Almost sounds like boards of canada. The beginning at least.

>Over a period of 5 fucking years
>during wartime when you are terribly cash and manpower deficient

So impractical and yet cartoonishly villainous, almost like it was fabricated! The people who were closest to finishing the atom bomb before running out of available uranium were also in the business of wasting millions of dollars on summer camps for people they supposedly wanted dead and extending their genocide over months and years where it could have been done in a month tops.

it's funny because you can also watch it as either one as well

Steve Buschemi simply isn't a convincing leading man. He's much better as a side character, he stands out a lot more.

Looks like a young Kevin spacey

Patience isn't an option when the Red Army is bearing down on your ass.

youtu.be/DnFWkX17nLM

How does one show feature so much great music?

Best opening scene to a season
>6a
Best closing scene to a season
>2

Jesus Christ it's literally 3 days.
>Jews arrive at camp
>Wait 3 days
>Cremate the bodies
This is an ongoing process that costs $0. You don't even need to spend money to feed them.

Aks joe namath.

Attached: joenamath.jpg (803x676, 33K)

Attached: gaabaagooool.jpg (1059x934, 115K)

Rest of the board is a total shitshow right now. I need the comfyness of this general

holy shit absolutely based

See?

Attached: kikeradar.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I thought I was the only autistic one who did the eating and breathing like Tony thing. Gald to know I'm not the only one

Watching this makes me so sad about what the prequel film will be.

>You discussed me
I don't get it, Davey never once mentioned Vic before this scene.

Attached: c50713a2fe6855d1806a5f1bc696c3a7.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Seething

Surely some revelation is at hand

"ho lee shit"

My dad and I were brainlets and thought the broadcast went out. He complained about it to a friend who also watched the show and we didn't realize it was intentional until the next day.

Attached: reactpika.png (506x487, 217K)

All this memespamming proves my point for me so thanks for that friend.

"You know how I feel about feet"

Attached: js.jpg (400x400, 25K)

based

Attached: 1465875549157.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Not an argument

Post the character you identify with the most

Attached: 0738ED12-FF64-4AC8-B78F-1FC14765F89B.jpg (300x300, 26K)

cringe autism

It's a shame this spergy incel has to try and ruin sopranos threads

He might be JIDF, or else a really oblivious /pol/cel that doesn't know he's making everyone hate him

Attached: autism sopranos2.jpg (895x3316, 612K)

They did massacre lots of jews that way, there are thousands of mass graves. Do you want me to link you to a list for them?

incels have ruined it already beware

>Most Jews died of disease and starvation/neglect.
Proofs? Give me documents, testimonies, forensic evidence, etc. that prove this. I don't care about your "expert" speculation.

This is why you ignore this /pol/ sperg whenever he starts spamming up the thread. Some anons aren't familiar with the schizo yet. He hasnt been showing up the last few days though think his ban expired.

I thought they turned them into lampshades?

YOU LOOK LIKE A POORTORICAN WHOOR

Who else was gay besides Vito?

The guy that spent 20 years in prison and hid for hours in a closet to kill someone

Philly, 20 years taking it up the ass

I think The Wire is better and also think that its funnier, but the comedy in The Wire is a lot more situational and dry/dark comedy whereas The Sopranos is more general comedy like watching Goodfellas or something. A bit more low brow/

This...The Wire is truly the pinnacle of sophisticated humor
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfwFDZGnUk

the recent encounter with his dads mistress had made tony become disillusioned with his father, and he began to realize he was a piece of shit. that convo with the guys was his psychological defense mechanisms kicking in, he is lying his ass off to reassure the guys and more importantly himself that what he believed wasnt bullshit

How was Richie Aprile in the Sopranos when he was at Shawshank in the 1940s? I know he was old school, but not that old school.

Attached: R A.jpg (805x447, 64K)

I swear that whole thing was tranny propaganda
>haha look you're all attracted to a man

not the best but he's super overlooked.

if you've ever met a junkie (and this is partially helped by the writing) he speaks exactly like one

?
she's a really good character.

>the sopranos
>multiple threads daily

>the wire
>threads get like 10 posts in them before 404ing
really makes me think wirefags

is penisary a real word

>choking doesn't leave obvious bruise marks

This.

If he's a half decent actor and if David Chase isn't senile yet then I expect this movie to be more than competent.

YOUR OWN CONFAMATION

Ralphie>Richie>Tony Blundetto>Mikey>Butchie

Attached: tve96499-19990110-1016.jpg (320x240, 49K)

>paulie laugh at the end
HEH! You hear that, Tone?

that must be shopped, its official that he used to break balls with de niro and keitel back in the 70s

Attached: 783120af8d1a069420041308cda19f03-700.jpg (993x700, 110K)

When Johnny does his allocution Phil exclaims something about "Twenty feckin' years I was in da can!"

MY FUCKING DICCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 7a7bb5df8c751f2129d8f37b3a88777b.png (1280x720, 955K)

Attached: 1495854250325.jpg (1280x544, 118K)

Hi

Sopranos threads are mostly quotes and Wire threads are good for 10 post then some cunts come and spout NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

t. nigger

i never got the appeal. She looks like a sleazy crackwhore

Personally I can't decide. Whichever I watch or discuss in depth most recently takes it for me.

Except Paulie. Paulie is eternal

Not that user but to me it felt like a lot of contemporary crime shows that try and justify their actions by making the authority figures comically evil. Michael Shannon plays the same scenery chewing caricature as he does in Shape of Water. The show seemed unwilling to delve into the protagonists being shitty people.

>House Phil [FINAL FORM]

>Most seriously profound and relatable dramatic moments per episode ever
>Most memes per episode too

Based

it's not a competition, both of them are perfect

he says volvo

Damn that caught me off guard.
My sides are now in orbit

im chalking it up to female menopausal situations

what kind of dumb arse interpretation is this of that scene?

Breaking Bad is a ride but it could never fill the void

Attached: 1550607221532.jpg (1920x796, 657K)

Attached: 1550569234732.jpg (441x604, 78K)

Attached: 0a9d6d2c6c92872bd226.png (1057x734, 1.17M)

Attached: The Sopranos S04E03 Christopher.mkv_snapshot_01.41_[2014.07.10_18.49.01].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: The Sopranos S06E21 Made in America.mkv_snapshot_00.49.09_[2014.07.10_18.48.34].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

That is the appeal, user

Attached: The Sopranos S04E11 Calling All Cars.mkv_snapshot_44.03.209.png (1280x720, 583K)

Attached: The Sopranos S05E12 Long Term Parking.mkv_snapshot_46.50_[2014.07.10_17.55.54].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Attached: The Sopranos S06E03 Mayham.mkv_snapshot_53.58.459.png (1280x720, 28K)

Attached: 1551479311971.png (703x704, 567K)

Attached: towknee.png (1280x960, 1.68M)

if you identify with any of the characters in the sopranos, you should promptly reevaluate your life.

Attached: I'd like to die.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

does he represent all of man?

Attached: Jamie Lynn Sigler.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Attached: Jamie Lynn Sigler (2).webm (600x720, 2.97M)

was the cat christopher?

Attached: Drea de Matteo (2).webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

1. the sopranos
2. king of the hill
3. true detective season 1

death, I think

Attached: Drea de Matteo (4).webm (1200x675, 2.8M)

Attached: Drea de Matteo.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

so ive watched the sopranos all the way through three times now. last time i watched it was 2 years ago. when should i begin my fourth watch?

Attached: Drea de Matteo (3).webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: Drea de Matteo (5).webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

>Show has been off the air for 12 years
>Nothing has even come close in film or on television

Is art dead?

>maybe I'll yell fore next time!

Attached: 23621296_10159587324970542_5261019512045014600_n.jpg (319x397, 9K)

>nobody will ever yell OWWWW at you as you walk past them on the sidewalk

now

nah not in the middle of uni semester. maybe ill start it again in june

Twin Peaks S3
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Handmaiden
True Detective Season 1

All of these were close.

Whatcha studying?

true detective season 1 came pretty damn close
majoring in linguistics and diploma of language in german

Mein lieblingsessen ist currywurst.

zurzeit esse ich Schokoladeneis

do your friends like the sopranos?

two of my closest friends think it's the greatest show of all time

then i have a lot of friends who i figured were not plebs but turned out to be massive plebs:

> tony's mom was really annoying
> the talks with the shrink are boring
> it's so slow
> dream sequences don't make sense

i don't understand

Attached: kino.gif (599x328, 576K)

I want D-Girl to sit on my face, is this too much to ask????????

Attached: d.jpg (1027x585, 52K)

Ich bin 12 Jahre alt und was ist das?

Tony dies in the last episode of the Sopranos

Dead, dead, dead, alive, dead, dead, coma, gone

I have three friends who've seen the show.

One thinks it's the best written and acted show he's ever seen.

One quit in the middle of season 5 because while he could recognize how great it was, it was too depressing and it bummed him out. He says he might finish it sometime.

Third one watched the whole thing but couldn't even have a discussion about it because she is the type to browse her phone while watching a something and thus couldn't remember most of it. She just said she liked the scenes of "the therapist".

Wonder if Meadows soccer coach ever got to move to Saskatchewan and teach girls soccer

Ich habe morgen eine deutsche Prüfung :(

haha, jeg kan faktisk slet ikke tale tysk overhovedet.

Sopranos is usually my comfy show but sometimes I watch it with the increased emotional sensitivity of a drug comedown and god damn is it depressing

>Parise is head of the family after the last episode
He was actually organizing all the wars and Tony's death the whole time.

how stupid do you have to be to not get that? oh okay, this stupid.

it was revenge for killing his twin

I dont blame him. I never got why he stuck around Tony's crew when he knew Tony killed his brother.

is this danish? it seems to be a very messy utterance

his brother was a rat

nu synes jeg lige at vi slapper lidt af fætterguf

GIGI DIED TAKING A SHIT

is pusher an accurate portrayal of danish life?

ja

Sopranos was a comedy. You aren't supposed to take it seriously.

No Adriana

>Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The miniseries with Alec Guinness was better. That ending montage still blows me away every time I see it though.

The film was as good as it could possibly be within the 2 hour running time.

I agree actually. Comparison wasn't too fair but if there's two versions of something I always will. Just breakin your balls.

so uhh..
did Yea Forums find out who ratted out tony yet?

I'll break your fuckin balls

Attached: 1543321139707.jpg (2880x2048, 1.19M)

Mad Men went on a couple seasons too long desu so I'd swap it round with Breaking Bad but otherwise only show I'd add would be Deadwood.

The last two seasons of Mad Men were the best though

Quit Boardwalk halfway through S2 cos I didn't find anyone remotely sympathetic enough to care about.

If you've not seen The Shield it might hit that mob show spot - it's cops, but corrupt cops.

you think tony would have killed paulie if he told the truth on that boat?

Was at college when it first showed. Was totally on edge for the whole of that scene then went in a rage when it cut to black - thought I'd dled some prematurely cut file. Didn't have Twitter etc back then so wasn't so easy to immediately check out crowdreaction so took a while before I realized that was the actual ending.

Was pissed at the time but looking back I think it was pretty much perfect.

Is he called Tony Blondetto brcause hes a blunder? Why did he punch his Asian partner

Watch the Italian show Gomorrah
Far more gritty than any of the american shows.

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 11K)

>she is the type to browse her phone while watching a something and thus couldn't remember most of it. She just said she liked the scenes of "the therapist".
bitches be textin

thats a nice piece of ass

All due respect, I doubt he will have many scenes. At least the kid will be able to make his bones as an actor.

And not a fuckin' peep.

SALUD

COMMENDATORI

I'll accept anyone thinking The Wire is better than The Sopranos because it's so good, but on no fucking planet in this universe is it funnier. For me, that's one of The Wire's failings - it tries desperately hard to crowbar funny lines into conversations, and it comes off as trying too hard. In The Sopranos, funny lines just tumble from mouths in an utterly naturalistic way.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVgUKNS0yZM
This scene alone proves that The Wire will never be half as funny as The Sopranos

Second that
But limit it to season 1 and 2 since season 3 is shit. Season 4 is running right now but I'm waiting for the bluray release.

>true detective season 1 came pretty damn close
i agree. i'm a sopranos mark and TD1 may be the best unit of entertainment i've ever seen. nothing comes close to the run of the sopranos tho.

Sopranos is better than the Wire.

UP IN THA DUBZZ

Attached: file.png (416x416, 158K)

Oh shit, its that zip Furio

stupida fuckin dubs

Attached: 615335834_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>WHADUYA HEAR
>WHADUYA SAYY

Attached: laughing_mobster.jpg (454x575, 15K)

Those guys suck each other's cocks.

Attached: bobby.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>some shit drama about moulignons in the hood doing mouli shit is better than The Sopranos

Yeah, and your mother isn't a whore

who was this clarence guy and why did he look just like paulie?

Attached: my_name_is_clarence.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Ofc