How is such a bad movie so fucking brilliant? The acting is atrocious, dialogue is embarrassing...

How is such a bad movie so fucking brilliant? The acting is atrocious, dialogue is embarrassing, cinemotagraphy is terrible, the cars are riced out beyond belief, the plot is a direct rip-off of point break, soundtrack is outdated to shit, but it's still a 10/10. How is this even possible? Was it the soul? This very well may be the greatest bad movie of all time. And it's not an ironic 10/10 like The Room. This movie is literally every bit of a classic as anything Kubrick or Tarkovsky directed. Will we ever get such an amazing bad movie like this again, bros?

Attached: 51vx0VklkZL.jpg (335x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLAEpGvGmCM
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4H2KizZ3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It had heart, it was about family

Why did you end your post with such a shitty question ,when what you were writing was becoming interesting?
Stop trying to appeal to autism

familia

It's not a bad movie. The Fast and the Furious movies are good, lighthearted action movies. Good sense of speed and weight and the action sequences are shot in an engaging way and the tone is handled well.

Like Hackers being the quintessential 90s movie, F&F is the quintessential early 00s movie.
And at least having started your puberty when it came out means you are not too young to remember the time when things weren't universally shit. Also, the ricer craze spawned two of the best racing games of all times.

Based ending

>soundtrack is outdated to shit
zoomer please go

>the cars are riced out beyond belief

This is a plus point, retard

I feel it was dragged down a bit too much by the contemporary action movie cliches, the pacing suffers a lot from it at times, there's not much going on in many parts of the movie
still it's a good movie because it's essentially the birth of something really big, like a genuine origin story of sorts

I could watch this movie and the original Point Break all day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLAEpGvGmCM
How many kino lines are in this one scene alone

The sequel was more entertaining, had better pacing, but less interesting.

Attached: MV5BMTExMTQ4MTk0MTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDc5NzUxNw@@._V1_.jpg (485x329, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CB4H2KizZ3U

>more entertaining
>but less interesting

You fucking what

OYE OYE

>have so many movies to watch
>end up rewatching the first 3 fast and furious movies

Soul
Peak ricer culture meets peak 90s culture

true
tokyo drift for me was the most entertaining one, from a technical perspective it hit all the right notes, it was cohesive and did everything by the book
never really understood the hate on the protag either, he was the perfect contrast to his surroundings, he was perfect as the guy who didn't feel at home, didn't give a shit about it and just did his thing, like he lived to race only

It's just about living your life a quarter mile at a time, and not worrying about it cuz winnings winning

in short, turn ur brain off

What's up with this fool, what is he, sandwich crazy

It's pure carkino and every man loves it

Do you even remember what the plot was all about? I don't. Good villain tho.

Attached: Hauser-in-2-Fast-2-Furious-cole-hauser-12320826-640-480.jpg (640x480, 230K)

shit I can only remember some part where they rush to a marina to grab something off a car and Dexter's father is the FBI

I'll take my cutter back

Paul Walker really was beautiful in this.

It just reminds me of the early 2000s and how comfy everything was. There was just this atmosphere for lack of a better word. I felt the same comfy early 00s feeling in parts of Tokyo last year.
also my dad burned me a MiniDisc with the f&f soundtrack on ;_;

WASH YO BACK
WASH YO WASH YO
WASH YO BACK

>he aint gettin out... you think he gettin out
>he'll be out...
well what happend?

>select all boats
THIS GON BE SOME DUKES OF HAZZARD SHIT WWWWWWOOOOAAAAAH