Hunchback of Notre Dame

Was it kino Yea Forums?

Attached: notre.gif (377x200, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17821864/r
youtube.com/watch?v=dYrNrHY0m6c
twitter.com/HarryKHunt/status/1100128832856735747
youtube.com/watch?v=i6bTgV7FR-A
express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LIKE FIRE
HELLFIRE

Attached: notre-dame-on-fire.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Attached: n3r6o2dwrk1s3nadbo2_r1_250.gif (245x195, 998K)

SAVIOR! BLOODSTAINED! HELLFIRE! SHADOW!
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

Why does paris have such piss poor firefighting capabilities? CNN says they don't even have helicopters they can use. The front left tower is now catching fire and will probably get totally fucked

these old buildings are like tinderboxes

Moan Of Arch
Up In Smoke
The Cast That Hate Paris
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
>Eats some French Fries

Water is heavy.

Roof is old and weak.

If you dump a bunch of water on the burning roof, it will just collapse.

Well then their firefighting system should be ready to deal with that, now shouldn't it?

they are basically designed to go down in fire, theres only so much you can do

The roof already collapsed you utter mong

If you don’t put out the fire, it burns and collapses like it just did lmfao. Most of the water evaporates anyway based retard.

Classic French attitude

In this case, it's about containing the fire, anything that's already burnt is pretty much a write off. It looks like because of poor response time and lack of resources this fire got a lot bigger and more damaging than it could have been

Better just let a raging fire destroy one of your most sacred landmarks then.

is basically the whole of these cathedrals only propped up by gravity i.e. arches? sounds like it's fucked desu

soooo the muslims burned it right? can't have any christian history anyway, notre dame should have been converted into a mosque (like hagia sophia)

HUFF HUFF

Attached: 1543961660091.jpg (634x908, 149K)

Zero fucks given OP. I fucking hate parisians.

Attached: huffpuff.jpg (948x533, 281K)

Toxic white male spotted! Fire!

Frogs were probably on strike as usual

I don't have a dog in any ideological fights, but I honestly hope a muzzie did the deed because this will then become a big entertaining happening instead of just another footnote in the millennia old history of the french being blatantly retarded and incompetent

Subtle

Attached: 1458372959087.gif (250x250, 993K)

kek good luck with the kikes running the country

kek

Have we started the fire?

Attached: fireman.png (1280x720, 1M)

the french are very slow to innovate, and never go beyond what they think they need to do. not to mention they don't believe in arriving on time

Attached: huff.jpg (1200x1600, 1.32M)

>has the courage to murder innocent people and desecrate history
>somehow can't muster the measly strength needed to ask a woman out to dinner

WHAT HAVE WE FORGOTTEN?
Seriously though I'm french and it's enraging.

>THE ROOF
>THE ROOF

strawpoll.me/17821864/r

Usually the saying goes what's not destroyed by the fire will be destroyed by the water

I'LL FIND HER IF I HAVE TO BURN DOWN ALL OF PARIS

Attached: BogusFlimsyAzurewingedmagpie-small.gif (245x286, 944K)

The fire department was probably on one of their 2 hour lunch breaks, getting drunk as fuck on wine. It's a miracle anything gets accomplished in france. I can't say with confidence that anything actually is, honestly

Based and arsonpilled

Attached: D95ACEA855AA47D596885FCA238BAE88.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Well good thing the fire won't collapse the building. oh wait...

heh

the fire made the roof collapse but dumping water on the arches seems like a sure way to make the whole back collapse

Top notch post.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYrNrHY0m6c

Soundtrack to this thread

I'm angry at the french

twitter.com/HarryKHunt/status/1100128832856735747
...what?

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1117863555951316992

Based neo cons

>Yea Forums has been quasimodo-posting for the last month
>I've been listening to Hellfire and God Help The Outcasts on a loop this past week
>Notre Dame catches fire
Meme magic is real.

Hellfire is a KINO song.

some boomer making a "fuck drumpf" comment on a marketing post for dmc5 for some reason

>people in facebook are celebrating because it was a religious building and they hate religion

are normies evil?

French are inept shits. They lost to mexico

>are normies evil
yes

Attached: 1555358080921.jpg (938x649, 154K)

No way this wasn't the doing of a sand nigger. The amount of attacks on churches in France in the past years by sand niggers or regular niggers that adopted that heathen religion has risen each year.

Attached: 5768345763.webm (480x270, 98K)

"Normies"

Attached: NotreDame_Muslim_reactions.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

that's just a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bTgV7FR-A

[citation needed]

Where was Sansa?

Attached: notredame.png (1024x665, 796K)

This. The journalists should look into the oranges of the fire, how it all came to burn

journalists wouldn't blame the muslims though

i'd bet my left nut this is gonna turn into a piece on islamophobia.

Of course they won't.

Attached: 1547676241726.jpg (1500x1000, 1.08M)

Kek. Took me way too long to get the joke

this, i lost what little respect i had left for them.

people in yellow vests should have been grabbing buckets

Oui, the fire rises

the US can't even handle wildfires

>design a building so that any fire will completely bring it to the ground, lash out when others point out retardation

So French, give up at the slightest trouble then be sarcastic about it

Here's your citation, and not even years, this is just in one week.
express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis

Just wait until its revealed that the fire was started by the matchstick of peace

>how come old building not good with modern regulations??

>Fire that spreads fast as fuck through an entire forest
vs
>Fire that is centralized in one building

>design a building so that any fire will completely bring it to the ground
It's shocking that 13th century builders didn't adhere to 21st century construction guidelines in regards to fire and safety. Bunch of cowboys!

Uh who is that guy running away..?

Attached: whoisthat.jpg (2000x1000, 781K)

>everyone voting muslims
kek

>not letting natural disasters and the fury of the Lord God constantly tear down any sort of profane monument you decide to defile the virginal earth with just so you can erect a bigger, more decadent symbol for your nation's own arrogance

caught on camera the culprit of the Notre Dame fire at the scene of the crime, motive still not ascertained but it has been confirmed the arsonist has released a manifesto titled "MY TWISTED WORLD".

Attached: 1428738957376.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>Prometheus was the oldest known non-clonal organism, a Great Basin bristlecone pine tree growing near the tree line on Wheeler Peak in eastern Nevada, United States. The tree, which was at least 4,862 years old and possibly more than 5,000, was cut down in 1964 by a graduate student and United States Forest Service personnel for research purposes.[1] Those involved did not know of its world-record age before the cutting, but the circumstances and decision-making process remain controversial.
800 year old building > 5,000 year old tree apparently

Attached: 0C53584C-6634-49FA-9823-128BC64A4B63.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

Finally, a Disney live action remake full of fiery passion of original

>one of humanity's greatest architectural and artistic feats
vs
>some shit nobody bothered to chop for firewood for a long ass time
You really don't see why the former is more impressive than the latter?

France's Macroncanceledhis planned address to the nation due to 'terrible fire' at Notre Dame cathedral:

Macron was set to hold a large press conference at the Elysee palace on Monday. The president was expected to unveil a set of measures for the country in response to the Yellow Vest protest, which have been rocking the country for the past few months.

Macron was set to hold a large press conference at the Elysee Palace on Monday. The president was expected to unveil a set of measures for the country in response to the Yellow Vest protests, which have been rocking the country for the past few months.

The said measures are believed to be based on the results of the"great national debate,"held by the government in an attempt to funnel protest from the streets into a discussion instead. "We have decided to transform anger into solutions," Macron wrote on Twitter, announcing the press conference. "For months, we listened. Tomorrow, I will answer."

The grand unveiling of the government's measures, however, was marred by the massive fire at the iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris, which caught fire shortly before the president's address. Citing the "terrible fire," Macron scrapped the event.

Macron is expected to arrive at the scene shortly, according to Elysee officials. Meanwhile, the cathedral's spire and roof have partially collapsed.

Could there be anything more symbolic than the burning down of one of France's oldest icons?

UPDATES 20:45 CET

The spire and entire roof have collapsed. It's the worst damage to the cathedral in all its 9 centuries. It was partially destroyed by fire (deliberately) during the 1789 revolution, though not this badly. Still, it took about 100 years to restore it...

Comments on French social media indicate that people - besides being distraught about this - are highly suspicious of foul play

Nothing to see here.

>[citation needed]

We all know it was sand niggers with the backing of kikes.

Attached: 1555356257267.jpg (846x869, 118K)

Pour toi

religion of peace

This is Satan's doing. The image of one of the most prolific churches in the world on fire will be burned into the subconscious minds of the masses, setting into motion the prophetic destruction of all religion and the final phase.

arches, buttresses, flying butresses, vaulting. Assuming all that is stone and doesn't get hot enough to crack then the building should be fine. It'll be the non-stone parts of the building that are fucked.

thanks to today I can fianlly add armchair firefighter to the list of geniuses browsing this site

Attached: yotsuba bewildered.png (200x200, 72K)

Roman Catholic churches have increasingly come under attack in France, a country so long identified with Christianity that it used to be called "the eldest daughter of the church."

A recent fire at St. Sulpice, the second-largest church in Paris, has shed light on a trend that has become commonplace in many smaller towns.

"Who has heard of the sacking of the monastery of Saint Jean des Balmes in Aveyron? Of those teenagers who urinated into the holy water font of the church at Villeneuve de Berg in Ardèche?" the Paris daily Le Figaro asked last week in an article highlighting some of the lesser-known profanations around the country this month.

Incidents such as these get a brief mention in the press, complete with quotes from Catholics shocked at the sight of scattered hosts or beheaded statues, and sometimes a short video clip on national television.

But apart from official denunciations of individual attacks, Catholic leaders in France have refrained from dramatizing what they say is a worrying trend.

The sharpest reactions have come from conservative politicians, including two National Assembly members who have called for a parliamentary inquiry into "the multiplication of anti-Christian acts."

"The images of flames in Saint Sulpice church this weekend are one more example of the violence committed against Catholics," Philippe Gosselin and Annie Genevard said, referring to the blaze in an edifice known to moviegoers around the world as the church in the film version of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code.

Among attacks on churches in February, a cross of human excrement was found in the southern city of Nimes, a statue of Mary was smashed in a Paris suburb and a statue of Jesus decapitated in an Atlantic seaside resort with the very Christian name of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie (St. Giles, Cross of Life).

The attacks on Catholic churches and the muted reactions to them reflect the complex role France's once dominant faith plays

Attached: 2ynj2z.jpg (666x375, 79K)

Woah... we truly, live in a society....

I was legit a firefighter EMT at a Nat Gas refinery. Frogs could have used fucking foam used for gasoline and oil fires which is lighter and wouldnt damage the structure. Literally firetrucks come EQUIPPED FOR IT

Hourly reminder that FDNY or countless other FDs from around the country could have put out the Notre Dame fire 15 minutes after the call came in and saved the building.

People love to shit on the US for caring about law enforcement/emergency response too much but when something like this happens it shows how fuckin inept and slow everybody else is compared to the US.

Attached: 51lQEylkkpL.jpg (387x500, 42K)

>mocking the higher powers so blatantly
Not even religious, but this is just retarded. Someone or something is not gonna like this, quite clearly churches of this stature have been turned into highly potent centers of paranormal matter over the years and destroying one will release god knows what.

I doubt they'd have got it over the walls. Foam doesn't travel as well (at least that's what I remember when I did fire training for ships).

T.brainlet

Attached: fulcanelli-alchemist-mystery-of-the-cathedrals-medium.jpg (638x472, 33K)

Couldn't help the WTC.

>normies
You have to go back.

>Water is heavy
>literally repeats what every npc is posting
>rain and snow
KYS faggot

and you say this based on what, exactly?
notre dame is twice as old as your entire fucking country, how could you possibly know what it's like to stop fires in buildings that old

>in 1964

yeah user, I wonder why no one's talking about this

Stop phoneposting.

.... rain and snow can collapse roofs? and that is when they're not strucutally weakened by a fire?

user, if I can refrain from replying to the faggot who replied to me, surely you can as well.

>first thing my dad said when he heard about this was "damn muzzies"

Based.

There's a stone roof underneath you moron

paris is a complete shit hole, all the have left is the Eiffel tower and a few native restaurants which are priced out of any normal tourists budget

you can't be trusted with museums

Attached: 5000.jpg (1200x630, 99K)

I checked some of those on twitter and they're all obsessed with capeshit and starwars

Only in your imagination deary

Attached: 150419notre.png (800x420, 473K)

there were on cherrypickers spraying a meagre hose on it

More like I wonder why more people don’t know about this mate

you're too dumb to understand how dumb you are. their are helicopters designed to spray water, moron.

Attached: 16843321985543.jpg (550x328, 30K)

Wonder how that grad student feels now. Does he go to bed every night as an old man with deep regret in haunting his mind before the reprieve of sleep?