What are some movie that incels will never understand?

What are some movie that incels will never understand?

Attached: Shes-All-That-Poster.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

I get irrationally angry whenever a movie character casually mentions having a relationship or going off on a date
So, almost every movie ever made

What are some buzzwords you’ll stop using?

Improve yourself man. you're pathetic

Attached: 1510750838335.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Movies are unironically less hurtful than real life. They tend to be way more restrained than drunk normalfags boasting about their exes and drunken fucks.

>women get to fuck whenever they want without improving
>I don't

Attached: m.jpg (666x1000, 100K)

Women have it easy and therefore they can never achieve greatness. They get everything without effort but they don't amount to much. Being a man is about being forged in hardship, you either succeed and become great or become a life failure and suffer until the end. If you start being jealous of women you already lost; you want to be comfortable and mediocre and that's not going to fly.

Is this movie good? Every time i see the cover it makes me want to fuck

>life isn't fair!!!
yeah no shit, are you 10 years old? Continue to rot being a fat sheltered fuck, only one who's gonna regret it is you

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

This film is unironically great

>He doesn't think femcels exist
>He thinks fat, disgusting pig dudes don't get laid with fat disgusting pig girls

Attached: 1409013457194.jpg (630x460, 58K)

That's life, get over it. Every guy deals with this, you're not the only one. It takes no effort for a woman to get laid, even ugly ass women get dick so just accept it and move on. Quit concerning yourself with whores and skanks lol.

I actually liked the movie, it's pretty stupid but its entertaining. Just realize it was made for 13 year old girls so dont have high expectations.

have sex

Whenever I talk to a girl at my uni they will always find a way to fit their chad bfs in the conversation. How do they all know I am just talking to them to fuck them.

How does a chick become a femcel? I've seen obese women that smell so bad theyll make you gag from feet away who have boyfriends and husbands lol.

Quit being a pussy

Cause you reek of desperation, creepiness and semen. Also you probably keep staring at their tits

In one of these kind of threads a few months back, someone linked the femcel subreddit
I recommend checking out the top rated posts on there, it's a goldmine of hilarity. Mostly it's women who already had sex whenever they wanted but now complain about wanting an emotional connection or whatever
>tfw every qt I talk to has a nerdy as fuck boyfriend
It could've been me ;_;

they choose to

By being extremely anti-social and mentally ill. Same as men although male incels will never admit that it's their attitudes and refusal to improve themselves that makes them so goddamn miserable

you ever watch an Elliott Rodger video?

if you are into rom coms its one of the best imo
im an incel but its easily top 10 probably top 5 of romcoms ive seen

>13 year old girls
you mean women right?

What's next for Rachel Leigh Cook's career?

Attached: rachel-leigh-cook.jpg (2000x1284, 202K)

Have sex

was she really all that?

You tell me.

Attached: depositphotos_12909826-stock-photo-rachel-leigh-cook.jpg (682x1023, 78K)

Cringe

Don't have sex