Stop my invincible son

Stop my invincible son

Attached: kents-sacrifice.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>showing your superpowers

who stops his invisible son?

what if Kent died not the way Clark told Lois? What if Clark did try to save his father but he died in his arms anyway and Clark's story was just him coping with the trauma?

good thread, OP must like girls

>In a swirling mess of debris that no one can see for shit in

Why americans struggles with commas?

Could've hunkered down and crouch run to get dog without looking like a superman

Why didn't Superman just move really fast? It was a dangerous storm no one's eyes could be trusted.

we could have avoided all these threads and the movie would have been so much better if Pa Kent died in a way that Supes couldn't save him
LIKE A HEART ATTACK
why do third worlders struggle with the word "do"?

Clark hold this kid while i return to die, quick!

What he could possibly have done against a fucking tornado?
The only things he knows when this event happened: 1) he has x-ray vision, 2) he's faster and stronger than a human.

Attached: retarded.png (500x375, 91K)

He didn't need to fight the tornado. He just needed to be faster and stronger than his dad, to pick up the fucking dog you fucking autist

he was supposed to fly counter clockwise around it therefore rendering it inert duh

And what made the dog immune to speed effect and molecules of air impacting the dog at high speed? Or the dog was also "of steel" like Clark? Because you know that if i pic you and start to run at incredible high speed, you will be torn into pieces by air attrition.

Attached: Very fast chieffo running at incredible high speed.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

He could have run around the tornado in the opposite direction it's blowing and neutralized it

He cant fly when this event happened. He learn to fly after activating his dad hologram in the kryptonian spaceship, an event that happens after his adoptive dad death.
At that moment of life he only know he has x-rays vision and he's stronger and faster (probably cant even control his super speed properly)

FUCK EM' CLARK

Attached: maxresdefaultCA6JJ5IK.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

I think at that point in his life he was still discovering his powers, and he didn't learn how fast he could go until many years later. (The same way he saved those people at the oil rig and after that learnt how to fly).

Oh no, this INVINCIBLE man used his GODLIKE SUPERPOWERS to SAVE his dad. I am so going to use my inferior everything to punish this very good man for daring to save his family.

If he is invincible how did his dad see him?

Injustice 2 did a better batman vs superman with the reason of the conflict being batman anti-killing and superman being pro-killing

Ok you baiting moron, he just needed to run equally as fast as her dumb dad, make the same stupid choices, but when the fucking car coincidentally falls on top of their own car, he wouldn't have broken his ankle, and would have returned jogging to the overpass

Attached: idiot.jpg (839x583, 65K)

>Some young man saved his dad from a natural disaster? He must have superpowers!

This