Episode ends right when it starts to get good

>episode ends right when it starts to get good
what the fuck did they mean by this

Attached: 1555295986390.png (1238x828, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOMa0LeWArE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The writers know they can only manage to write 7 good moments a year, so they stick them at the end of the episodes to prop up interest

you had 7 seasons to get used to this
there were always ~ 2 or 3 episodes in season where something happened and rest was filler

I cant stand his fucking haircut HAHA top fucking KKEKEKE

except that "filler" was actually good because it had good source material, what the fuck do they have now? money to give us bullshit aladdin dragon moments?

Dude just how episode 1 season 1 ended. Time is a flat circle

circles are 2dimentional by definition brainlet

Autists can’t see they ended it here because it’s like the end of the vet first episode where we see Jamie’s face and then brand as he’s falling

Sigh

it's funny that you will never know how child actors pop out to look when actualy older.

I bet you dont even know I said

You could edit the entire show down to 2 seasons and miss out on nothing.

first episode was a merely a checklist of the who what where and why

whats wrong with brans haircut? thats my haircut, you retard

Wow, how did Game of Thrones get away with this, bros?

Attached: Game of thrones Communism.png (1230x693, 944K)

jusrt look at the parents. should give you an idea

I actually laughed

>oh fuck its that weird kid I pushed out the window in season 1

why is bran blueballing us with his knowledge

>Why are you out here, Bran?
>I'm waiting for someone important
Topkek

Throwback to the end of the very first episode

The episode was mirroring the pilot

So the Gold company are going to turn on Cersei, right? Why would Blackfyre remenants fight to keep Cersei on the throne? They were a sellsword company precisely so they could fund future rebellions.

>Blackfyre rebellion
yeah I don't think that shit exists in D&D's universe

Why is every single northerner such a fucking cunt? Sam too.
>muh King in the North
>muh independence
>muh pride
>muh rightful heir
Who gives a fuck? Jon is like the only character who seems to realize they are fucked without the bitch with the dragons so antagonizing her is like the stupidest thing they could possibly do.
Fuck, I thought the shitty Littlefinger plot in the previous season was meant to make Sansa and Arya stop being such fucking cunts and instead they united to be twice as cunty.

Basically nothing happened in the entire episode

The last time the Golden Company was controlled by a Blackfyre pretender was during the War of the Ninepenny Kings, which ended when Barristan Selmy, 16 years old at the time, cut a bloody path through the Golden Company and killed the last male Blackfyre in single combat.

In the decades that followed that the Golden Company has become a thoroughbred band of mercenaries.

The Histories & Lore videos prove you wrong

i could understand the commonfolk being distrustful but actual lords and ladies such as sansa finding such a problem with it, it's honestly a fucking joke

It's called a cliffhanger user, it's been a thing for as long as tv shows have existed

Wow that's true art. GAME of thrones is a once in a lifetime experience, it was the highlight of my life.

At this point isn't Jon basically the only likeable Northerner? Let the whole country rot at this point

>episode ends with The Great Other and Azor Ahai
kino

This. Jon didn't even wanted to be King ind the North, why the fuck would he want the iron thronne? Besides, it doesn't matter if he is the rightful heir, he has already sworn loyalty to dany.

Pretty much. Even the Mormont loli turned into an asshole all of a sudden.
You know how shitty the North is when the only character aside from Jon who seems to actually care about not getting killed by wights is the autists in a wheelchair who spends his time staring at people creepily.

I'm only watching the show for Jamie. The moment he dies, I'm out.

>kills/enslaves everyone
>no food
IT FITS
NIGHT'S GENERAL SECRETARY CONFIRMED

I don't even know why both can't be the rulers. Isn't that what a king and a queen are?
It's not like Westeros is a country where the queen is just a consort and a powerless figure, considering Cersei has been running the show ever before Bobby B kicked the bucket.

Because the people that proclaimed the North an independent kingdom and Jon its king, don't like the idea of Jon pissing on them and giving up their independence like 5 minutes later to some rando outsider bitch without consulting anyone.

hey
hey man
try and get a personality that doesn't revolve around trying to fit in here

Thats the point. How many people do you hear raving about the Scottish people. They're supposed to insufferable.

>literal zombie apocalypse happening right fucking now
>person with huge army and two dragons turns up to help
>hurf durf muh king in da norf muh freedumbs
They deserve to get bummed by the BWWC

This, but anons are too retarded to think about it for more than 10 seconds they'd rather just be outraged

That’s what Tyrion, Davos and Varys are trying to do, probs even more so when they find out that Jon is Rhaegar’s legitimate son. I feel like Dany will resist tho since she seems power hungry af.

Except he was in like the other side of the continent and didn't have the time (and Dany didn't have the patience) to go back all the way to Winterfell to ask the people who made them their leader what they think about it.
And she is not just "rando outsider bitch" she is a rando outsider bitch with a massive army and FUCKING DRAGONS, plus massive reserves of dragonglass. Even a retard would realize how useful that shit is and how little of a price their independence is in comparison.
Without Daenerys they won't even need to worry about being independent or not because they will all be dead.
It's quite telling that even the supposedly super smart Sansa couldn't come up with any counter-argument other than "y-yeah but maybe you did it because you love her too".

>episode ends with a hook to make the viewers wait for the next episode to find out what happens next

yeah, thats generally how TV shows work.

I thought Tyrion was against their union, going by how he creepily stared at their door when he saw them about to fuck at the end of the previous season.

>why don't people like the people who have and still want to murder and subjugate them?
if I was a northerner, I'd rather everyone get eaten by snowzombies than I stop that from happening and then dragons eat me

Stand up in rebellion to the throne again for third time and for the same house that led to 90% of the lords of north being killed. Then the new "make the north great again" king comes back with an army of peace and dragons and says that she's everyone queen now you also have feed and quarter her army even though winters already begun and you dont have enough food. Plus most of them haven't seen any wights yet so they don't really believe it yet. I would be pissed.

Jamie is gonna fuck him and throw cersei out of the window

for me, it's NITR-210

he wanted to fuck her

Jon went away to seek allies, he returned with a fucking Targaryen who will only help them in return for their hard won independence.

They didn't make him king to make the North great again, they made him king to save their asses from the fucking undead army.
If it's as you say and it's because they haven't seen the wights yet then my only hope is that once they do, the ones who are still alive will be less retarded.

>We trust and respect you completely to be our king
>Consult with us on decisions
Epic user, what are you going to suggest next, voting? cringe

is it wrong if i am more invested about jaime than the zombie shit and iron throne?

SUUUUUURE.

ya dun fukd it

It was a different time

no ur fucking based and redpilled as shit bro not like the normie redditors kek

>hard won
They didn't do shit. Jon didn't do shit either other than at least try. The Vale won that independence for them.
And Jon didn't go away to seek allies just for the sake of it, he did so they would stand the chance against the necromancer ice demons and their undead army.
I'd say a massive army + plus dragons is worth their "hard won" independence when the alternative is getting slaughtered and turned into zombies.

probably something /pol/ or another

Wait, where's Brienne?

>+ plus
Ignore my retardation.

You can always rebel again later. It's not the end of the world to kneel with your fingers crossed now and try again another time.

Showing up at the end of a battle to claim victory isn't winning. It's a Frey move.

She was in the background quite a bit. I'm more pissed about no Ghost

polishing poldrik sword

>Even a retard would realize how useful that shit is and how little of a price their independence is in comparison.
No, their freedom is actually as steep a price as it gets.

Their freedom isn't worth shit if they are fucking dead.
It's not like she wants them all in chains, considering he is sucking their leader's cock.

the scene with drogon watching incest took all of the budget for ghost

No.

Attached: 83E68E34-E5A9-4C2D-A7BF-2758B537FF6D.jpg (500x500, 125K)

realistically, they should be reluctant to bow to a woman. but since they already have sansa and lyanna as muh strong women the writers cant pull that card

Jaime will backstab Jon

screencap this

Jon was losing that battle till the Vale saved his ass.
At best it was a joint effort between Jon, his allies and the Vale.
The northern lords didn't do shit other than sit on their asses after repeating "da north remembers" for like 5 seasons. If anything they are more like the Freys, considering they didn't swear loyalty till the war was won and one of them fucked off immediately afterwards anyway.
So they basically didn't do shit, "made" Jon their king for the explicit purpose of saving them from the undead army and when he "sacrifices" the independence that he and the Vale won for them, they act as if they all fought and died for him and he is betraying them.

the mad king burned rickard and brandon stark

Tree Eyed Raven, indirectly, is a product of 'many' things that Jaime did for love. So in a sense, Brandon is thanking Jaime by staring at him intensely.
Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jaime felt guilty because he must face the product of his wrongdoing in the past. Killing white walkers or zombies is Jaime's only chance to earn his redemption.

shut the fuck up Nietzsche

Jaime will slay nightking
HE IS THE KINGSLAYER YOU GOT THE IRONY HEHE GUYS? ITS LIKE POETRY IT R

>They didn't do shit
They risked everything by joining Jon though. Battle of the bastards was as high stakes as it gets.
>The Vale won that independence for them.
And their only concern was to restore Sansa to power, not a Targaryen. You do remember everyone in that room fought against Dany's family during Robert's rebellion?

This. All circles are flat. What a dumb line.

the only good character

But that will lead to internal conflict and a possible civil war again.

just bow down to foreign invaders my man

Their lives aren't worth shit either if they have to serve a Targ again.

>They risked everything by joining Jon though. Battle of the bastards was as high stakes as it gets.
As far as I can remember the only one who joined Jon for that battle was Lyanna and the Mormonts. Everyone else pussied out despite their claims about avenging the Starks and then swore loyalty once the battle was over.
That's probably the reason they let Lyanna talk, so they wouldn't be called out for making demands when they all failed their king when he needed them most.
>And their only concern was to restore Sansa to power, not a Targaryen. You do remember everyone in that room fought against Dany's family during Robert's rebellion?
That was before they even knew the undead army was a thing and I don't think the Vale said shit this episode.

Then they might as well fuck off from Winterfell and go die in the snow instead of wasting their food if they aren't going to make themselves useful.

>yfw when Jon stick his sword through Dany chest and Longclaw starts to catch on fire

Attached: 1553466249285.gif (400x268, 2.77M)

But it's the only way to get independence and not die. The North can't remember if everyone in the north is dead or fleeing south

just get eaten by zombies my retard

I also hate the new dialogue this show has taken on its like its trying to be comic book schlock but forgot its set in Medival times.
Why the fuck are all the women quipping? Why is Jon snow suddenly a funny guy?
That whole sequence was great
Wish this showbdid more straight Medival horror more often since we literally never see it.

wtf is he supposed to do? no one is going to listen to his orders, not that his battlefield tactics would really help in area hes not familiar with against and a enemy hes never fought. He can't fight, he didn't even bring any armor. He's only there so he can have a heroic sacrifice and save Bran from the wights.

Attached: Jamie.jpg (750x1200, 184K)

This whole episode was awful for a start to a final season. It was more of the same shit that ruined the series. I hope this scene is a sign of good things to come from here on.

>Jorah and Lyanna didn't meet
What the fuck?

Bran will make him his Hodor 2.0.

Just get eaten by a dragon and killed by Yass aneurysm queen
Clearly everyone in this show is psychotic

I'm surprised he still wasn't able to bring the Lannister army. They respect him far more than Cersei.

>I don't think the Vale said shit this episode
Royce was hating on Tyrion and Sansa was absolutely seething at Dany

literally this

But no one said they don't want to follow Dany because she might kill them, their only reason for opposing her is "muh independence" and shitty pride that won't be worth shit if the undead get them.
If their enemy was just Cersei and this was a normal war then I'd completely understand why the northeners would oppose Jon's actions and shit on him for throwing away their independence but they aren't fighting Cersei, they are fighting an army of monsters that wants nothing but to kill them all.
It's a choice between sure death and putting up with a bitch they dislike.

Entire episode of filler that only the masses will love
>20 mins of dragons riding
>20 mins of Romance
>10 mins of aryas face
>5 mins on important shit

>wtf is he supposed to do?
He's Azor Ahai nigga. He'll get a magic sword and everything.

I don't think there's much left, plus he probably doesn't want commit open rebellion against her.

Do they even have a Lannister army other than the white and black dudes who stand in the background whenever Cersei talks with someone?

Yep, as far as they're concerned he's their general. They all know Cersei is a raving lunatic and Jaime is Tywin's heir.

Entire episode was fucking filler bullshit and there are already so few episodes this season.

What ACTUALLY happened? Theon stopped being a bitch and Jon finally knows his heritage. That's fucking it. All the rest is inconsequential drama.

So this is how it goes
Jaime starts walking over to bran but gets recognized before he makes it by someone, probably Arya. Everyone starts shouting "Kingslayer!" and swarms around him. Jon intervenes and brings him to the hall for questioning. All the lords and ladies want him tried for his crimes but Bran, in an ironic twist, speaks on jaime's behalf and saves him. Jaime and Bran finally are alone in the 2nd to last scene. Jaime apologizes for what he did to Bran and asks why he saved him. Bran says its because he needs him to save the world from the Night King. Jaime is Azor Ahai.

bitch they dislike is gonna kill them too
only difference is, when siding with her she gets to live, while if you don't she dies as well

helping her is win for her and lose for you, while opposing her is lose-lose, which is better

5 episodes left to tie up this mess

Attached: 1535722401727s.jpg (250x188, 7K)

I don't know man the masses probably don't even remember half of the reunions in this ep. I barely even remember how Gendry and Arya know each other. Less than half of the people watching probably dont even remember who Randall Tarly even was.

It's a lame attempt at female politics and it's terrible.
Worst part of the episode.
I personally think they northern fags are based they didnt have any say in the matter and Jon snow is acting like a little bitch just to get pusy
Funny hoe they handwaved he's banging his relative/sister

Again, none of them even suggested they think she might kill them all if they win the war, they just don't want to bow to her.
If they really think death is better than serving her then, again, they might as well leave Winterfell and go die somewhere else instead of consuming food and other resources meant for the people who actually want to survive this shit.

Arnt the last couple of episodes movie length?
I'd they are the standard 56 minutes this show is fucked and will go out as the worst ending of all time unironically

The worst part of the episode was Sansa shitting on Tyrion after calling him "the smartest man in the world" and Arya later calling her "the smartest woman she knows".

what? you didnt like the clunky middleschool tier fanfiction love interaction between the two ugly midgets?

Kek

This.
Why the fuck is ayra an important character even? Same with sansa they just run around scowling and bitching the entire time their sub plots alone wasted a season worth of screen time
>mfw bran meta comments that we don't have time for this shit
>the show carries on wasting time as per usual
Fuck sake

i like this idea. jaime isnt worried about running into the kid caus he's crippled him, but because he's hideous

They're trying very hard to keep Sansa, and to some extent Arya, relevant by making them mildly hateable minor antagonists and obstacles to Jon doing whatever the fuck he needs to do to save everyone. They'll come around. "The Norf remembers" shit is going to end REAL QUICK when the iceniggers show up in force.

It's self inset for incelebates of both genders and awww look at them they are just like us hahah couples
Trips of tru

I assume she is going to kill Cersei or some shit because an assassin seems pretty useless against zombies and White Walkers.

What was the purpose of this character? To show the northerner lords are full of shit?

Attached: image.png (682x920, 832K)

I hope she gets rekt out of nowhere by some ass pull new character
Can't stand her weird Hay Arnold looking head and as I said before I'd happily hatefuck her while bouncing her head off the walls like a ball

>What was the purpose of this character?
GoT in a nutshell

How did he even recognize him? He looks nothing like his younger self.

Attached: BranStarkMainTheory.jpg (633x356, 334K)

They might as well have shown the last 30 seconds. Everything else was a waste of fucking time.

>we don't have time for all this. the night king has your dragon. he's one of them now. the wall has fallen. the dead march south.
gods this show is so poorly written, fucking hell.
they can't even be bothered to have dany react in an appropriate way. are we supposed to believe she went around advertising that she lost a dragon up north? this crippled fuck she's never met knows all about it but she doesn't even stop to ask. am i forgetting something?

Attached: 1.png (273x248, 116K)

>Everything else was a waste of fucking time.
I don't think I've rewatched a single season premiere for this very reason though. I don't think this is anything new.

ackshually
>we learn the northerners don't like Dany
>Golden Company arrives in Westeros
>Euron fugs Cersei
>Cersei hires Bronn to kill her brothers
>Yara gets rescued
>Theon will go to Winterfell
>Jon is a dragonrider now
>dragonglass weapons will be mass produced as planned
>final battle will be fought at Winterfell
>Sam learns Dany is a psycho
>Jon learns Dany is a psycho
>R+L=J revealed to Jon
>Last Hearth got already dabbed on, zombies approaching faster than expected
>Jaime arrives and meets Bran
I'd say that's a whole lot of development

>episode literally ends on a jojo reference

Nice one DnD

Attached: jaime_dio.png (706x638, 856K)

So I'm wondering, I don't know if it was ever explained in the books, but since bran was able to morg into hodor, could he basically do that to anyone? or was he only able to do it to him because he was a simpleton? Just don't see why he wouldn't do the same thing to someone in westeros and kill cercei or turn into a fuckin bird or some shit and just attack her. Or into the mountain. Idk, it just seems like with what this kid could do, he couldve done serious damage by now.

She's right though, Tyrion is being retarded because of his feelings of guilt, otherwise he'd know better than to trust Cersei. He even made a fool out of himself by proclaiming the Lannister army was on their way to help.

Nobody has ever warged into a human succesfully before Bran, halfwit or not. Even doing it to a dumdum like Hodor is quite an achievement. A normal human mind is another thing entirely though.

Maybe he could warg into the mountain and whack Cercei. That'd be neat.

As far as I remember, the last Bran scene in the books is him meeting the Three-Eyed Raven.

>He even made a fool out of himself by proclaiming the Lannister army was on their way to help.
Surely spies in King's Landing should've already sent word to Winterfell that the Lannister army hasn't moved out?

Arya is so fucking ugly it's not even funny

I like Lady Karstark’s tits.

but real communism was never tried in westeros

>People
Half of them refused the call and were traitors to Starks. Most of the army in BoB were Wildings and House Arryn's soldiers
They should be thankful Starks didn't execute them

Sam finding out about his dad and brother was pretty good though, thats about it

>How did he recognize the kid in a wheelchair with dsls, pale skin, and a mop haircut.
Truly a mystery.

>implying the North has spies

He's the only character that makes sense. Bonus he can act

>Norf don't like dany
Basic plot point
>Golden company
Irrelevant, any cersie story is a side show
>Theon
Again inconsequential
>Sam learns dany is a psycho
THIS was the biggest development besides the final scene

The R+L reveal was completely muted and underwhelming

based and kek'd

Nah, judging from the preview it's Jaime who informs them about Cersei's true intentions. Anyway, the point is Tyrion unironically believed Cersei wouldn't backstab them because he was consumed by feelings of guilt over the Lannister family drama.

I can't believe I used to have wet dreams about Maisie

We all continue to bitch about Season 7 but no doubt it had peak Jaime look and we won't get it back

Attached: got607_101615_hs__dsc65901-h_2016.jpg (768x433, 57K)

>Tyrion unironically believed Cersei wouldn't backstab them because he was consumed by feelings of guilt over the Lannister family drama
Explain.

Was the Sam scene meant to show Dany is a psycho? If anything I got the feeling it was meant to make her face the consequences of her more ruthless choices and "MUH AUTHORITY" autism and get her to chill a little.
Maybe I got it wrong but from her facial expressions in that scene it seems like she felt pretty bad about making the fat guy cry and was trying to justify herself rather than telling him she killed her family without giving a single fuck.

so close

Is it just me, or was this unironically the worst episode yet? I was doing this every minute from the sheer cringeworthy awfulness.

Attached: magiciwant.jpg (790x1200, 117K)

The point is, they just got over a major political upheavel, disturbing the status quo again is the last thing they want.

>we learn the northerners don't like Dany
>Golden Company arrives in Westeros
>Euron fugs Cersei
>Yara gets rescued
>Theon will go to Winterfell
>Jon is a dragonrider now
>final battle will be fought at Winterfell
>dragonglass weapons will be mass produced as planned
>Last Hearth got already dabbed on, zombies approaching faster than expected
>Jaime arrives and meets Bran
I'm going to put this under the "inconsequential or stupidly obvious" category

So you're left with only 3 things that might actually go somewhere relevant in the plot
>Dany is a psycho
>R+L=J revealed to Jon
>Cersei hires Bronn to kill her brothers

You're forgetting that this show is for basedboys - the ONLY consideration in the writing process is how to get from one EPIC SLAAAYYY moment to the next. Worldbuilding? Straight while male trash. Consistency? Straight white male trash. Character development and arcs? Straight white male trash.

based
fuck the rest as long as Jaime survives

>>Cersei hires Bronn to kill her brothers

and he kills her instead

They are facing a zombie apocalypse, they can kiss the status quo goodbye already.

>He doesn't like Jamie with beard and specks of white

Fuck you, old man Jamie is based

they are like 20 minute longer

>how to get from one EPIC SLAAAYYY moment to the next.
but... nothing got YASSSSSSS SLAAAAAAY'd this episode

Technically some grunts guarding Yara I guess

It's not hard to be smarter than Tyrion at this point. Drunk, makes dick joke, wastes 3 armies in one move, tricked by his sister.
the Queen's jester would be more useful than Tyrion.

we already have Jorah's old should have retired years ago ass

Oh great
Pic related will go around slaying everyone in a old boy style one take

Attached: quasipepe.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Bros before hoes or hoes before bros?

Attached: IMG_20190416_002231__01.jpg (4215x2187, 1.98M)

What is that, a John Deere lawnmower? Shut the fuck up

>episode ends right when it starts to get good
>next episode is boring shit until the very end
Fuck this shit, honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOMa0LeWArE
Jaime is the best character in the show. His whole arc is just so powerful. My favorite moment in S7 was when he left Cersei. He isn't the typical soldier or general who mindlessly follows orders. He does what he thinks is right, disobeying his queen to honor his pledge similar to how he killed the king to protect the realm. He was the best part of S8E1 imo, and I can't wait to see how his story ends. It'll probably be gruesome, but I know he'll go out on his own terms.

Based. Thank you for the genuine laughter.

>He doesn't like foxy old men
Get some taste

Attached: Gayboy.jpg (650x650, 49K)

Jaime has turned into the main guy

Used to dislike his spoiled ass in season 1, but now he's my guy

He killed his father, he also sent Myrcella off to Dorne where she was later killed. He feels extreme guilt because all the kids in his family died, so when he learns about Cersei's pregnancy, he can't help but feel it's their last chance to unify and redeem the family.

Live free or die nigger.

*cough* climate change

>I'm going to put this under the "inconsequential or stupidly obvious" category
but if they left it out you'd be whining about plot holes and continuity

It's almost like this show has always had cliff changers.

Honestly, why don't they just get the fuck out of there and go back to Essos? Nothing in the country is worth protecting.

What the fuck was the boy Umber's problem? Why did he choose to die alone when he knew the threat that was coming?

Also

>You are secretly a Targaryn, I read it in a diary once
>I have no reason to not believe you

Then they might as well kill themselves because they aren't free.
They'll always have to bow to someone unless they become kings themselves and then they'll chained by their responsibilities.

zombie apocalypse is overrated tbqh. white walkers get farmed in single combat and the wights have never faced off against an organized army.

Did you even watch the episode? They sent him back to Last Hearth to bring the Umber soldiers but the White Walkers got there and killed everyone.
And they explicitely said that Sam should be the one to talk to Jon about his parentage because he is pretty much the only guy Jon trusts completely.

maaaan the writing sucks wtf is this

Attached: 1555101777550.png (700x819, 318K)

Based homo poster

Here's a thought, instead of killing themselves they could fight for their freedom.

But is he bringing a Lannister army with him or not? The end of this episode just make it seem like he's reuniting with Tyrion because he promised to go fight and die with him alongside Dany. Who, if anyone, is Jaime commanding right now? When he shows up emptyhanded, how will Tyrion react?

>>You are secretly a Targaryn, I read it in a diary once
>>I have no reason to not believe you
You forgot the part about
>Daenerys, I've stolen shit, I need a pardon.
>Oh Sam, I killed your father
>Oh shit, but my brother is safe, right?
>No, him too lol
>*huffles out in a hurry while crying*

Surely Jon has no reason to not believe him.

I would say a massive army that requires no logistics to keep functioning, isn't bothered by the extreme cold and can replenish its numbers as they fight being led by a fucker with a zombie dragon is pretty serious business.
The White Walker do seem to be overrated considering how easily they go down once you have a weapon that can kill them.

a lot of red herrings, yes

He is fat and fat people are deceitful by nature

As soon as they opened with yet another eunuch joke I knew they had nothing left.

Between Sam's research and Bran's vision, id believe it you nitpicking faggot

He is not bringing any army, he fucked off dressed in pleb clothes.
Tyrion will probably realize he was a retard (unless he was just pretending to be retarded and knew Cersei lied) when he sees no Lannister army.

bran's vision is the worst thing that ever happened to the series, they should have killed him off

>that dragon riding scene

Attached: 1555325138947.png (735x960, 605K)

I swear Dinklage is sick of this show and is just trying to get it over at this point.

They recorded this in january

>Yara gets rescued

So her capture was yet ANOTHER inconsequential cliffhanger doing nothing for the story

Bravo Dabid

Remind me please, do people know about Bran's power level?
I mean Sansa, Arya etc
Do they know he's been north of the wall?
Or is it just Sam who knows?

S^1 is a 1-dimensional manifold you brainlet

People claim Dinklage is genuinely nice IRL and maybe he is but regarding the show there was an interview about what the cast will miss the most and Dinklage was being pretty dismissive and saying he won't really miss anything and he just wants to move on to whatever is next

At least it sets up Cersei squarely in the villain for the sake of being villain territory again, the one complication being that she's carrying Jaime's kid again.

his power level is a plot device, it varies depending on the writer's whims

Why was he so shocked? Pretty sure he was told in the second episode that Bran survived

looks like it was just part of Theon's character arc, though it's pretty fucking lame how he got her out without confronting Euron

So how much time passed between the end of S7 and this episode?
The Golden Company thing seemed like something that Theon would have to stop before Euron even got to Essos but fucker went there, hired them and came back before Theon even did shit.
And how fucking slow is the undead army if it took them that long to reach Last Hearth after bringing down the Wall?

The only thing wrong with it is how unsafe riding the dragons is. Dany would have died ages ago.

fuck off faggot

Everything Kelly C says pisses me off for some reason

He was shocked that Bran was right there waiting for him just as he arrived.
He probably knew he would have to face him but thought he would have some time to prepare himself for that.

Episode one was only 56 minutes. The rest was commentaries and stupid behind the scenes bullshit.

nope.

>Time is a flat circle

Daddario's mammarios are not flat circles, however.

The entire shtick was that Theon is so craving for a strong lady, he had to rescue his sister just ot be allowed to go up north. Instead of just going up north.

well his character got absolutely butchered halfway through the show, no wonder he hates it

>tfw the first dialogue of the episode is about balls and eunuchs

Attached: B596BC68-06F2-42C9-9CCA-6F53DC4EBECA.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

The only thing I've ever heard of Dinklage from extras was how he's always super annoyed that he's not getting enough lines.

How do you guys figure Jon heritage will go public? My bet is he is going to tell Danerys, she won´t believe him, one of the dragons will burn him and he will emerge from the fire or something like that... I honestly think they shouldn´t do it this way because it´s just predictable fanservice but i don´t believe D&D are capable of doing better than that.

>greatest crises of all time
>let’s waste time and risk everything to fly out for a fuck in the winter wilderness

thats understandable
ever since they ran out of source material D&D have been feeding him nothing but quippy one liners
I'd be pissed too

Doesn't fit the metaphor. John is ice, Danny is fire.

So same thing but they freeze him instead of burn.

Dubs confirm, Houses to the gulags

Jaime will kill Daenerys for pottery
Arya will kill Cercei

>straight up followed by racist white northerners staring down the nigs

I don't fucking care about the zombie shit anymore lads. Why can't this show be about the war for the Iron Throne? The zombie shit should've ended with John killing them off in season 3

Does Bran squint like a retard because the actor needs glasses?

Targaryens are not immune to fire, user. They can handle a lot more heat, sure, but they're not immune to literal fire. The only reason Dany survived the night her dragons were born was because it was a magical night as per GRRM's words.

Attached: GRRM.jpg (1769x1069, 715K)

>They all know Cersei is a raving lunatic and Jaime is Tywin's heir.

This. He should have commanded his army since they're rightfully his men.

Jon is ICE and FIRE

its called a cliffhanger dumb fuck

>everyone is talking about some random shit like Cersei's plans
>suddenly Bran starts squeaking in his chair
>"THERE IS NO TIME FOR THIS. JON IS MY AUNT LYANNA AND RHAEGAR'S SON AND THE TRUE HEIR AND ALSO THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED"

how is teaching Jon how to ride a dragon a waste of time though?

Yeah it's like they took the absolute worst parts of seasons 1/2 and blew them up and cut everything else out.

it's sad how tyrions character is just being le funny dwarf man with occasionally being a voice of reason

pls explain

What if the Ice Dragon freezes him but Jon walks away unharmed?

have you ever heard norf people talk about leaving the EU, they literally get cuckbux for being in such a shit part of the Europe but they still insist on making their lives more difficult for no reason. The Northmen scene was extremely realistic.

She didn't teach him shit, just told him to hold on with all his might and try not to fall for his death.
Imagine if he actually slipped and died. How the fuck would Dany explain to the northeners that their king accidentally fell to his death while they were fucking around in the midst of the preparations for the greatest war ever?

>THERE IS NO TIME FOR THIS
>THE BOAR IS A WHORE AND IT'S PREGNANT, JON! A WAR IS COMING AND YOU'RE ONE KING, SEVEN KINGDOMS! MORE WINE!

Attached: Bran.jpg (970x517, 37K)

Let me guess, when she burned the dothraki leadership that was also a magical night then?

Freedom isn't free

That was not in the book, just D&D bullshittery.

ironic that a man who stayed a virgin his whole life because he was afraid of accidentally banging his mom ended up accidentally banging his aunt.

But this is different. We are talking about people who have a massive army marching towards them that wants nothing but to kill them all.
I wouldn't mind their independence autism in a different situation but in this case it seems like a serious case of shit priorities.

he's going to kill tarly and his brother and die in combat so queeeeen can slaaaaaay

>in love with jon
>now ride the dragon or die lol

He's been phoning it in since season 4.

You forgot them reworking the award-winning, beloved opening credits sequence and unnecessarily changing several elements. Expanding the "fly-thu" parts were probably unavoidable since they only had like 2 or 3 actual locations and it was well done, but they went too far in parts.

The book ended just as the Dothraki found her.

Get fucked EU shill. You've done nothing but stiffle any attempt at building our economy. The EU is just Germany and France building themselves up at the expense of other countries.

fuck nikolaj coster-waldau is handsome. I'm not even gay but holy shit, look at this motherfucker, I wanted to look just like him fuck my life

>MFW

I lol'd

Attached: 1555339559990.jpg (451x447, 31K)

The undead dragon will bow to Jon.

They're wheeling the wheelchair kid down to the river to let him wash away like an old Tesco trolley then he has an autistic seizure and tells them.

However while everyone is arguing and high-fiving they forget to put the brakes on his wheelchair and he falls in the river and dies.

I just realized. What is supposed to be that neon blue liquid on the table and to the bottom right?

Bran is going to whaagh into the Kingslayer and murder Jon Snow because his personal drama is too much of a distraction.

why arent the lanisters blonde anymore?

every chick on set definitely wants to bang him especially when they see he's taller than Kit lel

>You ride a dragon by riding a dragon
Wow, that was 20% of the episode well spent!

GRRM is making a statement on the show, the show later contradicted him, therefore GRRM saying anything doesn't mean fuckall for the show you babybrain

Light.
I think the Night King produces some neon blue msit or maybe it's just like that because winter.

>blonde hair an important plotpoint
>hair is black now
same with tyrion. wtf?

all this shows that they don't really buy the danger of walkers and its also shows how hollow their words of loyalty are. as john said "if you believe in me, believe in this choice" if they were as loyal as they claim they would be willing to do whatever, drop on their knees and lick the unwashed ass of the guy standing next to them if the king said it needed to be done but their loyalty is very conditional even more conditional than simple "you are not the man I expected you were" fuck them northerner cunts

Attached: 1461598180412.png (495x378, 329K)

>episodes end the way it started: poorly written slog with no momentum

>GRRM saying anything doesn't mean fuckall
>The author of the books saying anything about the adaption doesn't mean fuckall
Wew

It's meant to represent they have betrayed their Andal roots and joined with foreign niggers and northern cavemen.

Blonde characters are evil now (see: the new mercenary Cersei has).
Same reason why none of the prostitutes looked good and they were all chubby with no tits.

Based

"You used to be taller"

Attached: Jon-Snow-Beyond-the-Wall_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqD3d2dmOlWYuQkR76XZjLQEvfX_p6SFMi1h6moBw3wqs.jpg (480x300, 43K)

Nah it was a fucking shit show terrible a d Arya is so fucking ugly Holy shit she does look like a medieval person and so does sophie

Is there a swastika version?

You don't need any of my help, the beauty of it all is I can sit on my ass all day and watch the idiot brexiteers fuck their own political dream up because funnily enough the die hard proponents of stupid ideas tend to be extremely incompetent.

I get to watch 2 game of thrones kinos at once thanks to you

This tbpqhwy

Bad dialogue

swastika was the canon version

did you watch the show?

Yeah, and enjoy getting culturally enriched by africans and arabs while you're at it.

Shut the fuck up and worship the queen of Yea Forums

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Playing-With-Feet.jpg (500x262, 25K)

>The Microdinklet hates the show
he at least on some level resents being typecast as "the little guy" but is surrounded by ass-kissing, patronizing sycophants IRL who are constantly telling him he shouldn't have to settle for that and, given recent woke hysterics, are probably pressuring him to speak out against it.

Attached: game-of-thrones-peter-dinklage-is-cruelty-free-international-ambassador-for-us-ban-on-animal-tests-f (900x1200, 94K)

It's also shown in S01E01 with the hotbath, and later in S01 with the egg
Danny is magical in the show
Cry more you smoothie

>How the fuck would Dany explain to the northeners that their king accidentally fell to his death while they were fucking around in the midst of the preparations for the greatest war ever?
that would have been unironically the best twist in years tbqh
>You ride a dragon by riding a dragon
that was fucking silly, but Jon being a dragon rider is still an important plot development that had to be established
I think this episode was low key setting up the reveal that Dany is a batshit crazy psycho

Attached: Maisie-Williams_-Hair-Makeover-‘GOT_-Star-21_-Is-Totally-Unrecognizable-With-Long-Pink-Hair-At-‘ (620x350, 91K)

>low key

that's the point of Sansa's character though. she's a realist and has been trying to warn Jon about this every step of the way, even before he fucked off to Dragonstone.

what exactly did raimi mean by this?

>setting up the reveal that Dany is a batshit crazy psycho
it was already set up last season when she burned the Tarlys. They are either making her mad king(queen) 2.0 or just making it a red herring. I seriously hope they go through with it and have go fire crazy

Hate it when they break the 4th wall

>that was fucking silly, but Jon being a dragon rider is still an important plot development that had to be established
Or maybe riding a dragon isn't some bizarre magical trickery. The NK and buddies can do it fine.

Attached: maisie-williams-jw-anderson-show-front_cover_1920_1080_60_c1_c_t_0_-200.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

But she is doing exactly the same shit.
If she was supportive of him while pointing out why the other lords aren't I would be fine with it but she is outright antagonizing him for no reason.
I mean, what sort of useful advice did she give Jon this episode? "hurr durr maybe you made this totally necessary and logical decision because Kelly C gave you a boner"? That's not advice, it's just contrarianism for the sake of cheap drama.

Imagine the collective anal pain we'll see if she turns evil. I doubt it wil happen.

The NK and buddies are bizarre magical trickery incarnate.

Tbh that's unrealistic, people go mad around 50 or 60

I predict they make her crazy but she redeems herself with an act of self sacrifice to save Westeros in the end, realizing that she had gone too far in her quest for power.

I think it's the opposite.
Last season she didn't give a fuck about burning them, which made her look like a psycho, but in this episode she seemed kind of distraught while watching the guy who saved her beta orbiter's life cry because she murdered his family.

Literal dragon-riding on the show has -always- looking comically stupid since it was a thing at the end of S5. It may read well on the page and work on screen -in theory- but it just looks ridiculous and makes no sense other than "magic did it". There is evidence they knew that as well since they may have intended to foreshadow Tyrion building a harness for them with Bran's saddle in S1. If you can't put brackets around the bullshit scenes at this point and enjoy the glimpses of quality that still exist (because they are there), then enjoy being pissed off I guess.

side note: would all this fags raging on targs be ok when J man turns out to be trag?

all you fuckers complaining go ahead and write a fucking interesting plot yourselves, instead of shitposting on an Chinese cartoon forum

Jedi knight Beric carried this ep hard.

Attached: Fookin wizards.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

he had hope but writing killed it.
with modern CGI he can play any size. He just needs acting skill and name recognition to make it worth it.

why? cuz he set a kid on fire?

>Nationlets Jew slaves will never understand

>low key
oh yeah its not like we as the viewers have not had blazing signs in front of us.

Because he can actually act.

>outright antagonizing him
no, she's antagonizing Kelly C

Based Beric. I can actually appreciate making his fate different from the books

>Send out a group to find food for the dragons
Why not let the dragons fly around for themselves and eat? Queen of dragons can clearly communicate and control them. And Bran superpower got God-vision, so...

dany survived due to blood magic ritual where she burned the witch
the rest is retarded DD steaming pile of shit

Best character
I hope he kills every other cunt with his flaming sword

There is some magical fuckery of in ye old days everyone would have gotten a dragon and keeping the blood pure would just be retarded

She is also antagonizing Jon by criticizing his decision to bend the knee to Kelly C even though it was the only way to get the army and the dragons they desperately need to survive the zombie shit.

What are they going to find exactly? There can't be much wildlife in the frozen north.

anything is better then giving up your life so someone else can do the same shit you were doing but in a more crazy narrow form.
they might chop some kids.

I was referring to Jon and her other followers

It's been proven time and again that Dany cannot be hurt by fire. Fuck off with your "but not according to GRRM" posting, you fucking faggots. This is the way it is, for the show anyway.

only way to redeem her bland YASSS KWEEEN SLAY character is for her to turn full evil

>the rest is retarded DD steaming pile of shit
How are you not understanding this? We know that it's canon to the show, that's what we're telling you.

Leave will almost certainly win the next referendum. Relying on people who don't vote will be your downfall, as it was before.

>There's still time...

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

>What are they going to find exactly? There can't be much wildlife in the frozen north.
Anything if I know. Fly south for all I care. They can put back great distances in relatively little time.

>they might chop some kids.
It's not like they are locked up either, so they can fly off whenever they please and eat the kids regardless.

Got you, mate.
I'm bored at work right now so if you guys want anything added, just ask

Attached: Game of thrones nazi.png (1230x693, 938K)

She's doing it because she's not about to let some bitch take her brother and her kingdom. Even if Jon's right about needing Dany, he's kind of thinking with his dick too.

Make them salute it

>wtf is he supposed to do?
keep his oath to catelyn and protect her children especially bran

so whats the final word? is it an Armenian eternity sign or a Georgian symbol of the Sun?
its called edging. plus all the regular bullshit about how if he speaks up things wont work out right

So, if someone chopped Beric's head off, could he respawn or would that just be it for him?

Well, she'll have to because that's the only way to survive.
That's my main issue with all this northern contrarianism, they all whine about Jon kneeling to some Targ whore and betraying them but no one seems to be able to suggest an alternative.
Like, let's say Jon agrees with her and tells Dany to fuck off without somehow getting everyone killed. What then? They don't have enough numbers or "firepower" to deal with NK army by themselves, without the bajillion foreign savaged and the two dragons they stand no chance.
If they are going to shit on him for it then they should at least suggest an alternative or at least something that Jon could have done different other than "take a trip from Dragonstone to Winterfell to ask for our opinion even though you are our fucking king", otherwise they should shut the fuck up and let him save their retarded asses.

he can suck cock and clean floors.
they respect getting paid even more. half of them are prob getting passage to other side of the world. What retard would march to the forzen hell to fight zombis without any superpowers?

He can't come back without the priest and I think he mentioned he already run out of extra lives.

Isn't the army marching slowly and deliberately so as to kill every living thing

Put a sad Pepe in there to reflect what all the anons are feeling when they watch GoT past season 4

same

I think you mean "you are the 7 kings of the one true kingdom"
in the book he would be dead. his would never healed he just lived on with them (if I recall correctly)

I don't even get why they are talking. He only went because they did not have what they needed. they just don't believe in the NK

In the show, he's been killed and resurrected by Thoros 6? times. The scars from each death are still there but no one has tried decapitating him yet.

We are on Yea Forums so i was talking about the show. In the show Daeny is immune to fire more than once, plus in the "a crown for a king" scene she says that fire can´t hurt the dragon or something like that, AND Jon´s been revived by the powers of the lord of light so the easiest way to go about it would be to just burn Jon. I don´t think Daeny would accept anything elase as proof.

The point is, Jon is a warrior and a classic hero. He cares about defeating bad guys and saving the world. Sansa is a politician. She cares about outsmarting bad guys and keeping her family in power. Sansa is trying to be the voice of reason and remind Jon of the importance of politics, because the "I'm a hero fuck politics" attitude has already claimed more than a couple of lives in her family.

>"I'm a hero fuck politics"
That attitude is probably why Robert wasn't too great of a king.

That scene bothered me. It was played like they were 120% melaniggers when in reality they're even brighter skinned then fucking dornish people

Sansa would be smart in a regular situation but right now she looks like the bureaucracy keeping shit from getting done, especially since the lords have been shown as nothing but dumb sheep with basic needs.

If anything, Jon is being more of a politician than she is.
While she bothers him with her northern pride bullshit while not offering any useful advice, he is the one making the pragmatic decisions: sacrificing independe and being shat on for the sake of a more important goal: survival.
Sansa is not a politician or at least not a skilled politician, she is that one annoying bureaucrat faggot from every disaster movie who won't shut the fuck up about his petty ambition while the whole world is on the brink of collapse.

What happened to that poor boy? Why he so ugly now?

Have you ever been to the southern states of America?

There is a wildling warg in the books which was able to do so but apparently it is a huge taboo and sin.

Sansa needs to die she has done shit all.

Idk, pointing out they literally don't have enough food to support the army and survive winter sounds like the kind of bureaucratic shit that Jon might not want to ignore.
>the lords have been shown as nothing but dumb sheep with basic needs
But they have fighting men and Jon needs every one of those at Winterfell. Sansa is proven right yet again, they can't afford their lords losing faith and fucking off back home to be picked off by the wights.

Didn't the woman he tried to possess clawed her eyes out or something like that? I don't think you can do it without making your victim lose his/her shit.

the target clawed her eyes out and it failed as far as I remember

This is the best I could do during my lunch break

Attached: Sieg Heil.png (1230x693, 928K)

Keeping the North united is also important for survival. Sansa doesn't want the lords running off because they've lost faith in Jon.

The food comment was okay but, again, suggesting a solution would have been better than just complaining about it. Didn't they know Jon went to Dragonstone to come back with an army anyway?
>they can't afford their lords losing faith and fucking off back home to be picked off by the wights
They also can't afford to lose Daenerys' massive army and her dragons and I'd say those are much more important than the soliders of some noble faggots who already turned their back on them once.

Sorry bud, best I could do

Attached: Game of thrones Pepe.png (1230x693, 905K)

lol well done

if I recall correctly he had been successful on few other times. the main concern is his own mind, did not he just end up a slutty wolf who was just happy getting mounted and having cubs?

Then maybe she should try to convince them to stay instead of annoying Jon. It's not like he can tell Dany to fuck off or take back his bow of loyalty without fucking their chances of survival.
If anything, I find it extremely annoying that she is siding with those fucks. They refused to help him retake Winterfell, came to him once he had won and asked for forgiveness, swore to never betray the Starks again and chose him as their leader in order to deal with the NK problem.
Now he comes back with a massive army and two dragons and they start criticizing him because he made a necessary sacrifice to guarantee their victory.
If I was Jon I would have them all executed once this crisis is over. They have shown that the North is full of shit and despite their honor autism they are as cowardly and selfish as the southern fucks they shit on all the time.

>survive winter
They never had enough food you idiot. Winter lasts for years, it could go on for 16 years. like I said most of the army will be dead so making an accounting of food is unimportant. they can set up shipping from iron bank
>But they have fighting men and Jon needs every one of those at Winterfell. Sansa is proven right yet again, they can't afford their lords losing faith and fucking off back home to be picked off by the wights
they don't have the glass so if they leave they are just likely to end up dead. at this point they are a good add on but his main power is with the queen.

for all the honor autism I have yet to see any honor from most of those lords.

Wouldn't killing the NK end the winter? It's weird Sam or Bran haven't mentioned that.

This retarded ‘arguement’ May work on faceberg but not here fag. I can’t write for tv I’m not Jewish or a satanist.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.
We spent like 7 seasons hearing about how the northeners are honorable to a fault (sometimes to a stupid degree), how loyal they are to the Starks, how "the North remembers" and similar bullshit and in the end they are nothing like that and Ned comes out as the only guy in the entire North who actually gave a shit about honor.
At least the southern faggots are honest about how traitorious and self-serving they are instead of acting smug about honor and loyalty only to show their true colors whenever they are put to test.

would it? Who knows, maybe it does work like a chain at this point that does seem like the only way for them to win. you think john will become the litch king once he kills him and has to talk walkers back beyond the wall?

I remember someone mentioning that the winter is some magical shit caused by the White Walkers.