Implying anyone would want to watch capeshit with this person

>implying anyone would want to watch capeshit with this person

>implying anyone should be an emotional wreck after watching capeshit

Attached: D30evVOWwAARJPC.png large.png (540x704, 267K)

new avengers is required viewing if you wanna take part of a cultural event relevant to your whole generation
going to a kids movie alone is just the creepiest thing possible, people will laugh at you all your life if they ever found about it

If I had any hangups about going to a movie alone I'd never see any movies.

>implying movies today are worth seeing alone, never mind with friends

Last year was a great year for movies. Though, to be fair, most of the ones worth seeing didn't get a big theatric release anywhere near where I live.

Seeing First Man in IMAX was mindblowing

I live in rural Germany, the next IMAX theater is probably hours away.

>cultural event relevant to your whole generation
kek

Seeing it in normal theaters would have been cool too, it was a total sleeper kino, great soundtrack, visually arresting, the only in theater experiences I can compare it to, in terms of how jarring they were, would have to be Interstellar and Mother!, both films meant to be seen on the big screen

oh wow i just thought about mother! on the big screen that would be fucking crazy
i just watched it on my computer

I took my girlfriend to see it, being a big fan of Arronofsky. When they started beating the shit out of JLaw she turned away her head, I felt a bit bad, but shes used to graphic, hard to watch kino, so I was a bit surprised at how upset she was at the end of the film. What stood out most to me about Mother!, aside from how uncomfortable many of those close shots felt, was how the sound traveled around the theater. The sound design in that film is incredible.

I'm all in for these rules, except the asumption that I will be eating or drinking at all during that period of 3 hours.

yeah i picked up on that watching it with headphones on

the part i immediately thought of was at the end when the house is falling apart and you see the military dudes shooting guns and everyone is rioting
that movie was really good it had this style to it i liked a lot

>implying it's not made up and not a real person

you have literally no idea how much people go to the movies alone in the US, maybe it's an european taboo worse than filicide or incest, but not here.

>Should have watched capeshit like a smart person

For me, in theaters it was all about the small sounds before the crazy shit went down, the creaking of the floors, small knocking sounds, random high pitched ringing, whispers in the corner, it was a less is more type deal. It made me feel like I was going insane. Arronofsky is a genius when it comes to creating an atmosphere in his films.

>Le implying look mom Le meme format
Cringe, neck yourself redditor, try posting with fewer memes and I might not sage next time

Attached: 1529932091158.jpg (528x660, 78K)

After reading this i have decided that someone needs to be strangled,strangled manually and long past my witnessing the capillarys burst in their eyeballs.
Who wrote this and where might i find them?

i was really surprised that the movie got such negative reviews, i thought that it was really good.

it is pretty abstract but that's what makes it so good i feel like

Gen y here I havent been connected with my faggot generation since they all left highschool/college/uni a decade ago when I was 18 and became soulless wage fags with dull kids
I didn't mind infinity war but it's kinda overblown.
I am extremely lonely suicidal and still a virgin but even I think mcu mainly sucks the fans are absolutely vapid mouth breathers who ruined mainstream cinema for a decade by watching dull pg13 crap and killing m-r/x rated movies
Thank fuck piracy and streaming exists I can't be fucked going to the le flicks with my mum anymore and putting up with retards kicking seats looking at their phones or even worse not interacting with the movie at all (sit there emotionless don't even occasionally laugh)
I forget the point of this shitpost so here have some tits

Attached: 8EBB87ADABCB497C9DAAB27EFA033617.jpg (1000x420, 72K)

Ill wait for the gooks to inevitably leak a webrip in a couple months and watch it in the comfort of my home

>implying movies today are worth going to theater
Most of the capeshit is not worth the download bandwith let alone my time.

Attached: 1377361535226.gif (450x188, 1.95M)

>I am extremely lonely suicidal and still a virgin

Larp

I'm sick of the "emotional wreck" shit that normies do. Everyone fucking knew that the heroes were going to die at the end of Infinity War, and everybody fucking knows they'll be back by the end of this one.

>We will be seated at least 15 minutes before the movie starts
Is that with or without trailers? 15 minutes before trailers sounds ridiculous
>there will be no bathroom breaks
Well that depends on the theater, he doesn't really have any choice

Have kids
My gen is dogshit they are so incredibly boring
They genuinely don't have emotions developed beyond that of a child so they pretend they care about mass made entertainment to fill up their lives.
T. Suicidal loner who has no life that doesn't care about what people think about mass made entertainment and fills up his life with yous and shitposting till 8am unironically