ITT characters you share an ideology with

For me it's the joker in tdk
I am pure concentrated evil. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: 1555332037470.jpg (350x350, 30K)

literally me

checked and based

Damn this is some society right here

Unironically based

Same, I was a good person, but then veronica rejected me and now I hate society

TDK Joker isn't an actual human being though. He's a phantom manifested by chaos itself. Literally an agent of chaos

For me it is ‘David’ from The Lobster

Attached: 147B33A2-5E52-42E2-A9E6-84D2691B0821.jpg (320x240, 54K)

Literally a tranny, makeup and all

_______N
B R A V O
_______L
_______A
_______N

We live in a society, where the circus came to the good ol' WASHINGTON D OF C, and all of the clowns decided to stay and set up SHOP in CONGRESS

Attached: Gamer.jpg (970x545, 174K)

this is actually me
reblogged

What does the joker eat

Society .....

Woah, fugg....

No you are not. You wanted to be the Joker but you are actually just the Watcher.

based

What does this say about society?

Attached: 1547627656404.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

Daffy

Attached: literally me.png (470x469, 489K)

>post racist manipulated statistics
smfh

If you think that then he managed to trick you. The boats experience show that how he perceive society is how he would like society to be, as to not be alone in his misery.
Just like in the Killing Joke where Gordon decides to not give in.

Leto's one is more of an agent of chaos

>don't you dare talk down to tyrone! i'm prepping my wife for him tonight!!

Attached: 1553207217204.png (753x960, 29K)

>first thing that comes to his mind is a black man fucking his wife
interesting

the Riddler > the Jokester

>Mom says go to bed
>Don't
DAMAGED

Attached: 1547693013987.jpg (750x943, 257K)

The Riddler's motivation is literally fishing for >yous...oh I kinda see why you prefer him now.

Tangerine

Attached: alfred-explains-to-bruce-that-some-people-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn.jpg (300x263, 18K)

Nice reddit meme buddy

This guy for sure. The actor was really good but I found the whole "Holocaust" arc to be a bit unbelievable.

Attached: 1465078687287.jpg (513x510, 59K)

Oldfag is old

>literally from the FBI
dilate

explain i'm a newfag

Had a joker moment the other day. I’d been at school and yet again the dumb roasties were mocking me as if I cared about those used up whores, so I was already upset and feeling nihilistic as fuck when I got home. I thought I’d chill with some CS GO when I got in and was just sucking. After like the fifth loss and my brainlet NPC teammates blaming me I just flipped the fuck out and broke my gaming mouse- and that just drove me over the edge. All the misery I endure in my life, the fucking comedy of the situation I’d just made for myself- it’s literally all a fucking joke. I was always highly intelligent and knew there was no god and it’s all just particles and shit and all meaningless because space is massive and Earth is small... I was already blackpilled. But at that moment I realised it’s not just tragic that we are born into a meaningless and pain filled existence- that the best sort of people like me suffer without deserving it- it’s a fucking joke. It’s a fucking hilarious joke! Can’t yousee? People try to force meaning into all the chaos! It’s whatever you want! Nothing matters! I’m fucking clownpilled! wagahahah... AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HONK HONK! Can’t you see the FUN?

Had a joker moment the other day. I’d been at school and yet again the dumb roasties were mocking me as if I cared about those used up whores, so I was already upset and feeling nihilistic as fuck when I got home. I thought I’d chill with some CS GO when I got in and was just sucking. After like the fifth loss and my brainlet NPC teammates blaming me I just flipped the fuck out and broke my gaming mouse- and that just drove me over the edge. All the misery I endure in my life, the fucking comedy of the situation I’d just made for myself- it’s literally all a fucking joke. I was always highly intelligent and knew there was no god and it’s all just particles and shit and all meaningless because space is massive and Earth is small... I was already blackpilled. But at that moment I realised it’s not just tragic that we are born into a meaningless and pain filled existence- that the best sort of people like me suffer without deserving it- it’s a fucking joke. It’s a fucking hilarious joke! Can’t yousee? People try to force meaning into all the chaos! It’s whatever you want! Nothing matters! I’m fucking clownpilled! wagahahah... AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HONK HONK! Can’t you see the FUN?

Attached: joker kid.jpg (864x684, 127K)

Yeah, I get that he was supposed to be the big bad evil or something, but really? He killed 6 million Jews? Come up with a better reason for the viewer to dislike him.

Attached: but_now_i_realize_its_a_comedy.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

Literally me: Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Attached: 1421861478770275.jpg (3241x2592, 1.63M)

Is that you veronica? YOU BITCH, fuck you we could have been happy but you had to be a fucking whore

Thanks, doc

Wise crackers

Trips confirm, Veronica eternally BTFO

literally me
>ugly
>manlet
>mutt
>pseudo intellectual "hacker"
>mentally ill junkie

Attached: dims.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

gamers rise up!

>I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-t-shirt-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (1200x630, 83K)