Is this any good? Is there anything good in HBO at all?

Is this any good? Is there anything good in HBO at all?

Attached: knightfall-a-e-networks-feat.jpg (800x391, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMabutl8X9U
youtube.com/watch?v=dS01-Bw1A7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They make up false kingdoms/kings and usurp the coat of arms for political propaganda and then change the dubbing in that land to see if they can get away with their lies and sophistry.

That's everything you need to know about this shit show.

Knightfall is a great little pulp series. It's fast moving, action packed, and well acted. There's plenty of historical inspiration but also some mysticism/myth stuff in there too. Plus its gotta be one of the most positive portrayals of Christianity in something not made by hardcore evangelicals in a long time.

And Mark Hammil has been great in season 2.

Season 1 was kind of meh.
Season last couple of episodes had had scenes which are kino of the highest order.

are season 1 and 2 related?

is this comparable to spartacus?

S2 is a direct continuation of S1
Spartacus ws a very different show btw.

I watched 3 episodes and was like meh. Its not as terrible as I thought it would be.

Then:
>group of Jews are forced out of the city
>a bunch of mercenaries/highwaymen ambush them and are gonna massacre them
>the templars show up to save them
>a random Jewish woman picks up a stick and starts beating soldiers with swords and armour in 1v1s and at the end of the melee, the templar protagonists goes to her and says "thank you"

Dropped the show right then and there.

>>a random Jewish woman picks up a stick and starts beating soldiers with swords and armour in 1v1s and at the end of the melee, the templar protagonists goes to her and says "thank you"

wtf is this real?

Attached: heheheh.jpg (352x352, 8K)

you sound like a sensitive bitch

not quite. she was actually a visitor from the future who defeated her opponents using silenced guns hidden in her vest.

Sounds like every Jewish revenge fantasy movie set in WW2

it's okay. nothing too crazy.

And your argument sounds like an ahominem.

I shit you not. Stopped watching yesterday.

This show is anti-Christian though

How so?

Do you mean anti-"the Catholic church"?

S1E1
>saves the jews
>mwf

Attached: 1552719053767.jpg (600x450, 33K)

kike bs

I gave it a shot, and instead of templars it was about how Jews are the most oppressed and best people on the planet.

>muh jews REEEEEEEE
Go back to /pol/
JFC you people are deranged.
I dont like merchants either, and yet it makes sense that Templars protected pilgrims on the roads.
Also, you people are just shitposters. The jew plot was no more than a couple of episodes and hasn't been seen again.
Last of this show is pretty fucking Christian kino youtube.com/watch?v=OMabutl8X9U

It's mostly about the templars and the king and his minions.

Shieeet, Mark is good in this.

It has nothing to do with Jews, it has to do with a 50kg woman picking up a stick and beating professional mercenaries in a melee.

the Templars went around Europe slaughtering jews on their way to the holy land.
the show is full on jew loving because the crusades are seen as pro-white, pro-christian and right wing. this is problematic.

Seriously how can you autists live like this? You have to give everything you watch a ridiculous purity test.

>You have to give everything you watch a ridiculous purity test.
So youre saying youll watch anything without a standard of quality?

its a B movie but in TV form

also mark hamil does a pretty cheesy not_yoda

It's not about quality, though, it's about blocking out anything that doesn't conform exactly to your extremely fragile political beliefs.

>a medieval woman besting a professional warrior in a fight with a stick
What political belief is that exactly?

>It's not about quality, though
What isnt? Your own personal standard of deeming something "worthwhile", or are you referring to this particular tv series?

Because you either have terrible taste, or your PERSONAL "system" is a direct contradiction of what youre spouting.

>blatant historical revisionism
>fragile political beliefs

>HBO
Any sex scenes?

I'm not a history experdt, but most of what I know about it is the relationship between Templars and kikes was complex, sometimes they slaughered them sometimes they protected them, that is a historical fact.

Also ffs, I hate current era wokeness and PC points as much as the next rational user, but you just reached cringe levels of autism obsessing over plot facts that are of little importance to the overall picture of the show. It's not like we can even have tv without PC brownie points anymore. Knightfall has pleasantly surprised me by having a really reduced dose of wokeness compared to most of the bullshit we have nowadays. But if you want to obsess about it because your little /pol/ feels got hurt, have a safe trip to insanity, because you're loosing it.

>jews in the first few eps are a problem
>ignoring the fucking anime-tier nazgul bodyguards in the latest eps

the entire show is popcorn history and never claimed to be otherwise

>I'm not a history experdt
Clearly not an "experdt" in any field, other than consuming trash "historical" tv series.

I dont mind when a medieval story includes a bit of romance for the female watchers. That is simply reality. What I personall do mind is bending reality for "PC points". Im not talking about the Jews.

Ill give you an example:
>Watch Vikings
>Its "ok"
>a few seaons later theres a stronk shieldmaiden squadron
>dropped
Next example:
>Hear "the kingdom" is good
>watch an episode
>its mediocre at best
>laughable fights, costumes and general athmosphere
>the protagonist and a female escape
>encounter a village
>guy with a bow pins them down
>he charges the guy
>is about to get shot
>perfect no-scope 50m axe throw from fragile model-looking servant girl saves the "warriors" ass

You might be able to "see past" that, I dont. For me thats worse than an anachronism. Thats simply fantasy.

Looks like another "Kikes mock whites and Christians" series to me.

Pass.

what happens if you watch xena? will your head explode?

>Being this autistic.

>And your argument sounds like an ahominem.

He wasn't presenting an argument...
Do you just mindlessly parrot stuff you see on the internet without understanding it?

>Is there anything good in HBO at all?
Barry

Xena is fantasy. See the difference? Amazonian women are both part of mythology and make great characters, which is why I love Xena. I grew up watching that show.

>Fantasy =/= "historical"

>Do you just mindlessly parrot stuff you see on the internet without understanding it?
Ironic post. Self-reflection might suit your personal development as a person.

>watches tv
>can't accept fantasy
>muh realism prevents me from watching fantasy
>REEEEEEE
>probably everyone but me who watches tv believes tv is real
>muh womyn are weeek and cant fight and that triggers me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, you're obsessed

For the record, this Of course it's a fucking fantasy, that's what tv has been from the start. Nothing wrong in enjoying a fantasy about female warriors, it can be even hot sometimes.

Dont bother to give me more (You)s

Xena is fantasy not historical. Xena being super strong is no different than Hercules being super strong

Still havent explained what political belief you meant.

>Ironic post. Self-reflection might suit your personal development as a person.

Okay guy. If you need to win internet fights to feel validated, you can have the W here.

>can't accept fantasy
Shit, I missed out. Does the following episode show a dragon and a necromancer?

Is Philip the fair secretly a werewolf?

>viking pulls out laser rifle
>"whats wrong incel its just fantasy, stop having standards, turn your brain off"

Dont get all defensive. Im defending my view hereYou all decided its time to name-call, because I didnt like your favorite tv series. Either form an arugment, or dont get pissy when you look like a child.

>112965221
>112965263
>I want muh history shows to be exactly as in muh /pol/ beliefs

Triggered samefag.
All television is a lie, but you're just too autistic to accept that.

yep it's pretty good and comfy

>/pol/ beliefs
>dont liking women beating professional warriors makes me a racist 90IQ redneck retard

>112965538
>A woman being able to fight in a show that is nothing but a loose interpretation based on historical facts triggers me so much that I can't keep watching
>I get so triggered i have to sperg on a thread about a show I dont even watch, and keep giving user (You)s
Yeah, you're mentally ill

I hate it when zoomers try to review historical series or movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=dS01-Bw1A7E

If you can't spot at least a dozen things wrong with this scene, you need to read a fucking book.

Attached: Alice.jpg (400x348, 38K)