Why do the writers make everyone around her behave as if she's super-smart?

Why do the writers make everyone around her behave as if she's super-smart?

She just throws around banalities like,
>erm we should stockpile food for the winter xD
>wait, maybe we should line our armors with fur, so we don't get cold geddit?
>whoah Cersei isn't that trustworthy, you're so dumb little dwarf

Attached: Sansa.jpg (274x184, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNggmeilXDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAANNND it is YET another fucking incel whining and sharting himself over the presence of strong women roles in a TV series.

She outsmarted CIA, the people of westeros now accept Shansha as the main strategist.

Because STRONG SMART girl who don't need no man ever and is super important. Feminism rulez.

have sex

And yet another incel who for his life, cannot HANDLE the presence of strong women in TV.

Yet here you are in pic related

Attached: 1552162778307.jpg (668x445, 34K)

So what happened to all the houses of westeros that used to scheme, manipulate and fight for power? It seems like they all just decided to sit this shit out while Cersei rules unchallenged in King's Landing and Daenerys is in the north. What is the input of the Reach houses, the martells, the arryns?

>She outsmarted CIA
No she fucking didn't. Her brother did with mutant powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNggmeilXDQ

>have sex
Have elephants!

Attached: SHANZA.jpg (474x439, 38K)

oh look another incel complaining about a woman in power. Will your daily Brie Larson threads stop now that you got the Game of thrones women to complain about now?

>m..muh strong woman is gud stahhp REE

Attached: 1553572736742.jpg (420x572, 57K)

>mfw the Stormlands literally hasn't existed since season 2
Literally poof, gone.

Taking your "epic" trolling a bit too far now buddy

The scene where she told CIA to zip it was cringe. Guess that's her thing now seeing how she dissed Tyrion too.

Attached: 1555258222466.png (1000x1503, 2.53M)

Nice strawman. Seething inceldom confirmed with 100% accuracy.

Attached: 1549515193677.jpg (297x170, 9K)

You're a femcel?

Attached: 1555258243799m.jpg (1024x811, 100K)

I disagree, incel. I should increase the effort.

>Live in a kingdom of fucking snow for years on end.
>Some dumb bitch who cant even wipe her ass says "why dont we have fur under our armor?"
>Everybody suddenly shits themselves in shock at how amazing of an idea this is.
>Meanwhile the earlier seasons literally fucking have this very thing and the writers forgot.

Imagine coping that hard.

i watch this shit with my father and when arya said sansa is the smartest person she knew, he unironically asked me to pause and then laughed for a solid 30 seconds and then we continued

no idea what the fuck the writers were thinking, she's always been one of the less intelligent and more naive characters in the show, acting jaded and trusting no one isn't 'being super-smart' it's just being cautious, i won't even mention how the only way the writers make her smart is by making everyone else stupid

Did you guys fuck afterwards? Or was that only when you were younger?

Imagine SEETHING this much because someone doesnt like muh fake strong woman show.

>men are weak and emotional
>women are cold and calculating

clown world.

Stay in one fucking thread you disgusting subhumans. Or better yet, go back to that shithole *eddit you came from.

It's almost like they've switched real life around...crazy how they do that.

They keep just using her in place of good writing when they want cool surprises.
>wow sansa last minute you go little finger to save us how epic
>wow sansa that was so cool how you beat little finger
All of these things are straight forward things that get resolved off screen to surprise the watcher. The good writing is gone.

It would have been nice if she had some character development, learnt from her time with the Boltons or something.

But nah, she went from stupid girl>stupid mistreated girl>stupid “raped” girl>stupid girl that everybody listens to for some reason

Because everyone else is completely brain dead
Stannis was the last intelligent character

Attached: 1501497288690.png (472x624, 144K)

I still stand with Stannis.

she took cia's advice about chaos being a flat circle.

Ramsay's cum rag

>uses strawman
>accuses other of strawman

>jon is desperate for troops
>is outnumbered and only has tired infantry
>Sansa knows heavy cavalry from the vale is on its way
>she hides this fact because shes not being taken seriously
>lectures jon about not underestimating ramsey instead of using her knowledge of him to goad him into a position where the cavalry can flank and crush him
do these writers really believe that jon brushing her off during the battle planning is grounds to be a cunt and withhold this vital information?

the worst thing about that littlefinger twist was that the arya-sansa feud was totally to fool the audience...not little finger.
i get he was trying to turn them on each other, but i rewatched those episodes and they are always alone, argueing with each other...who are they putting on a show for?
in reality they would be plotting together when alone but then the audience would know!
fucking shit, lazy ass writing

I like Sansa way more than Daenerys, as long as she hates the targ whore then go Sansa!

>Why do the writers make everyone around her behave as if she's super-smart?

Because D&D are hacks, and don't understand plotting and character development. Turning Sansa 'smart' was stupid and cringe worthy. That's not to say there wasn't a great chance for a good 'Sansa' character arc. There was. And it almost happened. (and it still could happen in the books)

IMHO the Sansa arc should have been her starting out as a wishful young princess, who believed the fairy-tales of what life at court was like.
> Romance with a handsome Prince,
> Festivals where valiant knights jousted for your favor
> Loyal loving servants
> Uniting the Kingdom with wise counsel
> Lemon cakes

Her idealistic dreams are shattered, and she learns what playing the 'Game of Thrones' is really all about.

> Marriages of convenience,
> Bread and Circuses to placate the masses
> Bribing servants to spy on their masters
> Backstabbing other nobles to gain/maintain power
> Poisoned food

And how to do it all - without being caught.

While being used as a pawn, she comes in contact with those that really know how the 'game' is played. Some of the best. (Cersei, Margaery + Grandma, Littlefinger). Out of necessity, she starts to play the game herself. Initially for self preservation, but eventually to help herself and her bloodline. She was the right person to eventually take Littlefinger out, but she should have done it discretely, and by getting someone else to take the blame (Cersei).

Her arc should have been from naive Princess, to cunning Queen. Cunning! not Smart! But I don't think D&D know the difference. She still would have become a Stronk Womyn, but one with a character arc that makes sense.
Opportunity wasted.

Attached: blbbb.jpg (1024x529, 68K)

basically all of this.
i thought when she went to the vale and came down the steps in that edgy black dress that it was a sign that she finally gets it and is willing to use her position and sexuality to play the game....
nope....shes a victim and pawn for another few seasons.
I think it all comes from the feminist notion that being raped and abused somehow makes you strong, when in reality it makes you a broken, fearful, weak person.
They should have shown her taking rameseys abuse, but plotting behind the scenes because she was numb to the abuse and had become cold and calculating...but they seem to think if we feel sorry for her we will like her but thats never been the case.

>whoah Cersei isn't that trustworthy, you're so dumb little dwarf

Yeah, Tyrion seriously should have fired back at Sansa for that one.

>"Bitch, you seriously think you know my sister better than I do because she picked on you for a few years? She's been fucking with me for my entire life."

>i watch this shit with my father and when arya said sansa is the smartest person she knew, he unironically asked me to pause and then laughed for a solid 30 seconds and then we continued

He sounds emotionally autistic

because that is how D&D write smart people.

You mean your mom's husband?

>well hello beautiful

>woman
>in charge
yep, it's official, zombies win

Attached: 1543576089516.jpg (500x307, 86K)