>having sex is hard

>be 23 yo kissless virgin
>4/10 looks but tall so probs average overall BUT confident
>make tinder, just B myself
>20 matches first day
>second day, go and lose it to a black model

And to think I bought into the incel crap for years and didn't even try. 2 fucking days of trying was all it took to go from kissless virgin to fucking a model. Literally all you have to do is b urself instead of trying to fake being a chad.

Attached: ty2Pmn.jpg (951x840, 90K)

>losing your virginity to a nigress
wew

A male model, presumably

Is it really that easy? What kind of photos should you use? What do you say?

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Wrong board we’re all chads here take your cancer to r9k

Yeah that's all there is to it. I had 7 photos with a genuinely witty joke. I was alone in all of them and only outside my house in 1.

I think the issue is roasts see so many guys putting too much effort in our trying to fake something. Admittedly I did get nowhere with about 5 people.

Was her skin smooth? Should I use pick up lines? Also I want to date a bit some girls have herpes etc are you not worried?

This. I have to keep a weapon on me at all times because gorgeous women often attack me with knives to try and steal my superior seed.

Yeah great hygiene and everything. I used a funny line first time and then strung it along naturally.

You'll probs be awful at start and then it will feel more natural I felt uncomfortable talking to first few people.

Okay thanks. Do you feel different now?

Attached: hdgdh.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Feel excited like a kid might. I didn't have any issues with confidence before but I assume it would help with that.

>not meeting up with big girls
>not kidnapping them
>not skinning them to make a flesh dress
>not putting the fucking lotion in the basket

Once again, OP is a faggot

Attached: the trannie jannie.jpg (474x237, 16K)

Did pretty much the same back in the 2000s in my early 20s (Not tinder obviously). Never looked back.

>Also I want to date a bit some girls have herpes etc are you not worried?
Chances are you already have herpes.

I don’t want to fuck whores on tinder, how do you people still not understand this?
Fuck off with your larp

You have convinced me to try it though I will probably try sort my life out a bit first ty!

It's easy to shit and fart in a poopoo world

yeah from all the sex i have everyday. haha...

Attached: 1554506391676.png (600x600, 325K)

Just be yourself bro

Attached: 20190411_024113.jpg (720x802, 307K)

> Admittedly I did get nowhere with about 5 people.
Fuck off, that was a lot of work. You "it was easy" was bs.
If I go through the process of dismissing 5 people I may lose years.
To dismiss 1 person it took me like a year.

then again, you might be that insensitive, dunno.

How do you expect to git gud?

Sex isn't hard unless you are a 40 year old virgin like me
>can't take pictures of myself
>don't have the confidence to even like a post of facebook
>no self esteem, hearing voices
>tinder? how??
Why am I posting? I have nothing to offer

have sex

I fucked a couple girls using those chat rooms

most of the reality about is bullshit. Most people that do anything is also because the other sex also approaches.
I know for a fact at least 50% of marriages is because they were attractive enough to not do much about it.

In general the "you have to try" is utter bullshit. The majority of people that are successful on it do either nothing or extremely little (and most old virgins have tried at least a little and failed).

Nah, from your mother or something. Like 90% of people have herpes.

lol he's normal and you're a gay-ass gay ass.

This was tinder... Unsuccessful conversations were about 20 minutes (excluding time between replies)

This thread will get deleted so I will go fast. You cannot change the past so there is no need to feel bad. Easier said than done. Chances are you are distorting your world view. Your experiences may not be objective. Focus on objectivity. If I met 100 bad people or got mugged every year would it be reasonable to hate all people? Maybe so but it is not objectively true that most people are bad people. That is exactly what the news, Yea Forums and other social media highlights, the controversy or bad behavioral. If a cat touches a red stove it will never touch a stove again. The problem is sometimes the stove is off. If it is confidence or your past that bothers you understand that sometimes you are wrong about the world and your experiences.

What is worse than wasting 40 yrs of your life? Wasting all of it. I hope you gain something from all this. No one is coming to save you, the good news is you can save yourself.

Attached: 1554743912392.jpg (744x838, 212K)

women aint got standards... hoes aint shit
yall dads got laid and we all know thems coward

Get out normie fag

Attached: CC30EFD4-3ACD-487B-A469-C39AAB824A21.jpg (640x240, 15K)

>23 yo kissless virgin
>confident
lmao OP this makes no sense