Kingzizzle of the nizzorth

kingzizzle of the nizzorth

Attached: 100292478299.jpg (864x864, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLR5Ty81Dxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kizzle of the nizzle, you retard

I commented on this reddit thread "but he's black" and I got 17 downvotes

Apparently the mere mention of race is now completely off bounds

AYO HE BE KING OF THE NOGS

thats kinda racist tho

Jon snow is not black, this man is. I know for a fact if someone cosplayed as sallador san and they were black every comment would mention it. The funny thing about this is, every comment in that thread is clearly trying so hard to mention everything except his complexion I.E "He looks ready for winter :D". That's why I love this place, no one restricts what they want to say.

stop being dumb. cosplaying isn't race restricted

Aesthetic as fuck.

So basically you're an upset, edgy redditor that visits this place to complain?

>when you try to blend in with the whites and you think they're talking about GoT, not segregation

But when asians, like actual asians living in their native country cosplays as black characters, these coons shrieks murder and blackface.
My only interraction ever with american black people is scamming him money for some eggs when he visit my little indonesian city. I said it was local produce when I actually just bought it from supermarket. Doubled my money instantly.

Attached: aXxjY76_700b.jpg (700x1011, 143K)

Because the format only encourages opportunistic virtue signaling for the sake of garnering superficial brownie points. Dude looks fly as fuck.

> Black GoT.
> The Iron Throne has a plastic couch cover.

> Wights are just gross crackheads.

> Ghost is now called Sheba.

We was kangz! (of the north)

AY YO FUCK DAT IRON THRONE. IT ALL BOUT DAT GOLD NIGGA DAT GOLD

You are literally r*ddit

literally me

but they are all racist too so he should be in good company

>Aesthetic

you misspelled "autistic"

I mean, I have a 12cm grip on my viking period reenactment sword, because heavy gloves, and all that, but there is zero fucking reason to have a type V hilt with that much of a grip.

tbf, that's a terrible comment, very unbased

should've gone with
They call him boss, boss nigger

>pink panther black panther
heh

>Listen lebran the nigga who runs the streets, pops the gat!

> Calls me autistic.
> Goes on about their sword knowledge.

>My only interraction ever with american black people is scamming him money for some eggs when he visit my little indonesian city. I said it was local produce when I actually just bought it from supermarket. Doubled my money instantly.

kek

Bretty racist. You must be pretty deep into the autism to be surprised by that. Anyway, his costume is pretty damn good since i can instantly see what he's going for.

Attached: 1004835939272973.jpg (722x1280, 122K)

WE WUZ KANGZ OF DA NORF

>scamming story

OK, that was pretty damn funny.

God I hate niggers

ALL HAIL TO JON COAL

>i did warn you not to trust me

I'm calling the nig in the OP picture autistic.

And yes - I have knowledge of early medieval swords (limited as it is), and general knowledge of the period we are reconstructing (ca 800ad to 1100ad), and a bit more specific knowledge concerning my chosen region (Birka). So what exactly is autistic about it?

I mean I guess his blackness is the ONLY thing besides facial features that he could change to be more like jon snow
>also posting on reddit
>where tons of women posts
>expecting women to not groupthink
>expecting men not to groupthink when around women
>mfw posting on reddit ever

Attached: 1440779865863.jpg (500x561, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KLR5Ty81Dxg

This is the problem with normals, and why mediocrity holds back everyone but the most talented.
The second somone is a little bit of a deviation from what they know, a human's instinct is organization, and processes that work towards that like isolation