HAHAHa LOOK I SCARED THE PEASANTS HAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHa LOOK I SCARED THE PEASANTS HAHAHAHAHA
God, I hate this cunt

Attached: Untitled.png (1880x1052, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upP4BS3BfE4?t=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is a smug cunt. Can't wait until she finds out Jon Snow is her king, it will knock the smug off her face.

>God, I hate this cunt. Who else agrees that euron, jaime, the hound and beric are /ourguys/?

Attached: 1555308524400.jpg (759x862, 67K)

Not going to lie, I really like that outfit. Red-on-white is a very good look for her.

The Hound has been a Reddit character for many season now.

It's going to be an entire season of smug women, isn't it?

>only numales would disagree. not me tho, I have been watching game of söy for almost a decade now, always on time never missing an episode. I HATE IT THO, and I am sick of all this blatant women empowerment hope one of /ourguys/ win the iron throne. FOR STANNIS THE MANNIS

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

Everyone in this thread is getting shitted on.

Is there a name for that fetish where you humiliate smug cunt or make her submissive?

>red
It's royal purple.

Uhm, wow. Okay, so uhh... Just, can you not? I know what color that is, and it's red. RED. I don't need somebody trying get me upset by arguing what I'm seeing with my own eyeballs, okay? Please, just... Think before you post.

She's probably going to claim that Samwell Tarly fabricated the info about John Snow's claim to the throne as an effort to avenge his brother.

That makes sense.
I wonder if Sam and Bran found any kind of proof. Ned's an idiot, though, he should've left some proof somewhere hidden in Winterfell in case something happened to him.

She will try to burn his ass and he will be immune to fire.

Yeah, it's called sex.

Oh heck good fucking point

except for jaime none of those incel bait characters are any good either

Doesn’t get more incel than Jamie. Incest* rather. Only bitched he’s fucked in the last 10 years was his sister. I’m glad they showed him with that oh fuck look when he saw Bran. Remind everyone what an incestuous cuck lord he really is.

the hound is a cuck

>God, I hate this cunt
congratulations you are feeling the way the writers intended you too when they wrote it.

Sam said there was stuff about it in the library. Not sure if that counts.

He said he read it in a diary. Not exactly the most credible document when it comes to deciding who should rule the fucking world.

The personal diary of the High Septon. It's like saying the Pope's diary has lies in it. Sam took it with him when he left the Citadel.

But it's literally been written by a High Septon on an official register. Not sure if that counts for anything. Now the only thing left to prove is that Jon is the heir in question and, in that case, he needs a legit witness aka Howland Reed.

She will be the season's final villain.

Hopefully she dies in S8 and Cersei rules the seven kingdoms

Actually diaries are quite credible in research because the author has no reason to lie.

That is an unironic terrible view of sex, though no doubt you will find a bunch of twisted cunts who share your view of things/ None will be equal to sansa.

Narcissism.

I think the peasants are more scared of the army of 30,000 that she marched into their town without a single ounce of supplies. The only cart in the column was carrying Dinklage and a eunuch. None of the soldiers had packs. Imagine how much firewood they are gonna have to pillage off of the local peasants just so they can melt snow for water to drink let alone food and shelter, as well as the inevitable 'entertainment'

How the fuck do Tyrion and Varys not see she's the Mad King all over again?

>"my brother would always tell me stories about the man who murdered our father"
>neglects to mention she murdered her brother

Not saying it holds no significance, just that there’s room to be reasonably discredited. Plus Jon doesn’t really give a shit about the crown anyways, even if it is rightfully his. He knows they need Dany and he wouldn’t risk pissing her off and losing her support over page in an old diary that claims something he doesn’t give much of a fuck about. I don’t expect him to bring it up. Most likely Sam is gonna stay salty about her cooking his bro and finally shout it out out of anger. Then everyone will learn, and the northerners who don’t wanna trust her are gonna dig there heels in and/or turn on her. Another internal issue that’s gonna pop up at the wrong time.

First 10 minutes smug cunt over-lord desu

Attached: gun control smug goblin falseflag.png (1280x720, 505K)

Tongue in cheek man.

>could have spent her time bolstering the waning trust of her new northerner allies
>could have spent her time planning for the coming war and getting a strategic lay of the nearby land
>could have spent her time shoring up defenses and tending to her armies
>could have spent her time mourning the death of her child
>could have listened to Bran's council that theres NO TIME
>instead decides to smugly terrify her new allies and then run off and bing bing wahoo adventure date better keep your queen warm

Or the dragon will refuse

Unironically kys

My issue with Dany right now comes from a writing standpoint. Because didn't we spend all of S7 teaching Dany that North men aren't just loyal to titles? That their respect has to be earned? And at the end of S7 I thought she'd learned that since she asks Jon if he truly thought she was worthy of bending the knee to after spending the season demanding it.

But then we get to S8 and she's demanding respect from the Northern Lords. Well what the hell? Did S7 even happen? Did she learn anything at all?

Attached: 1536990907586.jpg (997x995, 204K)

She didn’t murder her brother dipshit, Drogo did after the scum fuck threatened to kill her baby right in front of everyone. Have you not watched the fucking show? Dumbass

They like repeating themselves for some reason.
Sure they have less material to go on, but at the same time they ignore ton of it because there's no time.. and then they go to repeat themselves.
They writers think the audience are dumb and/or the writers are just dumb.

Jon did tell Sam that the only thing he ever wanted was to be named Stark. Now he finds out he's a Targaryen and he'd probably feel pretty good about it. Not too happy about being king though.

Even maddening Dany realizes she did Viserys' wrong then.

To be fair to Dany, the Northerners are fucking cucks.
>hurr durr, Robb got muh son killed at the red wedding so I'm gonna serve the man who actually held the sword that killed him
>psychotic bastard is now in charge? good enough for me!
>lol who the fuck is rickon? fuck off, I don't serve bastards except when I do
>oy vey, jon was the true king after all
>lmao, fuck jon, sansa wanna do treason!
>reeee why is jon not king anymore after we conspired to remove him from power five days ago
They all deserve the rope.

>could have asked drogo not to kill her brother or tried to calm him down
>literally encouraged him and watched gleefully

Also calm your tits, discord tranny

Her father threatened to destroy all of king's landing

Last season she looked straight at people and told them sternly to bend the knee.

This season, she's asking Jon to talk to his sister.

>it sucks these northerners think I'm a foreign queen with no power
>kek the dragons showed them

have sex OP

Didn't they say the Northerners don't care as long as it's one of their own? I think that's the core issue. Roose Bolton and Sansa Stark at the end of the day are Northerners. As far as they're concerned Dany is just some randy. Actually she's worse than a randy, she's the Mad King's daughter.

No, she didn't learn anything because she's a terrible politician and having dragons her entire arc meant that she never have to. It's why she dumbly says, in front of all North, after Sansa baits her, that they eat anything they want.
She's cocky, aggressive, impulsive and dumb (hell, she even gives one of her weapons to Jon), but you aren't suppose to see it clearly (most people here still don't) until they decide to fully turn her into her dad. She'll lose all her dragons, Jon and won't get the throne. She'll not be the heroine either, because she already aided the KG when he got viserion and destroyed the wall.

Episode 3 is Battle for Winterfell. They're claiming this is the most they've ever put into a battle episode, but it's not the finale. It's the mid-point. I'm thinking this is where shit really hits the fan. Dany's going to go ape shit when she finds out who Jon really is and that's when things will really be knocked into 12th gear.

He literally fucking told her that he’d let the entire darthraki horde and all their horses fuck her if that’s what it took to get what he wanted. He traded her to be Drogo’s fuck toy. Why would she give a shit what happened to him? Let alone have any desire to willfully spare him. That doesn’t make her mad. Any sane person would probably feel the same way in her position.

"You're right. You're not guilty of your father's crimes. And I'm not beholden to my ancestors vows"

Jon Snow - S7E03

I think that was bad directing. They were probably going for something like this.
>Northerners are rather intimidating, this is a scary situation.
>Oh look, my babies are here to protect me, I feel safe with them around.

Well, you're in luck. She's going to get what's coming to her this season. I can't fucking wait. Normies are going to be pissed.

did you miss the part where the notherners pretty much roasted snow and dany after they sat. even lyanna mormont was throwing shade. you must be retarded

>whenever Bran has a line
>that delivery

Reminder this ugly fuck got paid more per episode than you probably get in 2 or 3 years full time work. Literally read lines and stare.

Absolutely seething

you're talking to an incel who thinks women should all be submissive anime waifus

>Beric
>Incel bait
Get fucked cunt

Attached: beric_web.jpg (541x900, 347K)

they telegraphed this with their hamfisted writing
>Sam finds out that Daenerys killed his family
>immediately after: "Hey Sam now is actually the best possible time for you to tell Jon he's a Targ"
fucking christ

Bronn's assassination attempts might be viewed as an attempt for Jon to usurp her and kick it all off.

Her dad wasn't any better.

I mean, that's kind of the character. Kid just got lucky.

>Jon betrays Danny, kills her, Drogon watches and does nothing, she dies realizing the Dragons didn't give a single solitary fuck about her as a mother and were only submissive because of the targaryen bloodline, sensing the true king they give fealty to their new lord

Shhhh, user. you're ruining his stronk wamman narrative.
Viserys literally did nothing wrong. Dany was just another emotionally erratic woman.

Attached: Yes.gif (480x366, 3.71M)

Why do people even watch this shit anymore? It's terrible.
>character stands emotionless staring at something
>supposed to be some important person, yet does nothing but stand and stare into distance for 99% of their screentime
>another character approaches
>this character is awkward and is afraid of approaching the badass who is staring into distance
>they exchange stupid one-liners
>next scene
>the same exact thing happens but with different characters
Are these people retarded? I can't even imagine being a fan of the show who waited for what, 10 years or something, for some of these characters to meet, and when they meet they're all emotionless robots who exchange ''badass'' lines.
>hurr, my little sister I haven't met for years, I thought you were dead, what should I say
>''um.. nice sword''
>''you too''
>''yes, my sword cool''
>''ok''

I just want aegon to come out and proclaim king and have them all faction into a giant 1v1v1v1v1vzombies where literally every non-npc character dies but humans prevail or some stupid shit and it just ends

That's not the point dipshit. The Northerners were always going to behave that way. But you figure Dany's perspective would've changed after spending time with Jon and that she wouldn't show up and try to strong arm loyalty out of the Northerners. Just for her to show up and try to strong arm loyalty out of the Northerners

But...

What did they mean by this?

why can't trannies come up with anything original?

Except Bronn has been explicitly helping the Lannisters for several seasons already.

I'm pretty sure Tyrion will speak up about him being Cersei's plot

>checked
my hope for the ending is that the night king is literally turning people into zombies as a form of evolution and that he's freezing the world so that the world doesn't get roasted by a solar flare or some batshit insane lord of light that burns children alive

How many times do D&D jerk off to Dany? No matter what happens, she's never going to suffer any kind of consequences for her actions.

Either she's right or events are going to be designed in such a way that proves her right.

>Jaime is bad because he killed an evil member of the targaryen family
> She did the same but that's okay
Are you playing dumb, or how are you missing the point so much

But also saying that if Sansa doesn't bend the knee she will end like the Tarlys

now that would be neat

>dany agreed to help the north before jon bent the knee
>he bent the knee because she proved herself to be a good person in his eyes
>S8
>I had to bend the knee to get her to help up
Why did they retcon the last season to make Dany look worse than she was?

>the world doesn't care about your title or your achievements, all that matters is if your mother is your aunt and your uncle is your father

he won't listen to logic because he identifies with an entitled worthless misogynist with delusions of grandeur so everything bad that happens to him must be wrong

>Incest is best
I knew it!

Jamie is bad because he is an incestuous cuck lord who mindlessly obeys his sister so he can keep fucking her. Even if it means he has to kick children out of windows so he can keep getting that sweet sissy poon. Did you really need me to explain that to show you the difference between the two?

Once they find out they're dickless they won't care as much. Rape is out of the picture, (even though theyre black)

there isn't one small particle of GoT that isn't reddit. it's nothing but reddit.

every writer, actor, producer, story thread, and fan is reddit beyond belief

Jon burned his hands in the first book you fucking faggots

Incest is based and redpilled faggot.

Jon didn't even know about the Tarlys until Sam told him at the end of the episode.

I mean that she is telling him that she would execute her like she did with the Tarlys because they didn't bend the knee.

Her and Jon Snow should have rode in horse alone at first and then stop as soon as they saw the city and Jon would say Winterfell

I don't remember that.

What does based and redpilled mean? Old fag here who’s been out of the loop for a minute

>Old fag
Literally no one believes you.

It's very implied what happens to the people that do not respect her.

Attached: respect.png (1440x805, 1.76M)

When she tells Jon "your sister doesn't have to like me but I am the queen".

I was around for you done goofed and that time Yea Forums shamed that kid for fucking his dog and posting it on YouTube to the point that he wound up hospitalized. It’s been a minute.

"I LOVE COCK"

>implying based and redpilled is not from the past few years.

flap away, roastie

Another show that has/ had this even worse was Suits. It became unbearable to watch after a while because it was literally always [new conflict - smug one liner exchange - protagonist are superior - loser/ antagonist oneups - heroes dispair - genius idea - conflict solved in an unconventional/ quirky/ illegal way] 1-3 times every single episode.

>What does based and redpilled mean?

It's the short form of "I have nothing worthwhile to say on any subject ever and never will".

Yeah she’ll appoint a special maester counsel and claim there’s been collusion with the wildlings and get all the metrofags in kings landing to cry about it for a couple of years.
Treason!

Keyword: years.

Nigga, are you claiming you know every single off-screen thing Daenerys did between her arrival and her flight with Jon? And do you not see how valuable having a second dragon rider is?

I don't know why I've been coming to this website for 11 years. I like the fact that we can speak our mind on here, but I hate the fact that most boards have retarded hiveminds who think they are the only truth-speakers on the internet.

Even a Daenerys hater can come here and think you people are trolling. I didn't even like her for most of the series, but she is going North to help, and all of you have your binoculars out, waiting for her to do something bad to prove that SHE'S THE REAL BAD GUY AFTER ALL.

Get a hold on yourselves.

Attached: Harambe.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

According to your logic, Ian McShane is reddit.

Imagine watching Games of Estrogen in 2019

>talking shit justifies killing your own brother

Also she accuses Jaime for murdering her father when he did it to save 500k people from being blown up, but it's justified for her to kill her either because he said mean things?

>But then we get to S8 and she's demanding respect from the Northern Lords. Well what the hell? Did S7 even happen? Did she learn anything at all?

She is showing that she is trying to help, but is being treated like shit anyway. If she didn't care, she wouldn't even be there. But nobody is showing her the benefit of the doubt.

Is it a surprise that she is annoyed by them?

>all of you have your binoculars out, waiting for her to do something bad to prove that SHE'S THE REAL BAD GUY AFTER ALL.

Attached: lennylife.png (600x449, 356K)

Watch the episode again, discord tranny

Do you honestly think Dany would have threatened Sansa's life in that moment? Knowing what it would mean if she pissed Jon off.
That line could have ended as simply as "I will remove her title as Lady of Winterfell" or something along those lines.

She's just trying to get Jon to soften Sansa up. So she doesn't have to take a more aggressive approach. This is an improvement over her previous season self. Which was just hard ultimatums.

I'm sorry it's not the *amount* of growth you wanted, but it's growth nonetheless. I'm sorry she's not being the super kind and chipper queen that knows all the right things to say.

>book

Attached: 1555315402441.jpg (578x721, 50K)

>Knowing what it would mean if she pissed Jon off.
What would it mean? Jon's already whipped

Keep your normie shit in your containment threads.

>She's just trying to get Jon to soften Sansa up.

Attached: sid.jpg (176x220, 10K)

>I'm sorry it's not the *amount* of growth you wanted, but it's growth nonetheless.

Daenerys haters do not want growth. It doesn't matter if she gives Jon the dragon glass he needs, loses a dragon to save his life, and vows to aid his cause.

If Daenerys doesn't flip out for no reason in the last three episodes, Yea Forums will flip their fucking shit so bad. They don't want her to become more humble (which she has compared to season 7). They want her to flip her to try to kill everybody in Westeros and then die.

If I were him and I really didn't care about the crown (difficult to say, because one thing is not caring when you are just a bastard and an entire another thing is not caring when you are a legitimate heir) I'd offer her to abdicate if she in turn lets the north be its own domain, and a Stark rule them. Either Sansa or Bran.
Then eventually they can marry a descendant and unify the two kingdoms. But I doubt that the retard will accept that, she's set on ruling the whole continent because just because.

If they turn her into a villain she will unironically be the most based character in the whole show.

Too bad these unoriginal cunts only write trite stereotypical fantasy now.

>normie
you fucking faggot.

that German guy playing Homeless Harry Strickland seemed like an odd choice to me, although it probably doesn't matter much

She loves him back. Plus, she needs Jon's support to get a better hold over the North. Taking it by force, would essentially mean the decimation of the northern houses entirely. Plus, they need to work together to stand a better chance against the night king's army.

What's funny? That's exactly what happens. In a later scene, Jon goes on to try and sell Dany to Sansa.

If you honestly think she is going to get any comeuppance and be shown as a villain, you're deluding yourself

>What would it mean? Jon's already whipped

>go south asking for something while offering nothing
>get everything you wanted

Oh, that man Jon is pussy whipped. Sure, he got 8 thousand Unsullied, 10's of thousands of Dothraki, and 2 dragons (and is now a dragonrider). But he is now only Warden of the North.

What a PUSSY-WHIPPED bitch he is!

Funny thing is, if Dany did immediately charm the north with humble pleasantries, then they would be calling her a Mary Sue again. Crying "stronk wamman!"

any link to a decent summary? not going to waste 1h of my life on this shit

Just watch it, Or don't even waste your time with the summary.

There's nothing worse than someone who doesn't participate, but wants to shout from a distance how bad it is.

>any link to a decent summary?

Yea Forums autists piss and whine. hope that's useful to you

Sam told Jon that he is the true heir.

Sam's got the diary stating that Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage was legit, and also Bran could just spout personal shit about Danerys all day until she's convinced that he's legit.

Prove me that you are an oldfag.

>Popular = Reddit
Go back to your Alita Battle Angel threads

>give me a summary so I don't have to watch this thing I don't like

Why do people like this exist?

I would love for her to end up as the villain. The butthurt and backlash from the WOKE media now all turning on GOT would be beautiful to witness.

it won't happen though

Attached: 1549697579970.jpg (400x400, 24K)

That'll just kill the show if they go into a plotline with that refusal to believe Tarly.

Why?

Bran could just talk about the exact way she was having sex with Karl Drogo and she would instantly believe him.

what the fuck is that

Have sex

>I'm not watching and I don't plan on watching this shit show, so spoonfeed me everything that happens.

No.

dany is best girl fuck you all

It's in the show as well. Do you have the memory of a flea?
>posting a reaction image like a redditor

>That line could have ended as simply as "I will remove her title as Lady of Winterfell" or something along those lines

Danyfags are really something. That'd create chaos, you fucking lunatics.

Attached: greyjoys-castle-by-marc-simone.jpg (499x636, 63K)

Northerners are a stand in for white people who are angry that progressive POC are taking over.

Were the dialogues always this bad? I swear every scene is like fanfics you find on social media and tumblr valley girls tweet.

Bigger keyword: few

Yea Forums's been around a while now. The term old fag itself is an old fag idea and has been for a few years.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GO BACK TO /R? FREE FOLD NIGGERS FUC

Yes since they ran out of lines from the book

Weren't these episodes supposed to be like 90 minutes long since there are only 6?

She'll end up disgraced, that I'm sure.

That's what happens when you give Jewish "people" full control.

>euron
>le finger in le bum
show euron is nothing like book euron. show euron is just a shitty meme to show how shitty men are

>I don't give a crap I killed Sam's father and brother

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E01 Kings Landing 00:43:35.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Daily threads where contrarians pretend some mediocre action flick is the greatest thing since sliced jesus.

>That'd create chaos, you fucking lunatics.
Perhaps. But it's less severe the saying you'll burn your lover's sister. Why would she even insinuate that? It's a writing cliche, to leave a line like that only half said, and then interrupt the character with pressing business. So the audience assumes the worst. Only to later be like "lol, wut, I was never going to burn anyone."

>I would love for her to end up as the villain. The butthurt and backlash from the WOKE media now all turning on GOT would be beautiful to witness.
>it won't happen though

It's won't happen because it makes no sense. Mad Danny exists at this current point, so people can have a Daenerys-hate circlejerk.

Cersei got worse and worse. The Night King got more and more powerful. Daenerys got more humbled, less entitled and became determined to save Westeros first. Scrapping all that for "muh evil Dany" is shittier fanservice than anything D&D can think of.

Also, Tyrion blows up Kingslanding in the last episode. How are we supposed to have evil Daenerys, evil Cersei, evil Night King and evil(?) Tyrion in the last three episodes?

Attached: rare pepe.gif (800x792, 607K)

The writing turned to shit when they ran out of source material and had to write on their own.

You guys let DCfags run amok for weeks, now you will enjoy the bumping of every GOT thread I see, in perpetuity. I told you not to fuck with me.

The females in a GOT thread are so easy to spot.
Tell me, do these same people call Sansa a Mary Sue? Easily one of the most respectable and non Mary Sue characters in the series due to the fact that she has earned everything.
Maybe, just maybe, the bitching about a character being a Mary Sue isn't about misogyny, but is instead a valid critique of a character who ruins immersion and breaks rules of the setting that other characters are bound by.

Personally I've assumed for a while that's where they're going with it. The twist makes sense in GRRM style.

A lot of people hate the character, but I always liked her under the understanding that we were seeing a "chosen one" narrative from a first hand POV. People see her sometimes as a Mary Sue, but it's just necessary fulfill her narrative role as a messianic figure coming in from left field. The subversion is that there are no true heroes. Luck/fate bestowing power is just as dangerous as political power. That she actually hasn't beat the odds of Targaryen madness (but Jon might have) despite coming off as such a well wishing victim throughout the series. Robert was right all along.

ok but watch the movie tho

> But it's less severe the saying you'll burn your lover's sister.

She said nothing, but implied that she'd do something harmful to Sansa if she doesn't bend nice and sweetly. Sansa, the lady of winterfell that has the North's support. Sansa, her lover's sister.
That's not Dany growing as a character, that she'd threaten someone that's powerful and that
is important to someone she claims to love, that's her still being aggressive and stupid.
She thinks her dragons will win her the throne and this war, and still hasn't realize that they can't and won't. Same with the viewers.

Pretty much this. It's one thing to turn a book into a screenplay. It's another thing to write your own ending when you have no books to go by.
I wish that fat fucker would have actually finished his series.

>euron
He's not intimating as a villain, or cool/funny as a character like they want him to be. He just acts weird and quirky.
He's like a rejected CW villain

The NK will be dealt by ep03.

Joke's on you, I like GOT threads.

I think that oldfag started being used after newfag was coined. And iirc newfags being the cancer that killed Yea Forums became a meme around 2007. Desu was already dying and mudkips was on the raise, then moralfaggotry came and ruined this place forever.
Of course, nowadays anyone who came here around 2007 and even around 2008 or 2009 would be considered an oldfag.

Link to spoilers?

Targaryens are not immune to fire
That's not how it works

I actually agree that she was a Mary Sue in the past. But now she's actually seeing real resistance for her bitchy nature. I'm just saying that had she hypothetically won the north, like she won the dothraki, how she won the unsullied, how she won meereen, how she won the ironborn, then the accusations of Mary Sue would resurface.

But now that she's not instantly winning everyone over it's "well, she's not growing as a character."

I agree, but do you really think Dee&Dee will have the balls to do it? Normies absolutely love her and they're all brainlets who don't realize her becoming a villain would turn her into a great character. They just want her to drone about succession rights and dragons over and over again.

>uses her children monster to terrify the peasants
>she's really soft now! such growth!

She is her father's daughter.

Is going to Wikipedia that hard?
The first two episodes are, respectively, 54 and 58 minutes long, while the final four episodes of the series are all more than an hour in length—episode three is 82 minutes (making it the longest episode of the series), episode four is 78 minutes and the last two are each 80 minutes.

>Is going to Wikipedia that hard?
Why bother when retards like you spoonfeed me all the time?

You are so brave, user! Takes so much guts to do what you do...
Fucking faggot.

I hate her

The implication could have been anything. You just assumed the worse. Which is exactly what the writers want you to do. That's why they cut the line short. But again, this is an old cliche writers use, in order to create misunderstanding. And then later they'll reveal that she meant something far less severe.

But regardless, Old Dany wouldn't have tried to talk to Jon. She would have just acted on impulse, sternly tell sansa to bend the knee, and then perhaps one of her advisors would stop her before things escalate.

based and sexpilled

What is sex like?

There's only 5 episodes left, with the white walkers and the golden company + lannisters still alive. There's sadly no time to do a ''mad king'' dany twist.

>Tell me, do these same people call Sansa a Mary Sue? Easily one of the most respectable and non Mary Sue characters in the series due to the fact that she has earned everything.

People don't call Sansa a Mary Sue because she hasn't done anything to be a Mary Sue. She hasn't done anything for most of the series besides be a victim.

>Maybe, just maybe, the bitching about a character being a Mary Sue isn't about misogyny, but is instead a valid critique of a character who ruins immersion and breaks rules of the setting that other characters are bound by.

How can a character be a Mary Sue if everybody fucking questions their actions? Daenerys's actions and intentions have been questioned numerous times in the past few seasons. She has been shown to be impulsive and entitled. Her advisors have questioned her actions behind her back and to her face. Jon Snow questioned her ambitions. Nobody likes her in the North.

If Daenerys fucking sneezes, she will be analyzed a million times on this board. She has fucked up in every season of the show. She is not a Mary Sue.

If the Night King is dealt with by episode 3, why does Winterfell burn down?

Frikidoctor, who spoiled episode one over a month ago, claims that Winterfell burns down, Jon and Daenerys don't die, and Tyrion burns alive after blowing up Kingslanding.

"Mad Queen Daenerys" isn't looking good as a theory.

Attached: friki ep 1 pt 1.png (1023x1419, 129K)

What would Bobby think of this?

>messianic figure coming in from left field.

But she isn't. We have spent close to a decade watching her come from nothing. A literal cumslut for mongols, each season gradually gaining more power and influence while everyone in Kings Landing either ignores it or sends a half-ass assassination attempt her way until she's gained 3 (now 2) dragons, a massive army, and a metric fuck-ton of supporters and influence.

That was a character arc done right. And I'm not even a Danysfag.

this but unironically

she low key got btfo last night though
>no one likes her in the north
>Sansa fucking hates her
>Loli Mormont's death stares
>Sam fucking hates her now and will do anything to undermine her power
>Jon's face when he finds about the Tarlys
I kinda like where this is going

she is a cold cunt

BUT I'M THE QUEEN AND I HAVE DRAGONS

Attached: CkRTaaX.png (296x378, 183K)

>The implication could have been anything. You just assumed the worse. Which is exactly what the writers want you to do. That's why they cut the line short.

Exactly.

> But again, this is an old cliche writers use, in order to create misunderstanding. And then later they'll reveal that she meant something far less severe.

No, and then later they made Jon learn she killed Sam's family for not bending for her.

That threat was impulsive of Dany. She usually deals with little fish and smash them carelessly, but Sansa isn't and is important to her lover yet she still threatening her. Not once, user, twice. You seem to have forgotten that she said, in front of Northern lords, that a dragon can eat anything they want. Your food, your people, your lords, you. 'Dany's dragons strong, North weak' The implication is clear. They put there twice, yet you sing her praises as if this is her learning to play the game of thrones and being softer. The writing isn't directing her to be a learned, but showing us she still doesn't get it. She failed in Meereen and will fail here.

Is Jon going to stop banging her now that he knows she's his aunt?

I suppose so.

he got her pregnant so honor compels him to marry her.

What does that have to do with what he said? The point is they're not really subtle about Daenaeys having a power trip, and only the blindest "yaas queen slay" roasties would deny she's in the wrong.

She literally did plead with Viserys to calm him down and he still kept going. You're crazy if you think by the time Viserys threatened to cut the baby out and had the sword to Dany's stomach that Drogo would ever let him go

>If the Night King is dealt with by episode 3, why does Winterfell burn down?

For what I understand of the spoilers, the NK gets there and the issue is resolved, and there's a traitor (Tyrion, most likely). So the people have to flee south, as refuges, since it's winter, no castle or food.

of course, he can now go bang his cousin Sansa

Instant loss 2koma, degradation, bimbofication.

>She said nothing, but implied that she'd do something harmful to Sansa if she doesn't bend nice and sweetly. Sansa, the lady of winterfell that has the North's support. Sansa, her lover's sister.

That is pure conjecture on your half. Pure, idiotic conjecture.

>Dany: Hey Jon, baby. I know your people don't like me, and I know there is an army of the dead coming to kill us all, but if your sister keeps disrespecting me, I'll have her killed.
>Jon: I disrespected you and you didn't have me burned alive. Why would you want to kill my sister now, even though we are in love?
>Dany: You're right, Jon. Whoever thought I was trying to threaten your sister with death is retarded.

>That's not Dany growing as a character, that she'd threaten someone that's powerful and that
I agree. That's you attacking strawmen.
>is important to someone she claims to love, that's her still being aggressive and stupid.
Her being aggressive and stupid would be threatening Sansa. Telling Jon to talk to his sister isn't her being aggressive and stupid.
>She thinks her dragons will win her the throne and this war, and still hasn't realize that they can't and won't. Same with the viewers.
Daenerys thinking the dragons would win her the war blew up in her face in beyond the wall. She got humbled.

Is it possible for you to use objectivity when looking at Daenerys? Even in the slightest?

He seemed more worried about Sam committing treason than the incest thing.

>She got humbled.

Yeah, we saw how humbled she was when she arrived in WF.

Stay in one fucking thread you disgusting subhumans. Or better yet, go back to that shithole *eddit you came from.

>Stay in one fucking thread you disgusting subhumans.
No. You might want to go outside for the next few weeks. This board will be a sea of GoT threads.

I think what really rattled him was Dany not telling him about the Tarlys. Up to that point he was a total Dany fanboy.

Sam committed treason?

Sam handled the revelation terribly by the way.
>greets Jon then acts weird
>says Dany killed his family then tries to get Jon mad about it
>drops the Rhaegar and Lyanna bombshell immediately afterwards, giving him no room to recover
>then says that Jon should start a succession crisis

It's like Sam doesn't even know the Night King exists.

>Yeah, we saw how humbled she was when she arrived in WF.

Oh, you mean AFTER she vowed to fight for Jon without him bending the knee, then stopped everything she was doing to help him.

But fuck all of that. She smirked when her dragons were appeared. She hasn't changed at all.

You people are so retarded it hurts.

>No, and then later they made Jon learn she killed Sam's family for not bending for her.
Which she herself regrets, especially after seeing Sam's reaction. Either you or another user stated earlier, that Jon has influenced her to be more lenient, and wait and ask.

So giving Jon the idea that she might burn his own sister, is part of establishing the misunderstanding. Now, despite her growth, he has a reason to think she's that wicked person, when she's not.

>You seem to have forgotten that she said, in front of Northern lords, that a dragon can eat anything they want.
Did you forget the whole incident in Meereen, when Dany nearly fell into tears when she found out her dragons killed a little girl, and then she locked them up? She wouldn't now think it's ok for her dragons to eat people.
>But she let's her dragons roam freely now.
Well, apparently she has some kind of control over them, because they do exactly what she wants without speaking a word. In fact, the show indicates that they're not eating enough. Which means they're choosing to starve, over eating people.

> yet you sing her praises as if this is her learning to play the game of thrones and being softer.
I'm not "singing her praises". I'm only stating that she has grown to be a degree more tactful than she was in the past. Your problem, is that you want her to change into someone worthy of your praises. When she's not. She's better than what she was before. But she's still not the benevolent queen for you to root for.

what are these caterpillars doing on her face?

Attached: 8-5.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Sam was egged on by Bran to tell him, anything that happens is a result of Bran's keikaku.

>Sam handled the revelation terribly by the way.

You are expecting him to act composed just after learning his brother and father were killed? And Bran put the bomb on his lap to give to Jon? Seriously, dude, yet you make all excuses for Dany.

>Did you forget the whole incident in Meereen, when Dany nearly fell into tears when she found out her dragons killed a little girl, and then she locked them up? She wouldn't now think it's ok for her dragons to eat people.

How would she stop them? In the book, she forgets the girl's name and admits her baby come first, fuck anything else.

This. Bran knew Sam was shaken up, and he purposely pushed him to Jon in that moment. He knows what he's doing.

Fuck yes

Dear diary
This cunt I’m talking to is a faggot

Sam... you were so beautiful...

They are purposefully making her stuck up and spoilt if you can't tell

They going to do a feminist vs men(john) storyline as the ending

Its pretty obvious by end of ep1

>That spoiler
I don't remember that part. Sounds fake.

>How would she stop them?
I don't know. Dragons are weird. Ever since they broke out of their cage, they somehow know only to attack Dany's enemies. Or even when to not attack her enemies. Like during the Cersei meeting.

I am not saying that Sam wasn't justifiably flustered. I am not mad at him.

And I don't defend everything Dany does. This board is such an irrational circlejerk, that any hint of objectivity is looked down upon.

>Daenerys stopped everything, brought her entire host to Winterfell, along with dragonglass and two dragons. BUT she smirked when her dragons scared people. THAT STUPID FUCKING BITCH.

People on here are that fucking crazy.

Yup, Bran is pushing for, not carnal, friction between Jon and Dany. He knew Sam was upset for his family and would talk shit about her as well.

Attached: branflakes.gif (245x128, 498K)

>"Drogon killed a little girl. Her name was … her name …" Dany could not recall the child's name.
>"I will never have a little girl. I was the Mother of Dragons."
>"It is such a long way," she complained. "I was tired, Jorah. I was weary of war. I wanted to rest, to laugh, to plant trees and see them grow. I am only a young girl."
>No. You are the blood of the dragon. The whispering was growing fainter, as if Ser Jorah were falling farther behind. Dragons plant no trees. Remember that. Remember who you are, what you were made to be. Remember your words.

Oh the retarded kid who can see everywhere knows something? good insight thank you my man. Never would've guessed that.

>feminist vs men
Cersei, Sansa, Lyanna Mormont, and Arya aren’t keen on her either.

She doesn't remember Hazzea's name, neither does you it seems, and ends ADWD fully committing to her Targ's roots and regretting locking her babies.

Bran is always right.

they did a romcom sequence so Emilia put on her romcom acting

People thinking this are giving the show too much credit. The show has kicked into autism overdrive in the later seasons, no fucking way they would pull something that smart

>BUT she smirked when her dragons scared people.

She was delighted because those poor peasants, that were staring at her with distrust, were scared when they saw her weapons. That's a hint of what's to come, but continue defending Dany. Yeah, the last season is the best for her to learn how to rule and deal with people.

Based

What you guys think, her pussy is dark or pinkish? Innie or outtie? I think she has a dark outttie because of those big negress lips.

Attached: thug loife nigga.jpg (236x217, 8K)

It's not about what he knows, but what he does with it. That's what user was speaking about, that Bran used the right time to achieve whatever he is plotting.

Ah. Well. So she can't remember the girl's name. She never met her. She probably only heard it a few times.

I see, I see. Well in any case, embracing her Targness, is how she'll gain true control over her dragons. You'll see. The dragons don't respect her, because she rejects who she is. She's weak. But when she used the whip against Drogon, he knelt, and she tamed him.... almost. When she FULLY comes into her own though, then she'll be able to control the dragons for real. No more children for dinner then.

Well my point is that you can't really blame Sam.

Attached: Clip.webm (1920x1080, 816K)

he cute

Dany clearly didn't know who it was that she killed.
I think she's paying the price of her own stupidity. She arrived to the continent thinking that no one's life meant anything but those of her own people. She didn't care who the Tarlys were or what they meant, she didn't even listen the dwarf. And now she sees the consequences.
And that's the reason she didn't tell Jon. She doesn't think she killed anyone that matters. So either she truly repents of screwing up or Jon will eventually realize that she doesn't give a fuck about anyone who doesn't pledge loyalty.

She had the tightest, smoothest pussy in season 1, but Drogo wrecked it.
She now has some of the worst beef flaps you’ve ever see

It's not about the little girl or her name, it's to show that Dany won't care, and now won't pretend to, about who she/dragons hurts on her way to the throne. 'A dragon plants no tree' spells it.

Yeah, but she's an arrogant cunt

We know Winterfell burns down (per Friki).
We know that Dany and Jon are in Dragonstone in episode 4 (HBO fucked that up with the trailer).
We know that Tyrion blows up Kingslanding in the last episode and is burned alive by Drogon (Jon and Dany weren't actors weren't at the Dragonpit).
Friki claims that Jon and Dany don't die.

So, assuming Frikidoctor is right so far (he has been batting close to a 1000 in the past 8 episodes), between episodes 4, 5, and 6, what do you think is going to happen to Daenerys? There won't be an Iron Throne to sit on and she is unaware of Tyrion's plans, so what do you think her final plot arc will be?

>feminist vs men(john)
Wrong. They're setting up drama so when the dead finally arrive and everyone joins together, fights together, rely on each other, survive together, die for each other, prove themselves to each other it'll make sense for Jon to marry Dany without problems and the audience will have a hell yeah moment

They've done similar shit in previous seasons. See Wildlings at Hardhome, Wildlings and battle of the bastards, Sansa vs Arya and Littlefinger

Perfectly said. She was in Essos and had narrative freedom to act as she wanted, but now, in Westeros, we know all the players and her actions cause consequences on the board.
She's fucking up with every movement.

Neither does a dragon necessarily need to kill friendlies either.

Hey, the police don't plant trees either. But they keep the peace, don't they?

Yeah, and she's finally realizing that crushing the little people and anyone who did not swear absolute fealty to her has repercussions.

Keep plowing her nephew and serve as his queen from the new Iron Throne at Winterfell.

She'll flee WF before or when the NK arrives
leave, with Drogon, at least. Then JonxDany will fight in some way.
She end up leaving Westeros with Drogon.

Where’s the rest?

Anyone else laugh when the season 7 recap made it look like Tyrion shot the dragon down with the crossbow?
youtu.be/upP4BS3BfE4?t=5

I definitely agree on the indiscriminate killing part, but I still think she intentionally downplayed her psycho antics because she didn't want to appear crazy in front of her prospective bf.

This only EP01.

Attached: redcross.png (731x816, 301K)

Disregarding all that, she's a fucking idiot. To be honest, right now the only one who is acting reasonably is Jon. And who knows what will happen with that with Sam telling him about his true heritage.
Who reigns who right now is meaningless. They have to fight for survival against a terrible foe. Honestly they should even bring Cersei to the north, along with ALL her troops, grant her immunity. They should agree on a period to lick their wounds should they survive the war, let's say 2 or 3 years, where Dany goes back to Dragonstone, Jon to Winterfell or anywhere else in the north and Cersei to Kings Landing. And THEN they can bitch about who gets the throne.
But the Northsmen would never let Cersei go there without killing her, Cersei would never abandon her castle because she doesn't realize how dire the situation is, Dany would never stop bitching about how she's the queen and her right and all that bullshit (right? what right? her ancestors took the throne by force only a few generations ago).
The perfect ending for this would be the Night King winning because all the others are fucking idiots. And an old Jon down in some cave with Bran like the one the previous three-eyed man was reflecting on how everything went to winter-hell because no one listened to him. That's what their retardation deserves.

>Jon: "I told you, the Northeners don't trust you."
*dragons pass over*
>Daenerys: "YEAH BUT I GOT DRAGONS YASSS GURRRRLLL HAHAHAHA WHO'S WINNING NOW"

I literally have no problems with this, it's actually a dead-on accurate and realistic portrayal of a woman in this situation, credit to Dan & Dabid and to the actor.

you're right but are you having a stroke? Should we call help?

>Sam telling him about his true heritage
I'd say the most important line from Sam was pointing out that Jon would give up his crown to protect his people but Dany wouldn't do the same.
>They have to fight for survival against a terrible foe
Yeah idk about that. The white walkers suck shit (literally farmed 1v1 by anyone with appropriate weapon), the zombie army rely purely on a numerical advantage and they've never fought an organized army before. Their only mvp is the night king, but he only has one dragon, while Jon and Dany have two.

There's no way Bronn attempts to assassinate Jamie or Tyrion. He's going to use the request as a wake up call to get the hell out of King's Landing and join up with his bros in the north. Yes, he's a mercenary, but his character wouldn't up and kill what's been his closest friends shown throughout the entire show thus far, especially not for a queen such as Cersei.

Would you?

After I've already gotten my rocks off a couple of times and THEN learned we were related.

Yes.

The conflict between Sansa and Arya near the end of Season 7 was dreadful. Step 1: Sister's are paranoid with each other while Littlefinger is in the shadows pulling the strings, Step 2:....., Step 3: Sansa and Arya conspire and set up Littlefinger to be killed. Sure, they could have been putting on a show the whole time, but we never seen the resolution or even hints of it until Arya puts the note back in the room.

Arya claiming Sansa is the smartest person she knows says all we need to know about her perspective and intellect. Jon saying most people underestimated her and ended up dying, as if Sansa was the one that put all that in motion. All she did was be the same person she's always been to the Vale and was lucky the leader of the army would follow her lead over Littlefinger. It's all so tiresome to put up with contrived writing and forced empowerment.

"It's too cold for a southern girl"
"Then warm your queen"

Surely you aren't suggesting that this level of writing isn't superb?

Jon says that Sansa thinks she is smarter than everybody else, and I have to agree. Sansa is right to not fall to Daenerys's feet, but she doesn't have to be a bitch when discussing valid concerns.

At least she is rightfully skeptical of Cersei. She was right to call Tyrion out, and Tyrion knows it because he is fucking lying.

>two young people flirting
>expecting amazing dialogue

What's the superb AOIAF way that exchange should have happened?

Remember when Ygritte and Jon climbed over the wall? That was pretty good dialogue. Way better than this at least

The problem is that they handed all that very poorly. They did it all for the sake of a plot twist.
Bran obviously knew all that happened. Sansa very well saw what happened in Arryn's house. Arya had no reason to trust him. They could've showed the three of them talking about it before, but that would've diminished the effect of surprise when they blamed Littlefinger instead of Arya. They sacrificed proper exposition in favor of that, and they made up that idiotic conflict between Sansa and Arya that acted both as if they were still kids.
About Sansa, I guess that all what happened to her with Ramsay was the tipping point. And she's been using Littlefinger ever since. Too little to call her "the smartest person", but in any case she's not the slouch she was in the first seasons anymore. She did have character growth and picked up a few tricks among the way.

By the way, shouldn't Melisandre come back rather sooner than later? I think she has a part to play against the Night King or something.

all women are cunts to each other so to me I felt that was at least pretty realistic

Arya knew about Littlefinger the whole tume, he was on her list.

Was he in her list from the books?

>book

ayyyyyy

Well, more to my point then: they made all that shitty conflict all for the sake of the twist.
In any case, whereas I don't consider Sansa brilliant by any kind of measure, she does make for a decent ruler nevertheless. She cares for supplies and weapons, she forges good alliances, she has been screwed up so many times that she knows when someone is bullshitting her.
In fact I think she would make for a better queen that either Cersei (very competent, of course, but two cruel and doesn't give a fuck about her vassals) or Dany (too self-centered, has great advisers but does whatever she feels like, although she usually does care about her vassals).

kek and look at just how smug she was at that moment.

Jorah is /ourguy/. That's it.

>Bow, ya white shits

Attached: 45645645646.jpg (1920x2016, 464K)

This fucking bitch. Same thing when she showed up late to the meeting riding dragons.
I mean, what are the Northerners supposed to take that as if not a threat?

>more humble
>smiles smugly has her dragons terrifies the peasants
>starts a pissing contest in front of the lords of the north
>implicitly threatens the life of the lady of winterfell
yeah humble as fuck

because she is proven right every single time, every time tyrion questions her and she lets tyrion do something it falls apart and goes to shits. she is never proven wrong in the show, shes only wrong when she listened to someone else

why aren't the racist peasants happy about the foreign army marching through their town?

Didn't Tyrion advise her not to kill the Tarlys?
If anything he has no common sense at all. She listens when she shouldn't, and doesn't listen when she should.

The leaked scripts for season 8 confirm that Dany dies in childbirth on dragonstone, Jon and all the fighting male characters get killed off by wildfire underneath the Dragon Pit set up by Euron, and their baby becomes QUEEN SLAY of the Seven Kingdoms wholes Tyrion eats out Missandei.

Wasn't it pretty obvious that she suffered some damage now that Sam is trying to get Jon to claim the throne and point out to him that she's too ruthless?
Sam still would have told him but he wouldn't necessarily put the idea in his head that she is unworthy of being queen.

that hasnt affected her in any way so far

Nah. Gendry is ourguy

t.crying peasant

>literally had problems with the dragons eating children in a warm land of plenty
>lol let's just let them run around this frozen wasteland preparing for a siege with fifty thousand extra soldiers to feed, what's the worst that could happen?
Although tbf I imagine a real "north" would have a decent amount of moose and bears/wolves around the place which a dragon could easily catch even if human hunters couldn't.

Discordtranny

Attached: 1555144432446.png (779x900, 1015K)

She should have tried though

She has aged a lot

did your mom forget to make your tendies, incel?

They could at least dye her eyebrows.

Dany isn't immune to fire in the books either

He burned himself in the show too when saving the lord commander, not like D&D will remember that, best we might get is that you dont get fire immunity before you """""embrace being targaryen"""""", given he fucked dany he more or less fulfilled that requirement

>Her and Kit are the same age
>He looks years younger

Jesus Christ, as soon as women hit 30 they expire overnight.

Attached: oh no no no no nooo.png (990x452, 814K)

>doesn't even know what a black person is
>can still somehow sense that trouble is brewing just by looking at them

They're racists so it's fine.

maybe the fire resistance dilutes with every passing generation. there is no mention of Daenerys being immune to fire in the books other than the birth of her dragons on the pyre, so it might as well be an addition from D&D.

Bathe. You will feel good once you're clean.

Talk to people in person. It's not as weird as you think to just randomly just start talking to someone (men or women).

Stop doing drugs if you do them.

Cut out the porn. You'll begin to see women as real people instead of sex objects.

Attached: 15545712637802.png (645x773, 11K)

at least I won't feel bad about northerners dying after this scene now :)

MEGA where?

Attached: 1367007279232.png (320x287, 104K)

Why is Salsa so fucking pissed at Dany? Jon marries Dany and they become king and queen of the seven realms. That's fucking great for her family. She probably just wants to fuck Jon herself desu

Attached: SinfulGrouchyGemsbok-small.gif (500x260, 314K)

The show is more of a WOKE garbage now similar to Twilight Zone and Doctor Who. Calling it a redddit like its just a cringe tier Rick and MOrty show is a compliment by now

Attached: 1555171454835.jpg (480x404, 15K)

Because forced, contrived drama is all that the show has got.

Just make a free account on HBO

nigga give a a link to a working torrent or mega file. I'm not giving that much shit about it to create a an account. It is a non canon fanfic anyway.

they've explained multiple times how the north's population is stubborn and distrusting of outsiders. Jon is basically trading his family's prestige away. try paying attention, retard

Because Dany demanded the North to subjugate to her and is a stupid leader.

Fuck yuo, find one yourself lazy bastard

>just like Jon and KellyC in the books

every single king of westeros has demanded the norths subjugation, moron

>cant even find a torrent of the most popular show on television
worthless neets

And every single king is dead hmm

But the North was always under the control of the King or Queen

And they had enough of that, you imbecile.

Pirate bay had its torrents deleted for some reason

he's probably living in a country where torrent downloads are being monitored...

where are the leaked scripts?

Did you start watching the show? Did you miss everything that happened between S01-08? Catch up.

>wage bloody war for the past 8 years to keep sovereignty away from tyrants
>your retarded brother just hands everything to a ruler who literally burns prisoners alive

>have to regress women to scared bundle of nerves and mommy issues

have sex

>this specific ruler is a moron for doing the same exact thing all other rulers have done in history
yeah you're not an incel at all

Does you fail to understand that they don't want to be ruled by anyone by a king in the north or are you truly retarded?

WE WANT TO SEE THE FULL JORAH REPORT!

*by anyone but

Attached: Gk0xC.gif (400x360, 485K)

after speinding time in the south, sansa probably just wants her family and the rest of the northerners to remain north. that and she might believe dany is using her brother

Sansa is already doing a terrible job as the Lady of the North, and North seems to just obey her like a dictatorship rather than have a council of advisors and her to make the important decisions for them. Sansa is a dumb cunt who doesnt know shit about war so shouldnt talk about her period leave that to the generals of the North Armies who just need her royal declaration to make their strategies official.

Damn, aren't you bitter as fuck. Get over it, when this is all over she'll rule Winterfell and be considered a fair a great leader.

Attached: jaimebro.gif (500x281, 483K)

All the generals are dead already
The lords and ladys ruling now are little kids

GRRM said in an interview he always hated that Sauron in LotR was evil for the sake of being evil and he didn't have an organic backstory. It's been assumed for a while that Dany is the Sauron of this story, at least in the books. The real question is whether he told this to DnD and if they decided to go with it. If they did and she becomes the mad queen it could redeem the last four seasons, I just have my doubts.

Literally nothing of importance happened other than Sam telling Jon he's the true heir, then Jon saying he didn't care. That's literally it, there was no further character or plot development. I am not joking.

GRRM has never read the lotr books in his life. Sauron isnt a pov character, and all the information given about him is given by characters who oppose him, not that it's far from the truth, neither is he noble.
He isnt evil for the sake of being evil though, while Eru welcomed the chaos of his creations, Sauron despised it, above all else he wanted order and efficiency.

Didn't he get burn fighting a wight in Castle Black?

>tfw she has brain damage so this is actually what she was doing

It will.
They made a big deal about Tyrion telling her not to do it. And of course we knew who they were, even though she didn't, and who was the other Tarly boy.
When they emphasize something like that as much as they did in a show like this it means it will have repercussions.

rarbg

Im not dealing in ifs, im talking about the past 7 seasons where the only times shes been in the wrong was because she listened to someone else. Like an user said earlier in the thread, shes either right or proven to be right in all instances. While the subject of the Tarlys will be brought up later, we dont know if it will be an actual repercussion or some dumb drama shit that changes literally nothing, so pondering that one action over the course of 7 seasons might have repercussions in a future episode is fucking stupid and besides the point.

Yeah but if Jon marries her he will be the King and even Dany will do what he says