Arya Looks Good

What did Gendry mean by this?

Attached: arya_looks_good.jpg (1920x2160, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AaXnOaeYqQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see Maisie naked ngl

he has blacksmith autism, arya is the only female he knows.

he has to be like Arnold looking at Jamie Lee Curtis

Whoever plays Gendry is a really good actor.

it's a fantasy show

gendry's baratheon blood is surfacing after seeing a woman who acts like lyanna

money talks, he likes wealthy girls

They are both ugly

youtu.be/4AaXnOaeYqQ

>Gendry
>ugly

Attached: efe6a0f9cd21bc5570eef56cc4a95724.gif (160x310, 482K)

arent there contract stipulations for actors to maintain a certain weight for presentations sake?

Yeah that's how he looked before. He looks like shit with his haircut.

Dude, both Sansa and Arya's faces were bloated as fuck. I thought they were fat in S7, but they look like total shit in S8.

>dude he's hot because he was flexing hard 7 years ago
>nevermind the fact he looks like he's a meth addict now

Am I the only one who found this episode completely Arya centric? I kind of don't like it because it was all fan service shit, which makes me think she's not going to play much of a role in the rest of the season. I also fucking hated the >chad gendy vs last season's >virgin hot pie

Attached: mlady.jpg (880x844, 297K)

kek

Lulz

He wants to pound his sword into her plowshare.

>Damn ! Arya Stark looks like that !

Kek

Attached: 5040a211b8af6344517af433c6d8fbb8.jpg (599x611, 36K)

he was being a gentleman

You mean he was being blind.

Imagine being Gendry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old northern whore in Arya's room. Like seriously imagine having to be that baratheon bastard and not only open that door while Arya flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her needle sword and flat chest, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her castle. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA STARK LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown braavosi and later alleged freefolk rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums of fleebottom. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit boiled leather pants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, work in her forge, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another sword forged, and you know you could kill every single person in this castle before her guards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking baratheon bastard. You're not going to lose your future blacksmith career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

Attached: arya.jpg (914x1024, 229K)

top kek

kek, saved

noice

She's not fat though. In fact she purposefully tries to stay fit to compensate. Her face is just bloated and puffy cause of the bong genes and alcohol

>bong genes
sure
>alcohol
??????

She's just a typical slag

Attached: nevm54mqjucbhkeotg02.jpg (590x350, 33K)

I meant that as in why would alcohol make your face bloated and puffy

Heath Ledger got an Oscar for a similar line.

Attached: fas.jpg (400x252, 31K)

that has nothing to do with you consuming alcohol though

>I mean, you look good.

Attached: 1448018746543.jpg (1100x1600, 288K)

Fucks with your circulation.

it's usually what you say when someone actually looks awful.

no it's fucking not? saying that just would make things awkward if the one you're saying it to is not a complete retard

jesus christ...this is kind of ridiculous don't you think? how hypercritical can you be? don't you feel any shame?

she literally posts nudes on her instagram

He means he wants to fuck her, of course.

Have sex

>Sansa thinks shes smarter than everyone
>She's the smartest person I've ever met
what did arya mean by this

Arya was referencing how she's not cultured so she's not the one to ask

ye im pretty sure she got hacked during the fappening

Based

>if she smokes, she pokes!

Arya has hundreds of faces, she can be whatever your heart desires. And that my friends, is like fucking a virgin: pure pleasure.

#TeamButterscotch

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7gcx0lDFK1rvco8p_500.gif (500x239, 499K)

Aquire intercourse.

It's kind of sad because even Maisie knows she only looks decent with bangs but the showrunners insist on pulling her hair back

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-143817.png (1080x2280, 1.26M)

>You look good for dead person

Fucking Kek.

God, she looks like a goblin.

A goblina, if you will.