Kinos about protagonists who realize everyone they grew up with is better off than them?

Kinos about protagonists who realize everyone they grew up with is better off than them?

Attached: 05BC422B-3E3D-4D75-908A-466DFC68A4BD.jpg (406x550, 32K)

My favorite kino is somehow aligned with this, but not exactly. Too bad that most people miss the point about it.

Attached: IMG_20170731_143623.png (720x448, 335K)

Not too many movies about lazy retards desu

My biography

Clerks 2, should probably watch Clerks 1 though

The Wrestler
Welcome to the NHK

They'll all perish in the nuclear fire

I prefer kinos about a protagonist that worked his ass off through college and law school and inherited his uncles law firm while the dumb faggots and whores from his hometown fucked around and wasted their time and now he owns his own home, 5 acres of land, and a boat at age 27 while they still live in shitty apartments in the city and pretend like their lives arent garbage on social media

They all lie on social media

one lifetime a slave

Kinos about a young man with a bright future that never fully found his place in life and drifted off without purpose to ultimately become a depressed, lonely, purposeless bitter man?

Attached: 1555007784077.png (3929x3753, 913K)

whatever ya gotta tell yourself, bud
all my old friends are finding success in the entertainment industry, whether through their own creative drive and diligence or by remaining friends with and being of use to the the former

meanwhile I sit at home playing videogames and wishing I hadn't blown up my social life

The World's End

what does it feel like to have friends Yea Forums?

it's like Yea Forums in that i can say anything around them. the difference is that i care about what happens to them materially in life

Men dont have "friends". Unless they're close enough with you to be like a brother, keep them at arm's length.

But I care about my fellow anons...

It's nice. You do stuff, get drunk, make jokes, and then all go home.

My life. I'm better off than most of them money wise because I didn't fall for the college meme but they are all much happier than lonely me.

Attached: depressed.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Mine is bleak, they’re all lawyers, accountants, physical therapists, pharmacists while I’m a shitty engineer...

gimme mone

how do I make friends irl?

Durjana
Classic indonesian movie about depressed jobless young man in his 20

can't relate in the slightest desu senpai
>tfw you haven't had a drink not-alone in years
I don't think I can even joke verbally now

Get a hobby (shitposting doesn't count)

Get a job or hobby that involves other people, and if you aren't totally autistic then the friends will come.

I legitimately rather have money/less debt than friends desu. I can buy them or cope if really needed

i just threw up in the shower. It was the most exciting thing to happen to me in almost 10 years.

Attached: 1554163808099.png (453x668, 137K)

>tfw my friend from primary school just died in a motorcycle accident

Made me depressed because I spent so much time with him but have so few concrete memories of what we did together. Hadn't seen him in years. Thanks for reading my blog

What kind? Is 23 too old to start pursuing engineering

fuck off

I don’t think so, I’m a mech engy and also 23, if I didn’t have a degree right now I don’t think I’d consider it too late. Try to find a community college for the first couple years, go balls to the wall and you can knock out all of the lower level math/gen eds.

Anyone here go to a theater alone? Any bad experiences? I haven't been to the movies since I was a kid. I wanna start going but buying a ticket for one seems a bit embarrassing

The kid I used to climb trees and chase chickens with killed himself like a month ago. It is a weird feeling. I haven't talked to the guy in 20 years

I started CS at 22 and graduated top of my class

I had a childhood friend die in a car accident a few years ago. Sucks because he had a wife and couple of kids.

CHICKENCHASER?

What are some kinos about people who are burnt out?

Attached: 1551329873906.jpg (600x718, 144K)