WHERE....IS......PADME?

WHERE....IS......PADME?

IS SHE SAFE? IS SHE ALRIGHT?

Attached: 1529505963274.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrPPj3e2M-M
eddievader.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's fine, no one's ever really gone after all.

>looks like, in your anger, you killed her
sheev is the master troll, pure distilled schadenfreude

Don't worry, you'll be able to see her after a stay in the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, or as I call it, the ChanPal SuRecon Center

>looks like, because she isn't in the original trilogy, you killed her

youtube.com/watch?v=qrPPj3e2M-M

it’s because he used her life force to fuel his anger and save him

She farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

OOBAH

Attached: 89851489-CC63-4BC3-A62D-6EB803FFF657.jpg (880x960, 74K)

nah hes just bullshitting to make vader feel even worse than he does now. gotta keep him in line with his punkass

At some point Vader had to have realized Sheev was feeding him a line of bullshit when he said that. Why didn't he do nothing?

LOL!

It seems in your anger sneed killed her

Reminder that Sheev will be revealed as Rey's daddy

never underestimate Anakin's ability for the antonym of perception

This. Anakin blindly clings to whoever pays him attention and tells him he's good.

I'd pour buckets of sand in his suit if I were the emperor

Attached: 1550912352812.gif (511x512, 105K)

why not salt?
you're pure laughing evil after all

>doesn't know

oh, ha, of course, I'd forgotten that bloody line, like a lot of prequel nonsense scenes

Legends canon said the suit was deliberately made to feel like shit and Vader had a new one designed but discovered the risk of him dying during the transfer was too great.

>Legends canon said the suit was deliberately made to feel like shit
I'm still not sure if that was a clever take or a stupid one.

She was killed, by younglings

Attached: palpy.jpg (300x395, 12K)

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It's true.

Clever I think because it accomplishes 2 things. Sith feed of negative emotion, to having Vader be constantly in pain and anger in his suit, makes him more powerful. The other thing it does is show how much of a dick Sheev is.

truly one of the worst scenes that has ever been committed to film

but think of the memes!
eddievader.ytmnd.com/

imagine if this was your boss

its to keep vader subservient. like beating a dog constantly to make sure hes submitting. also because it makes sheev smile

Bidding his time. He needed the high ground first.

If you don't have a stick up your ass it's a truly heartbreaking scene.

I don't see why he would want to keep Vader weaker, though. In RotS he expresses excitement at the potential of Vader.
>Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us.
Even if you buy into the idea that getting his limbs hacked off crippled his power with the Force (which I've never liked; it makes a lot more sense if it were from psychological self-crippling) it doesn't make much sense to me that he would further limit Vader on purpose.

That theory has merit actually user.
>Sheev memes being able to save people from certain death
>Anaking gets 3rd degree burns on like 90% of his body, all limbs gone, who the fuck would've survived that
>Palpatine steals Padme's life force and transfers it to Vader
>She clings long enough to give birth
>She dies with no reason stated, even the medical droid is fucking confused about this bullshittery
>Sidious tells Vader he "killed Padme" which in a manner of speech isn't totally wrong
>Sidious fucking smiles in the background while Vader trashes the room with the shit eating grin that's totally "heh, tricked you, you thought I'd teach you how to save your waifu but you killed her to survive yourself"

Thought it'd have been better to demonstrate Vader's anguish by having the scene play out the same where all the medical stuff starts to be crushed from his rage, but instead of screaming that awful NOOOOO I thought he should have tried to take it out on Sheev by trying to force choke him and Sheev effortlessly dismisses it to establish dominance and Vader's hopelessness of escaping it.

What else was he supposed to do? Remain quiet?
His whole life is over, he betrayed his order and his friends, murdered children, helped a literal psychopath take over the galaxy just to save Padme.
And in the end she dies anyway. All for fucking nothing.

But I somewhat agree, him starting to weep and then giving in to anger and going bananas would've been a better touch.

Yeah okay buddy, still doesn't explain the hilariously awkward NEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he lets out.

He was already on the lookout for a new apprentice as soon as he found out the result of the fight on Mustafar. He kept Vader around as the equivalent of an attack dog to take down the remaining Jedi and any other enemies.
Notice as soon as it is revealed that Luke exists, the Emperor immediately begins to plotting to replace Vader because he's exactly what he's been waiting for.

>He was already on the lookout for a new apprentice as soon as he found out the result of the fight on Mustafar.
Sure, but even as is Vader was pretty fucking powerful with the Force no matter how much or why he lost his potential. A better apprentice was unlikely. It's not as if he knew Luke Skywalker would waltz in ahead of time, it's something he started planning once he knew of his existence.

I just think it would make sense for him to blame Sheev and more in character to lash out in anger. A bait-and-switch where Vader starts to get out of hand, maybe attempts a choke on Sheev who simply just counters by pushing him back onto the table and holding him there telling him how it is.
I think it would've been a good moment to really show the power Sheev had over Vader explicitly.

Vader still being powerful is why he kept him around so long. It was the best he had at the time. His whole intention was for Vader to one day take over as the greatest Sith ever and that was immediately snuffed at Mustafar. He kept Vader around out of convenience after that.

I believe it, just was jumbled through Lucas's dialogue

or sheev was just bullshitting anonkin to join the darkside with grand tales of saving people from death. you know, like he was seduced almost. hmmmm where have i ever heard that one before

She ded

> His whole intention was for Vader to one day take over as the greatest Sith ever

I highly doubt sheev was ever going to let vader take over. In fact the mustafar duel played into his hands because vader probably would have been powerful enough to overthrow him.

>I highly doubt sheev was ever going to let vader take over.
Of course not, that's the theory behind the Rule of Two. Sheev wouldn't have let a non-maimed Vader take over without a fight. Sheev was a power-hungry bastard who would have held onto power with everything he had but even he knew he'd need a successor and that successor as per the Rule of Two would need to be someone powerful enough in the dark side to overthrow him.

The prequels as a whole have to be the most fumbled execution in existence.

Reminder that Sheev did nothing wrong.

Attached: palp did nothing wrong.jpg (960x1180, 943K)

>His whole intention was for Vader to one day take over as the greatest Sith ever and that was immediately snuffed at Mustafar.
>I highly doubt sheev was ever going to let vader take over.

This is the perverse way the sith reproduce themselves and continue their order when the jedi had been relentlessly exterminating them. They obey ONLY strength- so much that they are willing to recruit apprentices who are taught explicitly to kill their masters and replace them. If you are strong enough and bold enough you best not miss.

The Last Jedi is a good movie because it challenges viewers by subverting expectations and the only people bashing it are misogynistic alt-right "incels". TLJ questions viewers' assumptions and expectations about gender identity and its relation to trust, and its bad reception is evidence of the toxic masculinity omnipresent in western society, and highly indicative of how the Star Wars fanbase is full of immature manchildren who are too afraid of strong women to be able to accept female leads in a dumb movie. Thankfully Disney is taking the series in a new direction which appeals to a new, younger, and more progressive audience. While some people do claim that they did not like the plot, that simply means that they did not like intelligent writing that subverts expectations, questions norms, and deconstructs the narrative structure of the series. They are the sort of people who enjoy mindless CG-filled action flicks like Transformers, Resident Evil, and Warcraft, and while it might be unfair to call their opinions irrelevant, it would not be an exaggeration to say that giving them attention would be the equivalent of allowing an uneducated swine farmer to opine on and critique fine art.

well, the sequel trilogy is equally as bad.

Thanks to Lucas actually having her die in the film when Leia's dialogue implied she lived for a few years in the OT, Sheev was right from a certain point of view.

>(you)

Attached: Funnyunironicmemereplypic.jpg (643x820, 75K)

This copypasta wasn't even funny the first time