I don't get it

What happened here? What was that supposed to mean? Since when do the whites do this satanic shit instead of mindlessly walking and killing??

Attached: cher4.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbo.com/ways-to-get
youtu.be/FjPMSfqZNe4
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=mHYp0TVtSOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NgZFBy0zF50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since when are they capable of complex thought? Aren't they supposed to essentially be zombies?

since the first episode of the fucking show dude where have you been

Attached: 46ca6f30ecf34a3f959396b64e9e90e8.jpg (748x500, 42K)

Did you know there are already MANY GoT threads in the catalog? if you have a question, those threads have many fans already in them. No need to create your own thread for some one off question. Happy to help, just please delete this spam on your way back to your containment threads.

You retarded or is this some sort of act?

prove it

Since the first fucking episode of the first fucking season, and then a few times after that.

The white Walkers make this symbol out of wildlings in the first fucking scene of the show
it just came out, leave the board for a little if you don’t like GOT threads and stop whining in every thread

It's the Targaryen sigil, the White Walkers are warning the humans about partnering with Dany

"Winter Is Coming" is the first episode of the first season of Game of Thrones. It is the first episode of the series overall. It premiered on April 17, 2011. It was written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and directed by Tim Van Patten.

Summary-

Beyond the Wall

Three rangers of the Night's Watch: Ser Waymar Royce, Will, and Gared depart from the Wall to investigate reports of wildlings in the Haunted Forest which lies to the north, Beyond the Wall. Will, the best scout in the group, discovers a number of wildling corpses dismembered and arranged in a strange, ritualistic fashion on the ground. He also finds a dead wildling girl pinned to a tree.

Attached: 6enxcou07k6z.jpg (439x486, 35K)

But why not just ask this question in an existing thread? Why is "it just came out" an excuse for generating a new thread when the others haven't hit the bump limit?

>'we have to kill all the whites with their swastika-esque symbolism'
How did the Jews get away with this?

oh, good theory
is this a plot twist? are they only after her and her dangerous dragons and the way to save humanity is for her to sacrifice herslef?

Hmmm

Attached: B9CD2F1A-F643-4349-AE44-C77AA619827B.png (400x480, 142K)

damn this dude got btfo

Since episode 1.
It's always been apparent the white walkers aren't mindless.

The existing threads are overloaded.
/got/ General was getting about 20 posts a minute, it’s not like the threads are dying discussion is happening in each one
Easy solution for you is to just leave the board for the next day since it bothers you

There's like 20 threads besides GoT general. Easier solution is for you to post in one of the many many many existing threads.

Cool input, too bad nobody cares about what you think

So you have no reason not to post in existing threads (other than the general), you just want to spam?

literally the 1st episode you fucking unironic retard . I know you were trying to be funny but youre actually a fucking low IQ retard, go play in traffic

Attached: GoT E1S1.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Easy there

Attached: 11.jpg (780x438, 31K)

Who was the boy?

>why are people making different threads for different topics
Jesus Christ do you have nothing better to do than whine about threads

Seven hells

Ned Umber

>Speedwatching this hard
Holy fuck

Attached: BFD07C30-E2EA-49B3-8686-89CDD48B32A8.jpg (1008x1008, 163K)

That was Craster, and on the floors never on walls

They aren't different topics. They're the same 55 minute episode of the same tv show. A different thread about every single scene is not "different topics," it's spam.

>The Night King: Oh shit, I need to warn the humans to the south about how dangerous Dany and her dragons are, but how can I show this?
>Wight: Should we send them a letter or something?
>Night King: No, that wouldn't work
>Night King: OH! I have a good idea
>*cuts a bunch of corpses up and makes them into a creepy symbol*

totally this. I particularly like the retarded greyjoys going "lol if we go to our island they cant come.

bitch theyll just build boats

dick dickon

George R R Martin is Mormon tho

He was the kid at the beginning of the episode asking Sansa for horses and wagons to transport his people quickly to Winterfell.

But the white-walkers got to them....

Wrong direction. That's the blackfyre one

Smallest Jon Umber

Kys

There's no evidence they can read or speak

The perfect cover.

And yet never any episode threads for Agents of SHIELD, which is infinitely more kino.

Wights are the mindless blue eyed zombies they raise from the people they kill. The White Walkers are fully thinking, reasoning beings. They’re just undead ice dudes

kys pleb

So many one of those instead of "hey there isn't a thread about this single screenshot yet let me make a new thread."

Anyway, pretty sure there's lots of Marvel bros and Game of Thrones gals over on Reddit

He's atheist wtf

It also set on fire

We've seen this symbol three different times I think.
this instance, a tree and some rocks and a pile of dismembered corpses when the nightswatch went north.
pretty sure it's supposed to be a stylised sun

His name is actually Ned

It was just reverse psychology into spoonfeeding

How did they cross the wall on season one?

last digit of my post

Bran is niht king CONFIRMED no meme

looks like someone linked the images

>That was Craster
No it wasn't, are you retarded?

Based 0 poster.

Kek
Last digit of my post

thanks, I don't actually watch this show I just post about not liking it

Can someone please spoonfeed me a stream

Yes please be patient

Go to Reddit unironically

They didn't, that's the point of the wall.

hbo.com/ways-to-get

Attached: 3B118A80-B496-42E6-ADDD-E083FA774269.jpg (576x758, 48K)

>the whites

kek

>and on the floors never on walls

Attached: 1529347445909.jpg (602x709, 94K)

We never saw a white do any of that. You can't prove it conclusively

>ned puts the born baby over the wall
>baby turns into night king
>John snow is a bastard after all

Craster was leaving babies out for the walkers to take, not single-handedly slaughtering villages and laying out the bodies you fucking mongoloid. Holy shit, please go to reddit and stay there with the other morons

>never on walls
Look at the wall markings in the cave on dragonstone

Dany will break the wheel!

Now THAT would be a based plot twist

No evidence it was them
He didn't kill them, they did, he just organized the bodies

craster never journeyed that far north nor would he go through the trouble of doing all this bullshit, stop being a retarded faggot. the shows has endlessly told us it was the white walkers and they've given us no reason not to believe it, especially with the most recent episode.

youtu.be/FjPMSfqZNe4

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. THE 20 GOOD MEN MEME STARTED HERE NOT WITH RAMSEY HOLY SHIT MY MIND IS BLOWN!

1:30

>night king: oh shit I can't read or write, the only way I can communicate my point is by creating some creepy corpse art and butchering children.

>craster never journeyed
[Evidence needed]

the burden of proof is on you. the show characters themselves think the whitewalkers are doing it, plus craster is fucking dead and the body art is still showing up. YOU prove craster is doing it.

check. fucking. mate.

They didn't, and the magic doesn't apply to things people bring across themselves

>D&D finally went back and watched the first season to remind them what the show was about

>Since when do the whites do this satanic shit instead of mindlessly walking and killing??
Since Episode 1

>craster is fucking dead
He's undead now, retard, like firesword guy

>Since when do the whites do this satanic shit instead of mindlessly walking and killing?
>whites

Since the middle ages man. Weren't they teach you this thing at school?

its bran's shenanigan eyes

it's a representation of the wormhole the aliens used to get to Earth, which is where Game of Thrones is set, thousands of years after the apocalypse.

>wasting all of that delicious piss when she could be peeing in my mouth instead

>watching this old ass clip
>Show looks dark and grim
>new recent seasons are all well lit with actors looking perfect as fuck when people back then rarely looked so clean and well groomed

They really did fuck this show to the ground

Actually i just realised what it is
>White walkers
>drawing a sun
>not just a sun
>sonnenrad

It's all a commentary on how evil white people are!

Attached: black sun.png (500x500, 39K)

>Implying they won't walk across the ocean floor pirates of the Caribbean style
>Or a giant magic ice bridge

dany de vito

Literally the fucking prologue, which was the first scene of the first episode.

>night king is trying to send a message

what message? it's just a emblem of of the children of the forest. dont they already know they wiped em out?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: o fug.png (2228x1578, 2.5M)

i thought the water fucked them up which was why they couldnt swim around the wall

Ha, I'm gonna bump the older threads cause y'all made too many Shazam threads.

Revenge is like winter... it's here!

based caesar took over rome with 20 good men

there are two factions of the others and those are their sigils
the series will end with humans making another pact with the ones that didn't destroy the wall with rules that will be forgotten and they sacrifice something

I'm confused. Does this mean they don't get the carts?

Since the literal first episode.

Attached: Capture.png (1236x640, 1.5M)

For fucking real, man. I tried rewatching from the beginning to get ready for the latest season (only watched the first two seasons because i didn't have a lot of time anyways).

It's fucking night and day. The writing, the pacing, the way scenes are directed. It used to unironically be god-tier television. Now it's just big budget fanfiction.

>Since when
lol

post proof.

It's much deeper than anyone is discussing

Attached: pattern.jpg (2550x1650, 659K)

>Desire to know more intensifies

Swirl is clearly the sun.

The hoop is more intriguing.

We already know the lore behind the Wights, the Children of the Forrest were at war with the First Men and did some magic shit to change one of them into a Wight so he would wipe them out, only they fucked it up and the Night King is basically fucking armageddon.

Season 1 episode 1 opened this way.
The finale will end this way.
Everything comes full circle eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Attached: cycles.gif (500x265, 828K)

the evil blue people from the north worship the spiral, the murderous seven kingdoms merchant-pimps worship the 6+1 pointed star

Endingsbeginnings

Attached: sync.jpg (800x449, 75K)

The way I see it, the Children of the Forrest are all seemingly female, and the Whites of consequence are all seemingly male (made from First Man). So maybe the COF are the WW’s ladies. The COF look like undead weirdos, except they have green eyes, and they could in theory have arranged the bodies in the split circle, to message back to the Whites.

Attached: 2FCA73E9-AE15-42C3-BD86-5B9B01F92D79.jpg (650x364, 41K)

swastikas and phi signs

Random theory time, the hoop is lightbringer being plunged through a heart? IDFK but it's one of the still appealing things in the show

Jon Snow is the god of fire
Nightking is the god of ice

He only awoke again once Jon Snow was born aka Azor was re-incarnated

Born in salt and brimstone, born of the dragon
The fire will meet the ice and it will be a song

Attached: 1505667426661.png (901x668, 50K)

>much deeper
>implying DnD will ever provide any info on what the fuck these pointless symbols mean
It's just esoteric nonsense. The white walkers are basically Nazi larpers.

White Walkers pre-date Blackfyres

But not necessarily the Night King

Not a lot of walls in the forest dipshit

coolest shit would be zombies building a bodywall to get across and it takes months cause big parts keep getting washed away but they keep slowly creeping forward and you've ran out of arrows weeks ago

^thank you for your contribution user

It's always stared you in the face.
death or birth?
Much deeper thus why its becoming a more present symbol/meme as of late

Attached: milky_way.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

It’s literally the Targaryen symbol

Attached: image.jpg (540x810, 161K)

Just sail to Essos lol

It's a reference to Soundgarden

>It's always stared you in the face.

Attached: knot-3-2-drawn.jpg (600x482, 88K)

so the white walkers are NeoNazis now?

Go on...

Attached: never_understood_the_signs.png (3477x2025, 1.66M)

Reminder this symbol is a reference to the ancient sky
youtube.com/watch?v=mHYp0TVtSOo

Attached: scotted.co.il.jpg (500x500, 110K)

kek, this is the first thing I thought of when I watched the episode

Attached: 1521585793371.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Attached: tree_of_life.gif (500x281, 2.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=NgZFBy0zF50

Attached: tears_of_blood.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Calm down bro it's been like a decade since that aired and some of us didn't binge watch the whole thing before the last season.

> The white Walkers make this symbol out of wildlings in the first fucking scene of the show

What -- you don't remember an obscure specific detail from 8 years, 68 episodes and 70 odd hours of screen time ago? You idiots. Ha ha ha ha!

Attached: aa.jpg (480x600, 68K)

Totally not a bad idea to get war survivors on an island of people who do not sow. During winter.

>this retard is baiting and merely pretending tk be retarded
basa shitpost bumper

That's not the blackfyre one you spergs

I hope they've got a good story for why the others suddenly attack other than just for the lulz

>REEEEEEEEE

Attached: Ned-Umber-Whit.octet-stream.png (640x383, 263K)

>jew and jew are going to make this about white supremacy

Imagine being this fucking stupid normie

Fuck off

He is genetically (((atheist)))