Game of thrones fucking dialogue

>Hello old friend, it's been a while

>You never used to call me "friend", times have sure changed

>My goodness you've grown

>So have you... grown more beautiful that is

>Isn't that what we all want? To grow?

>Growing strong... those were the Tyrell words, when they were still a house, that is.

Attached: unbennant 2.jpg (1291x737, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSY7XH_WW8U
youtu.be/Mv6JSQcww-E
youtu.be/SL8jJfKSk6U
youtu.be/pozI5n6A_Io
youtu.be/xgrf4JwiGvU?t=445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I felt unironically as if I had been watching a soap opera. Just bad writing, parodic, almost.

Why are all characters so unnecessarily smug? This shit started like three seasons ago but now is almost unbearable

>It's cold up here for a southern girl

>So keep your queen warm

Attached: fuck.png (556x527, 463K)

I feel like this is specially a problem with Maisie's acting.

I knew it was going to be a bad episode when they cut the reaction from that little boy symbolizing the common people to a full close-up shot of her smug face being smug for no discernible reason.

>Unsullied march
>Maisie looks smug

>Dragons fly over
>Peasants scared, Maise even more smug

>Jon rides by
>Maise predominantly smug while trying to act shocked

>Meets Jon
>Fully smug again

Emilia has this problem but her acting has been shit for ages, Maisie started getting bad since the previous season, and if this episode was any indication for what's to come, everything will be bigger and shittier than ever. It was like all the bad things about this show turned up to 11.

TWD tier

>Maise's jaw curls upward so much she dislocates it and flawlessly puts it back to thunderous applause

First dialogue

>You should consider yourself lucky. At least your balls won't freeze off.

>You take great offense at dwarf jokes, but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?

>Because I have balls, and you don't.

If an user had posted this before the episode aired, claiming these would be the first lines of dialogue, would you have believed him?

This is God tier writing aaahh yessss sir

I'd believe it. D&D tend to go for "clever" dick/sex/shit jokes.

Yes.

Attached: s06e01.png (1280x738, 1.29M)

This is a great thread user, or it would be if it wasn't a shit thread.
You're right though it's pretty bad.

dear oh dear

It usually is pretty funny whenever they mock the eunuch.

Is that the actual dialogue? No fucking way

>we want the Oblivion fanbase

It might as well be at this point.

>mfw when faggots still haven't realized that GoT is a modern soap opera
jesus christ..

Attached: 4554555.jpg (540x720, 178K)

top kek

>You're a big guy
>For you

You can't make this shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you heard of Rhaegar Targaryen? He escaped with Lyanna Stark, your aunt, who is actually your mother, and who in turn told your father Ned Stark (remember him?) who is actually your uncle to keep you hidden so that Robert Baratheon (from the first episodes), who killed Rhaegar Targaryen (the mad king's son) wouldn't kill you as well. That is to say, Jon, you are the rightful king!

Attached: have you heard of the high elves.jpg (690x484, 19K)

Attached: 1555298148183.png (2000x2000, 2.92M)

>Do you know how the orcs first came into being?

Attached: faab2b6076e1cf460bdce6960bb8cfa1.jpg (1600x1203, 223K)

Isn't that the anakin and padme line?

Very good user! Here's your treat!

Attached: 46badf8e-cafc-40d3-a58b-e1870c5b2680._SL300__.png.jpg (300x300, 11K)

faggot LOL

Emilia's fucking shit eyebrows are going full bore into hyperannoying this season. Great send off.

>this is what became of Tyrion's character
I want to go back

go torrent some bleach and drink it

Isn't that from attack of the clones

I hate what they've done to every character. Tyrion used to be this fascinating person and now they've turned him in to an imbecile who makes crude jokes and is outsmarted by fucking Sansa of all people.

Jaime is a feckless coward that turned his back on everything book-Jaime stood for. Jon is an indecisive toady that can't decide who or what he's loyal to. Arya is a repulsive little gremlin that tries to be two completely different characters at the same time and just winds up being obnoxiously pretentious. Brann thinks he's a fucking Jedi Master or something, utterly ridiculous. Sansa, Sansa is basically Cersei 2.0 and the irony is the show doesn't even realize they've written her that way.

>Everyone is surly and talks like Batman except the one kid who fell and hit his head and thinks he's a tree or a bird or some shit.
They've literally killed-off everyone that was hard for them to write. All that's left are the "fun" characters that they think they can handle and which they actually enjoy writing for. I can understand why they think the shit dialogue in some of the scenes was amazing work, but how they don't see that they've turned Varys into literally the show's narrator is beyond me. The poor guy has two modes, bust balls with Tyrion or go around turning 4th walls into doors like he's goddamn KoolAid Man.

At least they finally reworked that shitty opening. Everyone hated that S1-S7 shit and thought it was the worst opening of any show. We almost got away with an entire series run with having that award-winning piece of shit stand the whole time as some kind of goddamn monument to consistency and elegance. Thank the gods they thought better.

Attached: tits-and-dragons-title.jpg (700x350, 78K)

This isn't that bad, just friends bantering with each other.
This on the other hand is insufferable

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos

Attached: mfw.gif (245x245, 908K)

Wait, did Sansa say that? Kek, what a bitch.

>Brann thinks he's a fucking Jedi Master or something
top kek

It almost seemed intentional because her mannerisms mirrored Cersei to a t.

The problem is it's season 8 and they're wasting scenes with high school tier comedy

Whats odd is that Sansa, someone who's been as stupid as they come and literally just a fuckhole, suddenly is super smart? Come the fuck on.

Ok, that's true.

>I murdered ur family lol
How do you react?

Attached: disgust-incest-daenerys.jpg (1440x962, 145K)

>she's the smartest person i ever met
wtf? she's an absolute retard

I think it's because they mistakenly believe Cersei is smart, or skilled at political intrigue. In the books she wasn't. She was cunning, but predictable and extremely clumsy in her attempts at subterfuge. But D&D, who don't understand that Cersei is basically a chump who thinks she's a player, seem to believe she's the gold standard for what a player should act like. And they've modeled the "upgraded" Sansa after her. Sansa as they have written her would die horribly if handled by GRRM, because she's Cersei without Cersei's wealth or connections to prevent her from suffering from the disasters she creates.

I hope they're leading up to Daenerys to be a new mad king. She's defending him in the next episode (so it seems) when she's already said she won't be like him. So which one is it?

arya hasnt met that many people

That scene fucking sucked, probably the worst in the episode. Not at all how that reunion should have gone.

>Tyrion used to be this fascinating person and now they've turned him in to an imbecile who makes crude jokes

There is a quote from GRRM saying that he sometimes has to think about weeks in order to come up with a good Tyrion joke. Unfortunately it seems the writers don't have that much time.

>and is outsmarted by fucking Sansa of all people

This is interesting, because in a properly-written show we could have seen Sansa actually grow as a schemer and thinkger, like it was teased at the end of season 4, only it amounted to nothing because the writing staff didn't have the source material from GRRM to use as a backbone and everything had to be either rushed or thrown out the window in favor of simpler plotlines that will get from point A to point B. The irony in this is that they've clearly been sort of rushing to the ending, to the final battle with the others/white walkers, and they've done such a bad job that the pace seems glacial, because all they can manage is getting two characters in a room quipping badly at each other mostly about things that happened in the past. Empty dialogue that doesn't develop the characters or move the plot forward, just plain empty fanservice reminiscing about when the show was good.

And good god I fucking hate Arya's smug fucking mug.

Every scene every dialogue was the most 1st level, pedestrian, derivative, predictable, cliched shit
>characters meet for the first time in a while, edgy comments then suddenly crack up and hug

It is a soap opera

why do I feel like this is some fourth dimensional chess in an attempt to bait someone into actually watching a soap opera

This is so fucking true
>my god you've changed
>i remember seeing you when this thing happened
>oh yes, that thing was bad
>now we are here, we are fighting together
>yes

you jest but wasn't this the scene where they're strolling around whichever dusty shithole that was, turn to look at Daenerys' burning ships and make the remark "welp audience, I guess we wont be going to Westeros this season after all". Personally, as a narrator I find Varys serves a dignified purpose. Tyrion on the other hand. He literally exists just so women can saunter over and use him as a prop to declare to the audience how far beyond clever and witty they are, since you've been primed to perceive Tyrion as the "clever one"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

THIS IS LITERALLY FROM STAR WARS EPISODE 2: ATTACK OF THE CLONES IF YOUR SHOW SHARES DIALOGUE WITH THAT MOVIE YOU GOT PROBLEMS!

Attached: 1551316006769.jpg (458x500, 24K)

>she's the smartest person i ever met

They say that good writing shows, doesn't tell. If they tried to show Sansa as smart, they've done a horrible job, so they had to tell, which is possibly THE most obvious sign of bad writing.

remember when ygritte existed and actually had quality gf-banter with jon snow

No he's right, Game of Thrones is a soap, it just has violence and a high budget so people can't tell. It's on the same level as All My Children.

I don't think it is because they have made Sansa smart, it is that they have dumbed down everyone else.

What is your iq?

>Jon and Arya meet again
>they didn't immediately start fucking each other

youtube.com/watch?v=gSY7XH_WW8U

D&D never grasped the subtlety of politics in GoT. Even in season 1 they had to make it super obvious to everybody that Varys and Littlefinger were scheming and plotting by making these ridiculous pissing contest conversations between them where they slyly wink and allude to the various plots they are making for the benefit of the audience. You never got any of that in the books. In fact your perception of those two is heavily colored by Ned Stark since he's the point of view you mostly get both of those characters from in book 1, so you see them as minor, unimportant people who are obviously not trustworthy but irrelevant since they're not important lords. Then you find out how wrong you were.

10/10

GoT ghost writers... you guys posting on Yea Forums now?

Lol when they cut to Maisie I literally said out loud to my friend who doesn't really watch "Look at that smug fucking face"

THIS

I bet they have these dialogue formulae posted on a whiteboard in the writers' office somewhere. So if they don't know what to write when two characters are together they can just use the formula and plug in the appropriate names / references.

>but how they don't see that they've turned Varys into literally the show's narrator is beyond me. The poor guy has two modes, bust balls with Tyrion or go around turning 4th walls into doors like he's goddamn KoolAid Man

Dialogue like

>Power is a curious thing, my lord… Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall. And, a very small man can cast a very large shadow

Or scenes like this:

youtu.be/Mv6JSQcww-E

Are beyond the scope of the writers of this show. God how I miss when it was an adaptation of the books and not fanfiction.

They don't know how to write smart people or smart dialogue, it's that simple. Sansa is what they think a smart character is like, but really all they've done is make everybody around her incredibly stupid and given her a modicum of sense then made her insufferably arrogant about it.

Doesn't she smug it up because she's supposed to be this trained badass assassin chick now. She is obviously directed to be like this now

Season 1 jokes
>Well he's a big man! He has giant's blood in him or I'm the queen.

Season 8 jokes
>Oi look at the size of that cock! I've never seen such a big cock! I wanna touch that giant cock!

Attached: 19-04-14_21.07.19 Untidy.jpg (1204x939, 267K)

>[sneaks up behind you]
>[shows you, doesnt tell you]
checkmate, misogynist

Attached: nothin-personal-kid.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

when Jon and Sam were in the crypt there was a moment of silence, it really felt like a soap opera
the show has really suffered since departing from the books

Did Olenna die, I've completely forgotten what happened to her character

8 years later and he's still making that stupid face when he acts. Bravo, D&D.

Attached: STUPID FAVCE.png (881x814, 543K)

seven hells

she died last season. they skipped over the tyrell's getting fucked and went straight to her being beaten and drinking poison.

Also before "shocking" deaths, the character has to have a scene showing development, emotion, or a heart-to-heart talk. Like Barristan, Doran, Myrcella, Roose Bolton, Hizdahr zo Loraq, etc.

yeah the script killed her last season

What qualifies as a "Soap Opera" ?

She basically acts like a cheesy action hero from the 80s. Somebody that swaggers around because they're invincible and they know it, and want everybody else to know it. There's two possible Arya Starks: the Arya of House Stark, the fierce wolf girl, and the Faceless Man with no name. Neither one would act like a preening dickhead.

>OMG guys I have the craziest idea... no no listen LISTEN please... ok ok so Arya right... she haven't seen Gendry and the hound for a while... we should like totally have them all together.. like imagine Arya just sneaking up on the hound and him being all shocked but Gendry is also there... fucking epic man....

Attached: why-do-you-always-have-the-gormless-look-on-your-face.jpg (570x1280, 121K)

Attached: NANI.jpg (1200x1781, 298K)

If you don't have sex then you have a problem with the new episode

Also make sure that you all remember that Varys has NO BALLS. He is a EUNUCH. It's so important that you never forget that.

Can you keep this cringe in the Captain Fungletoes threads?

WHAT!?!?! don't you remember when Sansa figured it all out and outsmarted that male, Littlefinger????

GURLPOWA!

This one got me.

Should people with bad eyesight be working the forges?

Attached: 1537287629209.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Yea that's what it is. I couldn't put my finger on why I hated everyone so much. Arya and Daenerys have been unbearably smug for awhile. Now Sansa is starting up.

It's not a soap, it's just pretend-age television. We had a golden age of tv with good production values and writing that made tv respectable (wire, sopranos, deadwood, mad men). After that, they started making tv with the same production value but shitty writing, but normies couldnt tell and still thought they were watching something good and not network garbage (walking dead, game of thrones, breaking bad after season 1, house of cards, everything on netflix, etc)
Even now the CEO of HBO quit and is being replaced by someone who wants a more quantity over quality model for HBO, just like netflix.
The deadwood movie will mark the absolute end and swan song of golden age tv, RIP 1999 (start of sopranos)-2019

Did Tyrion really get 'outsmarted' though

She's a bad actress or the script calls for her acting that way which is bad directing. Faceless men aren't supposed to be smug, her demeanor is just annoying, not badass.

Hey remember when the Sand Snakes killed the lawful Prince of Dorne and then instead of being executed by the first Dornish lord to steal a march to Sunspear so they could claim Doran's crown for avenging him nothing at all happened and then they pretended Dorne doesn't exist?

no idea what you're talking about, her acting is perfection

Attached: 1518033774389.webm (514x394, 728K)

It's because the dialogue used o be ripped from the books. Now the show is ahead of the books, and so we see D&D's writing skills.

Thank god I wasn't the only one who felt this. The dialogue throughout the entire episode was unnatural.

>Brann thinks he's a fucking Jedi Master or something, utterly ridiculous.
Made me audibly kek actually.

Attached: 1467208841087.jpg (1152x864, 115K)

Whatever you wanna call it, he suddenly against all reason, previous motivations, and personal feelings, decided to trust his sister to do the right thing. Yes, Tyrion "I want to rape and kill my sister" Lannister, suddenly decided she wasn't so bad and wouldn't betray them if for no other reason than because it was habit. Yet Sansa managed to see through this. Sansa, who has known Cersei for maybe a year, tops, had more insight into her behavior than Tyrion, who has known her his entire life.

have the uncropped?

I swear to god if they bring in Pod just to reveal what he did to those whores

I remember in earlier seasons they used to actually do smart people right like littlefinger and tyrion. what happened

"I'm just a stupid girl with stupid dreams who never learns"

mfw smartest character

Attached: crippled retard.jpg (551x589, 36K)

It's because the dialogue used to be ripped from the books. Now the show is ahead of the books, and so we see D&D's writing skills.

Both Ygritte and Dany said to John that they could stay in a place for a thousand years right? Ygritte in the cave and Dany by the waterfall

no sorry user, but if you could find it, I'd be very happy

Sansa has figured out Cersei is full of shit yet Tyrion hasn't considered that she might have been bluffing. They made him dumb so Sansa can seem like a genius

da fuck is up with her upper lip?

They ran out of stuff from the books. Almost every good line was copied verbatim or paraphrased from the books.

you guys just say it's bad because normies like it

even if the latter half of the show is worse than the first it's still better than 99% of television

Everyone I know is raving about how good this episode was. It feels like the emperor's new clothes.

>She's a bad actress or the script calls for her acting that way
It could be both as well. She wasn't always like this, which is why I lean more towards it being a directing choice, because ever since the faceless men shit she has been smug like this

The dialogue has just fallen off completely at this point. It's just so fucking amateur.

TORRENT WHEN

Faceless Men can be smug if the face they're wearing calls for it. The Faceless Man at Harrenhal was fairly smug, but he was supposed to be a Braavosi sellsword, you would expect him to be smug. There's pretty much no character Arya could realistically play that would have her demeanor.

She must have had some major off-screen shit happen while on ship between Essos and Westeros since she wasnt even like that during the end of the training montage season.

Because it wasn't their writing. they were going off previously established stuff from novels

>you guys just say it's bad because normies like it
Uh, no. The writing is objectively terrible. I'm pretty retarded when it comes to writing and I usually can't tell when something is "bad," so the fact this entire episode's dialogue smelled like putrid shit to me is a bad sign.

Maximum kek

the torrent was out 15 min into the episode airing thanks to amazon web dl, you are a brainlet and should kys

The writing is so bad even normie TV critics are calling it out now. I actually read a review in the Atlantic that basically pointed out everything mentioned in this thread last week, even the widely held belief that the show fell off a quality cliff in season 5.

The writing is shit now, but D&D also have gotten super away from the characters.

Every single woman is like super smug and stronk. This is a choice by D&D.

Child actors on long runs

I think she's overacting it, even if it's a directors choice

This is the only smart point in this thread

>objectively
>art criticism is objective
retard alert

>tfw the culture and history is almost completely gone

Partly yes and partly no. If a movie/show is liked by normies it’s usually a good sign to ignore it or watch it for the memes. The only exceptions to this should be personal taste and old boomer movies like Braveheart etc

>he doesn’t know

I actually think TWD is currently better than this version of Game of Thrones.

It's astounding

Her last scene with the Hound on season 4 was kino. Rory McCann did most of the work though, to be fair, but she was good.

What I feel is happening is that her real personality is bleeding through to the acting. She doesn't sound or act like Arya Stark, she's just being smug Maisie who is happy to be in one of the most viewed series of all time and feels like hot shit. I don't know, it's all jarring in many different levels, like how when she left Braavos, Jaqen tells her something like

>Finally, a girl has become no one

Which doesn't make any sense at all with the previously established and reinforced lore because she still has her personality and own goals, and the traumatic experience of a hard life doesn't seem to have taught her any lessons in humility or lefter jaded or hardened or post-traumatic, she just looks like a little smug girl who feels like hot shit.

Attached: season 4.jpg (762x482, 58K)

everyone became a fucking quip-god who gets the last word. it was fine when it was just tyrion. basically what happened with marvel shit and tony stark.

Whether you like something or not is completely subjective. I love Game of Thrones. I loved the first few seasons because they were kino. I love it now because I'm invested in the characters and I enjoy seeing how bad it can get before the series finale.
That doesn't mean it's not objectively bad. If there was nothing objective about screenwriting, how could they teach people to write? How do people get awards for screenwriting if it's all subjective? Basically, you're fucking stupid and I'm frankly really embarrassed for you.

Attached: 1497220241248.gif (421x389, 1021K)

Yeah that's the sense I get. Arya Stark no longer exists as a character in GoT, she died a few seasons back and now we have Maisie the arrogant goblin.

In fact, looking at this picture, Arya looked and acted way more like a faceless man on season 4 than she is now.

All the female characters acting smug is supposed to be representative of how "strong" and "empowered" they are. The reason why it falls short is because they've done absolutely nothing in any previous episode to suggest either competence or mastery of their situation, let alone mastering others. So the writers are basically lazy hacks and trying to gaslight you into viewing the characters they poorly managed in a certain light, when there's no actual reason why you should.

>Dany smirks
100% of her power is from the dragons. Without them she's just some bitch.

>Sansa smirks
Literally the least competent person on the show, has done absolutely nothing of consequence and has been thrown about like a dog toy for the entire story.

>Arya smirks
She's killed... what, five people? One of them a young boy? She's had about ten seconds of actual martial training but you're supposed to buy she's a ninja now. Maisie's mugging is insufferable. They should have kept her as a damaged character.

>Captain Dyke whose name I can't remember
The only redeemable female character on the show, and I'm sure we'll get a smirk and a quip from her at some point just like last season. It was satisfying seeing her go from arrogant to BTFO, but they'll find a way to ruin it.

>Would you like to ride the dragon
>What should I hold onto
>Anything you can grab
>WHOA WHOA SHOCKED
>PAN TO DANY LOOKING SMUG AS FUCK

It'd be nice if she turned it off once in a while but literally ever second she is on screen now she is smug

which why their fundamental error with Arya was in trying to make her a warrior that prances around in fine leather and with fancy weapons instead of an assassin. Is her strategy to be weird and annoying in plain sight?

She can do blank and aloof or riddling and weird or whatever they need from her.. but they want "smug badass" with delivers zingers. She delivered that line about "death isn't bad. death isn't anything" and did it completely deadpan and autistic and it was good. She could be an interesting character... philosophical and weird, but obviously troubled with major PTSD but they probably dont want her crossing over into Bran territory.

Attached: Death-created-time-to-grow-the-things-that-it-would-kill,-and-you-are-reborn.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>queue Aladdin a whole new world

>What I feel is happening is that her real personality is bleeding through to the acting. She doesn't sound or act like Arya Stark, she's just being smug Maisie who is happy to be in one of the most viewed series of all time and feels like hot shit.
that's exactly how I felt when I watched her this episode

After receiving skillful eunuch cunningulus and prime Bolton jizz her brain became ready to be possessed by Littlefinger spirit.

Sansa is the biggest stumble IMO. I want a legit fucking Queen of Daggers acting behind the scenes. The show keeps going against the "show don't tell" rule by having characters say how great Sansa is. What has she done except be a pawn to much smarter people? A fucking waste.

The rest of the characters are all garbage now. Flanderization to the fullest. Even Cersei, who I root for because she's always been an ice cold bitch, is now just "muh olyphunts". Jesus Christ.

>Hi.
>Hi.
>Sentence.
>Rebuttal.
>Quip. *smirk*
>expected audience reaction: "WOW HAHAHA THATS SO AMAZING OMG!"
Every fucking scene, dude.

And Star Wars.
Don’t forget the your mom joke in the beginning of Last Jedi

Writers and directors are going senile, aging is no fucking joke my man

This

>first line from Tyrion, first line of the season is literally a balls joke
Can't make this shit up

D&D said that they just write Arya as Maisie now, that the two have become one.

Varys can be witty but has Tyrion even said anything genuinely witty? all he does is talk about his cock.

Only good scene was at the wall, unironically.

Is smug posting going to become a thing

>If XYZ character dies we riot!

>W-Well I never like them a-anyways
I'm too much of a coward to play the game of thrones, but if I had the guts I would find a way to poison her flying rats and spark a rebellion to kick her out once the shits are dead. Maybe I'd blame the poisoning on some other house.

he's partially blind because of corneal burns from working the forge too long

Which, had the writers been competent, that would have been the episode's ENTIRE FUCKING ARC and the final scene.

Boy you don't know appears on screen.
Boy turns out to be a high lord.
Boy has a conversation with the lead actors of the series, gets a task.
Skip to last scene, boy is now undead and nailed to a wall, thus proving how dire the situation is as he shrieks while enveloped in flames. Cut to credits.

But no, let's just have Jaimie stare at Bran for 20 seconds.

Sansa's problem is bigger than just her, it's that they literally dumb the fuck out of everyone to make her have something to say. Like in the preview
>lol you guys shouldn't have trusted cersei
Yeah no shit, everybody knew this but D&D made Tyrion, Jon, everyone look like retards trusting Cersei and risking their lives for no reason when Dany said, let's roll North already.

Is bran-stare going to become bottom text?

>I knew it was going to be a bad episode when they cut the reaction from that little boy symbolizing the common people to a full close-up shot of her smug face being smug for no discernible reason.

If you watched the "Inside the Thrones" interview thing they do with the creators after every episode they said how that moment was actually a callback to the beginning of the series when Arya was a little kid excited to be watching the Baratheon army enter Winterfell - now knowing what she knows, Arya has a smug face because she's remembering the naivety of childhood when she watches the boy so excited to see the Targaryen army approach.

kek

I refuse to believe she just become a bad actress suddenly. She was fine in earlier seasons.
Someone is telling her to be smug 24/7

Attached: 1526937127812.jpg (1118x850, 188K)

>[STARES IN WHEELCHAIR]

fuck me this was bad

I mean. That's exactly what happened, though.

Art quality generally is.

I waited TWO years for that.

Two years. For a dick joke.

A dick joke.

No. There were several other inconsequential scenes before the end credits.

The first guy that leaked this. I knew he was a legit leaker of S8 simply because only Dabid would go out of their way to write that shit. Even people that write those fake fanfiction leaks never bother with dick jokes.

I used to think that this show being popular was key to its downfall (not the only reason, though). Then I started watching Sopranos, another instant hit, and I realize no, DnD are just shit.

staring at a cripple is rude. fucking jaime

She should ideally be a no-emotion feeling damaged and traumatized child-soldier.

>Arya has a smug face because she's remembering the naivety of childhood

When I remember the naivety of childhood I feel nostalgia, longing or sadness for better times. Her feeling smug when compared to a naive child just makes her character magnitudes more terrible, specially after all she's been through.

have sex you fucking autistic incel.

woman STRONK

>has Tyrion even said anything genuinely witty?
Go back and watch Season 2. Peak Tyrion. When he speaks now it's either to goof on Varys, to mumble something incoherent which will set up a female character for throwing shade and send the watch parties into fits of applause, or it's to deliver expository dialogue to the audience (like Varys does as well).

Attached: tyrion-side-eye.jpg (194x204, 10K)

I really fuckunv didn't understand why everyone was saying how smart she is?? Like since when has she been smart.

I haven't read this post in years.

I dreamt I was old

I actually hope the Night King kills all of them

A bunch of those scenes were inconsequential, yes, but what you said still happened. Devoting the entire 50 minutes to those 4 scenes would shit all over the pacing even more, given that it's the final season with less than 10 episodes even.

What they meant to say doesn't translate in anything shown. That is just bad craft, when your message doesn't come through and you have to explain it or even force it.

>Go back and watch Season 2. Peak Tyrion.
Highly recommended, did this in a bid to rewatch the entirety of GoT before s08 came out, but never made it past season 3. Tyrion was the #1 star of the show at that time and it was glorious.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out of the room

Is the episode out?

This. She should be more stoic than Bran, not smug. Not at all smug. She murdered her way through childhood with no help or guidance, but you're supposed to believe that would make her arrogant rather than distant and impenetrably defensive. The way they have her mugging now makes her just look like a goddamn psychopath.

The normal human reaction to "I've killed probably 20 people before age 18 in order to survive" shouldn't be
>*smirk*

Turn 360 degrees and walk away from the computer.

Yeah man I've just finished it like 30 minutes ago. Check your favorite torrent tracker.

Raped women are smart

Attached: 1548005390877.jpg (528x291, 73K)

Tyrion is unrecognizable nowadays. It's embarrassing. They're gonna have Sansa outsmart him all season just Cersei did because she learned so much from LF and Cersei, or whatever.

Was almost expecting a duel between Jon and Arya with the way they were comparing weapons, she would win of course.

I've always wondered this. WHY does she have stark platinum blonde hair and yet near black dark eyebrows?

>Your father refused to bend the knee so I executed him
>well at least my brother is still alive
>I executed him too

That shit was straight out of The Naked Gun

D&D discussing what to put in the the final season
>Should we hire some good writers
>no, give the writer budget to an Aladdinesque dragon ride sequence that fails to advance the plot in any meaningful way.

>Devoting the entire 50 minutes to those 4 scenes
That's not what I was asking for. I was asking for them to be shuffled correctly. The episode needed to end with that kid nailed to a wall so the audience is reminded, oh yeah, there's this big thing that's important and a huge threat and more important than fan service mugging.

Quips: The Show

They're not even good quips.

Have sex

Lose weight

Its the same thing with Cat. Cat and Sansa act like bitches to people and this means that they are serious political players. Lets not forget that Cat's 200 iq political maneuverings is what started this entire mess

Attached: 1481388479504.jpg (650x616, 133K)

Stroke sequels

Dragon seizures

Express my disgust and rage but know I have been beaten. Ideally tell her I hope I am so courageous when she deems its time for me to die, then.

That they have Sansa and Arya being hostile to her makes me doubt my fears of yass qween slay, that she might actually be held to task. The Starks are by and far the most favorite 'group', and her being vicious towards them (and likely vicious towards Tyrion and Jaime, whom tyrion is always one of the most popular characters and Jaime less so but still popular) makes it seem like she might get some actual consequences.

But I expect it'll be yas qween slay you go girl she wins happily ever after.

I don't get why cinemax got the skinemax reputation when HBO seems addicted to it.

>my goodness you've grown
>so have you...grown more beautiful that is

Bravo Lucas

remember when anyone on that show had quality banter with anyone else?
it died around the same time they came to the conclusion taht eunuch jokes were the funniest thing ever.

>big ominous scene in the last 15-minutes with as-yet unseen side characters.
I was legit expecting one or all of them to die in that scene...

It's when they crossed the line from book material to Jewish material. Cock, fart, and poop jokes from here on out, boys.

Quipping is infectious because you encounter it so often your imagination can default to it as if that's a normal thing to do. It's almost akin to 'uh' 'um' mannerisms. You have to really be conscious of avoiding quips at this rate.

I hate Dany and that little fucking loli northgirl the most. I don't mind the rest though arya clearly mimics the anime-esque "little girl whose actually a master killer" but at least she's not LITERALLY a little fucking girl in a position of power.

The dialogue definitely was a bit shit, it was never like that in earlier seasons.

I miss her so much, it hurts

Attached: jon-snow-and-ygritte-810x456.jpg (810x456, 82K)

That's actually perfect for him though, starks in general were notoriously grim. The first book makes a big deal about how they're the only house with a depressing as fuck slogan

It was like that the last couple seasons.

youtu.be/SL8jJfKSk6U

Here.

the generic plot is that people will die winterfell then they will all realize how important dany is and they'll be friends because she "earned" their trust and support or something.

>Hi I'm blonde girl, I killed your dad and brother
>Buhu
>*scampers in fat*
>HI JON UR KING NOW!

Attached: hack.jpg (494x679, 50K)

The whole series went to shit since season 4, besides good moments like the battle of the bastards there's nothing great about it. And the finale will be underwhelming crap, mark my words.

I miss season 1

Attached: viserys-daenerys-e1468427450259.png (1024x576, 702K)

kek

>watching Game of Bad Pussy past season 4

For what reason?

I don't like Martin but this fanfiction is making me appreciate him.

In my country cinemax is actually airing GoT at the same time that in HBO. For real.

Definitely a better idea to drop a tab of acid tonight than actually bother watching this shitshow.

Attached: 1554584409384.png (510x596, 467K)

same

youtu.be/pozI5n6A_Io

While the show is shit, we must point that:

>Dany smirks
>100% of her power is from the dragons. Without them she's just some bitch.
She actually managed to seduce Drogo, lead Dothrakis, get the loyalty of men (not to mention the eunuch army), trick a master Jew and eventually become a real khaleesi.

>Sansa smirks
>Literally the least competent person on the show, has done absolutely nothing of consequence and has been thrown about like a dog toy for the entire story.
She was supposed to show scheming mastery through the story, but of course, even with all that screen time, they had to fuck this up.

>Arya smirks
>had about ten seconds of actual martial training
Actually, years, and infiltrates one of the strongest strongholds in Westeros, kill one of its lords and is not noticed.

>Captain Dyke whose name I can't remember
Will probably appear in another 4-5 short scenes and die.

I hope that at least one of the girls get inpaled. Except the goblin, burn her.

That Sansa line where she says Tyrion used to be the cleverest man she knew was quite meta, and it's ridiculous cause the only reason he's not clever anymore is cause D&D can't write him that way.

6 episodes means this shit is going to be rushed as fuck see Theon arc resolved in seconds.

>Battle of the Bastards
>good

Nah. That episode was the most clear when it stopped being Game of Thrones and turned into capeshit. Ramsay should have won the battle but instead Jon Snow had to be super cool and epic and beat him up and win the battle so those fat women in the bar would clap really hard because "da good guy won yay"

You know all men will die, and only queens will rule :( From Westeros to Lesboros in a second.

If not for all the action, I swear this season is headed down to be one of the worst seasons probably. This is the season where they're gonna attempt to write all the political shit in the background to wrap up the story but everybody knows D&D suck major dick at it and it'll come off as nonsensical and forced. They're gonna make Varys or whoever look like a total dumbass like LF and then Arya smugly kills him or something.

they already basically resolved it this episode. he'll probably die at winterfell.

For a TV show was quite good man. Agree on the rest.

>scene of dragons flying and waterdalln with comic dragon face ending for 10 minutes in between

most of the problems of this show are because there's a distinct lack of development or intrigue anymore, every single plot is deus ex machina now, every single fucking one.

Expect a lot more of this shit. No more talking about doing things, or having discussions about the state of politics in the realm anymore, things just happen and get resolved instantly now.

>same Theon too scared of Ramsey to free himself while being rescued
>same Theon who jumped overboard because his uncle gave him a mean look
>is the same Theon who ice cold ghosted a boat full of elite pirates in 10 seconds with no lead-up or prior cue up scene

>Dany isn't just some bitch
>Lists all the armies and accomplishments that were basically just handed to her

Good try

Despite it being old news to even Ned Stark
Season 1

Yeah great idea, give that Mary sue asswipe another victory. Fuck show Ramsay and the pretty boy cunt who played him.

who else can't help but hatewatch the bar people's reaction to this season's GoT?

Alright /got/ards, time to apologize to Vince.
>6 episodes
>one of them was this fucking mess

Attached: pleb filter kino.jpg (960x3780, 1.55M)

>waiting 2 years for this

holy shit, and all thanks to (((them)))

>tonnes of short Jon jokes
>no fugly Arya jokes

Why not? Everyone who watches the show is thinking it. It just breaks immersion when people avoid the topic

I'm shocked he just walked in and rescued Yara like it was fucking nothing with a few dudes. Like wow, was that it?

Ramsay was still more interesting then Jon Snow

But he win the battle because, in a humorous way, he got punch where his balls used to be :D
Talk about irony, friend.

>arya will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER rape you
>maisie will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER rape you

>seduce drogo lol
Also gaining of the "loyalty" of these men all involved her dragons
>Arya is literally a over 9000 meme anime character and worthless to even discuss
>Brienne is meant to be a freak of nature and only beats the hound because he was sick

Attached: 1482110595431.jpg (640x360, 102K)

Waiting two years for garbage CGI and for some potatoface "twisted fucking psychopath" to flirt with a balding 31 year old manlet who's supposed to be a teenager

kek
So mad! Just because maise being the shit actress that she is. Maybe if she wasn't so fucking ugly it would be more tolerable.

Remember that her first kill was ANOTHER children, who she killed the same fucking day that her dad was murdered.

Is it uploaded anywhere yet?
Brettygood's stream had so much lag the site wouldn't even load.

Are they gonna have a full on sex scene with Maisie Williams and Gendry?

Not exactly Cat's fault that Robb couldn't keep his dick in his pants.
Sansa also doesn't really act like an outright bitch to anyone either I feel, she's rightfully not a tard that assumes people are good.

lol

>ywn rub your smelly penis all over creepy chan's face

Attached: 1539936170989.jpg (332x277, 27K)

torrent it

They're going to kiss at least. Which is going to be pretty fucking awkward

>2 chars meet for first time in a while, exchange emotionless edgy remarks before breaking into a hug and finally showing emotion
>QUIP
>character gets rescued and yells/punches/what took you so long rescuer before being grateful
>a whole new world magic carpet ride scene
>QUIP
>party sneaks in silence and is suddenly ambushed but it turns out it was the other half of the good guys coming in through the other way

My unwashed jizzrags are more interesting than Jon Snow.

That isn't a very good argument for why art is objectively good/bad. Yeah people receive awards for their art and people also teach artistic techniques, so what? Neither of those things prove objective artistic quality.
There are commonly agreed standards in professional art. Those standards are still subjective, even though they've been constructed by presumably renowned or experienced people and communities. It's a shared subjectivity.

ettv faggot

>ettv
>2019

Getting control of dothraki as a female, particularly the widowed wife of a khal, is basically fucking impossible but okay

It was more of her kidnapping Tyrion and letting Jamie go

And just what's wrong with it? Easy to search and I never got a virus from it.

Wait so Jaime came to Winterfell literally by himself? I thought it was implied that he was bringing loyal men with him in defiance to Cersei's orders

Jesus Christ, please no. Like if they do some gay romance shit with Arya then just let them be friends. It's like imagining Jaime kissing that giant Brienne like people seem to want. Just no.

Its not when you burn all of other leaders alive and also have dragons

>They should have kept her as a damaged character.
Easy fix for Arya. Since she leaves her training unfinished, she should be a raw assassin, not quite polished. She should initially arrive back in Westeros and hear that everyone she knows is apparently dead, at least as far as the common word goes. So she heads to Kings Landing to get her revenge. The rest of the show is her taking up a disguise(s) there, having some "oh shit" moments as she realizes she isn't quite ready to take on other peoples flesh, and getting closer and closer to Cersei's inner circle. She ends up finding out Jon, Sansa, and Brann are all good in Winterfell, and that Cersei is planning to double cross them. Maybe even add in a better twist for Cersei, that she is being manipulated by Qyburn (also make him some kind of dark wizard type that is utilizing the same power that the red god/night king/brann are all tapping into). Maybe Arya even gets fucked by him, or nearly escapes and has to ride back home to warn everyone.

It really isn't hard coming up with a better plot for her, or really any of the characters. GOT is a creative sink.

lmao why would you even bother downloading this shit?

fag

>about to get dragged away to live the rest of your life in a tent with a bunch of other widows
>say "hold on I forgot my makeup"
>set yourself on fire
>???
>acquire dragons and dothraki
Yeah she went through A LOT

Attached: 15768907656.jpg (493x430, 23K)

LMAO (unironically)

Exactly. GRRM's long con to make his writing look exponentially better is working very well.

Ah yes, these shows are doing very (((well))) for HBO

Good thing they managed to waste all that time in earlier seasons!

Does it habe biruses and shit now

Okay, and this effects me the user how?
Is it full of viruses now?
Used it as recently as last month and didn't get anything.

GRRM's only long con is to keep pretending he can still write before he dies and gives the full rights to finishing his books to D&D just to spite us all from beyond the grave.

>Well when this is all over release me from my vows so I may take my family lands and titles, and I will serve loyally as you need. I do not want my house to die.
And keep my anger contained. Not worth it and you are the only shot left at saving your house

The long con is the fact that millions of people have fallen for this substandard nihilistic shit

It's called character development, they all had been stricken by war and terrible experiences, they can't possibly be the same they were at season 1
Tyrion now spend his days drunk and lonely, Shae ruined him bad, it turned him sloppy and bitter. Plus he likes Dany and Jon is now fucking her which makes him jealous
Jaime lost his hand, with that his arrogance and now sees the world as it is
Arya became a sociopath, faceless men made her learn multiple personalities so she fakes everything now
Brann is a psychopath, he knows everything so he just sees the big picture because that's all that matters,
Sansa is just improvising being cunning after years of being a fucking moron, she learned from littlefinger so it comes naturally that she behaves like him

He did win, until the Vale showed up and saved the day. Though you can probably easily pick at that too given they were sneaked up on by a large host of mounted knights. I mean, probably not going to happen when they didn't even need their entire host to overwhelm Jon and the wildings. But then it wouldn't be so dramatic.

Yeah ok fag

imagine being this retarded

I couldn't get over how a massive pile of bodies 20 ft tall would build up just from arrows coming now. The battle seemed way to spread out for that.

>and I never got a virus from it.
How do you know? Modern malicious software doesn't necessarily make itself known. Your computer is a processing node that can be utilized for many larger networked processing applications. You might very well be part of the bot net and not even know it. Or, somebody is just waiting for you to become important enough to target.

What did he post?

Don't forget somehow slipping past his Uncle's entire fleet and 20,000 elite mercenaries.

She could have just been Drogo mare and that would be the end of her story. Or gave up after he died and tried to chill with the ex-khaleesis. Or just lived in luxury while in Qarth. Etc...
But this is pointless because you just want to bitch, don't you?

I don't think that your pleb brain understand what the story tries to portray with Drogo/Danny.
The dragons, for most of the story, don't solve her problems, they are just part of the tactic to get ahead - the wise masters are not incinerated in Astapor, they are seduced by the idea of owning a dragon and are blinded by it.
A Faceless Man is supposed to be literally the deadlier human in the whole universe of ASOFAI and by the time Arya returns that is what she is. The whole problem is not with the character powers but how they are portrayed - the directors move from this ( youtu.be/xgrf4JwiGvU?t=445 ), to trying to "show" the mystery. No one was talking shit about the Faceless then, and no one would be talking shit about Arya now if they kept the Oedipus approach.
And no one is talking about Brienne here, but since you mentioned, she is just supposed to be a woman who passes as an adequate knight.

*says naughty words*

Attached: sandor (1).jpg (383x596, 56K)

This. Everything every female character says at this point is either full SMUG or full BITCH. They’re too eager to play up muh strong, female characters, and that’s the only move they have.
I’d argue that 100% of Dany’s power comes from plot armor, and the dragons are just part of that. Any time she’s in trouble, something will fall in her lap reversing the situation completely, no matter how little sense it makes.
You’re completely right about Sansa, and they’re so desperate to portray her as a strategic genius, they have other characters just randomly point out how smart she is.

Jewgle censoring news about e t t v being compromised. Not sure if true?

they couldn't hide her double chin? i understand not wanting to fire one of the "faces" of your show after 9 years just because the child actor never took acting seriously and started clubbing and eating fish and chips off of models abs with her newfound celebrity status.

but the film crew didn't think of a way to hide the fact that this tubby piece of shit doesn't actually appear to be a lean, mean ninja machine? they just put her in furs and let her smug up the camera? what is even going on?

Attached: 19-04-14_22.27.24 Productive.jpg (551x551, 36K)

Contrary to popular belief and what you saw on the screen it was a fight of like 5,000 vs 20,000 instead of 200 vs 250

this is the kind of comment i'd expect if i were on reddit lololol

>Brann is a psychopath
kys

With the help to magic she was born with, chemicals, two elite knights, and dragons.

This post is so true it hurts

Root scan didn't find anything, so....

>character arc ends in season 4
Arya is #1 draft pick for all feminists out there, she IS one. She dresses like one, acts like one, smells like one. Getting rid of her would mean 24/7 death threats

eztv was taken over by the russian mob, ettv is fine
still should download directly from scene but going through distribution groups is okay if you're a pleb

i got u f.am

Attached: 234565432.jpg (718x566, 95K)

>And your other gun

He is already writing the last book and waiting for reactions from the show to get free feedback.

I don't think that you understand the meaning of "substandard" or "nihilistic", even if you are well acquainted with feces and the like.

Is rarbg ok?

the child that gets brutally murdered, zombified, and burnt to death a second time later in the episode

>hating bear loli
You homo bro

I get that. I just don't see how they got that many bodies piled so high to make a wall to block an assault.

yea, i understand not getting rid of her. but it seems like they've just succumbed to allowing maisie to act however she wants on camera, instead of you know, directing her to look and act the part. she's the most immersion breaking character on any show i've ever bothered watching more than a few hours of.

>He is already writing the last book and waiting for reactions from the show to get free feedback.
That'd be genius if so

The source material and especially the show is nihilistic trope filled garbage. It's interesting only on a surface level

The same reason Jon could block an 81 pound longbow with a wooden shield

He has been writing the last book since 1998 before he split it into 6 other books. Just face reality that the books are really dead and they will not be released in our lifetime. Maybe far off 1000 years from now someone will finally finish writing the last page to publish it.

Now that I think about it, that's hilarious

ah yes, plot armor

i'll never get sick of this image

Attached: oc.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

> allowing maisie to act however she wants on camera
They're substituting writing for fanservice. The fans of Arya (the ones still around after Terminator) are the same people who are probably still posting on twitter about her. If Arya pegged the nightking to death they would probably implode.

what's he gonna fucking do, fight an army on his own?

Even the dragon is laughing at her

That would have required the writers to think beyond 1 dimension. Would have actually been cool to have the Lanisters split on their loyalty.

Think about it, why would he publish Winds of Winter in 2017, before the end of the season? D&D damage is too severe, he can't salvage the show, so might as well profit from it - expect the book by the end of this year.

Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true. You still don't understand what nihilism is.

Man, I found the postmodernist. What's the difference between shared subjectivity and objectivity? Are you really telling me that the difference between the screenwriting in The Room and The Godfather is subjective because of your little buzzphrase?

Sure, someone might enjoy laughing at The Room more than they would gain any entertainment value from a movie like The Godfather, but it does not mean that their quality is subjective. The Godfather is masterful screenwriting, objectively. The Room is not. You are objectively retarded.

The Karstarks, Umbers and Manderlies should've betrayed Ramsay in the middle of the fight. Would've fulfilled the 'north remembers'. No Vale needed.

Brann probably will bring reinforcements instead of trying to kill his former employees and then will say something like. "No one cheats me twice!"

Was it rape?

You can't rape your wife.

Make it funnier at least by responding with that to a pic of Sansa's wedding night

what is this supposed to be?

I swear to god, if Arya kills the Night King, I'm buying the next flight to bongland to beat up Maisie

Attached: ZBmRpRv[1].png (1224x828, 500K)

there's like twenty mountains, just throw her ass out

it's a simple dtagong!ss

It is a dildo with a hidden obsidian arrowhead.
She will seduce the Night King and then, using her kegel training, activate the device and destroy his dick, killing him and saving Westeros.

spring loaded dagger
think the ballistic knife from blops

The fact she turned into an imperfect awkward looking little she goblin is exactly why a large portion of the die hard female audience loves her. They relate to her. They have all the other female characters for looking up to and wishing they could be them. Arya is their "that could be me" character.

Here, check out this link and download the rtkit.

www.myrootkits.com

I hope it gets re adapted one day
closer to the books

lmao upvoted bro

>turned into
>turned
literally always been that way

not gonna happen in this lifetime, even if TWOW comes out and blows the tits off everyone

I actually enjoyed this episode

Attached: sam.jpg (95x113, 3K)

lol at 7-9 seconds she did the same thing with her eyebrows when she sad "we can stay here forever" right before they kissed

I enjoyed it too
Dialogue fucking sucks for the amount of time and budget their stupid asses had

>All that wasted money on the dragon flying scene
why

He had 10 good men

its a spear for her dagger cause she trained with one for ages

>gremlin that tries to be two
facts

Faceless men/women have NO STANDARD persoanilty.
There personalty was suppose to be whoever they were disguising themselves as.

The entire Greyjoy subplot has been a fucking shitshow since the raid on the Dreadfort. They probably just freed her because everyone thought that plot point in the last season was fucking retarded and didn't want to drag out her imprisonment for multiple episodes. I'm glad they just got it over and done with.

>hundreds of ships huddled closely
>yara kept on the captain's ship
>not king's landing dungeon
>a skeleton crew sneaks on the captain's ship
>no alert
>they get her off safely
>they escape on boat? away from the hundreds of ships?
nothing makes sense anymore

Attached: 19-04-14_23.08.45 Our.jpg (1920x1017, 195K)

pushing the Jon = targaryen stuff
drogon's reaction has implications too

To be fair, Yara had her entire fleet ambushed out of nowhere by Euron last season. Fucking House Greyjoy can just remain unseen on open water if they want to I guess.

Euron's crew has all had their tongues removed

That is an absolutely fucking retarded thing to do to people who crew fucking ships