The Silence

what am i in for?

Attached: file.png (182x268, 92K)

it's comfy

it's pretty boring. visibly jewish father consistently saves his family from disaster as his childless white male alcoholic employee fucks everything up, crazy old white lady gets herself killed x2, and some mutilated religious white dude attempts but fails to kidnap his daughter.

don't think there's a single black or asian person in the entire movie which is strange, for a moment i thought it was taking place in israel, since the movie begins with a land and construction deal turning sour.

i'm liking it. it's a pretty cozy watch while i'm waitinf for my GOT rip to download

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-14-21h13m29s540.jpg (1280x738, 51K)

concept is pretty scary. I think about what could happen if the ice caps completely melt and some shit that's been frozen under there since the ice age gets released

Attached: swtg.jpg (1171x1077, 133K)

it's good, whats with the low ratings?

Why would Netflix make A Quiet Place twice?

It's pretty shit. Bat pterodactyls come out and attack people. The movie is incredibly derivative from there with birdemic means of directing and at times the cgi reaches those extents. They also solve how to beat them like halfway through the thing but don't follow up on it (he starts a woodchipper as a distraction and all the monsters jump right into the blades; this is completely ignored immediately)

yeah that was bothersome but there aren't infinite wood chippers

I turned this piece of shit off and gave it a thumbs down right at the point where these cowardly faggots toss their poor fucking dog out of the car. I don't know how it ended, but I hope they all fucking died. Useless, worthless dog killing cocksuckers. Fuck this movie.

Just watch The Domestics and call it a day user

aww, dog dying was too much for you huh? super high iq john wick fan i guess.

John Wick? I turned that piece of shit movie off right at the point where they killed the dog. Fuck John Wick. Dog killing cocksuckers.

because it didn't have a white female with a black male

birdbox had that...and it was a smash hit.

Why did they leave their house?

boring trite shit thats been done a million times over only its worse here due to shit CGI and platonic acting.

Blood Glacier?
the THAW?
Reign of Fire?
the MEG?

its your stereotypical man unleashes danger on himself by being greedy global warming fracking nature destroying meanies and the end moral is some hamfisted STOP GLOBAL WARMING B4 U THAW OUt CTHULHU horseshit.
it would most likely fail to adapt to new habitat or die immediately.
if it didnt then we would capture or kill it if it presented a threat.

something like a Megalodon being thawed out means jackshit since we regularly slaughter whales like they are nothing.
a new enemy for us is just a another chance to flex our killing muscles and once again remind the planet why INT is the best stat not STR or DEX.

there isnt a single creature out there we wont figure out how to kill even if it means putting them inside a machine that rips them apart atom by atom.

Attached: 1d194b17a893477f30ef1c670aea5b3a.jpg (920x521, 182K)

dude.
the family was a bunch of cocksuckers and the dog was retarded.
the scene with the trucker honestly made me want every single one of them to die. fuck dogs and fuck dog owners.

to try and outrun them duh.
it was actually a smart idea seeing as how they had now idea how dangerous the creatures were.

imagine you board up the house but the things get in anyway or bore holes into the planks. now you are stuck there in vesp infested area with nobody else around for miles and limited food.

your best bet would be to make way to military or government facilities and wait for a solution to be found.

yah but what if it was a micro organism

underrated movie, i liked it a lot

it would still have to deal with the DRASTIC changes in environment and wildlife.

if anything it would get fucking BTFO by most human immune systems considering anti-biotics has slowly increased the power level of viruses and bacteria over time anyway and we are well on our way to actually making a super-virus.

even if a organism DID somehow wipe out like 60% of the human race ala another Black Plague (which is super HIGHLY unlikely of happening anymore due to current advancments in science and medical field) humanity would bounce back in numbers over the course of like 10 or 30 years.

we have no apex predators user. theres nothing to truly suppress our numbers s o even if a ton of us bit the dirt once a cure was found we would bounce back like it never happened stronger and more numerous than ever.

also if you wan to watch a film like that you can watch that shitty film "Contagion".

why didnt they just live next to a waterfall?

A really bad movie. Incomprehensibly abysmal. It makes Bird Box look good.

can i get a definitive answer on this?
is this a cthulhu tier movie or not?

for me it is

Based grandma dabbed all over the cult faggots at the end though.

No, it's fucking retarded trash and you will at best get a laugh out of how stupid and poorly made it is in every way.

based dog lover