Well fuck you I liked it! Why didn't you faggots didn't? not enough Marve quips nor DC edgy nihilism?

Well fuck you I liked it! Why didn't you faggots didn't? not enough Marve quips nor DC edgy nihilism?

Attached: 9f6793717231129a02805a5ec1fc6f232402f956.jpg (1110x1600, 148K)

It retroactively ruined the first movie.

Also, plotholes.

All capeshitters must hang.

I absolutely cannot stand Marvel or DC movies. But this was somehow even worse. I could barely finish it. Your iq is in the 70-80 range

I thought it had potential once they got to the hospital, but, I was wrong. Very wrong.

Attached: yuk.jpg (634x726, 125K)

I really liked it too. People were way to harsh on this movie.

KINO.

You have no argument, you're probably projecting, edgy zoomie. You should go back to your Star wars thread.

Kino.
A bit wierd, but kino.

Why?

Does it bother anyone else the actors names on the poster dont line up with the actors?

I loved it. One of the most sincere films I've seen in years. Most people that disliked it are either plotfags or plain retarded (is there even a difference between the two?)

>sincere
YES! That end got me, so glad the castrating doctor bitch was kind of the bad guy all along. That was in fact the contrary of what I thought because of her. That was not a desperate movie, it was about faith all along.

The Luke Personality is pretty much me
>Patriotic
>Spoils movies on the internet
>Captain America dies in Endgame

Attached: gallery-1512559718-james-mcavoy-beefed-up-split-1.jpg (1280x1713, 237K)

Yeah but I know their contract states the billings order or whatever, so, probably just couldn't align it

>such a psychotic chad that one of his ex QT victim flies back to him

Attached: 0201630.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1120x720, 54K)

i literally struggle to watch anya she is so qt.

the psychiatric shit ruins the movie. i wanted them all to fight each other in the city.

Don't ask me, I have no idea why Shyamalama decided to be a retard.

Also:
>weakness is water(only when the plot requires it)
>fights beast underwater and uses super strength to break out of thick plastic container
>gets overpowered by normal people into a shallow puddle and drowned
>literally no one questions why he wasn't given CPR and somehow no one saw this

and the psychiatric shit had the potential to make it a great movie. don't know why they fucked it up so bad. the shrink actress is awful too, which didn't help.

I liked it a lot.

Ok I'll admit his death is a bit underwhelming.

But that's the point though... She IS ruining your super hero movie. That's why the big expected Batman showdown happens in a fucking miserable parking lot.

Expectations subverted... YES, but because of her, not the director.

This would be a 10/10 IF:
Bruce willis double did more close combat imbetween the obvious bruce willis closeups, maybe make him use prosthetics. It's either far as fuck shot, or BW faceshot.
The security camera vids recorded actually superhuman feats. An unfilmed blasted door, a pipe being bent, a small car being lifted, some cops being pushed back? Lol Wtf
8/10 for me

It was actual kino

his weakness isn't necessarily water it's the fear of drowning and the people shitting on his reactions to it in this movie didn't say shit when in unbreakable he was in the swimming pool and still able to grab the pole the kids handed him to pull him out. his son even says "someone help him he's weak" the death was underwhelming but people were way to nitpicky on it

It should never have happened. Unbreakable was brilliant. Split was decent, with the hat tip to Unbreakable being a nice little tie in at the end. It should have been left at that. Glass cheapened what could have been a tasteful and restrained unofficial duology.

>An unfilmed blasted door, a pipe being bent, a small car being lifted, some cops being pushed back?
Well can you user? Maybe you can, maybe I can. Do not let others tell you you can't.

Attached: DibGNsaVsAAtXXc.jpg (465x547, 51K)

his intention was to make a movie that could stand on its own
if this movie played out differently, it would have just been standard capeshit
anyone who expected them to actually have this huge fight is a retarded marvel faggot

Those recorded "feats" are lame in Internet times, my friend.
I'm not asking for cgi billshit, but c'mon
I'm more inspired by the wheel of pain in arnold classic or that guy pulling of a truck

You and all the retards that like this shit movie obviously didn't get unbreakable, I bet you also think the last jedi was good right?

>deleted scene “Casey in Art Class” releases
>only voiceovers, or obscured views from her side/back
Goddamn it

Just because marvel/dc are shit doesn't make this movie less retarded you shit taste fag.

Even the deleted scenes are shit kek

great 3/4, shitty final. a shame

>didnt get unbreakable
Yeah you probably got it more than the man who did it, AND this one also. We still dont have your argument, hysterical faggot.

Just because you keep insulting us, samefag, doesn't make your opinion more valid.

This. People that dislike this movie are probably autists who think plot is the most important and worship soulless, robotic directors like Nolan

You only argument in favor of this abortion is that is not marvel kek

Unbreakable was never about 'subverting or deconstructing' capeshit. Elijah's entire bit in the first movie was his religious belief in comic books. He would have blasted these Glass shills like how he blasted that normie dad in his comic book gallery. The whole final act of Unbreakable was about David embracing the purest tropes of capeshit.

all the characters are shit - actors can't do anything with them because they were probably not given anything to start with

i liked it but i recognize the flaws - its not a movie i would recommend at all...

tldr: glass is subverting like the last jedi and only contrarians/retards like this piece of shit.

>names don't match with faces
goddamnit

>style over substance good

Attached: 1553339562812.png (936x772, 28K)

The ending assumed that people watching youtube clips of people flipping cars would open everyone's eyes, instead of most people calling bullshit on it as would actually happen.

ITT: Is not marvel-dc so it's good!!

It sucked
I also hate capeshit

for some reason the super heros felt more realistic than regular capeshit

you are forgetting when the beast was climbing on a completely flat wall or an old man bending a 5~ inch steel pole and since it was all recorded you can assume the majority of it was uploaded so you have two smaller men by themselves pushing back 4 big riot police officers

Yeah how could any of those stunts be faked on video?