WOOOHOOO

>WOOOHOOO
When did you realize the TFA was shit and drop it and everything Disney has done?

Attached: 2019-04-14 18_55_04.jpg (1163x520, 292K)

>When did you realize the TFA was shit
This frame of the reveal trailer

Attached: johnboyega-1600x720.jpg (1600x720, 144K)

Attached: 1526823659709.jpg (474x509, 37K)

Same
For some reason that one shot somehow managed to convey how shitty the ST was going to be as a whole, amazing when you think about it

Attached: 1555097896846.jpg (720x720, 52K)

I remember walking out of the cinema with the people I saw it with and trying to diplomatically ask if anyone else noticed how everything that happened was retarded and almost everything in the movie was just lifted from the originals except done shittier.

That single viewing was the last time I gave any money or time to Disney Wars. Haven't watched anything else, even for free by pirating or on TV.

TFA was great and I really enjoyed it, eat shit cunt

>I remember walking out of the cinema with the people I saw it with and trying to diplomatically ask if anyone else noticed how everything that happened was retarded and almost everything in the movie was just lifted from the originals except done shittier.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

you retard you're agreeing with a racist.

I think I watched it like 3 times in theaters. First time I liked it, but the buddy buddy shit annoyed me. 2nd time the pacing really annoyed me. 3rd time I hated it because it was so fucking shallow. I haven't watched it again and only saw Rogue One 1 time.

agreed , felt lied to and cheated.

>Dropping a movie because a guy is yelling
Autism?

His character is out of character.

The retarded upside down shot in the trailer of the millennium falcon nearly stopped me seeing the film at all. If only I'd known that was the smart thing to do.

TFA definitely got some stink on it courtesy of TLJ.
TLJ has convinced me that the entire new trilogy was poorly conceived from the start.

I didn't really have any interest in it when it came out, but I went because my gf at the time was dying to go see it. When Poe delivered that "so who talks first, you talk first, I talk first?" line it took every ounce of willpower I had to not get up and leave right then and there. I of course hated the rest of it as well.

Watched it on TV

>fuck paying to watch this crap

>bad acting
>rehashed plot

Turned it over 20 mins in

after I saw it in the theater.

I like it.

>Luke Skywalker has vanished

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1450573271800.jpg (709x480, 59K)

When I realized Star Wars is shit and always was.

When Kylo Ren takes off his helmet.

>people in my theater started laughing
never forget

You seem really enjoy eating shit