I'm watching this right now and I don't know how to cope

I'm watching this right now and I don't know how to cope
The cringe is so strong I sometimes have to stop the video and relax for a few minutes
Please tell me they were all paid actors

Attached: who-is-america-post-fb.jpg (3000x2000, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw
youtu.be/KHJlZyFxp88?t=145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I'm sure a jew like Sasha would never deceptively edit or use paid actors for the purposes of propaganda.

Yes user, American Conservatives really are that stupid.

This is just objective fact. Obama never had a literal cult (Qanon) supporting him during his presidency.

That's what I was thinking, but some are literally public figures

Bump

Lol remember when he got caught a bunch of times, or when he cucked out of airing his Sara Palin interview because he would get shit for mocking veterans

Because he lies to people and presents what they say in different contexts. Pretty simple to see.
And the best is, if you point out how fake it is, faggots will say
>dude its just a comedy bro
Even though they will also claim its proof that republicans are stupid.

Yes but I mean, the guy running with his butt naked and everything...
I doubt you could pay someone to do that in public, especially a public figure

berning sanders straight up asked him if he was a veteran and he said no

>We are going to build a brand new MOSQUE!
>everybodys faces in that room
This was 10/10 television and we didn't deserve it.

Attached: sd.png (622x474, 315K)

imagine living in a country where this guy is an elected politician

youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw

I love the Dick Cheney interview because Dick was completely reasonable, polite and accommodating the whole time.

He's an actor, Borat actually paid him for years to become a politician so he could later film this and you fell for it, sheep.

Cohen is a good con man. We never see his setup nor contacts which has everything to do with why you see people doing the things they do. Of course they will look like retards without that

>man make fun of my team boooooooo!
>man make fun of their team yayyyyyyyy!

his liberal character is everything trump voters love to make fun of in one person have you even seen the series.

Its only cringe cause your broken worldview is collapsing in front of you. You realize every one you support just to be "contrarian" is a retarded boomer. Keep watching and maybe you can be saved from your incel magapede life pathetic trumptard. Oh and one more thing: have sex.

youtu.be/KHJlZyFxp88?t=145
>it's primarily going to be paid for by the clinton foundation

Is Cohen really tall or are Americans all manlets?

I'm from Georgia and can say without a doubt that he wasn't paid to do it. The republicans down here are so fucking backwards I'd be willing to bet 90% of them would do the same.

Hope you left for California, bitchboy

I still can't believe he got Cheney to sign a "waterboarding jug". What the fuck lol.

Nope, I'm stuck here with the Confederate flagpoles in everybody's yard and churches every 2 blocks.

matt gaetz was the only republican with any sense when it came to the israel guy and hes the guy that got the fuck you from a little girl lmao

If you aren't wealthy, and you vote Republican, you are by definition stupid.

You start believing the stories about the mind-controlling jews

Please tell me what context is reasonable in

>context

Attached: drumftards on life support.jpg (410x516, 55K)

>You will never have so much oil money that you have to create fake outrages to get poor people to vote for candidates that will lower taxes

Attached: 23.jpg (633x758, 164K)

>tfw when he's doing the Milan billionaire
It's even funnier when you're Italian because he basically speaks in jibberish

nO THEY WERE JUST AMERICAN