Why do grils pretend to liek Star Wars

WHY

Attached: Star-Wars-Cosplay-007-Rey.jpg (498x960, 60K)

To get laid?

Attention, the only reason grils do anything

why do boys?

They don't have to pretend any more. It's that bad now.

bc everybody likes Star Wars?

Attached: Molly Quinn 1399987496824.jpg (2048x1311, 648K)

Why is cosplay clothing ironically usually better than what people normally wear?

My gf is interested in Star Wars only for reylo. Thought of her finding Adam Driver attractive is quite disturbing desu

This.
It reminds me of those 20/25yo girl on youtube talking about comics.Bitch, there's no way you were into comics as a kid.

Attached: 56405507_2518363081528739_2501979438179155968_n.jpg (540x960, 32K)

Because Star Wars has been a universally crowd pleasing franchise since the original came out. How hard is that to understand?

I’d cosplay too if I were handsome ;_;

>not latex
Why cosplay at all if you're going to be boring about it?

Attached: D4EnPmeWwAAMEzd.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

It's a simple story with simple good guy bad guy dynamics. It's basically Wily Coyote vs Roadrunner but with death stars. It's simple entertainment for children. That's why the prequel weren't well received. there was some moral relativism (told albeit very poorly).

Why do guys

only a washed up old bag would cosplay as queen purple.

They like playing dress up. It's called cosplay, user. It's not even a gender specific thing, men like doing it as much as women

yup ,thats about it

>pretend
incel

Why do grills pretend to like Star Wars?

Attached: 6e271dcaafcf868061e3d1b48c7d954b.jpg (640x640, 113K)

>why would girls like a story about a space princess who's dating harrison ford?
some people know no shame in getting those (you)s

If you had even the slightest inclination that this woman would fuck you, you would drop thousands of bucks and drive thirty hours to get to her house.

all puss smells like fish loser. Perhaps you would do that, but not i.

All the SW fangirls I know don't pretend.

Attached: cosplay Lea Star Wars.jpg (1080x1080, 42K)

Have sex

Attached: file.png (332x640, 273K)

>that hairline
HAHAHHHAHAHA no fucking wonder she always wears wigs with bangs

>It's a "cosplayer/stunt double is cuter than the actual actress" episode

You know, the cosplayers and stunt doubles could do the same work for far cheaper.

>my compliant consumption of popular culture is valid and real
>everybody else is a poser

If you didn't like Star Wars on VHS in the early 90s before the special editions were released in theaters in the mid-late 90s, you're a faggot hopalong. Proof me wrong virgins.

Attached: autism hug box.jpg (800x567, 132K)

She looks better than the actual actress.

pretty much, its actually amusing after awhile, they all trend in the same direction if you pay attention, they either do it for attention or social status, which is also just attention

if they ever lost the ability to make money or get attention by pretending to be into comics/games they would throw all those comics away.

how do you not also do that?

Hahahahaha you've got to be kidding me. Why would anyone dress up like purple-hair-lady

Absolutely patrician

Attached: 5e3708a522edf25bc5d0a29eb159aa6a.jpg (1200x1800, 275K)

Cause the forced marketing for media has brainwashed the public into thinking liking this stuff is cool. Women, being the easiest to brainwash, have fallen victim to it hook line and sinker.

Notice before comics were multi million dollar movies, women didn't care. During the deadzone of star wars in the 90's and late 2000's, women didn't care. But when a new movie comes out and the marketing kicks in, women are all in.

They cannot think for themselves and instead just follow whatever large corporations tell them to like.

Attached: 1513805816038.jpg (645x513, 91K)

God I need a redhead gf

because you do... faggot

You need to have sex.

Girls did not care about Star Wars more than any other big movie of the time until this decade. Why did this decade highlight nerd culture?

I watched the tapes that had the interviews with Lucas at the start over and over so many times that they started getting the wobbly distortion at the top.

BASED RDJ POSTER

THE REAL RDJ BTW

Attached: 41VKYdZ85HL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

I only like OT. I shit on Nuwars since 2015.

Attached: 1555092974763.png (416x494, 195K)

Attached: sadie sink millie bb 43535755_280913.jpg (1080x1349, 109K)

Bread and circuses I'm guessing. People engrossed in fantasy tend not to think too much about real life and equate the villains that they're not mean't to like to real life people they are programmed to dislike too. Harry Potter is the best example of this.

Based
>he says, responding to an anonymous post

You made this comment for attention tion are you a girl?

cute pic of mom and son

Women are braindead conformists

I would go for free and if she was 30 minutes away
Also have sex Incel

YEA BUT THEY GOT THAT SLIMY PUSSY

Women are barely sentient fucktoys and if we dont wake the fuck up and stop pretending otherwise our societies will literally be undone in our lifetimes.

Attached: sopranos holohoax.jpg (1280x859, 116K)

Attached: Jedi Kat.png (261x528, 154K)

/thread

Should be stickied

Women can do no wrong in the eyes of normies, we live in clown world and there is nothing a minority that people refuse to hear because it goes against the grain can do. I
propose burning it all down and starting again.

Attached: Red(Head) Leader.jpg (2048x1536, 442K)

That's a pretty good Pewdiepie cosplay

>112919093▶
>
>You made this comment for attention tion are you a girl?

>anonymous Laotian fly fishing website

>attention

Do you legitimately think one of the biggest franchises is exclusively watched by women pretending to enjoy it rather than it being specifically catered to the average person? I'm guessing most people are just trying to be ironically delusional, but it's sad that some of you retards might actually think this shit.

Are women even capable of liking things?

dicks

>show new star wars trailer to my boomer mom
>"there's nothing in this trailer that makes me want to watch this"
>mfw

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (320x334, 17K)

Not 20, probably even less so, you were considered a nerd if you liked star wars.

no dubs of truth? 4channel was a mistake

Why does anyone like Star Wars?

Based the trailer was shit

20 years ago*

That's cute tbqh.
>feminism wants to destroy the slave Leia theme
>women love to be Jabba's slaves

You can usually tell they're noobie fans cause they constantly make "Hello there", sand, and high ground memes and talk about the female characters

>I propose burning it all down and starting again.

Thats happening regardless of what anyone wants. Better to have a controlled burn then just let the inferno consume us all (the current path we are on)

based boomer mom
she smol?

No, you were considered a nerd if your entire personality was your enjoyment of sci-fi movies or video games. Other guys on the football team would play shit like Halo, watch Star Trek and other shit but nobody was considered nerdy because they also had a fucking personality.

like bags of sand

Controlled burn will never work, someone will be there to put it out. I say fuck it, I'll enjoy the raping and pillaging and after that is done and I'm probably dead they can start to rebuild.

That's because normalfag people only like things on the surface. They aren't passionate about anything. Fuck, they aren't even interested in anything.

Yeah no one can see or respond to your comment as this isn't a board full of bitter masogynists who will eat it up like dicks

Rich billionaire Arabs dicks maybe.

Because BBT and GOT made nerdy shit trendy.

I don't wanna shit on girls being fans, but have you looked at the ones in the crowd or showfloor of the celebration livestream? 89% are fatty cosplayer.

>That's because normalfag people only like things on the surface.

No, normal people don't make their entire personality their consumption of niche media. Ironically, the poor maligned nerds you no doubt affiliated with were the most surface level people in your school. When the only thing you broadcast is your knowledge of comic books or your enjoyment of Parappa the Rapper you deserve to be bullied.

To be fair I'm not sure what it was like other places, but where I'm from it didn't really matter about your personality. If people found out you like something, like metal, they instantly labelled you. It wasn't awful, like they wouldn't be bullied too hard for it but they just had a label for you and judged you on it.

Spoken like a true incel. Women are worthless trash but they definitely like getting fucked hard

>when some random cosplay chick is 200 times hotter than daisy ridley

Why? I'll tell you why. It's because men are so insecure and fucking stupid that they will give a girl attention for doing extremely mundane shit like liking Star Wars.
>you like star wars!!! AND YOUR A GIRL!!!! PLEASE MARRY ME!!!!

Star Wars is for normal people now. Disney chased out all the repulsive incels that women felt ruined the fandom

same with video games, comicbooks, D&D, Magic, etc.. anime & 40k are next to be claimed from incels.

Incels have been expelled from over 109 hobbies.

Attached: women1.png (2500x752, 2.32M)

Can't argue with those digits, I guess I'm an incel.

Women do really ruin every hobby they touch huh?

Do we need new hobbies? I'm gana go into the woods and widdle some sticks let's see a normies do that

>>women love to be Jabba's slaves
Something about a disgusting, putrid, bloated, mucus covered, hideous 2 ton slug monster just make women go crazy man

>just started new job at a warehouse
>majority of men are literal onions bois with giant beards and star wars t shirts
>most of the women look like gigantic whores
>most of the women completely ignore the onions beards and flirt with the plethora of ghetto gangbanging blacks

Now i see why the white race is falling off the planet. If a woman has to choose between 50 bearded balding glasses wearing star wars fans or fresh out of jail Jamal. Jamal will always win regardless if he beats women and has 7 kids.

You can't walk down the street or go to the grocery store without running into dozens of women more attractive than the xenomorph.

Attention and the possibility of an income

Why does anyone pretend to like star wars. I feel like the new trilogies success is entirely based on people thinking they'll miss out in conversation if they don't see it, but no one actually wants to.

ive fucked some nerd girls, like real nerds who are female basement dwellers. They just like aspects of shows men wouldnt even consider, like the fashion, whos fucking who, who could hypothetically fuck who, the different fantasies about their favorite anime guys, kinda like Yea Forums but nice.

Lol you have gangbangers at work? They must be shitty hustlers if they need a job too

Attached: Alicia Marie cosplay Leia chain bikini.jpg (959x959, 111K)

god bless her she did the best she could with the hand dealt

*snap*

Her face looks like she tried to outgrow progeria. Jesus Christ

Attached: superthrow.jpg (640x795, 51K)

Imagine if this girl was T H I C C instead...

Attached: 1554156191969.png (634x518, 598K)

underrated post

because they like star wars?

I like her because she looks so uncanny.

Attached: Alicia Marie fitness 02.jpg (1080x1080, 991K)

Just do what the cosplay whores do. Look for a character that kind of looks like her and pretend to be a fan.

Maybe you can cosplay as the rancor handler from RotJ.

(You)s are still attention. It's still ego gratification. You're just a pussy and you're afraid to have an identity connected to your histrionics so you don't get in trouble.

Read a book ma'am

She is attractive in some ways, but her fitmaxxing made here look too manly. I like my women soft and plump though, it's a shame because she looks like she has the figure. Although pictures are deceiving.

I want to see her painted up as a twi'lek.

The only good post in this thread

There are easier and more identity-direct ways to get attention than shitposting anonymously. Being anonymous is by its nature anti-ego.
You’re just seething because he pointed out a problem with women and you can’t just say “YA WELL MEN DO IT TOO!” Just call him an incel next time, it takes less time.

Based and Shoppenhauerpilled

Would

Young Celine Dion as Han Solo? Yes

Based and accuratepilled

>all puss

Damn son you been smashing some grade A trailer trash exclusively

Would too

*high five

I don't understand, why can't women actually like Star Wars?

Have sex

Why do you

because
> haha not only boys like star wars
> girls like star wars too
> what's that? don't like the movie pandering to the feigned interest of us girls in the name of virtue signaling?
> haha too bad. you sound like an incel.
> and rey is NOT A MARY SUE YOU STUPID MYSOGINIST INCEL RAPIST

Attached: 1522961163850.png (641x740, 474K)

This But also because Star Wars, Zelda, Game of Thrones, all these popular things have 3 things in common: they are successful, obviously popular and safe. 3 things all women would look in a man.

They don't even pretend to like Star Wars, they just want to suck its dick.

Kek.
>hours worth of make up
>freshly straightened hair
>generous push up bra
>so I literally just woke up to hear there was a new iron man trailer. I REALLY love iron man. I used to read like every single issue
>checks lipstick on camera screen
>runs fake nails through her fringe
>comments are all about her tits
>her fanboys white knight
>call the other guys sexist assholes
>sexual comments are the only ones she likes
>next video she's in pigtails

They're attracted to his money and power.

Attached: _98288971_harveyparty_getty.jpg (660x371, 30K)

They dont pretend, but their hobbies are fucked into them

Have sex