What was going on here?

Attached: 1531500802916.webm (700x1080, 2.98M)

Double standard in action

god imagine the ass2ass

in russian personality system of socionics this is considered infantile-caregiver relations.

clearly, sexual arousal from Aubrey

sexual assault.

my dick getting hard

Imagine being that double ended dildo.

incels

spend five minutes being friends with a woman and you'll find they're cool with this kind of thing pretty much always

Attached: 1536710241049.jpg (538x440, 49K)

Just a signal that's it's sexy fun time after the event

I'm friend with your mom and she indeed loves it

>spend five minutes being friends with a woman
Oof

You're delusional

>spend five minutes being friends with a woman and you'll find they're cool with this kind of thing pretty much always
Wtf I just took your advice and smacked a girl on the butt 5 minutes after I met her. Now I'm going to jail. Fuck you.

>spend five minutes being friends with a woman and you'll find they're cool with this kind of thing pretty much always

Bullshit. I once told a girl at work she looked nice today and a few days later I get called into HR and told that I made sexual advances towards a girl that made her uncomfortable and that I will be written up. Even when I told them that I literally only said that she looked nice, they didn't care and said my comment on her appearance was inappropriate anyway.

I could only imagine the shitstorm if I slapped her ass.

see, told ya
fair point
see first reply, it works you nerd

that hoe on the right look like a rilla

Forget all that.

Instead teach me how to shit post and get the maximum amount of (you)s

easy, just do exactly what he did and call people he's never met incels. easy yous

Not on friend lol

You probably would have gotten laid, nothing drys up pussy more than being nice to girl

My coworker slaps me on the ass all the time when she wants to tease me. It's just because we're friends and doesn't mean anything more.

It's a struggle to see to girls wear sweatpants to show off shapely asses at work but looking or commenting on it is a crime

basically this. it helps if you play on common insecurities and imply that subjectively difficult things are actually objectively easy.

Attached: 1510458277321.png (596x799, 661K)

why do you have to comment? that's not looking a gift horse in the mouth 101

I NEED TO FAP

Attached: 1489164515870_1.webm (1280x714, 972K)

You JUST KNOW Liz tops Aubrey

If you're alpha you can look

Acting

Replace Aubrey with Brie and imagine how this plays out

look at the expert in women over here

>imply that subjectively difficult things are actually objectively easy.
They are, you just got the 'tism

god her smile is so mischievous and sexy and she knows it

IT'S NOT FAIR

The webm of Liz wrapping her scarf around Plaza makes my heart warm up.

we'll make a baiter of you yet :')

mates having a bit of banter, you autist.

Olsen would have broken her hand after slapping her hipbone, while Brie would look at the situation, process it in its brain and claim
>Why is this human dripping from her eyes.

slums of beverly hills is afantastic movie

You're making me so angry I literally have to reply!

Post the other one with the scarf.