Unlikable actors/actresses

this ugly cunt is so fucking insufferable

Attached: 1549910214753.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Attached: jamescorden.jpg (820x492, 55K)

Idk, I'd sling her some sausage

kys

She was cute in flight of the conchords
Would marry 2bh

Attached: Mel.jpg (1600x1191, 149K)

fucking disgusting, but I bet you'd marry any retarded looking girl because she would feel attainable

Why are you so mad at cute actresses user? I bet you think Maise Williams is ugly too.

Attached: maisie-williams.jpg (1000x563, 365K)

kys

His appearances on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown were pretty funny, what happened to him bros?

Yeah, pretty much. Got a problem with that, fag?

HAs she ever been nude in anything? Asking for a friend

As would i

There is something incredibly slimy and loathsome about this fat, unfunny cunt. I also can't stand that Carla something or other. The talentless bitch with the manly eyebrows.

She has stunning feet that absolutely redeem her. The same for:

he's a sycophant with zero humanity

Based and reality pilled

Must be why the septics took to him.

Cara Delevingne, yes, she's vile

kys footfag

Obnoxious big nosed jew with an annoying voice. And her voiceover work is shit and her voice is annoying

durrrrrr

Attached: 1550277868353.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I thought she was Miranda July for so long then got laughed at by some art ho when I said "oh she's on flight of the conchords"
e for effort i think contemporary lit is atrocious

This Is a strange one because she is hot, but half of her scenes she is an insufferable cunt

Attached: images (15).jpg (505x607, 18K)

I think she's just a shitty actress. I don't look at her and immediately hate her, she just fucks up every role.

He's the same, but also his even-lower-than-fallen-and-colbert-lowest-common-denominator style of late night is impossible to forget when you see him in anything else.

Personally, I can't stand that actress from The Handmaid's Tale. I'm not even going to look up her name. She just bugs me on a base level.

I wanna hate fuck her bad

>I think she's just a shitty actress. I don't look at her and immediately hate her, she just fucks up every role.
can't act
is extremely ugly
has the most annoying voice
literally everything about her is shit

Pics please