Him being alive fucks literally every trilogy up

him being alive fucks literally every trilogy up

Attached: 1525799067793.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNTLC_uiGFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This. How can Sauron be a major threat if Palpantine is canonly still alive? Wouldn’t he be on the level of Morgoth, with his extensive force knowledge and vast intergalactic empire?

But it makes way for the Sheevquel Trilogy.

Is he really alive or is it just his ghost?

They'll reveal Sheev was a Skywaler all along. Screencap this.

Hux clone him

most likely a flash back, or force ghost vs Luke force ghost

And that’s a good thing

and here's why:

Who cares anymore? I fucking don't I just want based sheev to burn the whole franchise down.

Attached: 1554876967619.jpg (284x254, 43K)

>It was me, Rey. The author of your pain
Fucking seriously, JJ?

They already fucked every trilogy up.

>jazz hands

REAL enemy from 1 trilogy
>Palpatine
REAL enemy from 2 trilogy
>Palpatine
REAL enemy from 3 trilogy
>Palpatine

Why

Wait what's the source that Sheev is back?

poetry ?

Because Disney knew it fucked up with Snoke so they had to scrap the barrel to bring back the Star Wars crowd.

they rhyme

>I just want based sheev to burn the whole franchise down.
Same.

>Some Sheevs just wanna watch the Mouse burn

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Congratulations, Sheev, you got yourself back, now what's the next step of your masterplan?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

I don't care I'm not gonna watch it. I am gonna be excited when someone uploads the manakorian to a torrent site

No it doesn't. It will make the most climactic close to every trilogy, having the fallen Jedi ghosts from Episode 1, all the way up to now channel their energies in to Rey so she can finally defeat Sidious bridges the gap between all the movies. Everything that has mounted up over the years, all the lives lost, will come back one final time to destroy the embodiment of all evil in the galaxy. That is a poetic end to the series. That is how Star Wars closes satisfactorily.

based and sheevpilled and checked

Crashing this series

because we know who that is

Oh, I'm afraid the plane will be quite operational when your mercenary friends arrive.

Attached: 1461502413355.jpg (720x368, 25K)

He’s not going to be alive

There's actually a Disney era comic where it turns out Sheev used the force to impregnate Shmi, effectively making him Annie's father.

Attached: 1555096741337.jpg (1041x1600, 367K)

Why Shmi? Why not some random broad on Coruscant

Everything is fucked, it can't be more fucked than after TLJ. Just give me Sheev at this point, fuck it, there was no way to make it good anyway so might as well make it entertaining.

They killed discount Sheev so they brought the real one back after realising Kylo is not threatening at all and their movie wouldn't work. They subverted themselves, but real Sheev is way better anyway.

You hear him laughing in the trailer and Ian walked on stage after that and did a Sheev voice.

probably got high midichlorians

How do you know he's alive?

The whole thing raises so many goddamn questions.
Was it a conscious effort?
Could he choose the host?
Why would Sheev want the chosen one to be raised on an absolute shithole that could very easily get him killed?
Why wouldn't he collect him as soon as he could?
If he intended for him to be picked up by the Jedi, why didn't he arrange it earlier?
Was it his plan for Qui-Gon to pick him up? If so, why did he do it in a way that his opening plans would have to outright fail for it to happen?

Attached: 1387414048619.gif (480x600, 85K)

They have three choices: he's alive, its one of his old robots a clone or its a force ghost. All of them are cheap and terrible.

Attached: Sentinel_BFII.png (921x1080, 581K)

youtu.be/gNTLC_uiGFA

Attached: file.png (701x394, 351K)

Can Sith be force ghosts?

oh yes but I think they are a bit different

The Sith invented force ghosts, just like they invented lightsabers and holocrons. The Jedi do pretty much jack shit in ancient Star Wars history. Assuming any of this is still canon that is.

Cool then watch something else and go away

At least the force ghost aren't totally out of nowhere, I mean it already happened before in the Non cannon.
Sith are said to never know peace even through death grosso modo they're iithing forever until they're banished.

he's not alive

Attached: 97. Blessed Emperor.jpg (1945x2390, 945K)

A Sith...Poltergeist?

What a shit video lol...these are your gods?

Stop gargling Disney cum.

can't wait to see Rey yass queen slay the shit out of him

CHECKED

Attached: 1548278805302.png (1280x720, 505K)

I thought they couldn't - hence their obsession with the physical/material world.

Can definitely answer the last few. Having him picked up early by the Jedi could actually make the Jedi brainwashing take hold on him, and he wouldn't fall in love in the first place. He also wouldn't have a deep attachment to his mother and commit genocide on natives trying to save her. He had to be trained too old.