Ok, this is problematic

>Hispanics (Mexicans) are the fastest growing ethnic group in America, and in 2013, for example, accounted for more than 20 percent of opening weekend ticket sales for every summer blockbuster movie. The MPAA reported that Latinos accounted for 23 percent of movie tickets sold overall in 2014 — double the respective percentages of all other ethnic minorities tracked.

Why are Mexicans (Latin Americans) so underrepresented in films?

Attached: IMG_20190414_144921.png (480x582, 278K)

You never seen a Live Leak video?

go back to mexico and make your own god damn capeshit then

I’m Latino and I don’t give a fuck

We will correct this by adding even more black people to movies.

>underrepresented
Movies are not a census. Their does not have to be a member of every race in every fucking movie.

Movies would be mostly Asian if libshits were really interested keeping this accurate. However, libshits are too busy trying to keep Asians out of colleges.

>Mexicans (Latin Americans)
Why jews reduce latin america to shitxico and trannyzil?

"latinos" are not fucking real.

They are either white(spaniards), mixed or black. They need to shut the fuck up

I'm mexican and I despise capeshit, also, the normies I know who love those movies wouldn't care for a mexican superhero.

are you telling me that people go to see movies even if there isnt one character of their same ethnic group in it?

>The MPAA

litterally the biggest scam of all time.

I'm sorry but nobody likes Mexicans, they are ugly mean yellow-eyed little pricks and bitches incapable of genuine love/empathy/caring about others and nobody wants to see them on the big screen, sorry to burst your bubble

>They are either white(spaniards)
This place taint you, no matter how white or " white" you are

can you blame them

Attached: us inmigrants per lat country.jpg (612x673, 180K)

I think that's showing there's one less Mexican that was going to watch each blockbuster movie.

Yeah but you're not kind of Mexican they're talking about. 1st generation Mexicans watch the fuck out of movies. I remember when one of my uncles was going constantly when he first came over. He must've watched Spiderman 2 at least 5 times when it came out. He has a massive family now and they all go to every huge blockbuster, I'm talking a 12 person family.

There are like twenty South American countries that collectively have hundreds of millions of people. There has to be some kind of entertainment industry there that can create it themselves and an audience willing to buy the product.

>I think that's showing there's one less Mexican that was going to watch each blockbuster movie.
Live Leak is Latin film as far as I'm concerned.

A Guatemalan wrote this

>There has to be some kind of entertainment industry there that can create it themselves and an audience willing to buy the product.
Only shitty comedies or oscar bait with trannies (chile)

they're mowing starks lawn and washing black panther's dishes

Attached: 24 - LvmtHui.jpg (445x571, 33K)

Why bother when all they watch is Dragon Ball?

A mamasita solving crime by landing her grande CULO on evildoers.

Spico-Man, Spico-Man, jumps over borders like a Spico can.

Most Hispanics and Latinos don't give a fuck about representation. Though I don't doubt white cuck liberals will start bitching about it.

Why does nobody ever mention this guy when talking about diversity of comic heroes?

Attached: Noaquasenor.jpg (904x573, 244K)

how do they know none of the characters are latino?
is it because no one has the last name "Ramirez" or "Rodriguez"?
because no one inserts random spanish words into their sentences?
because no one talks about their uncle tio's taco stand?

>written by Meriah Doty

Literally majority of Hispanics don't give a shit. They just want to see movies/tv shows in peace.

because theyre played by jews and blacks??

Where's the Half South/Central American half European hero so I can feel represented.

That's what those fucks getting offended on their behalf don't get. When my family used to go out to see movies we didn't give the ever slightest thought to diversity bullshit, we just wanted to see a movie whether it be a comedy or action. Did I give a shit if there weren't any mexicans in Big Mommas House 2? Hell no.

To Mexicans going to the movies is an experience, then again going out anywhere is an experience them. Even going to some place like Hometown Buffet or a neighbors birthday party. The number of Mexican women I've seen all done up with make up at the swapmeet even astounds me.

there are jews in all latin countries, sephardics and also the (((stein))) and (((berg))) kind

You're right. Hell every kid who watched Star Wars idolized Luke regardless of what race they were. Forced diversity feels pretentious as fuck, like a retard being patted on the head for not shitting his pants.

>being black means you can't be latino
it doesn't work that way, they even have a picture of miles morales

Why else would Hispanics be obsessed with Dragon Ball, if not for the massive representation their race has?
Oh...wait...

Make Zorro or El Mariachi your Cinematic Universe, you have plenty potential yourself

>written by Meriah Doty

i wonder what this old white lady is trying to do. the nose knows

Attached: doty.png (548x594, 528K)

But Asians are over-represented in college with affirmative action at play?

>They just want to see movies/tv shows in peace.
Will never happen. Yea Forums-fags see a mexican in the movie theater and will automatically want to kill them right there.

Who gives a fuck.

Us Latinos are kind of weird because we don't like being pandered to by white people, we like shit if its good and we stick to our shit when we want to see other latinos, which is why we have channels and industries for ourselves.

Unfortunately, our culture has been infected by homosexuality and feminism, hence why you see articles like this and mexican lesbians trying to convince people to say Latinx instead of Latino when you can't even say Latin-x in Spanish without sounding like a pendejx.