Actual clip from The Mandalorian leaked! Not the trailer or the BTS clip! I have no other pic to use and I'm just...

Actual clip from The Mandalorian leaked! Not the trailer or the BTS clip! I have no other pic to use and I'm just trying to get this out before it's taken down. youtube.com/watch?v=l0dhPm3vbyE

Attached: Jar-Jar-Binks-jar-jar-binks-25899895-250-329.png (250x329, 129K)

>the evil laugh was actually Jar Jar possessed by the ghost of Sheev
Thoughts?

Werner Herzog? The fuck is he doing there?

I'm more concerned that characters in the Star Wars universe were drugstore sunglasses.

Sheev possessed by the ghost of Jar jar

"wear"

>Darth Jar Jar finally fucking confirmed
K I N O

>a greedo
finally
havent seen those aliens since episode 4
why do they always make new aliens and not keep the old ones?

absolutley based
fucking burn that little bastard

Attached: crumb.jpg (357x297, 11K)

Akshually the species is called a Rodian

lmaooo is that the fuck from jabbas palace?
is he caught?

>why do they always make new aliens and not keep the old ones?
disney wants to show off their "creativity"

Attached: prequel star wars.jpg (1721x1739, 422K)

Was that Bill Burr at the end? 6:26

Attached: 17091728.jpg (244x244, 17K)

soul vs soulless

show looks like the first decent thing disney has produced

It's everything i've wanted from a Star Wars TV series.

Attached: 1446496979814.jpg (197x206, 6K)

have sex, incel fascist ugh....

This looks super good honestly.
Also weren't the little creatures from Jabba's palace established to be intelligent and capable of speech/writing? It's kind of brutal to see one on a roast.

why are there shit covered stormtroopers, using random shit blasters in a underground gettho house

Werner is killing it, fuck.

LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538563486781.jpg (2400x1012, 267K)

>soiboys cheering at every fucking thing
>guy literally having an orgasm at the end "oh oh OH OH"

>everyone clapping and cheering at references
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

is this a american thing?

niggers can write and speak

Looks fucking great.

the ig88 looked really cool, actually moving like a robot n shit

>sexy twi'lek at the end
looks like they finally gave up with the feminist shit

>white male protagonist
>white male villain even if it is a man who should never be associated with disnigger star wars schlock

yeah, i'm thinking star wars is back lads

GIVE ME A SEXY TWILEK MOMMY GF

Wow, it actually looks kind of gritty and not like Disney World.

>why are there shit covered stormtroopers, using random shit blasters in a underground gettho house

It's five years after the collapse of the Empire. Not that that excuses poor armour maintenance.

Sort of makes it believable that he's a bounty hunter.
And I don't see people making steaks out of them, do you?

wait it takes place after the empire falls?
so the galaxy is in literal chaos with emperial remnants n shit

>And I don't see people making steaks out of them, do you?
have a look in africa

>so the galaxy is in literal chaos with emperial remnants n shit

Well no. If this was the old EU then that would be true, but in the nu-canon the Empire just literally collapses overnight a year after Endor and the Galactic Civil War ends there, with no imperial remnants.

another great decision by the mouse

Attached: star wars art.jpg (2820x1910, 1.28M)

That's not true, there is a lot of bullshit going on, there ARE imperial remnants, the "main empire" commits sudoku according to Emperor's orders, tons of Emperor/Vader impostors appear, it's a shitshow that's 100000x more shitshowy than whatever happened in EU.

Be aware you're talking about the sperglords that would unironically attend a Star Wars Convention and camp outside the venue for a Star Wars panel.

>it's a shitshow that's 100000x more shitshowy than whatever happened in EU.

I'm not sure you know much about the EU. It was another 13 years of continued warfare. Meanwhile here's the situation 1 year after Endor in nu-canon.

>some Imperial territories were assimilated into the New Republic, others whom opted not to join the Republic were restructured into autonomous remnant states, fiefdoms and factions upon the dissolution of the Empire which preserved the Imperial loyalty and statehood, these political entitles were connected in a loose union as a hawkish confederation, and were placed within defined boundaries under Imperial sovereignty, as determined by the peace treaty, which contained some of the wealthiest and most prestigious planets that were historically loyal to Palpatine Empire, and began to maintained a peaceful co-existence with the reigning galactic government.

> New Republic maintained an egalitarian policy of peaceful coexistence with many of these new galactic governments, which comprised former territories led by Imperial governors, some of which sought to join the Republic

Thus peace reigned for thirty years.

Attached: Empire_7-8_ABY.jpg (1676x1064, 1.36M)

This takes place after ROTJ?
I thought Boba died in that movie or is this some EU shit again?

Seems like it takes place after ROTS, but before ANH
I don't think the MC is Boba either

>fascist
I actually made that alien comparison pic originally and am Jewish

WAR IS OVER
I'M A PEACE TIME MANDALORIAN

No, it’s confirmed to be post ROTJ

>an egalitarian policy
kek, sjw faggot trying to write scifi, yikes

>every fucking OT reference
>I clap because I know it

Attached: big_1513374262_image.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

This is why it's not star wars anymore. It's just a postmodernist shit full of references and wink winks

Carl weathers! Okay this looks good also, don't wanna give my sheckels for Disney plus though, will wait for the blu ray set!

Darth Jar Jar would be the best thing ever.

this looks pretty good. it's obvious they took plenty of ideas from ANH and Game of Thrones though. A lot better than the shit that is the sequel trilogy for sure

Mesa the Senate, Annie

Attached: d2f8555b-0f63-49ea-99e1-302c1391d905.jpg (1180x842, 75K)

You made a good list friendly jew

Attached: 14ba255926ba1eba6e058cdcfbf9826cacf13fdebf116ab3436e8ec0f8f4df9b.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

It is a fundamental misunderstanding of why the aliens are even there in the first place. When George did something like the Cantina scene, every detail that went into it was for the purpose of selling what was on screen as a real place. Effort went into everything both visually and conceptually, and that's why every Alien in that scene went on to become an iconic stable of the Star Wars universe. The same goes for every scene like that throughout all the episodes.

Disney's attempts at the similar scenes across their movies reveal that they see the aliens as nothing but background dressing to fill out something like a diorama. So they are designed to fill that purpose and nothing more, every alien design is a throwaway puppet/prop/costume made to look pretty in the background.