It would be cool to be an extra on Game of Thrones. Not a gay one like a peasant, but a White Walker maybe...

It would be cool to be an extra on Game of Thrones. Not a gay one like a peasant, but a White Walker maybe. The ultimate would be a Dothraki though. Bet you'd pull lots of birds on Tinder if you had that in your profile.

Attached: 1457577545772.jpg (720x960, 118K)

>"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY AM I STILL SINGLE AT 30?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

do normies actually think like this?

reading all those requirements is so exhausting.

>tfw Marvin

>Not Marvin
Fucking thots just gonna diss my boy Marvin like that

how a nigga gotta be all that and still be mysterious at the end baka

Attached: 1533321888862.jpg (356x415, 38K)

Marvin on suicide watch

tfw you're nearing 40 at this point

Attached: Why_8.jpg (288x499, 21K)

>detail every single little thing they want
>mysterious
what

Attached: 1555118772886.png (720x960, 1.09M)

"Mysterious" is code for "attractive and dangerous", keep up user.

a guy willing to slap her around

But it says 'be attractive' in various other ways on their list too. Quite frankly, a lot of this list is just padding.

cocaine dealer

Girls don’t know what they want: The Post

>Parent approved
So, if a woman wrote that list and that list is wrong, dose that mean women don't know women?

subtle

Attached: 1490837239457.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Colored eyes, RACIST BITCH!!!!!

Attached: indian-man-tearing-paper-sheet-18879457.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>colored eyes
>religious
>want kids
These roasties sound pretty BASED to me.

Attached: MYSTERY.png (651x424, 205K)

all eyes have color you fucking morons lmao

>Tfw meet all aspects except for cooking and tall

>tfw meet all those requirements except I am Marvin

i think they mean not shit colored

>((((((((((women))))))))))

Attached: 1553209508628.jpg (681x749, 92K)

>Hindu or Islamic
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: Db7jSuqVwAA2Q-S.jpg (718x709, 66K)

Until they turn 50, then all of a sudden their primary sales tactic is "she knows what she wants now!!"

Turns out its your retirement savings

BASED

Attached: 171BF7E1-A0C3-4F08-9C69-6A6BE0712605.png (757x615, 184K)

>colored eyes
i.e. white

>That moment when you realize your gender is so shit that it's driven off swaths of men from trying to build a future with you

>mysterious
>commonality
how the fuck is that even possible? are woman actually retarded?

Attached: hmm....jpg (900x600, 61K)

B-brown is a color

quality i sneed in my gf
-have pusy
-dont cuck me

is that rereally so much to ask for

here's your gf bro

Attached: afm.jpg (337x400, 29K)

thanks

Yeah, he's the best roommate I've ever had.

most shitskins NPCs don't even have brown eyes, they just have dark empty holes

>lots of kids= lots of sex

Actually the inverse is true. More kids means less free time, which means less sex. Also the list is meaningless because the girls will inevitably settle for a standard attractive dude like everyone else does anyway

As long as Tinder and fucking apps are around, no, I'm not going to get married. Literally the only way you can have a successful relationship nowadays is if you don't own a phone.
If a 4 came up to me and said she doesn't have a phone, she's actually a 7 on a good day.

>colored eyes
Damn the more I think about it the more genius this shit is. You can say all that shit like "oh i'm open to anyone of any religion" as a pass but when you include "colored" eyes that disqualifies 99% of every race except white guys
I'm gonna start using this. Absolutely based toasty roasty.

Attached: 1489267981172.jpg (1462x1462, 161K)

>Qualities WE Need in our S.O.
Women are a hive mind.

They have to be.
A man who gets kicked out of the tribe might make it on his own or go onto take over some other tribe.

A woman? She gets kicked out of the tribe, she's dead. In the era before the sports bra, her tits prevent her from doing the persistence hunting, which means that she's effectively dead if she dose not conform to the tribe.

all those traits combined create a chad who is also a spineless beta. this is what girls want?

Fucking hell it's easier to get into Harvard than in that girl

based af

Noticed that immideatly too

>mysterious
what does this even mean? like the guy has to be working for the CIA with class S access

so you like women with colored eyes?

I'm beginning to unironically hate women. Not sure how to feel to be honest.

Attached: 1548119209874.jpg (486x1677, 134K)

looks literally like shit

brown's a color

thats a bait image made by sorority whores but in reality my list for bitches is about just as long no debt, virgin, parents still together etc

>tall
>colored eyes
Why are women racist?

This. Had a roommate named Marvin. Miss the guy 2bh f-a-m

>women want opposite traits in a single person both at the same time
You’re new to this ‘women are irational’ thing are you

>>Not Marvin
Almost sounds like Marvin checks all the other boxes.
Why is she single again?

wtf is an S.O. ?

>Yea Forums: women are so irrational you cant have all those traits unless youre a unicorn
>also Yea Forums: I want my gf to be interested in movies, tall but not taller than me, have nice tits and nice waist and nice ass and nice legs and nice feet, be very submissive but also dominate me in bed, also she needs to be a virgin, also she needs to be interesting and smart, she needs a college degree but if she has debt i wont go out with her, also she needs to have a serious job but also I want her to be conservative aka a good cook and child carer for my future children, speaking of which I dont want someone clingy but also she must be up for marriage after the first year because if we wait too long to have children they will have autism

Attached: 1520154415329.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

Physically compatible is code for not a dicklet, right?

she means lots of sex for about a week

It's like NAZIs defining the Aryan specimen, except instead it's their future bf.

literally every one is racist, even virtue signalling white people hate other white people

If I know women, one of them has fucked Marvin in the past

roasty detected, none of that is true. if you just asked anyone around here they would take the worst 3/10 if she was a virgin who would watch 40 year old movies with them

Nice projection bucko

Was this made by a tradwife?

>have nice tits and nice waist and nice ass and nice legs and nice feet, be very submissive but also dominate me in bed
honestly nothing else matters

it means you can make her cum with just your dick, so that means 75% of all men everywhere is disqualified by default

Do you faggots realize that this is either a
1. Poo girl
2. Muslumina
3. Latina

She's clearly not white.

Yes. Tall white twinks are super popular with the ladies.

White men are just the highest status of all and women are status seekers.

I was an extra on S8; it's really not all that shocking. Good money for a quick days work mind, and free food.

Upside - you'll see me on EP1 tonight

>coloured eyes
Haha nicely done sliding in the whites only. I unironically approve.

>If I know women, one of them has fucked Marvin in the past
Absolutely. They ALL fucked Marvin, that's why he's on the list. He checks all the boxes but they dont want to fight over him.

this has to be bait
>colored eyes
god damn

They all probably fucked Marvin and he dropped them all for girl not in their group

That's the incel equivalent of OP's pic.

>also Yea Forums: I want my gf to be interested in movies,
Couldn't give less of a fuck.
>tall but not taller than me
No prefer taller than me.
>have nice tits
Don't care
>and nice waist
Don't care, as long as no more then ONE fat roll
>and nice ass and nice legs
Yes please
>and nice feet
meh
>be very submissive but also dominate me in bed
Other way round, really
>also she needs to be a virgin
Just low mileage
>also she needs to be interesting
nah
>and smart
Yeah well, otherwise I don't want kids
>she needs a college degree
I am doing a Ph.d, would be mismatched otherwise
>but if she has debt i wont go out with her,
Nah it's fine as long as she isn't a consumerist cuck
>also she needs to have a serious job
Yes.
>but also I want her to be conservative
Nah, I'm pretty much a communist but I don't care either way
>aka a good cook and child carer for my future children
not really, just mediocre suffices
>speaking of which I dont want someone clingy but also she must be up for marriage after the first year because if we wait too long to have children they will have autism
Yes lol

Anyone up for it?

Cool blogpost brah

Shut up, I'm desperate.

>engagement collapsed a couple years ago
>meet a girl at work yesterday who seems interested in me
>she even comes back later to talk to me despite having no job related reason to
>think about getting her number but hesitate
>doubt i'll ever see her again

Movies for this feel, brahs?

>not marvin
JUST

Mysterious isn't what you guys make it out to be. It's just more to the tune of "be a person with private thoughts and interests".

so, everyone.

I always thought it meant someone with a cool background i.e. not the kid next door that played with you when you were young, but the guy who spend 10 years working on an oil rig and recently relocated to your part of the woods.

Has anyone ever auditioned for a part in anything?
Kind of want to try it out to see if I'm good.

I was a Frey AMA

Do you think I should ask her out if I meet her again:

if you like her, then yeah

Attached: 1554821337926.jpg (755x720, 91K)

yes

>lots of kids = lots of sex
you could literally have sex one time in your life and get 3 or more kids out of that. this is written by a 12 year old girl who goes to catholic school

No, it's a conservative third worlder brown girl.

that actually makes my dick hard and I'm not even the guy you're responding to. Some mediocre third world broad that has expectations? God I wish I could be the one to dash them. Welcome to America, time to rethink your expectations .

My 17 year old Christian gf thought more sex = more babies, so when we were dating and she thought it was a guarantee we’d get married she was eager to “practice for making babies” all the time

They are hypergamous as fuck.
Insanely clingy too.
She'll go crazy if you try to leave her.

And yeah, these crazy bitches they think they should get themselves a 10/10 white Chad, lol, even though they are brown midgets with thick black hair.

>And yeah, these crazy bitches they think they should get themselves a 10/10 white Chad, lol, even though they are brown midgets with thick black hair.

But they'll settle for a 6/10 thad, and that's where user cums in

Yeah eventually.
Question is.
Why would you take them.
They are crazy you they still expect you to threat them as if they are princesses of the utmost beauty.

the fuck is a frey

I guess what women really want is a man like john wayne gacy, a seemingly upstanding citizen but someone who secretly rapes and murders young teen boys and buries them in their basement