Is he right, Yea Forums?

Is he right, Yea Forums?

Attached: ken penders12.jpg (599x335, 191K)

Should've watched the actual movie where it's explained why they can't build those instead of reading the comments
Twitter threads are fucking cancer and OP should kill himself

but muh cute bug-eyed animu waifu

He’s right, the plot/movie was mediocre and unmemorable as fuck. The only people who enjoyed the film are incels who get off to fictional females

It's on the level of
>why didn't they just take the eagles to MT doom?

Because they'd be shot down retard

No, they just get shot down and people stopped trying

Isn't this the guy who wanted Sonic to fuck in his comics

Shot down like Elysium.
Except Elysium had its own fuckery with the shoulder-launched missile that can fly all the way into orbit

Why don't maexicans just fly to the US illegally

Attached: cat2.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

Not allowed to build aircraft. Factory will kill you if you try, just like they did with Hugo's brother.

Netmen shoot down all flying objects.
Including birds.
This faggot needs to stop having sex and go outside and read the fucking manga.

Attached: Pathet.png (1167x800, 763K)

>he doesnt know about the mexican catapults

>ken penders

Attached: 6701B58E-BAA7-4E04-9FC2-EE71CA907039.jpg (489x441, 26K)

Alita wasn't perfect, buy holy shit can these Twitter bugmen just appreciate a blockbuster that isn't a Disney movie for a fucking second.

I mean, it's a Disney property NOW, because Disney bought Fox, but for one sweet, elusive moment in time it wasn't.

Attached: 1554416636660.png (632x768, 151K)

Try flying a plane or helicoptor over the White House some time, idiot. Now add to that giant guns with advanced AI targeting systems.

>he doesn't realize how many illegal immigrants flew here and overstayed their visas

oh shit
I didn't even notice.

Attached: Julie-Su-secondthoughts.jpg (284x330, 46K)

>i havent seen the movie so i dont know why they dont just do yhis thing that is clearly explained why they cant do it and that makes it bad
and i thought Yea Forums had autism

This movie was fucking hot garbage and you fucking ratty incel shits can't see past your digital waifu to understand that, and it's pathetic

Attached: 1542787751345.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

TWITTER POSTERS SHOULD BE HANGED TO DEATH! ATTENTION STARVED, UNCREATIVE NIGGER! FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE DESPERATE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! YOUR A DUMB HIGH SCHOOL BITCH! DIE YOU STUPID NIGGER DIE!!!!

Attached: 1547930271352.png (32x32, 3K)

real question is how is everything so shitty looking when they have super technology that can fix most all of their problems

>3 kb

Thats literally how the majority of them are getting through now.
Only the discount mexicans (guatemalans/hondurans) are getting through the land border.