We post only the most shit tier shows

We post only the most shit tier shows

Attached: frasier.png (640x430, 444K)

Attached: 0F97EBCA-8ED2-4DD7-9BAC-E2326B8FAE4A.jpg (825x464, 58K)

FRIENDS

Attached: nuwho.png (961x1541, 1.87M)

I've never met anyone else who enjoys Frasier

that's because nobody enjoys Frasier, only pretentious faggots. So be glad to count yourself as the only pretentious faggot in your social group.

You sound like an absolute joy to be around

OHHH you're in trouble, just wait until Frasieranon gets here, you're talking about the focus of his life, his reason for getting up in the morning, the only thing that kept him from blowing his brains out years ago, the reason he doesn't just throw himself in front of a bus, the...

Attached: stay out of my laundry hamper.png (206x306, 79K)

as opposed to someone who wants to talk about fucking Frasier?

whereas the purpose of your life is talking about Fasieranon

god i fucking hate fraiser

yeah, sure, he seems like a cool guy, and at least he doesn't want to talk about capeshit so why not?

How can Yea Forums like Seinfeld but hate Frasier?

surprised nobody has posted this yet, one of the biggest disappointments of the last 10 years (I mean other than Disney Wars)

Attached: the-last-man-on-earth-will-forte.jpg (3900x2600, 865K)

Yea Forums is one of the retard boards ( along with Yea Forums, /pol/, /int/, and Yea Forums ) because posters only need the most surface-level knowledge to post
there's a reason Yea Forums, /sci/ and even /diy/ are leaps and bounds ahead in post quality

Weekday Yea Forums appreciates Frasier. It's Sunday, so all the underage are flocking here.

Pic unrelated OP?

>there's a reason Yea Forums, /sci/ and even /diy/ are leaps and bounds ahead in post quality

Attached: 1551552431023.png (231x228, 70K)

Neck yourself zoomer. Shit taste.

t. enjoys big bang theory

I would put Yea Forums instead of /int/. At least there is some people in /int/ who can handle the banter

Frasier = Big Bang for 20 year olds in the 90s

Attached: 1501277534798.gif (200x200, 928K)

>Yea Forums
Might as well add Yea Forums to that list fag

The only good posters on /int/ are rich foreigners. Anglophones and Scandis are absolute retards

WRONG it was the Big Bang for 30 year olds in the 90s