You have no idea how FUCKING GOOD this short was

youtube.com/watch?v=wUI89K9ikJg

Attached: givgretapls.jpg (1404x1606, 135K)

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

the spider episode was the only good episode, everything else was meh

Oh look, more cancerous shilling.

FUCK YOU and your trash, kike shilling scum.

>Netflix
yikes

Attached: 1547417913703.png (500x338, 44K)

best show ever

>More videos
>How to finger
Yikes.png

You gotta find that wrinkly bit on the top a little ways in and stroke it right?

Um... I’m hoping this is just a really light black guy or this would be sooooo fucking bigoted.

>Spider woman trying to save space nomad
It was cringe and yikes
The farmer one was kino.

>Spidey Greta
was the torrent of goo flowing from her/its top part necessary

Attached: IMG_3789.jpg (671x708, 117K)

>good
LIVIN IN THE SHADOOOOOWS

Attached: 1482827681319.jpg (216x225, 13K)

so, the alien spider was eating his cum?

is it true that there was gonna be jizz in the spider mouth but they cut it?

more like just hangin with him in the simulation while keeping him alive. she was very lonely

it was crying you dumb fuck.

>The farmer one was kino
Fuck off

Attached: IMG_3885.jpg (760x596, 205K)

What? Where did you even hear about that?

no you have to punch that

You think that's champagne you're drinking?

Attached: 1535416658448.jpg (669x696, 54K)

here, which now that I think about it means it was most likely a massive lie

but in the end scene they show us her true form, and it resembles the form of a woman in the shadows only to come forward and reveal the fucking monster she is, so if we super impose that knowledge to ops pic, we can asume or infer that every time they fugged, the monster was actually sucking off his cummies

it was all in his head, alienfu survives off of supplies from ships that end up there by mistake and nurtures the crews/feeds them simulations so that they dont go crazy and/or kill themselves.
and one more thing, her people also used same alien thech and hers was the first ship to get stuck there and made a "base" to survive
t. read the book episode ia based on

would you

Attached: Love.Death.and.Robots.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Yes, but the show is BASED off of the book, It's not an adaption. And if you watched it you can briefly see her spider form while in the "simulation".

>t. read the book episode ia based on
i dont believe you
>it was all in his head
yes it was, it was all in his head while the alien sucked his penis the alien was showing him the form of the lover while he was groping alien boobs, come on man, its fucking obvious

You're following your dream of becoming a 3D animator when the project lead comes to you and tells you he needs to know the texture of consistency of human female breasts for the next scene. What do you tell him?

>le ebin trolling
and well it was a good read, added lots of details like how mc has wife on earth and sends her messages thinking he's not that far and will be back soon while cheating on her and feeling guilty and shit, how alienfu tries to give him purpose in the illusion and caring for his sanity. and at the end instead of everything repeating she gives him a happy end as if he returned to earth.

There's no reason to believe it's any different from the book. All the little details are there, down to Suzy's customized pod and BVM.

Attached: suzy.png (471x408, 456K)

well yes it showed reflections of what was really going on and who was greta but that doesnt mean alien actually banged him, at least that what i think

>well yes it showed reflections of what was really going on and who was greta but that doesnt mean alien actually banged him
that is exactly what it means

whatever floats your boat

Oglaf is shit. Shit.

Sorta. Watch Nina Heartly's instructional video, it's really informative.

"Say no more, I'm on it."
>thinking I can research tits, design them, fap to them, and STILL get paid for it

I want to fuck alien spiderfu and release my load inside her alien spiderfu pussy hole while telling her that I love her.

did the mocap actors really need to kiss? their faces weren't even being tracked...

Attached: 1541566780467.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

How would you motion track lip movements in a CG sex scene?

by filming them separately...dipshit.