That'rr be 300 dorrars. Now get out, whitu pigu

>That'rr be 300 dorrars. Now get out, whitu pigu.

Attached: jiro_ono_portada_1.png (1024x768, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hE6QP9et__w?t=396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Jiro Dreams of Sushi (2011).webm (1100x618, 2.89M)

soulless eyes

Or he could just be old

$300 for some turtle demon to disrespectfully fondle your food

Attached: BF99DF66-11B9-4F89-9EEA-3545206E995A.jpg (79x75, 5K)

Sushi is the most autisanal piece of food. It's just a slab of uncooked fish on top of a stick of rice. What's there to "master"?

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 29K)

You need to master what restaurants give off the right illusion of "class" and "sophistication" so you can bring thots there so they can get their spicy tuna rolls, misinterpret you as rich despite the meal only costing like $40 or $50, and then fuck you because you correctly entered the right cheat code for their pussy. There are countless places that produce a better meal and dining experience than Jiro, you're just paying extra for the exclusivity/"experience."

Fast food sushi probably tastes better than this bland shit

Do you know what sushi is?

no

Poor detected

JIRO NOOOOO WOMAN ARE EQUAL TO US!!!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-28-22h22m45s253.png (624x352, 267K)

>It's just a slab of uncooked fish on top of a stick of rice
Do they even have a sushi restaurant in your flyover town?

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 139K)

>wasting money on thots
>ever

They don't bring anything to the table except for their overpriced and overused pussy. No thank you

It's the katana of foods. Fite me

Nigiri, sushi, same shit.

Autistic japs, women and weeb faggots only like sushi.

take your lithium you fucking loon

>Do they even have a sushi restaurant in your flyover town?

Attached: 1555250058453.png (384x293, 17K)

Did you mean to place the "only" at the beginning of the sentence or did you mean to say sushi is the only food they like?

A PIECE OF RAW FISH DABBED IN SOI SAUCE PUT ON A BALL OF RICE

IN WHAT KIND OF CLOWN FUCKING WORLD IS THIS CONSIDERED FINE DINING THAT WARRANDS EXORBITANT PRICES AND MONTHS LONG WAITING TIMES

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES YOU PRETENSIOUS FUCKS

>implying I'm an American
I'm a 3rd world, unwashed subhuman

>Being this mad about shitty food

reminder that it takes 60 years of training 80 hours a week to approach this level of mastery

just take a deep breath and cope user! You'll be able to try it someday

rant about women some more user and how they're all used up and that's why you're glad youre single

this is the most cope i've seen contained in a single thread

Attached: Jiro Dreams of Sushi (2011) 2.webm (1100x618, 2.85M)

>smearing some soi sauce on a clam is considered mastery
LMAOOOOOL

I'm not single and hell yes I'm going to rant about those types of women who think that sex is a privilege and who treat it like a commodity. Fuck them, in a metaphorical sense.

Attached: Jiro Dreams of Sushi (2011) 3.webm (1100x618, 2.9M)

wow the mastery with which he dabs the fish in onions sauce...truly a master craftsman at work

Are there any other comfy food movies like this? Shit made me want to eat sushi and I don't even like sushi.

lol seethe some more why don't you

>All these poor flyover state retards who eat gas station sushi in this thread

Attached: 1269828467073.jpg (406x352, 9K)

>jews want me to believe these two dishes are equal

Attached: 18895853674_49347e2b95_b.jpg (1024x668, 144K)

I ate sushi yesterday for the first time (for serious not memeing). FUCKING 30 EUROS FOR COLD RICE??!?!?!! Fried shrimp was alright tho.

>he is doing it with his bare hands

Attached: 1554993728352.jpg (577x432, 31K)

Friendly reminder that if you ever spend more than 70 dollars per person in a restaurant, you have too much money or don't know the value of money.

Stop being poor

>onion sauce

youtu.be/hE6QP9et__w?t=396

Jesus christ, what the FUCK

I am not poor, I just like to get my money's worth when I spend money.

sushi is literally entry level weebshit

ramen is where its at

Yeah dude, listen to him . If you don't regularly spend more than $100 per meal you're poor, a waste of skin and a moron on top of that.

wow Yea Forums really are poorfags that can't afford good sushi

you know he hand picks all the sushi everyday, right?

and for me tasting unique food is a good way to spend money and find it worth it, like white truffles or a good caviar paired with wine. buying an end game pc to play DOOM is not imo.

What are you even doing on this website? if that sets you off? holy shit.

Holy shit you sound so gay
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh wow, way to undermine a sophisticated person who is clearly above you.

lmao I bet you drink tea
holy shit LOL

If by tea you mean the heavenly concoction of rare Japanese tea leaves which were handpicked in Hokkaido that go for $12 a gram, then yes, I do drink tea.

>eating raw fish wrapped with bland white rice
I'm not a starving peasant

Attached: peceni-odojak-janjetina-raznja-tresnjevacki-plac-slika-64491491.jpg (919x690, 147K)

>If by tea you mean the heavenly concoction of rare Japanese tea leaves which were handpicked in Hokkaido that go for $12 a gram, then yes, I do drink tea.

Attached: 1551242642172.png (1154x1062, 871K)

My man

you are just estrogen shaped like a human being

>eating trash tier meat

I bet all these fart huffing coastal american sushiniggers have never had something decent like anglerfish

Attached: grdobina-730x430.jpg (730x430, 65K)

most based post ITT
There is no such thing as having "too much money"

Attached: Capture.png (285x265, 104K)

I don't live in HFCS injected muttmerica. Our pigs are slender, roaming farm animals

Attached: 20180803_202800.jpg (636x634, 247K)

Seriously, the amount of poor people in this thread is revolting. It gives me the creeps thinking that I might be talking to someone poor in here.

>That'rr be free (unress you reave a tip). Now come into my house, whitu girr.

Attached: home_massage.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

too bad you can't buy taste

Attached: 7215bd108ef977171a8c0d1271e45294.jpg (400x397, 24K)

>all these stupid fucks who don't understand supply and demand
Please get some education

Attached: 1483684960221.png (514x509, 161K)

>500 caps, smoothskin. Better pay up.

sushi isn't a scarce commodity, it's upmarked nipponese peasant food

I can't eat sushi from cheap buffets anymore. But I wonder if Jiro's stuff is actually much better than what you get at any good sushi place. I didn't go to the best places or anything, but the stuff I tried in Japan wasn't much better than my local sushi place.

>Supply and demand only applies to scarce commodities
Must be a mutt

yes, high demand = low supply and vice versa.
Econ 101, dummy.

this

source please

Japan has both a high demand and high supply of seafood

you need the real japanese oils to get the proper flavor

You spend 15 year learning to boil rice. Now you ready to begin 15 year training how to slice fish

I can't believe this weak bait got three replies.

because they eat fuck all else

>my local sushi place

Attached: soysoysoy.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

YouTube

Attached: park_massage.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

This bait reminds me of my boomer uncle who was surprised I went to a restaraunt for ramen cause he thought it was just cheap junk food for college students.

Attached: RAMEN.jpg (800x600, 144K)

The one you posted is obviously overdesigned trash 'if I smear gold on it it must be exclusive' pretend food. Jiro's sushi is potentially overpriced real food.

how did he get away with this?

I know, right? Board must be full of zoomers

Speak. Clearly.

Attached: MCMR_fallingdown.jpg (980x550, 206K)

Sushi is fine but it originated as the Japanese equivalent of fast food. The only people who treat it with the degree of reverence you see are weeks and retarded yuppies who think just because something is foreign it’s inherently classy and elegant

>What's there to "master"?

As Jiro said himself it is mostly the ingredients that make the food. You gotta know your ins and outs with the suppliers everything else is secondary.

ramen literally is junk food

What is your issue exactly? No hamburgers?

It's top tier fast food

completely agreed

>this man spent eighty years of his light perfecting the art of what is essentially fast food
So Jiro's a retard? figures.

>a movie where it is stressed over and over that sushi is all about the ingredients and preparation of ingredients that make the dish
>manage your supply lines know your ins and outs with the fishing seasons to get the best quality ressource
>putting it together is just the tip of the iceberg and totally secondary
>hurr durr he just slaps fish onto rice I could do that!

Attached: vargvikernescourt2014_638.jpg (638x359, 41K)

sushi is trendy bugman food, not sustenance

Sushi is good because its cheap. When I was in japan it was 105 yen for 2 rolls. Thats the draw of it. Its only everywhere else where its this fancy shit.

Imagine if a Japanese guy went to a Publix in Florida to get the authentic American sandwich experience from a master Boar's Head artisinal sandwich chef, except that sandwich cost $100.

SUSHI IS THE CAPESHIT OF FINE DINING. HOW IS IT NOT APPARENT

a good ramen place is a place of dreams

Attached: IMG_20190308_201259.jpg (800x600, 121K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1523912808009.png (346x296, 10K)

McDonalds has spent just as much time and billions of dollars perfectly their food. Why does one get praise while the other gets panned?

remember that part in the flick where the interviewee says "jiro is the best, he spent 70 years perfecting the art of buying seasonal fish and knowing the right guy at the fish market"?

France is highly overrated on pretty much everything

>cheat code for pussy
Kek

Attached: IMG_7888.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>women gets longer massages

Attached: french_bench_massage_while_boyfriend_watches.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

le perfideux...

You would be unable to make McDonalds in your own kitchen; the fries alone are comprised of about 55 ingredients. McDonald's success is the result of countless hours of research and development by multiple hard working, extremely bright, food scientists. Jiro's success is largely a contrivance; a fluke, no pun intended, resulting from Japan's near limitless capacity for pretension.

seems easy

I don't speak frog/surrenderish/etc

You don't have a local sushi place?

Not really. Took him 30 years to master.

Attached: husband_watches_wife_gets_home_massage.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>t. muslim
Back to the desert

>You don't have a local sushi place?

Attached: soy 3.png (549x280, 288K)

Like any intelligent, forward thinking citizens of the 21st century, my wife and I are feminists. And like any feminists we were shocked and disgusted by this movie.

Both the main character (Jiro) AND the narrator are male! If alarms aren't going off in your head so far you're probably a bigot. Things became more and more repulsive as the movie played on. All of the supporting characters are male! And even worse, almost every single character in the movie is male!

I don't care if this is a documentary. My wife left the room in tears at the end of the first hour during a particularly sickening scene where Jiro serves a room full of customers. He says (not an exact quote) "I made the meals smaller for the women and larger for the men so that everyone would finish at the same time." Things like this would be expected in a film about Adolf Hitler or Winston Churchill (both disgusting sexist pigs)but in a movie about food it was just chilling. And that wasn't even the worst part! The women in the room appeared (probably special effects or movie magic of some type) TO APPROVE OF THIS. Can you believe that?

My wife won't talk about it and I'm not sure I could if I wanted to. I finished the movie with tears in my bloodshot eyes. I can't believe we've advanced so far as a society and women are still seen as being gutter scum.

Anyone forward thinking enough to simply be on the internet, to find this movie, to read this review, will be disgusted by the brutally sexist assault on your senses and common decency this movie has gotten away with.

Thank you. This is the only reason why I visit sushi man threads.

>calling that shit sushi
go chug your söylent, niggerfornian

kek

Well where do you get your sushi?

They were more lively back in '37. A lot more.

>anglos talking about food

Attached: laughing_japanese_woman.jpg (800x804, 77K)

Just stop. Please.

DONG'D

There's nothing more repulsive than people like you.

>eating fish shit is sophisticated
Scat faggots disgust me,you probably think Diamonds have any actual value,your bullshit is exactly like a woman,they ink themselves with various tatoos but underneath they are still a hollow person with no personality

He's so based. The cops arrested him a while back, but they got the wrong guy so it's fine.

Attached: beach_massage.webm (640x360, 3M)

You know you're replying to bait, eh?

>i was just pretending to be retarded
Either way there are some people that actually believe this and such disgusting womanly behavior must be weeded out

>"online" treatments where he just rubs the computer screen with their picture on it
How does the madman do it?

you speak spanish then?

DJ Khaled looked healthier after he uploaded the video.

Attached: beach_towel_massage.webm (640x360, 3M)

Spanish sucks, so no. Actually, the real Spanish from Spain is great sounding but other than that, it just sounds like poor people sounds to my ears.