You now have to pay for multiple streaming services to get everything instead of just 1 provider

>you now have to pay for multiple streaming services to get everything instead of just 1 provider
>people think this is better

Attached: 1.png (292x307, 96K)

Attached: 3C34BDB2-3664-427D-945D-8E38286AE3D3.png (894x524, 21K)

It's called competition, faggot holy Christ I can't believe you think monopolies are a good thing. Let me guess, you just LOvE that Disney is buying up every company right? Fuck off kike

>people think this is better
They don't. People are masturbating to Disney's new streaming site because it's got a two studios' worth of movies for only 7 dollars. Everyone else is going to be left in the dust.

Im not sure if "have sex" is as good of a comeback as you think it is

>inb4 have sex

i pay $0 for the same amount of garbage or more, as i did when i paid $100

People who have sex don't worry about stupid shit like you are posting.

>pay

lose weight

>have to pay

Attached: 1547616284141.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

renting is an activity perpetrated by NPCs

You're talking to someone from a generation who wants everything to be centralized

>there are people on Yea Forums that don't torrent everything from private trackers

Attached: pepe-smi-4.png (499x499, 268K)

What generation? Boomers? Zoomers? Millennials? I'm a zoomer and I sure as hell don't want anything centralized that's how you get media and financial control censorship and propaganda

>pays for movies
>is a brynnyfag
Its checks out :^)

Attached: lilianna-kruk-photos-social-media-10-13-2017-10.jpg (1280x2277, 286K)

It will coalesce into a single monopoly soon enough.

That's what always happens.

who is this semen demon?

>you now have to pay for multiple streaming services to get everything
Or... if you're not a redditor... you can get everything without paying for a single streaming service.

Attached: 81102274.jpg (376x369, 27K)

or just be on ptp and btn like a chad

*hits the wall at 15*
that's a yikes from me, dawg.

>Not paying for internet alone and taking advantage of human to human technology for your entertainment needs instead of paying some fucking dirty kike to subvert your children with degeneracy.

The (((broadcasters))) and (((entertainment))) industry NO LONGER HAVE THE MONOPOLY they once did. EVERYONE IS A BROADCASTER NOW.

Quit giving them your fucking money as it just allows them to hold onto their ILLEGAL MONOPOLY.

FREE MARKET EFFICIENCY

People who have sex don't want convenient things that don't cost much money? I'm unsure as to what you think sex actually is? It's not a lobotomy.

>stream cucks
lmao

take the peer-to-peer pill

>t. Disney shill

Why are you actually engaging with a "have sex" poster?

this is what incels actually believe

its cable all over again

Attached: 1555246632505.jpg (539x477, 34K)

honestly, I think it's fucking hysterical
call me a retarded irony memer but it's such a fucking stupid response I can't help but giggle

who is the qt in the pic?

Exclusive licenses are inherently anti-competitive. Actual competition would have the same shows on every service and compete on UX and features.

paying for streaming is a joke like penis inspections right?

This

Attached: 40C91CF8-6FEB-436F-8F73-75F91936A41A.png (881x686, 378K)

my mom is too much of a boomer to pirate shit so she pays for netflix and I leech off it because might as well

>Paying for anything that doesn't require a physical copy

I don't even pity you cucks.

>netflix is 16.99 a month now
oh no no non o

I don't want to watch everything though, I only want to watch a small collection of shows. And streaming subs have no contracts and it's super easy to change my plan. Takes literally 10 seconds to log into the website, go to profile, and add/subtract packages to my plan.

>pay for all the streaming services
>national rights distributors still cut you off from the content you want
And that's why piracy exists.

>my mom

the absolute state of /teevee/

Still cheaper than the cheapest cable package.

>Pay

You leech off it because you're too dumb to pirate and live at home because you're a NEET.

the only reason to purchase something is so women dont think you are a loser or you are a collector or someone who wishes to try sell the physical copy down the line for profit

anyone else is a retard giving rich people money or a mindless consumerist slave

>use my gf’s moms Netflix
>use my gf’s college friend’s Hulu
>pay for HBO and funimarion
>cancelling HBO once GOT is done and I finish my second band of brothers rewatch
>will only pay a month for DC for young justice
>will only pay a month for Disney’s service to marathon MCU shows

just want to clarify if you are any of the first two examples in the first paragraph you are still a loser

>implying a monopoly is better than a free market

why would I pirate stuff when I can get it more conveniently via netflix?
I still pirate shit not available there

also I have a job

Obsessed deranged incel

>why would i get things for free when i can give my wage slave bux to the rich

my mom's wage slave bux, not mine

Netflix lowered the bar for content with all the cuck interracial gay pandering.

Disney + will be the same except it won’t even have any edge to it. Maybe Netflix will become more edgy and horror focused as a response.

But remember, if Net Neutrality was fully repealed, all the streaming services would be the absolute WORST EVIL IMAGINABLE lol

People turned to streaming services to get away from the bullshit that comes with cable TV and now the bullshit that comes with cable TV is slowly leeching into streaming services.

i want to have sex with brynny if you know what i mean

Attached: brynnrumfallo_Bv-QnqljlOi.jpg (1080x1349, 834K)

Honestly, OP, right now the only stuff I'm interested are books and JoJo. I buy books because I like to read on paper and JoJo is on Crunchyroll.
I come here to find suggestions on series and films but, so far, I found nothing good enough to make me subscribe to one streaming service.

>have to pay for multiple streaming services
>have to

I'm honestly considering getting Disney + solely for the Disney Channel original movies

brynny A SHIT

>Paying for streaming

There's your first problem.