Honestly imagine being emma watson

honestly imagine being emma watson
>sofia coppola couldn't help you and she managed to make elle fanning a "star"
>judd apahack and his crew couldn't help you
>aronofsky couldn't help you
>and even harvey wineburgers finger blasting couldn't help you

jesus christ how no talent can you be

Attached: 1552232782166.jpg (1486x1395, 651K)

Was this tweet from before or after Jussie got caught

>caught

He was cleared of all charges, sweetie.

Before, but it's okay now since he didn't actually do anything wrong.

Can someone tell me what LGBTQIA+ means ?

Imagine defending Jussie Smollett, the most priveledged gay nigga alive lol

Idk what I means, and A varies between Asexuals and Allies. It's usually Allies (that means straight people who are okay with LGBT people I guess) because LGBT people hate Asexual people for some reason. Well to be fair, everyone does, even though Asexuals are the least degenerate sexual orientation.
t. asexual

Is he that guy that claims he's black but he's definitely white? Can't remember.

mental illness

It means you're a pervert but you don't want to feel persecuted for it.

Lesbian,gay,bysexual,trans,queer...
and I dont know what more.

Considering people get in relationships to have sex why should only straight people be allowed to do so?

Google

Nah, its the jew guy

I can't really take women seriously. You know they would completely change their beliefs if it became in style.

Attached: 1487007070524.jpg (1100x1650, 337K)

Yeah, no.

What's the difference between gay/lesbian and queer?

I guess queer people are those who are afraid to come out of the closet but are not afraid to act in a gender bending way every now and then.

>he doesnt know about INCLUSION
everyone has to have a letter to feel better about himself and feel special,user.

Some people say it's just a term that means any kind of weird orientation / identity you can think of. So that if someone says "but I'm [insert whatever-sexual] and I'm not included in LGBT!" they answer "yes you are, you are in the Q".

>be young guy
>meet Emma Watson
>everything she says is magic because herimonie
>start dating
>have kids
>looks fading
>start hearing the shit coming out of her mouth for the first time like some kind of cloud is lifted from your mind
>maybe she used some kind of enchantment spell on you
>tell her to shut the fuck up and call her a stupid cunt
>she casts crucio
>I choose pikachu
>checkmate
>long acrimonious divorce
>next time I see her Voldemort is raising my children
>they've changed their last name to Riddle
>want to kill myself
What do bros? Why even live.

he wasnt cleared, that's why he can be charged again
degenerates

>Everything Jessie claimed about the "attack" was about it being very much like trying to force him to feel like he's going through a traditional lynching of black people by two "modern day" Klan members.
>Emma puts Jessie being gay at the front and center of her response with a token mention that he's black at the end.

Rich white liberal women yet again showing that they actually care about minorites and not just showing they want minorites to care about them.

>Large Gay Bitches Touching Queers Invoking Aids +
The plus indicates that the phrase starts again in a never ending loop

The I is for incels

kek
you wish

THE RAINBOW BELONGS TO THE CHILDREN, BITCH !

what happened to this guy? is he in jail after they caught him?

>sending love
these cringy faggots are pathetic

Faggots

I just want to be assassinated. Sleep forever, that's where it's at.

Let’s Go Beat The Queers Inshallah, user

Attached: 1517451965721.jpg (892x802, 165K)

The judge let him go because he's friends with the right politicians. Chicago police got mad and are suing him. The FBI are likely going to arrest him again on different charges.

>punjent

>As a society
Really makes you think

checked and braappilled

What's her occupation now? Actress? Politician?

>The FBI are likely going to arrest him again on different charges.
What charges?

She is more successful than people here ever will be.what makes you think you and people here think that they are better than her?

>Chicago police got mad
No, the Chicago police are at his side, that's why he got free, well part of it of course he has politician friends.

gays are more privileged cause their men, this is why the G doesn't come first. Lesbians are women that are more miserable and ugly than normal, queer is both, why it needs it's own category...I have no idea.

nope, police and mayor are fuming over the courts letting him go. They're suing him for wasted expenses.

Its actually the LGBTBBQ, she made a typo. It's actually a fun event where a bunch of queer people just grill burgers and have a few laughs about how they're not actually queer and how they love the chaos they cause.

must be a real piece of work on set to have this many advantages in your favor and still be nothing more than the harry potter girl

if they include Bisexuals in the acronym does that mean they accept that sex is binary?

Fruit cakes should just be grateful theyre not being hung on street lamps for their decadent behaviour.

the fun thing about this is that not only the brapp, but the lgggbd and tttti help the sound, like first it's a silenced smooth brappy that turns into a proper brapper in the end and reaches perfect beauty status

Can we force a few more letters in there?

I honestly hate being referred to as a poc.
But they're too racist to realize how demeaning that is

how about Hetero?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and mentally ill.

They claim to want equality but do all they can to separate us all

>He was cleared of all charges, sweetie.

Nope. He still faces civil charges, and is likely to be convicted.

His extra-judicial plea bargain doesn't imply innocence.

How dumb do you have to be to not understand the + is supposed to be a replacement for all the letters after LGBT?

fuck sake emma

I think she's filming a movie about the suffragettes movement or something. Some Emmafag can get you the shooting pics, certainly.

Imagine being the whitest bitch ever, preaching for LGBT+ and "PoC" while still being with the whitest Chad she could find.

Attached: 1466512787651.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

>ETFO FEED
>FEED

don't question the narrative bigot

Just Like pol?

How so? Your ancestors called them nazis in the early 2010s and you call them the same

because homosexuals are gay

who the fuck is jussie smollet?

why should it matter how successful somebody is?

Because only straight people can fulfill it's original purpose: procreation.

She should work on fixing her own country before she tells us what to with ours.

Turn GB into a paradise first, then maybe I'll listen.

>t. asexual
have sex

maybe shes smart enough to realise there's no end to how many letters are going to be added

>Tfw you will never suck black cum out of Emma Watson's asshole

Why actually live bros?