Remember Rian Johnsoy, even if Episode 9 makes less than a billion dollars...

Remember Rian Johnsoy, even if Episode 9 makes less than a billion dollars, my first Star Wars film still made a billion dollars more than your first Star Wars film. I'll always have that over you.

Attached: basedabrams.jpg (630x354, 20K)

It will make a billion.

Rian shitted the bed, now JJ has to clean up his mess. Poor JJ.

Maybe, but will it make a billion without Disney buying tickets?

>Johnsoy

That's a good one.

>JJ has to clean up

This is the biggest joke I read on this board, today

>look at this fucking room. its the whitest room in the history of people being in rooms. I Mean to fix that.
>*doesnt sack himself*
what did he mean by this?

He's a Jew. Whenever "diversity" issues come up, they never include themselves in the category of white people.

This just shouldn't have happened. I like the idea of a Star Wars spinoff movie every now and then or something, but to just jump into continuing a resolved story is just beyond me

Jews only think of themselves as 'white' when it's convenient for their narrative.

I completely agree with you. The Skywalker Saga ended with Anakin's redemption in Return Of The Jedi.

why didn't Disney buy tickets for Dumbeaux?

Why would they only buy tickets on the movie everyone was already hyped to see?

>reddit spacing

>Why would they only buy tickets on the movie everyone was already hyped to see?

Because most people aren't hyped to see it?

Same here.

people know about Disney bribing all reviews and making false claims about ticket sales. they have to sacrifice a movie occasionally to not look too obvious.

>J.J. !!!

Attached: jj.jpg (933x1244, 94K)

Correct. And Dumbo is not exactly a movie high on their list of priorities agenda-wise.

wtf Reddit is based now?

JJ shat the bed by making a carbon copy of A New Hope with a bunch of mystery boxes that weren’t interesting

Have sex sperg

Thanks.

Have sex, Shlomo.