Twilight Zone Thread

How did this shit get made? It's literally "WHITE MAN BAD, BLACK COMMUNITY GOOD!". This was the most low IQ thing I've ever seen in my life. She literally moves out because her family is getting killed by black on black violence but she's treated like shit for turning her back on "family" and trying to be successful and get her son into college.

Yo man I got that First Edition Black Panther, don't mess it up dawg, sheeeeeeeit, fuck whitey nowadimsayin? Black lives matter and whitey been gentrifying erything and buildin stadiums to push us out kill whitey! In the end it was love, not magic, that killed whitey. Slay queen!

I thought people said this was going to be a good twilight zone revival but it's been pretty fucky so far. Dissapointed that it's been so heavily political so far. Thoughts?

Attached: 1555239368850.jpg (756x567, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a low IQ post.

have sex

Attached: 1507175739711.jpg (640x640, 69K)

I bet you stood up and clapped when he said that trump should be killed and strung up by the balls

The black community needs a scapegoat to why they are social and economical underachievers whilst being the most privileged group in the western world. The scapegoat are evil whites, especially police, holding them down. But in reality, this scapegoat argument doesn't'hold up and therefore, this idea has to be propagated by the media. The media - being overly controlled by the left - happily follows this trend, as their political campaign is also built upon this lie.

w a s t e d

Attached: 1555041566880.webm (720x405, 721K)

Trips of objective truth

This seems really poorly directed and edited. I thought Peele was supposed to be a good director? Or did he just write it?

He didn't even write it.
He's just the narrator.

They brought him in to try to rival Rod Serling's voice? What the fuck were they thinking?

>run to a distracted cop
>point something black at him

Ummm, am I supposed to feel bad here?

I really like Snowfall and glad the kid who plays Franklin is getting work but man fuck this whole remake bullshit.

In short, watch Snowfall.

In nearly every video I've seen of a nigger being stopped by cops, the nigger freaks out at the cop. Screaming, calling the cop racist, etc.

HOW DARE YOU STOP ME
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM
Hands on the wheel sir
*reaches under seat*
RACISTS
just in ebonics

Attached: 1507956758669.jpg (730x480, 17K)

It's because the cop was racist for pulling over a black man who didnt do nuffin (even though the statistics are not on their side)

Attached: halloffame-1.png (640x1081, 562K)

Did he pull out a gun? Did he? No he clearly did not so stop being an incel and start accepting that the world does not revolve around you.

What was the deal with there not being a single white person besides the evil cops?

Because every white person has to be evil.

Drink your bean juice, you're cranky again.

Attached: 1524976778447.png (600x800, 245K)

>t. /pol/

>people panick when someone point a gun and yell at them

no shit sherlock

is this from an episode? I'm really tired of black people bitching about racism and getting pulled by the cops. It's truly getting old at this point.

is this supposed to be serious
also why is the cop using a revolver

They freak out just for being stopped.

Or they roll the window an inch and mumble through the crack like an antisocial low blood sugar downy

>People panic when they're about to get caught by police for breaking the law
Who could have guessed?

Because he's a racist

based and honkpilled

why do nigs insist on arguing with armed policemen? just do as you're told and you'll be ok.

>muh /pol/
yikes

You people are literally obsessed with black people, like it's a sick fetish.

nigs are volatile and unpredictable

>Yea Forums is one person
um sweetie

is there more to this scene how is this the twilight zone feels like more politics as usual

is this a parody or something?

>You people are literally obsessed with black people, like it's a sick fetish.
I think they're gay and have a fetish.

>is speeding a crime!?
>can you prove I'm driving?
>i'm not driving... I'm travelin'.
youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI

Attached: 1528210833169.png (1096x777, 275K)

holy shit is that an irl robocop?

it's the twilight zone because he has a camera that recorded it and she can go back if she pressed rewind but the cop literally follows them no matter where they go because hes a racist. It's shit

>Orange Peel makes a Twilight Zone
>It's about being black because being black is so tough you know? Because even though I was raised by white parents and have lived a comfortable life, it's still tough being black
Whoda guessed?

Original Twilight Zone deals with:
>mortality
>insanity
>morality
>paranoia
>science

New Twilight Zone deals with:
>white people are evil

last night me and my girlfriend got harassed by these three black guys thinking I said something racist when we passed by them.

don't believe any of this propaganda that paints blacks as the victims

>why is the cop using a revolver
This is what I would like to know.

you're wrong but who cares fuck you

>thinking I said something racist when we passed by them.

They just wanted to cause trouble and made an excuse.

>the left
just says jews

This is youtube-tier shit, editing and directing are terrible

Yeah dude, I was pretty disgusted they wanted to Jussie Smollett me.