If Disney were in charge of making these, would they be better than the sequel trilogy?

If Disney were in charge of making these, would they be better than the sequel trilogy?
Yeah I know everyone dislikes the Revan novel but it's as close as we got to an actual Kotor 3

Attached: KOTOR CU.png (1007x651, 528K)

So you're just gonna retcon Vitiate out of it?

What's wrong with the Revan novel? I recently played TOR and having him survive for centuries without doing much, then getting killed by the literal who player character was pretty lame. I thought I'd check out the book.

Aslong as she voices
another can portray

Wouldnt a series be better?

Attached: sarakestelman_kreia.jpg (1126x569, 64K)

No. They'd cram it full of sjw propaganda.

where is it implied that the last battle isn't against him?

have sex incel

They would likely be completely revamped at least from a visual standpoint. BIOWARE kinda screwed up by making everything modern looking when Tales if the Jedi had a very ancient looking aesthetic. Canon has the past looking ancient

>she
Uh, user...

>In The New Essential Guide to Droids (2006) the Exile is light-sided and female.
>In The Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide (2008) the Exile is light-sided and female.
>In Star Wars Miniatures: Jedi Academy (2009) the Exile is light-sided and female.
>In The Old Republic: Revan (2011) the Exile is light-sided and female.
Sorry my man..

Attached: The Jedi Exile official artwork, from Jedi Academy (Star Wars Miniatures, 2009).png (508x864, 987K)

>female Exile
This has never really made sense. Revan is better off being the female one dressed up like a muslim all the fucking time. Male Exile makes sense on account of the entire second game being a Randian Nietzsche Superman powerfest. It'd also explain why Atris hates the fuck out of you like a tsundere bitch

Who cares? Those games aren't canon anymore. So for me the Exile is male, because it actually makes sense that way.

have sex incel

Here’s your Kreia

Attached: 45B2239E-61C9-474B-AB9E-5AA26642C926.jpg (300x450, 21K)

>Atris hates the fuck out of you like a tsundere bitch
She's a lesbo. Why do you think she surrounded herself with a bunch of hot girls?

They've already completely ret-conned the old republic, the republic is 1000 years old and was created at the same time as hyperspace travel and Jedi order.

Weak.

Exile is a girl, seethe more.

>without doing anything for centuries
He's the reason the sith took so long to invade, he kept planting doubt in the emperors mind while he was being drained by him

Why do you want movies about KOTOR? We already have games about it, so why bother? Disney will fuck Revan, Exile or Kreia, like they fucked Luke.

Not ugly enough desu

This

>Exile is a girl, seethe more.
Yes, in the old lore. But old EU is in garbage now.

why would you want kotor movies when you could just play the games?

Makes the events of the first two games meaningless so SWTOR can have its own shitty WotLK style expansion.

Disney would just ruin it with their shitty writers, why the fuck would you want those? Not even oblivion and BioWare could recapture the magic of KOTOR because everyone at those companies are cucks now. The setting doesn’t just magically make something good.

Nobody can turn a video game into a good movie. It's just impossible to cram 30 hours into 2.

have sex incel

Is Kreia and Theresa the same person?

Attached: theresa.jpg (755x768, 182K)

no

I just realized they have the same voice.

The RPG format is a more interesting way to tell a story anyways, I’d rather see a good Kotor3 RPG with branching quests and stories than a 2 hour movie that just railroads you. I don’t get why we keep pretending games are infantile while movies are art when most movies released today are garbage made for teenagers anyways. Meanwhile games can get great narrative gems like these 2 games, DX, Planescape Torment, FONV and RDR.

Attached: A48E8475-257E-45BE-8091-402846D906FD.png (821x808, 54K)