People think that "Skywalker" is going to be the new name of an order of people (like Jedi) rather than applying to any...

People think that "Skywalker" is going to be the new name of an order of people (like Jedi) rather than applying to any person.

How would you feel if this theory turns out to be correct?

Attached: Star-Wars-9-Rise-of-Skywalker-Title-and-Stars.jpg (1300x650, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMnxXyvsEe0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disney is beating a dead horse at this point.

The title is meant to be taken literally. JJ knows Rian fucked up by killing Luke. They're going to bring him (and the Emperor) back via Dark Empire style cloning.

They should just stop at this point

Attached: 1555048990057m.jpg (576x1024, 92K)

It's gonna be Rey's name after she marries Kylo.

Not gonna happen. Even people not into Star Wars know what a jedi is. It's too marketable of a term to be replaced

I hate it.

It would be pretty based and high-brow. Plebs on Yea Forums wouldn't appreciate.

wouldnt it be skywalkers or the skywalker then

Based Reylo poster. Why does Kylo’s name become skywalker tho

Yes. OP is stupid.

Uhh.. but we've already had a last jedi? But I suppose they're never really gone

Who?

>240k viewers max at the live trailer stream.
Nobody who isn't programmed to feels anything anymore about star wars, user.

Sounds exactly what a hack like JJ who doesn’t understand SW would do
This is the type of shit that hack jewlywood thinks is clever but really just demonstrates they don’t get it

At this point if they just did dark empire and completely ignored the first two movies it would be an improvement

YOU JUST DON'T POST THAT WITHOUT SAUCE

It's just going to represent fighting oppression. The entire universe will learn about Luke Skywalker and it will inspire them to resist the Sith. The ending is going to be as vague and uneventful as possible because a few months after this releases, we'll get the official announcement that the franchise is rebooting.

it makes sense, and it's actually trying to stay consistent with episode 8 story, which I didnt expect of Abrams to try.

The ‘rise’ refers to kylo’s cock, when it is risen before he plows rey into becoming his force bitch.

Don't know if this is true or not, but I heard a rumor that Jedi is classified as a religion in China, causing difficulty for Disney to get their claws in that market, and that is the reason they've been distancing themselves from it since taking over. Again, maybe bullshit, but it seems plausible at least.

Not that user but this is Chelle Sherrill. She has a twin: youtube.com/watch?v=CMnxXyvsEe0&feature=youtu.be

Anybody who thinks that, needs to learn proper English.

By my calculations, two of those brappers could bend space time.

i would like its really, really stupid but nothing to be surprised at

It would probably be plural then.

Stupid theory

>How would you feel if this theory turns out to be correct?
I'm no longer invested in this franchise. At this point I'm just watching from the sidelines to see if RoS ends up being worse than TLJ

Attached: 1550803103657.jpg (500x689, 69K)

It will be shit. There is no way this movie can fit with the rest of the trilogy.