CBS is ready for the race war

In their video they say it's ok to punch a non-violent nazi.
They quickly remove the video.
streamable.com/gqwrc

Go punch a Nazi!

Attached: blacko.jpg (1084x1078, 104K)

/pol/ is shitting themselves over this
they're fucking terrified now lol

bump

based, gives me clause to punch commies

why are they advertising for a civil war? they really dont give a shit do they?

Never been in a fist fight before huh? I bet you're shaking in your boots. Fucking pussy.

boomer

Well they're right.
Don't you Nazis always say 'freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences'. Well here are those consequences you regressive shitbags. People are sick of you losers attacking women, trans* people and PoC, not to mention that incel terrorist attack in New Zealand
The sooner you nazis and your fascist president are out of society the better.

nah boomers like commienism in my country, commies fucked my country, I'd stab one to death if it was allowed

why do blacks now protest against a political party, that has been dissolved 70 years ago?Nazis didn't even give two shits about niggers.

>not schizo poltard
>dont spend all day taking the bait

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (340x370, 21K)

And unsurprisingly, suddenly pretty much everyone they don't like is classified as a nazi.
And then we remember, oh yeah, this is why we don't punch people for no reason.

This comment.

Attached: 34870518_6094054548258_3655166917225742336_n.jpg (152x199, 6K)

Time for your dilation, scrotum slicer

Attached: 1551114147855.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

And meanwhile in the UK you have black politicians telling the flagship BBC politics programme that conservative MPs who support Brexit are Nazis

So add these two together, you have the extremist left advocating violence against vast swathes of the population.

they're just baiting you

>if i ignore it, it'll go away
good luck with that, retard

Lynch a nigger

Only retards niggers parrot that meme. Gayest cop-out ever, and legally it's nkt "consequences", it's assault and battery and it's a crime.

yeah they totally didn't realize what they did was illegal and tried to remove the evidence

who cares this is what the left does and more people see how crazy they're which drives people to become right wing.

If anything we want these movie studios MSM and other companies shilling hard since its will drive more people to the RIGHT side

look how this little manlet nigger is gloating around

look at his lips

by your logic its okay to punch muslims because islamic terrorists kill thousands of people every year

Morons falling for CBS's advertising scheme.

based

>totally organic posts by a non-russians

Attached: 1548459222808.jpg (752x404, 37K)

>One side can’t decide which bathroom to use.

>The other side has all the guns, military training, etc

This will end well

Dios mio....