And then I woke up

what the fuck was this dumb boomer talking about?

Attached: wokeip.png (1216x503, 1005K)

>IT WAS ALL A DREAM LMAO
what a shitty flick

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Based
Cringe

Waking up to the fact that there’s always been senseless crime and he can’t keep pretending like he’s living in the good old days

His boomer conditioning was breaking.

This

Absolutely mindblowing

Sugar represents the zoomer, that's why the zoomers helped him after the accident

no he realizes the world was always this way when he talks to the old guy in the wheelchair with all the cats, that was the point of the native americans coming to that guys house to rob him and kill him, that's what he wakes up to, leaving the nostalgia of the old days behind.

*that was the point of the story of the native americans

Gay

This is yet another case of an ending falling flat and ruining the movie as a result.

It's like the director didn't know how he should end the film and so he just killed off the main character off screen, threw in a random car accident and this dumb scene which was totally fucking random.

This is when he realized there was no country for him

>This is yet another case of an ending falling flat and ruining the movie as a result.
this but unironically
I know it was as based off a book but that doesn't mean I don't hate it
call me a pleb or whatever but that's how I feel

trump voters are unable to understand this

this move and the ending is unironically a pleb filter. it transcends the zoomer/boomer dichotomy.

>and then it came to me. I’m an old man. This here is no country for me.
expected more from the Cone bros

you faggots are too pleb to understand it, the entire movie plays like the run of the mill action flick apeing off Terminator but the third act reality comes around llewelyn in a random inciddent that has nothing to do with the rest of movie, why? because that is life
Mengele was basically a super villain in a movie yet he died of a hearth attack while playing on the water at the beach that's just how life is, there is no final climax in the third act, it just ends, fades away

this was the only scene that's stuck with me all these years from this overrated film

The randomness of the car crash was the whole point of it though. Anton always denied the existence of hazard and believed everything was written from the start, which was why he let his victims bet on the coin toss, because whether they would live or not was already chosen, so the coin toss is just a way to force the chain of events.

there is a lot less sensless crime when your neighborhood is white instead of black or latino

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N