Solid Snake names the Jew

David Hayter, lead screen writer for the first to X-men movies and the voice actor for "Solid Snake" of the Metal Gear series has made a video where he names the Jew.

twitter.com/Ultra_Apu/status/1117268475678879745

Attached: 1555222660072.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPv_Ry8LpUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In what way does he name the jew?

Now watch him get in a massive amount of trouble over this as if mentioning the attack is the problem, not the fact that it occurred.

Jews did the USS Liberty. We're not supposed to talk about it.

>got paid to do cameo.com video
>doesn't know what the USS liberty means
>doesn't even know they are making him call out the jew

big fucking deal.

>doesn't know what the USS liberty means
He does now :)

I made a youtube video to celebrate this

youtu.be/LPv_Ry8LpUg

>/pol/tards expect reparations from an incident where everyone involved is either dead or extremely old

Might as well be the same as the people asking money for slavery or the holocaust

>/pol/tards expect reparations
no no wrong. We don't expect money only revenge

I didn't know David Hayter wrote the X-men movies.

didn't this exact same thing happen a couple years ago but it was with a famous sports star?

Yeah my great great grandfather was killed by Jap so it's only logical of me to go around punching random Japanese babies in the face cause facts and logic

>/pol/tards hate Israel
>/pol/tards love Drumpf!
Well, which one is it?

Attached: Trump Israeli anti-prosecution zionist.png (752x762, 509K)

The Japanese don't ruin everything they touch as a species.

Bruce Willis too.

The attack on the USS Liberty is very real. So was the Levon Affair. There is no conspiracy theory too it. The Israelis were desperate so they thought, and did it. Now I wonder are there any other false flags that had us attacking Israeli enemies?

Why are your whataboutisms so terrible? Nothing you are diverting to anyone is saying.

I'm just saying what's even the point of "Revenge" from something so long

Literally every single country has done terrible things

Apples and oranges

>I'm just saying what's even the point of "Revenge" from something so long

Why not?

So if a black guy came to your face with a gun saying "DIS IS FO SLAVERY" you wouldn't have a problem even though you did nothing?

Semantics

Notice how this question never gets a response from (((pol)))
>(((pol))) is always right rhetoric
>trump turns out to be a jew puppet because both the left and the right are the same jew from the back room and politics is a theatre for the masses
>too late to get off the train... That would ruin the rhetoric
>cope

/pol/ is filled with reactionary retards who jump on memes without thinking about them

Wow

I never would have fucking guessed

GUISE DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA START A RACE WAR EPIC STYLE TROLOLOLOLO PEPE 2016!!!!!!!1

Fucking retarded children all of them

Can you answer my question without a diversion or whataboutism and just focusing on the specific example at hand? Why not?

*Semitics

Because literally everybody in existence has had ancestors that got fucked over by another group and if we take our anger out on descendants who had nothing to do with it, we are only creating a miserable cycle of violence literally only for the sake of pride.

It's not worth telling you because you'll just call it gay hippie shit

Nope their is no cycle. It's the same concept like Nuclear Deterrence. If someone knows you are willing to defend yourself, they will fuck with you less.

kek

Attached: lipseditsmall.jpg (448x336, 23K)

Wow, its almost like /pol/ is a board with many users who have many different political beliefs.

I'm not saying self defense is bad
I'm saying being broad with your enemies is bad

There's a difference between attacking a mugger and attacking the mugger's cousin

>I'm not saying self defense is bad
Great because that is the point of revenge. Cucks like Catholics turn the other cheek and everyone mocks them. Meanwhile Muslims shoot people up for disrespecting their God. One of those two faiths got mocked pretty frequently and the other not. Not saying this is a good thing but it's the reality of the world we live in.

What are you even getting at

There's a difference between getting "Revenge" at people who had nothing to do with the incident and getting revenge at people who did have a hand in it

>Jews did the USS Liberty. We're not supposed to talk about it.
The USS Liberty has been talked to hell and back you larping faggot

>What are you even getting at
That revenge is a valid thing.

Yeah but I personally think revenge should be done morally onto specific people who've done bad things rather than collectivist groups

>morally
Whose morals?

I'm saying it's more moral for "Revenge" to happen on the people who actually did the bad things rather than attacking people who just look like those people

>Can't distinguish /nupol/ from /oldpol/.

But I'll admit, even though Trump is as much of a Jewish puppet as they come, he was still the better option as far as domestic policy goes. That's what politics is. In the end you get to choose between Jewish plague and Jewish cholera.

lolno, you don't get to play this card. the vast majority of /pol/ has been on trumps cock. and now its the far progressive left that is actually calling out isreael while the rights acts outraged. enjoy your cognitive dissonance

Attached: ohmar.webm (1266x942, 2.71M)

Whose morals? It's a simple question. Where are you drawing your morality from?

Not in the mainstream it hasn't.

Don't play post modernist with me

I am not play anything. You cited morality which can mean different things for different people. Don't bring arbitrary concepts up if you aren't going to elaborate. Whose morals are you talking about?

The only thing the left calls Israel out on is "muh hurt muslims". They're oblivious and/or careless to Israeli/Jewish dominance in both US culture and politics. Shit, the vast majority of them even supported intervention in Syria, which we all know was on Israels behalf.

The only /pol/acks who are still riding Trumps cock are either plebbitboomers from the 2016 invasion, or people who just see no other viable options.

Having a set of codes and values doesn't have to be trademarked

I personally find my view on revenge to be moral

why is it hard to understand?

Ok great thanks for elaborating. Your set of morals is irrelevant to this discussion.

or you can choose to not live in America

>Haha, why don't you just run away from the problems in your homeland, like third worlders do? :DD

No.

out of of all things to argue about
that is the thing that struck out the most to you?

Ok go slaughter some random people you don't know if that's what's moral to you

You're clearly have signs of being a sociopath

Is he also going to name the Muslim and the Christian? You can't have an Abrahamic fable combo without the two of 'em.

>I-I'm not a t-third worlder
>'Muricah greatest country in the world! r-right?

ure retarded

>out of of all things to argue about
This is how it is with you guys. You have to call out all the shit you say and choice of dishonest terms. There was no reason to mention "morality" at all but I will call you out on it.

>Ok go slaughter some random people you don't know if that's what's moral to you

>You're clearly have signs of being a sociopath

Ok kike whatever you say. My point still stands.

You didn't call out shit, you sperged out and pulled some post modernist bullshit

It's moral to not skullfuck dogs but you would argue "Well that's subjective"

No it's not dumbfuck

If you had a fucking soul you would understand the concept of guilt and how hurting people who didn't personally wrong you is sinful

>You didn't call out shit, you sperged out and pulled some post modernist bullshit

You used the term morality as some play on emotion. All you faggots use fallacies like this and I will call you out on it. Try not being a dishonest obvious kike next time.

>It's moral to not skullfuck dogs but you would argue "Well that's subjective"
>back to whataboutisms

This is why liberalism is a mental disorder. All he can do is whataboutisms. It's all his brain allows. Anyone else seeing this?

>If you had a fucking soul
>soul

Ok this is a troll isn't it? Ok fair enough 7/10 you got me to reply a couple times.

Whatever you're not worth arguing because you're some tough guy wannabee faggot

At this point our differences are spiritual and you're too blind with autism to see it

You cry whataboutism while giving me broad post modernist rhetorics

>projection the post
Typical tricks there kike

What if we replaced all the jews in power in the us with chinese
Everyone would be outraged over how many of them there are

>If I say kike I win

Well congrats you won your stupid argument that went nowhere because WAT IF MORALS AREN'T REAL AND EVERYYBODYY HAS DIFFERENT MORRRALSS

IFFFF MY MORALS ARE TO KILL AND RAPE THEN THAT MAKES ME MORALLLLL DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OBJECTIVES R DUMB DURRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone should do that with the infographics
That'd trick and scare normies quick then you can inform of the real enemy

Idk there was that one war and subsequent wars after some buildings fell or something

He mad

>>If I say kike I win
I won because you said you weren't going to argue anymore. This is just gravy now kike.

its been tried but with russia rather than chinese
>did you know X number of politicians hold dual russian citizenship
>did you know a russian person is x more likely to hire another russian

The Chinese do unironically exert a lot of influence in US politics. Look up the scandal with Bill Clinton taking campaign funds for re-election from the Chinese billionaire with close ties to the Chinese gov, with promises for political favors in return.

The US is a Democracy-for-sale state. Every foreign state with funds can buy political influence through election campaign funds, in both parties.