Unironically kino

Unironically kino

Attached: Black-Summer.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>BLACKED Summer
no

Do they run or do they walk/crawl/whatever?

Unironically stopped watching after 20 minutes.

Absolute straight to web teir trash. You can tell it's going to be due to the ammeter color grading in the very first scene.

"Just mask the sky with a 20% black tint , it will look depressing, don't worry about going around the trees"

looks good whats the movie

I still cant believe they killed Velez the way they did

They Run. Same as 28 days later, a rage virus, not really zombies.

The show was good but it had one fatal flaw:

There is a Korean chick that constantly speaks Korean despite knowing that no one understands her, even though she has some English ability.
This was such a step away from reality and logic of any normal human being and treating the "Asian" as a total retard, that I could not immerse myself with the show at all anymore. Just took is as a comedy. It just keeps happening over and over again.

Also, until the very last episode only like 1 person tries to shoot the infected in the head. Everyone else empies full mags into them repeatedly, despite clearly seeing that they do not die like that.

I understand that these shows treat the survivors like there have never been any zombie movies etc. to know this stuff, But jesus christ come on.

The asian also got me in a fucking rage.
Instead of trying to get her message across with any means necessary like sign language or whatever, drawing a picture? she just SHOUTS IN KOREAN LOUDER and expects people to understand her.

Fucks sake these writers

i couldn't get passed episode 1.

i felt like i've seen all this before.
it does nothing new.

also what bothered me the most was how it looks cloudy/blue-ish.

it felt cheap
cheaper than Walking dead

Just finished episode 1. Not gonna continue.

liberals hate asians lol

How did they come up with this intricate plan to infiltrate the evil techno rave base to get the guns? Like they're stuck in a diner and next episode they're on some kind of tactical terminator mission like it makes sense

Definitely nothing new. But it was a little refreshing to see something where the zombies are actually a threat again after years of The Walking Bore

It's implied that the two mexicans have been there before and know how the place operates. There's also no reliable way of telling how much time had passed between the Diner events and the Club, they could've been walking for an hour or a day, so them concocting an elaborate plan isn't far fetched at all. Almost everything else about the club episode, however, is.

The final episode was incredibly dumb, as well. Completely abandoned the grounded, realistic tone the show was going for up until then for the sake of some dumb, low suspense action scenes and a completely nonsensical ending that was added solely for the feelgood factor.

Every white man was evil/badguy, all the good guys where ethnics. But apart from that it was very poorly produced and written, the acting was atrocious too. This must have been a money laundering scheme, you could imagine the stated budget was in the tens of millions when in actual fact they did most of it for free.

I don't know what this is but it looks very amateurish. This is how I know this is a shill thread. Good luck with your movie anyway.

It's s series using the "everybody has the virus so when they die they turn into zombies" from TWD. They also use the cheap device of showing the same action but from different people's perspectives that was so unwelcome and unnecessary in TWD. It also that these little chapter titles like "BIKE" or "DINER". It's a cheap unoriginal poorly executed show that manages to not deliver even one likable character it's entirely runtime. It's absolutely garbage, if you're an aspiring actor/director/writer I think you could watch it just as an example of how to fail in every single department.

>made by The Asylum, so shit acting and writing
>all the white men are either cowardly or evil
>all the nonwhite men are brave and kind
>apparently a spinoff of Z-nation, which is also garbage

hard pass

He had one magazine for that M4 and he's literally fired about 500 rounds out of it. Not one of these idiots even picked up a bag to put food and water in.

He deserved better.

I liked the episode in which that imbecile was chased by one (!) zombie throughout that evacuated town.
I wonder if he made it. He did his Forrest-Gump routine in the end by running and running and running. Didn't look so good for him though.

I love how the zombie was smart enough to track him for however long but wasn't smart enough to climb a fucking bus.

He eventually did.
But what can you expect from someone who forgot the concept of doorknobs.

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Did he get bitten or was he just slow because of his knee? I couldn't tell in all that camera panning

Lance was such a fucking retard but by the end of the show I enjoyed watching him just to see how he lucks out of certain death next. Easily my favorite character but that's probably because I couldn't stand anyone else.

Old injurie. She mercy killed him because he was slowing them down.

If this get's a sequel it will start with him riding a kiddie bike with 10" wheels chased by zombies. Uphill.

He was unbeatably incompetent, cowardly and unlikable, even if compared to the rest of the awful cast.

>She mercy killed him because he was slowing them down
>Kill me! Do it!
That shit was rough.

He was literally retarded. He had the mental capability of a child, so yeah, he made retarded decisions and was frightened to death all the time.